So, did SpongeBob even test these things out before he sold them?

So, did SpongeBob even test these things out before he sold them?

Attached: Bunteburger.jpg (300x225, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gBbd0r277vI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it’s just food coloring

then how'd they fuck up people's tongues?

I remember that at first the Krabby patty didn't had a secret formula, The show is pretty inconsistent about those things.
youtube.com/watch?v=gBbd0r277vI

He did. He ate them himself, but any color changes just instantly were gone since he's a sponge.

Super food coloring.

based

Reminder Mr. Krabs was right.

Attached: i1potvblvqv01.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

pretty sure the formula is to make the patty not build a hamburger

Reminder that Mr. Krabs is a fucking jew.

Attached: simpsonshehehe.gif (172x129, 509K)

The secret formula it's supossed to be a sauce, Not the "meat".

No he wasn't, he mocked the idea, not the possible side effects.

It's a sauce in the meat.

>People got pissed
>Wanted refunds
>Got skin cancer.
user. Krabs was fucking right.

Season 1 is so comfy. The other two seasons are funnier but lost the atmosphere that made SpongeBob instantly appealing in the early 2000s. I'm not sure if it's just the faded cel paint or if it was an intentional decision to use a toned down color pallet for S1

What's the point of ketchup if you already have the tomatoes.

The side effects didn’t manifest until the day after Krabs took over the stand. For all we know, it’s HIM that fucked up the preparation of the Pretty Patties and led to all the abnormalities. He’s not the fry cook Spongebob is.

Soul vs Souless.

Attached: fg.png (645x470, 470K)

Because they ate like 500 of them in a day.

The food coloring contained heroin.

I thought it was always Mr Krabs who fucked up the patties but I guess its not an uncommon trope for the happy go lucky character to fuck something up and narrowly manage to throw it on someone else.

I WANT TO BE A LITTLE KID AGAIN AND WATCH SPONGEBOB SCHWAMMKOPF ON SUPER RTL ;_;

The red one is clearly the best

Watching the episode and the number of clients he got you can assume that they eaten like +300 per client, that's why this happened to them

btw what did they expect from free food? Mr.Krabs joined in the last hours of the day so they probably have eaten like +250 until he shows up

Also where did SpongeBob got all these Krabby Patty meat? The number of clients is absolutely ridiculous

Attached: dude.jpg (739x415, 35K)

ketchup and tomatoes have a different flavor and texture, they don't replace each other.

because it's a cartoon for children, that's why

honestly both of these look weird
early spongebob wasn't super amazing in the very early beginning

Fish are food.

I thought the secret was that the meat was Imitation crab

early spongebob was really charming and at least did something with the underwater setting
iconic episodes like band geeks don't have anything to do with the show at all, you may as well make that episode in a completely different cartoon and the result would be the same