How do you feel about the JSA?

How do you feel about the JSA?

Attached: Justice_Society_of_America.jpg (1500x2277, 1M)

Pretty cool, but DC obviously has never had any idea what to do with them after the Golden Age ended. Even when they had some great books in the 90s and 2000s, they kind of just winged it as they went.

A breath of fresh air during the years that the big 2 decided that heroes should be crazy murderers.

Better team than the JLA with a better family dynamic and fewer "consequences will never be the same" story arcs. I wish Martian Manhunter would jump ship and chill with them.

the more peej the better

The patrician superteam. First and still the best.

I know I like them more than the JLA though.
I love reading John's run.

Who are the guys on either side of Power Girl? I'm kinda surprised to see DC characters I cant nams

You mean how do I feel bout Hawkmans chest and Cyclone? Sex to the max m8

Jakeem Thunder and Starman (Thom Kallor)

The designs are kino af.

Best DC team, full stop.

The perspective of this image is really strange. People in the background are larger than people in the foreground.

My favorite superhero team, they do the “superhero team is a family” better than the X-Men.

Yep.

it's not good as people here remember it to be. After Johns it goes to shit real fast. You have Star Girl having a romance with some dude in his 20s while she is 15. The forced contrived breakup with Captain Marvel.

And lets not forget the fucked up origin of Hector Hall being Dr Fate. Hawk raped Dawn. "killed her." She gets retconned as in a coma and pregnant with Hawk's kid. Kid is born and through some magic fuckery hector Hall uses the baby as a vessel to resurrect himself as the new Dr Fate.

Its fucked up.

Comfy af. That arc where the nazis killing the family of old JSA members and Alan saying bloodline doesn't matter n shit but those who have the courage to take up the mantle also my only issue with JSA is that Billy and Black Adam left the team too fast also will be forever sad I wasn't buying comics when JSA came out since those Ross covers are pretty good

I wish I felt comfortable jumping into JSA. I feel like I should read everything from the Silver Age so I can actually understand what the hell's going on.

My autism won't let me accept any sane alternative.

Thanks

It was decent while Goyer was writing, but that's it.

It's arguably Johns at his peak, even his haters (who have good reason to hate) will concede its a good run. It's also pretty indicative that when he's left alone with B-list characters and given no agenda for cross over events, revenge against Alan Moore or trying to sell stealth movie pitches he was a pretty good writer of capeshit.

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-04-12-02h45m03s160.png (640x480, 264K)