Avengers Endgame leaked Empire covers

Attached: Avengers-Endgame-Thanos-Empire-cover.jpg (576x768, 142K)

El Thanos

Attached: D1u54idX4AEjMQj.jpg (720x960, 115K)

To see the original Avengers from the MCU back together in one pic makes me feel oddly nostalgic
It's gonna be hard seeing the characters die

>Tanos

Kek! in my country "Tanos" are "Italians"

This looks horrible. Why always overdesign that shit if his comic suit is so perfect already? At this point, I feel like both hero and villain suits in the MCU look kinda the same

I actually love that Thanos look cause he looks like "Final Boss form"

Well Thanos probably realize that he should had kept the armor on instead of taking it off after getting cleaved by Stormbreaker.

bigger one

Attached: Avengers-Endgame-Thanos-Empire-cover-b.jpg (1536x2048, 627K)

> He still has the Infinity Gauntlet
There's no way the Avengers can beat him.

Except through trickery!

The Russos said they purposely had the designs change so that you can have the film feel like two separate entities. It makes sense.

Trickey? No way that's gonna work.

Thanos actually being in his armor and looking properly pissed off makes me wish he was more like this in Infinity War and the calmer version we got was how he acted in Endgame on the farm after succeeding.

>no captain marvel
FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE MAIN HERO!

Attached: y.jpg (474x495, 31K)

>oops I dropped the gauntlet

I have a screwball theory that we'll get two Thanos'. One from the present and one from the past, where the present one is world weary and regretful, where as his younger self is impulsive and cruel, like he was in IW up until he kills Gamora.

Fucking sexist

>Carol: "This time, we're going to grease the Gauntlet"
*after pulling Thanos' arms apart and squirting canola oil in his wrist*
>Rocket: "It slipped out! Quick Tony, put it on!"
>Tony: "It's too greasy, it doesn't fit!"
>Scott: "Let me shrink it to your size"
>Tony: "Wait no, my hand! now you're choking it!"
>Carol: "More canola oil!"

His daughter died and a bunch of humans are coming to make all his efforts worthless, dude.

Glad his armor is back

>Two Thanos'

It's not as screwball as you think, there actually is precedent for this in the comics. If time travel is involved in Endgame, I wouldn't rule it out.

Attached: thanosdoppelganger_01.jpg (240x645, 258K)

Kill yourself