Who is this Thanos you speak of?

Who is this Thanos you speak of?

Attached: e8c1425f8036475daaa650a0f59c30d12ffc8a36v2_hq.jpg (512x1024, 49K)

Shut up anime Shazam

You called?

Attached: show_me_what_you_ve_got__by_yare_yare_dong-d8i437a.jpg (3840x2160, 3.4M)

He can't even keep that form long enough to do anything

What is Thanos?

Attached: Darkseid-1.png (750x400, 498K)

>Thinking All-Might in peak form wouldn't have OBLITERATED Thanos

HAVE NO FEAR

FOR I AM HERE

Sounds weak to me.

Attached: 7da21ce2e5a5b27a32f8b26fa0d95da20a66df74_hq.jpg (1024x933, 197K)

Infinity Gauntlet took place in less than an hour or something, it's totally doable.

His punches can destroy cities. He would defeat Thanos with a single hit.

Why tf are all those damn weebs underestimating the power of the stones?

That's not how it works at all, you retard

Let's be fair; if you love comics, you should adore All Might

Attached: All Might.png (702x1138, 346K)

That never happened

That's hilarious.

Attached: main-qimg-545224b363325495b1508e4cfcf3139d-c.jpg (1080x1599, 524K)

>implying he could step into this and not get obliterated immediately
Go and get Goku if you want someone that can last a little while longer.

Attached: 1 LS0l63_g9UOGb1TjMORtqA.jpg (951x1441, 484K)

his thigh's as thick as my body.

Yeah but his manga is shit

Have we gone back to trying to make MHA Yea Forums?

Are we in 2018?

It's not that bad. Hey at least the LoVs are doing shit again.
Serious question; why can't we talk about here? It's better than the endless Superman vs Goku threads that regularly happen, and there's actual comparisons that can be made since its directly inspired by western superheroes

Wel it is a comics and cartoons board, superheroes may have helped mold comics but not every comic is superhero stuff

>Serious question; why can't we talk about here? It's better than the endless Superman vs Goku threads that regularly happen, and there's actual comparisons that can be made since its directly inspired by western superheroes
Because the threads are always Yea Forums vs Yea Forums shitposting. At least the Goku and Superman threads have fun with Goku being this stalker obsessed with fighting Superman. Not to mention the best Dragon Ball threads are the ones on Yea Forums.

Fair enough

>At least the Goku and Superman threads have fun
No, they're not. They're just excuses to shit on Superman and have off topic discussions regarding DBZ/Super.

Him and Bakugo are the ONLY characters in that fucking trash series I like. The world is cool, but the storytelling is atypical shonen shit with 50 tournament arcs a minute and a crybaby protagonist who spends a half hour telling the audience what's on his mind. It's boring as fuck.

I would much rather see All-Might actually be their fucking teacher for more than two classes and have a school series instead of a tournament series, but now All-Might is Small-Might so that shit ain't never happening.

Good Boy All-Might taking on a hot-head like Bakugo who shows potential at being a great hero would've been way more entertaining.

>character who has gauntlet that can bend the fabric of reality
>DURR (INSERT CHARACTER) CAN PUNCH HIM
The entire point of the Infinity Gauntlet story is it presents the heroes with a villain that cannot be stopped through traditional means. You can't just throw yourself at Thanos. You have to outsmart him or trick him into getting the gauntlet off.

Its like the retards who think all conflicts with Superman should involve someone trying to fight him 1v1. Superman stories are only interesting when you give him an obstacle he can't simply punch to death

You must be a newfag because back in the day it was just coming up with funny situations of Goku harassing Clark. Shitposting and powerleveling didn't really become the main bit of discussion until the Death Battle videos became popular.

Attached: coku.png (244x226, 18K)

I assume most of them are simply screwing around.

It's possible All Might could take a Stone-less MCU Thanos, but comics Thanos is another story.

>Hey at least the LoVs are doing shit again.
They will job in some pathetic way as usual. They are a huge joke. Seriously, imagine a story about without decent villains, just shonen tournaments

>Serious question; why can't we talk about here?
A couple of reasons.

1 - It's not Yea Forums

2 - It always, ALWAYS becomes "why All Might is a better written character than Superman", which is a whole lot worse than good ole "Goku vs Superman"

3 - You MHAfags have no respect whatsoever for western comic books. You come just to say that All Might is "Superman done right", "MHA" is "X-Men done right", Horikoshi is better than Moore and the likes.

You spent 2017/2018 doing this shit. Two years. MHA isn't nearly good enough to warrant this shit. You already have a general on Yea Forums. Keep it there. If you want to gloat about how MHA is superior to american comics, you can do it perfectly on Yea Forums instead of coming here.

No, but I'll be honest, I hardly ever venture in those threads. I pop in, see the usual shit, and then leave. Well it's probably my fault for not being big on the crossover to begin with
I wouldnt say All Might is better than Superman, and I think a lot of that is just regular Superman shitposting. They're only loosely comparable, and even then Clark has more going for him. But that doesn't mean you can't still appreciate All Might. MHA certainly isn't better than Superman comics, that's for sure. However I will say MHA has better world building than fucking X-Men. Also semi-related note: Yea Forums is a shithole with very little knowledge about western comics, so actual discussion is probably impossible

Well, then you are a sage among MHAfaggots.

You guys have been making threads here since 2017, and nearly every thread had at least a dozen of posts about how All Might is this extremely complex and well-written character to whom Superman cannot compare.

You guys are so enamored with this supposed "masterful writing" that it doesn't even look like you are talking about a Naruto copy. I like my western writers well enough, I actually have a picture with Grant Morrison and everything. I will not hear you weeaboos shitting on him to prop-up some manga that started yesterday. And it has already happened too many times.

>a/ is a shithole with very little knowledge about western comics
Why would you need to know about western comics to talk about MHA? It's just a generic shonen. The cape elements are so irrelevant in MHA.