These 3 characters are the only ones that matter in DC. No other member of the justice league matters...

These 3 characters are the only ones that matter in DC. No other member of the justice league matters, as everything is fine as long as one of these gets involved. Why is teamwork so hard to write for DC?

Attached: not the black one.jpg (852x478, 88K)

Because comics always change eras, characters like the big 3 can be easily misswritten, and Justice League International is a great comic without the big 3

Wonder loli a cute, Back then they didn't censor her legs like they did with loli Zatanna on JLA, But that's speaks worse of the network executives that get sweaty over little girls, But allow naked boys like Dexter and Billy without problem.

I miss this era.

Wait, Wonder Woman matter?

Attached: 9dc.gif (317x424, 1.5M)

The Teen Titans work just fine

More like those two. Wonder Woman’s just the empty cunt for whichever of Batman or Superman ends up winning

The Teen Titans were never good.

soon

Attached: 1552452257106.jpg (610x887, 209K)

I wish...
And then a Wonderloli/Loli Zatanna team up.

They got good in GO

Don't be delusional, The movie was a failure and most countries outside of USA didn't release it on theaters either.

So, DC heroes are in charge? Good.

At Marvel, heroes now do what Dr. Doom demands of them.

>not the black one
Don't bully Batman.

I wish DC had more canon loli heroes. DC needs some mahou shoujos (and not grannies like old Zatanna)

It's a shame that only Japan has many loli heroes, Americans seem to be worried about that for some reason.

And how is that relevant to teamwork? The movie did it fine for a 2D movie in 2018 tho

She even has the smug face what the hell

>I wish DC had more canon loli heroes
I don't actually know of any except Mary Marvel (sometimes) and Princess Amethyst (again, sometimes).

Teaming up to kill a baby is good teamwork for you?

Power pack.

That's Marvel, chief. I wish Marvel pushed them more.