He wont be in Endgame

>He wont be in Endgame
>He wont be the main character
>He wont defeat Thanos

Why is this allowed? He's literally the Amazing FUCKING SPIDER MAN!

Attached: tom-holland-spiderman-avengers.jpg (825x464, 104K)

What would he do, choke Thanos to death?

Because it's HER turn

Spider-Man usually isn't an Avenger.

>wanting the worst film incarnation of Spider-Man to kill Thanos
yikes

>He's literally the Amazing FUCKING SPIDER MAN!
No he isn't, and that's my problem with this portrayal of the character

No, he's fuckin' WHITE MILES. Fuck him

So is literally everyone who got dusted not going to be in Endgame? I just want a big finale where it's literally everyone vs. Thanos.

And if there's time travel shenigans as well, I hope they bring Quicksilver back as well.

I want all of you to point and laugh at the faggot OP. Remember what Spider-Man did in the original Infinity Gauntlet story? He got beaten to death by Thanos's creepy lookalike waifu Terraxia

Miles is just black Peter

seduce him

I wish I were fucking Spiderman

They're going to be in but not that much. I mean Strange, Wasp, Janet, Hank, and Drax are credited on the poster so obviously they'll return.

But it seems like other than maybe handful most will just have a scene of "Hey I'm back" and little else.

Spidey definitely isn't a priority given that he's getting the very next film all to himself. It's why Antman wasn't in IW because Antman and the Wasp was coming out next.

He's gonna die just like Ultimate Pete. I'd be down for a female Miles if there's a chance.

Attached: 1529526705470.jpg (1115x1733, 158K)

>He's going to die like Ultimate Pete
>We've literally already have seen a trailer for Far From Home featuring Peter
How do you function being this goddamn stupid?

>thanos falls to boypussy

It’s not like he played a part in the original comic... he didn’t even die on-panel. Hell, he wasn’t even killed by Thanos he was slaughtered off-panel by Thanos’ bimbo.

The real annoyance is that Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer will play no part in his Thanos’s cinematic defeat.

All the dusted heroes will be in Endgame idiot lol

>He wont be in Endgame
He is in endgame dumbass. He's going to be in the final battle involving over 40 characters.

Correction. The real tragedy is no Cosmic Deities, and no Death

MCU Peter just took the stuff that was mildly original about Miles (Asian comic relief friend, younger parents, younger than most other spider-men) and mixed it with Peter.

Not that user but he probably meant later on in the MCU since theres been a little Miles set up. I don't think he'll die again but Miles might end up replacing him in some form if not just working with him

>He wont be in Endgame
He is. The actor posted from the set. Doubt he'll be that important though.

Thanos killed Spider-man quite a few times in the comics. He's always cannon fodder or way out of his league until somehow he's the last man standing and outsmarts

They're not going to kill off Peter in this franchise, and I highly doubt they'll even bring him in unless Tom Holland is around for a LONG time.

Honestly I don't even understand how Thanos could even be involved anymore unless they go back in time to stop him from fighting in the first place.

>Wanting Death pining Thanos
Hell no.

Hell yes, faggot. Do you not get how great that was in Infinity Gauntlet? They just overused it later

Spider-man is usually useless in cosmic events.

I'm sure Holland is down for 6 movies,with the option to extend for 3 more. He's young and I'm pretty sure he wants to explore acting further then being some cute kid.

>Casual faggot who doesn’t understand Thanos

Fuck off

Sounds good, satan

He's only the amazing Tony's bitch in the MCU

Why though? I mean he's literally the most famous Marvel hero yet he's never been important outside he's own issues.

This Miles thing is starting to be annoying. Every piece of media with Peter will have Miles now? Or worst is he being replaced going to be something common?

Anthropomorphic metaphysical concepts aren't really a thing in the MCU since "gods" can just be attributed to being aliens. Stop trying to force something that only works once and in the comics because it's still fucking stupid.

He's the worst Spider-Man. Fuck him, glad he died.

Attached: 1550359723432.png (225x225, 99K)

Because then people would justifiably be upset that some dude is upstaging characters in their own titles due to popularity more than anything else, the same shit people (also justifiably) bitch about Batman when he pokes his head in at times.

He’s the most famous because he’s the most relatable superhero. Despite his powers he’s still just a down on his luck guy trying to survive. He can lift 15 tons but on a dad day he can be taken out by a crazy Russian dressed in animal pelts.

His triumphs mean something to the audience because he can, and does, fail. He’s not invulnerable and his weakness makes him a stronger character...but in a cosmic threat level situation he’s useless. He’s fodder because he simply can’t work as a character if he suddenly puts the hurt on a world-beater.

Attached: A422C0A7-066C-44D0-95A9-C9B1D0F4F830.jpg (786x393, 125K)

no one cares about Spider Twink, not even his sugar manlet - he had him and now doesn't want or need him

>So is literally everyone who got dusted not going to be in Endgame?
The final battle wasn't addressed in the leaks, and kind of looks like it's not in the trailers either. Thanos is conspicuously absent too. I think Marvel is doing their absolute best to keep this movie from being spoiled, but there have been many hints from the cast of a scene they filmed with all of the heroes together, like you would expect if the third act has a scene in it after people come back, where they all have to fight Thanos.

Because he isn't a role model for little girls.

>younger than most other spider-men

MCU Peter was 15 when he started, same as 616

I agree that DC uses Batman too much. But in the other hand Marvel barely puts Spider-Man in the center of the action. I don't want him going around poking his head everywhere but it would be good if he didn't disappear whenever something big happens. Overusing your most popular character is bad but giving him little to none action is just as bad.

Right because weird shit like Dormmamu doesn't already exist, nor have they teased the-OH WAIT

Attached: Morag Mural Cosmic Beings.png (611x604, 986K)

In the comics he looks and acts 17. Blame "bad" art and writing if they wanted him portrayed as a 15 year old. But the mcu version is too childish in every way to feel like a good version of the chatacter when compared to his original run. I mean if they wanted him to be 15 and act 17 I would have preferred, but damn I really thought he was 13 with the way he acted.

>saying this when miles exists

I love how he literally has The DCEU Flash suit but no ones bitching about it

>I agree that DC uses Batman too much. But in the other hand Marvel barely puts Spider-Man in the center of the action.

That's exactly how it should be, Peter is primarily concerned with handling things Earthside, and will get involved in cosmic shenanigans only when really pressed, and even then, other characters tend to take the stage at that level simply because they have more experience or are just better at dealing with things at the cosmic level.

>I don't want him going around poking his head everywhere but it would be good if he didn't disappear whenever something big happens.

He's not disappeared, he's just not at the center of the action when things tend to go cosmic because they generally involve matters that tend to go over his head despite past experiences.

>Overusing your most popular character is bad but giving him little to none action is just as bad.

The Avengers are the premier characters of the MCU, they've been making bank without Spider-Man for a good minute, like it or not. The Avengers will be front and center until they eventually phase out when they get as much mileage as they can out of the actors, in which case a new cast or super team will take their place.

You're going to love it when they replace him with Miles in Phase II

That's why he said it...because Miles exist.

he's a sidekick

Cute
>hair goes past mask
nevermind

Sorry.

Attached: not thanos.jpg (1824x1007, 576K)

He may be Spider-man but he's no Peter Parker.

see:

He wasn't supposed to in the comics either so I don't have a problem with this.

fuk u fatty

They writers for IW already ruled against having Death be his motivation, it's stupid to keep trying to push it. The abstracts might show up later but Thanos wasn't pining for one.

That'll be saved for the Thanos Imperative

>Friendly NEIGHBORHOOD Spider-Man
>praised for how relatable he is
>WHY ISNT HE SOME COSMIC BADASS?

Why would he be? He’s pretty useless with anything bigger than his own rogues gallery
The best he did in AvX was convince two Phoenix possessed characters to fight each other after beating the shit out of him

So Captain Marvel can do it.

I dont mind he isnt the main character but he isnt in end game at all? wtf?

fuck captain marvel, just like a woman to come around when all the heavy lifting was done just to take the spot light from more deserving characters.

>Why would he be? He’s pretty useless with anything bigger than his own rogues gallery
But doesn't that say a lot? Electro and sandman have so much potential and are practically immortal gods.

there are ways to bullshit him into being a cosmic level threat

plus he wasnt useless as much as star lord was, spidey has more potential than Drax. Still the reason he isnt in the movie I bet is because he take away attention from cpt marvel.

There are ways to bullshit Flatman as a cosmic character, doesn't mean you should.

Except for the fact that they’re bungling idiots with obvious weaknesses.

...but why would you want to make Spider-Man into a cosmic heavy hitter? There was literally a story that featured why it wouldn’t work. He was never mean to be one and 99% of the fans don’t want him to be.

This whole premise is asinine. Why would anyone want world-breaker Spider-Man? We could write a comic where Superman takes down a cat burglar but why bother? We could have Black Widow battle Shula-Gorath but it’d be stupid.

...is this some kind of super subtle troll thread?

Why would Shuma autocorrect to Shula?

Nigger are you implying they wont undo the snap and have the most epic super hero roster slow moving camera showing every single one of the god dammed MCU super heroes doing what they do best.? Thats the literal money shot to end all those years of MCU greatness. You are fucking delusional.

Attached: apomvo6q44i11.jpg (1000x563, 102K)

>.but why would you want to make Spider-Man into a cosmic heavy hitter? There was literally a story that featured why it wouldn’t work. He was never mean to be one and 99% of the fans don’t want him to be.
did you not see the first IW movie? Spidey doesnt have to fight alone and if any thing he could play catch with heroes who fall only to come back again.

African name

>he won't be Endgame
source?

>We could write a comic where Superman takes down a cat burglar but why bother?
to show how superman takes every crime seriously.

oh if they had the symbiot suit spidey would be even stronger. mind you spider-man is stronger than captain america, and half of the characters on the avengers. It would be dumb not to put him in.

spider-man is a street level hero, why would he be the main character in a film that focuses on a cosmic conflict

Tom Holland is my favorite Spider-Man

Spider-Ass IS a very potent weapon.

he has been the best one so far. Garfield was ok but his Peter was dumb. Holland is good in both categories.

I am not OP but I dont think any one should be the main character in the next movie. if anything they should do what they did last movie. Which is what they are actually doing. I hardly think captain marvel is the main character in the next movie. This isnt going to be Twilight super hero edition.

I mean look at it, it's a cosmic miracle

You do it like that:
It's turn for a HERO

In fact, Spider-Man usually doesn't do much in events unless it's about him, Civil War and Axis are kinda the only exception and there were still like 4 characters more important than him. Compare to how much focus Iron Man, Captain America, Batman and Superman usually get.

Hell even in Civil War, shortly after his public unveiling he hot caught up in his own crap that resulted in him being narratively teleported to the aftermath

Canonically Peter has been stated to be 15 when he becomes Spider-Man in the comics, but he acts much older, and like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. The guilt from his uncle's death, his aunt being so old and frail, his photography being their only source of income, MCU Spider-Man has none of that depth and acts as immature as his age. He is the worst live-action version of Peter, but he appeals to teenage girls and to pedos.

>Put Spider-Man in the MCU
>Kill him off in his first Avengers film
>Not let him do anything of note despite being the most beloved hero in all of Marvel
>Cheese replaces him instead
I'm glad Sony will get his rights back after Homecoming 2.

Attached: 1410200013413.png (786x974, 420K)

Spidey would work best in "holding down fort New York while the others are in space". He's the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man for a reason.

>no spidertwink arse
yeah im not even gonna watch it out of curiosity

>This meme again
Did you actually read any of Miles' runs? Or are you just repeating what some YouTuber said? Their nothing alike you fucking retard

Jesus Christ he's only had one film, MCU Thor isn't the same as when he started out. Give MCU Spidey some time the suffering and consequences will come in FFH

Do you seriously think Miles would suddenly be a good character if they just made him a girl?

Marvelfags in a nutshell

Snag the glove with his web slingers and then use Maximum Spider to hit him so hard he launches out of the glove

>super heroes WITHOUT MASKS

god dammit its like HISHE's joke about Venom getting more face time
just give them their masks

>Miles is just black Peter

Whoa! Tone down the racism there, David Duke!

Thanos still kills everybody.

I don't know why people ITT think he's outclassed and when the likes of BW and Cap are there. He may have been given a boost from Stark with his suit, but had still proved his worth in Infinity War. Besides, people seem to be forgetting that time that he and the fucking Thing were the last hope of the universe against Thanos when he captured everyone else in stasis.

BW, Cap, Panther, Winter Soldier, and Hawkeye are entirely outclassed, Iron Man really posed no threat and Strange jobbed like a bitch. The fucking Hulk was outclassed by a pre-gauntlet Thanos! Spider-Man (especially the MCU version) is hopelessly outclassed, this is not an opinion the evidence is all there.

In the comics pretty much everyone used to get wrecked by Thanos, except for clever opponents like Adam Warlock. Nowadays he has the Worf Effect but during the original IG story Thanos absolutely had his way with the heroes. His bimbo killed Spider-Man and Iron Man for him, didn’t even need to do it himself.

He couldn't make because HE DON'T FEEL SO GOOD!

Attached: CARLOS.jpg (850x564, 55K)

Yeah, don't know why people bring up "B-b-but X is outclassed by Y, why is X there but Y isn't??" when Thanos could have made any fight with just the Power Stone alone utterly trivial.

He's not Spider-man. He's Ironlad.

Samefagging mouseshills.

Looking back was the amazing Spiderman 2 really that bad? Did people shit on it so hard because it was a victim of circimstances?

Reminder that back in COIE Batman and the other nonsuperpowered heroes expressly stood down when the others took on the Anti-Monitor. If that story had been written today he would be the one leading the charge.

I'm sorta upset for a really stupid reason.
Starlord (Peter Quill) and Spider-man (Peter Parker) were both in the same place, had a plan together, and collaborated while almost defeating Thanos.

I think there should've been a joke, at least once, where people went "Peter!" and both of them went "What?".