She's a dom, right?

She's a dom, right?

Attached: submit.jpg (750x1153, 188K)

Primarily a dom, but can be a witch.

If her creator is anything to go by.

diana is a switch but she takes her roles very seriously

She would be a normal human if she was a sub, so she must be a dom.

Why is this Steve black? what's the logic behind "in this universe this character has different gender or skin color"?

This is the core of the character.

Grant Morrison felt that the white, blond Steve Trevor was too bland and lame. He wanted someone that could keep up and challenge Wonder Woman.

No, for real.

To be fair, if he was white, you'd naturally think "What's the problem, dude, let her collar you!"

I've always wondered, what happens after this page?

Switch. She can be both, but she feels more at home as a sub.

Well obviously since Steve doesn't say the safe word she lassos him and rails him with a 9 incher

I know a few black guys that like that shit. They will never accept it openly, but my buddy has told a few time that he wants his wife to put a collar on him and just putt off a cigarette on his back.

Diana punches his face and proceeds to whip him in with a leather belt.

>They will never accept it openly,
Hopefully one day they will, as will all in man's world.

He walks out the room and Diana goes to her fat friend saying something like "I just don't know what went wrong!"
I think.

>keep up and challenge Wonder Woman
So he had her hook up with Clark, right? Because being black doesn't make you any less human and weak.

Yeah, that's about right.

Dude, Clark would submit in seconds.

it was entirely to make a comment on bondage and on why a black man wouldn't find that appealing

Lois is def into it

ASk Clark

What are some other comic femdomkinos?

Attached: Y.jpg (1000x1537, 273K)

Attached: emma frost.jpg (500x467, 266K)

How would Clark know?

Aw man i want dom sex with Diana

>MFW no white gf to put a collar on me and call me her house nigger.

Sometimes it hurts being this degenerate.

Attached: 1525078718194.jpg (205x215, 39K)

>Fraction/Land
Nah.

>blacking wonder woman

Excuse me?

Would you rather her be KRYPTONIAN’D

She might act like a dom at times bu she is completely a sub. Hell, originally her biggest shtick was constantly being tied up.

Can you imagine how mind-blowing WW's lasso would be in S&M sex? Hell, even plain reverse rape. Imagine that you're hanging out with this gorgeous busty amazon and a few others you don't know very well, and then when the others leave she suddenly seizes you, throws you down on the table and starts tearing off your clothes. You yell at her to stop, but then she lashes your wrists with the Perfect and asks if you REALLY want her to stop.

Attached: Identity Crisis-104 wonder woman.jpg (1920x2951, 788K)

He knows.

She's a switch. Remember her weakness was originally being tied up, which made her powerless. The amazons played bondage games where they would hunt each other and truss each other up in bondage like deer. Diana presumably spent time on both sides of those hunts and learned to love both roles.

I'm so tired of chan culture being stuffed with annoying sub guys

Attached: 1522434156498.jpg (720x716, 65K)

No, she just hates black people.

Attached: 13 do 50.jpg (1107x1200, 146K)

Ok. GTFO.

>I'm so tired of chan culture being stuffed with annoying sub guys
Why don't you just fuck them if you're so dom?

>yell at WONDER WOMAN to stop
Nigga, you gay?

Lasso sex could be mind blowing BUT only if you are on the same wavelength with your partner. It is basically every sexual psychologist wet dream. You tell what you really want, she tells you what she really want, no bullshit only happiness. However at the same time it takes away the ability of a merciful lie. With Diana it wouldn't be a problem of course, she is honest and who wouldn't want to bone her in every way imaginable? But I think it could make you divorce someone in 60 seconds.

Attached: ready to die.jpg (651x1023, 228K)

I could never decide. Switch sounds like a cop out even if it was fitting for her character as well.

Attached: question.png (600x908, 572K)

So am I. I would love to explore BDSM with Wonder Woman.

>tfw not a BDSM freak
I just don't get it bros. Once whips and leather get involved i'm out, and i'm into some weird stuff.

What kind of weird stuff?

lolis, incest, exaggerated proportions (no hyper), piss, furshit, traps/futa, breast enlargement, hypnosis, bimboification, mindbreak, hairjobs, rimjobs, drug addiction, monstergirls, rape, womenXdogs, cumflation, extremely cartoony styles and more if I think about it

not necessarily all at once and i'm into normal shit too like ass worship/face sitting, titjobs/assjobs, milfs, vanilla and impregnation

Even shit I don't like I usually understand, but BDSM is so popular and I just don't get it. The costumes and pain are a big turnoff, both inflicting and giving. Anything more than a good spank is boner killer.

nothing wrong with you user

I mean he is black.

I can't imagine someone who fights people for a living wants to come home and be a dom. If anything she'd probably be a sub for role-reversal.

Holy shit I thought this was some stupid Blacked edit.

You’ll find her one day. Like attracts like.

Only if the woman is worth his submission.

Whatever you say, Mommy.

At least is not vore.

Volume 2 & 3 of Empowered

how can you be into rape and get turned off by BDSM? That's fucked up

Black people bondage jokes

Are you ok, user

Maybe a heavily customized one.

Attached: Dom.jpg (375x518, 221K)

this

Clark is definitely a sub. What about Bruce, wearing that leather gimp suit and all?

Attached: Batsy.jpg (980x1525, 1.55M)

how did he reply?

Because BDSM is more than just one fetish, its a culmination of many fetishes to combine into one general term. One can be aroused by certain aspects of BDSM but completely turned off by others. In his case, he likely doesn't care for the showmanship, the bondage, and the structured relationship of BDSM but enjoys noncon. And even then, the fetishes one enjoys in art are not the same that one enjoys in real life. I enjoy my fair share of fucked up shit but I know more than half of it would look or feel awful in real life, either physically or emotionally.

Not sure what Morrison was thinking with that one for sure. Because nothing about Black! Steve is much different from the original one. In fact he's even more boring. But the unintentional racism on Morrison's part is hilarious

Frustrated sub who has no choice but to dom because she's too strong for anyone to overpower her.

Nah, I can be active & passive.
Nasty

>unintentional racism on Morrison's part is hilarious
>unintentional
Do you want to know how I know you're a retard?

>and challenge Wonder Woman.
Is he implying that black people create challenges for other people?

Harley should dom her.

she's a switch because she's always perfect for you

Attached: Wonder Woman 2x07 (3).webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Bruce tops from the bottom