Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Attached: IMG_20190315_181951.jpg (1431x2048, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1106987180591767552
youtube.com/watch?v=DCxQC99V2BM
youtube.com/watch?v=OB9sHkWboLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He actually looks better when he isn't a freaky live action CGI mess

I'LL

Attached: 400[1].png (400x503, 90K)

INVENT THOSE BLUEPRINTS

I dont hate the design. The eye thing is probably the best design decision for Sonic in ages. Once you realize regular Sonic is a cyclops, its hard to unsee it.

Attached: sonic-the-hedgehog.png (1200x899, 1.1M)

FLUFF MY PILLOWS

BUT FIRST WE'RE GOING CAMPING

the hands being white fur fucks with my brain

>Once you realize regular Sonic is a cyclops, its hard to unsee it.
The "one thing ruins everything forever" case.

yesterday you said it came out today

STOP PLAYING WITH ME

Wait, is the trailer dropping tomorrow?

Attached: 1525215161470.jpg (496x545, 108K)

>Once you realize regular Sonic is a cyclops, its hard to unsee it.
It never bothered me. But this whole movie situation has made me realize just how fucking weird Sonic's design is. It's hard to even imagine such a thing in a realistic sense, I can see why Paramount had such trouble. Sonic's always just looked like some kind of weird plastic vaguely-animal thing with blue vinyl skin. His design is fantastic but it really shouldn't work.

Attached: 1552697508916.jpg (687x800, 138K)

yeah his design doesn't make sense in reality because it's not meant to be real. It's reality reduced to an icon.

I mean, he's no more unrealistic than Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny. The difference is that, even when they interacted with real people, no one was retarded enough to think they should be redesigned to look more "realistic"
Honestly, if you wanted a lower budget Sonic movie that you can film without elaborate sets and green screens, you should have made it so Sonic and Eggman both end up in "the real world" after a climactic fight, but they still look like their regular cartoony selves, or at least Sonic does. Personally I'd bring over at least Tails and Knuckles too, but I'm going with the approach this movie seems to be going with (frankly, if I was forced to make a live-action Sonic movie I wouldn't try to get stingy with the budget at all, but hey)

I HOPE YOU'RE FUCKING RIGHT

Attached: 1504132234161.gif (540x300, 364K)

What time exactly? This is important to both current-me and childhood-me.

Attached: 1542993350633.png (640x720, 1.02M)

why dont they just give him fucking gloves. hes got shoes for christ sake. the white fur hands creep me out.

Attached: 1543556611138.jpg (659x873, 536K)

The movie is out in eight months. It's really strange that we haven't seen a trailer yet.

SEPARATE EYES!!

Attached: awesome.png (649x575, 725K)

>He actually looks better when he isn't a freaky live action CGI mess
This. If only the movie looked like Not a Sonic fan myself, but I hope for the fandom's sake that the movie isn't shit.

ha, finally a good redesign

Was this done by Tyson Heese again or are people stealing his style after the first one he did?

Thank god you Zoomers don't give a shit about Felix, otherwise he'd be fucked over by this point too.

Attached: 1200px-Felix_the_cat.svg.png (1200x1260, 77K)

WHERE IS HIS CONJOINED EYES?
WHY ARE HIS ARMS BLUE?!?!

Attached: virgin with rage.gif (334x251, 1.9M)

So when is Penders going to sue them for stealing his design?

Attached: zujp5f.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

HET

Honestly, the original design is weird but that’s the charm of it, there’s a reason people is continuously attracted to the brand even when the games are so problematic and incoherent. The real problem here is the fact that, when making a videogame movie, they should NOT use the “HE’S GOING INTO THE REAL WORLD” thing, which is honestly not only lazy but in most cases rather dumb since it needs a lot of re-adapting of the original product to make it work.

In this case especially I would have simply made a full on animated movie. Sonic’s cutscenes made him look just right in some of the recent games (talking especially about Unleashed, which I don’t like much, but dat intro).

I would like to say “I can understand why they had trouble with this bizarre design” But, really, it isn’t really applicable, since they basically walked into it themselves. Sonic is OBVIOUSLY designed for a cartoony setting and the weird wacky-ness of his world would have made, at the very least, some interesting visuals.

But I guess that the more “meat” in a movie the better. As a fan I’m still open to see it of course and, with all I said, I still wish the movie will be at the very least “so bad so good” although I’d love a Sonic related producy not to be a meme for once; but Sega appears to really be struggling with this.

IF I HAD CAPTURED YOUR LITTLE FRIEND I'D BE FUCKING HIM RIGHT NOW

HOW MANY VIEWS WILL IT GET? MORE THAN IW OR ENDGAME?

Real talk, who wanted a Sonic movie in 2019? Why did a studio think people would see this?

>Why did a studio think people would see this?
I don't understand why people watch 90% of what's in theatres
Like, why are people still watching superhero movies? It's not 2008 anymore. This cape trend has been on the downswing and unless DC revitalizes it with their film universe we're probably going to be seeing very few cape films 5 years after Endgame leaves a sick taste in everyone's mouth

Only if you're a fag who thinks with his dick, I guess.

The funny thing is this wouldn't be out of place in the Penders Era.

I really didn't think sonic was all that popular anymore.

imagine how Tails will fucking look.

Your entire post is contradictory. If people haven't gotten sick of it after ten years, there's little reason to think that it'll dwindle just after End Game. Furthermore, it has more to do with interest in the Marvel brand/lore rather than a specific genre.

If Tails were going to be in the movie at all, he'd have been mentioned by now since it's a second place billing role, unless he's entirely inconsequential to the story.

>If people haven't gotten sick of it after ten years, there's little reason to think that it'll dwindle just after End Game
As a fan of The Walking Dead I'd just like to say how horribly wrong you are and that you should to pray to your gods for mercy in light of the grim future ahead of you.

>implying it won't be the surprise for the final scene

>unless he's entirely inconsequential to the story.
Tails in a nutshell, sadly.

No one puts out a trailer on Saturday

If they had one for this week it would have been out Wednesday or Thursday so it could be in front of Wonder Park

Sonic at SXSW today

Tails will show up for the sequel.

I don't think Chris will blow up over this, he's just too withdrawn at this point.

DON'T

Fuck you Marvel Is great as film capeshit.

that fucking advertisement logo though...

>Sequel
Film'll bomb and you know it. Today's kids don't care enough about Sonic, and Sonic Fans won't see it due to the major "creative liberties". The only people shelling money out for it would be people who actually hate Sonic for the bile fascination or folks who are obligated like SomeCallMeJohnny.

Attached: 1451364193444.jpg (226x223, 13K)

Pender's has been having a field day with it on his Twitter actually

Attached: unknown.png (416x676, 357K)

Yesterday? Yesterday you said you'd call Sears.

>Was this done by Tyson Heese
look at the bottom of the god damn picture you dumbass child

>the reason I wouldn't do it
Wouldn't do what? Put movie Sonic in the Lara-Su Chronicles? If by "grief" he means "lawsuit".

I'll call today...

I know dumbass nigger, that's why I said someone took his artstyle after he drew his version first. I was being sarcastic.

Attached: D1FdUzTUYAApw4g.png (715x792, 363K)

I figured out that the diffulty comes from actual texturing of sonic as well.
If you put your hand on sonic, what would it feel like? Where do the quills start and the fur end is it long or short?

Attached: 1534990023091.jpg (867x1193, 94K)

Oh god you just made me imagine a "realistic" CGI Mickey Mouse.

Attached: 86.jpg (621x621, 159K)

>sonic is thrown into our world

This won't be Paddington, I expect Smurfs or Alvin and the Chipmunks tier garbage.

At what time is the livestream?

Attached: 20190316_093748.jpg (616x945, 167K)

They actually show him when he was much younger and he looks kinda like this but as he gets older the eyebrow area slumps down (or maybe his eyes genuinely drift apart) its one of their many "subtle nods" to the Sonic canon except you know, the actual design in this case.

What are you talking about?

I saw the movie at a early screening. It's ok.

Why would you hijack a comment.

Attached: sonic 2.png (1125x1119, 1.21M)

Tails, Knuckles, and the others won't be in the movie. This is entirely about Sonic in the real world and interacting only with human characters.

Attached: 1512316638332.jpg (530x398, 56K)

Can’t wait for the reaction threads for whenever the trailer does drop

Why do so many movie adaptations insist on being live action and half cgi instead of just being fully animated?
It’s a meme that needs to stop

>Can’t wait for the reaction threads
You mean some of the most insufferable forced shit on the entire board?

My sides!!!!

Attached: 1533666043109.jpg (501x324, 31K)

I swear to god anybody trying to defend this design or look forward to this movie is literally deluding themselves. And Sonic doesn't deserve your delusion

The hate is just another meme, its bad and laughable but this is just another thing that blew up.

>Why did a studio think people would see this?
3 trillion opening night GET FUCKED

Attached: 8rP3k.png (638x478, 429K)

dancing letters

>Sonic Forces flopped so badly that they had to pair it with Puyo Puyo to get it to sell.
The meme that Sonic prints money is fake. 06 wasn't just a flop critically, it also flopped financially too with only about 800K copies. Sonic Boom did even worse with 600K. Sonic is able to coast with at least a mild amount of competency, but something like this won't cut it.

It's cheaper

PISS ON THE MOON

Well?

So far we got Sonic Mania Adventures spiritual sequel but about the new Modern Sonic racing game, some merch talk, a new track shown from Team Sonic Racing, now they're going to show some Sonic Mania Adventures music
Considering what little time's left, if they show anything of the movie it'll probably be the very last thing before the panel ends

Thank you.

>This cape trend has been on the downswing
Lol no it's not

Aaron's confirmed meanwhile no Sonic movie talk, and the way he put it, it sounded like PR speech for "we're going to avoid talking about it as much as we can and let Paramount hang themselves with their own rope"

Attached: 6162426+_9e3836c3d59dbda8f0fedbe8292a9a8c.jpg (308x960, 55K)

I fully believe that's their plan if they really don't intend to let us see anything 8 months out from release. They really must have taken the backlash in response to the design to heart, but that makes you wonder how they ever thought it was acceptable in the first place.

Wow, the design is pretty alright once you fix the proportions. Longer legs and arms and shorter torso. The actual model has the same proportions as a human (probably for easy mocap) and it pretty much ruins it.

STOP MAKING ME WANT TO FUCK A TRAP!

put Schlemmer in the cooler

udge

That might stop a smart company, but not Sega.

Holy shit, fuck you two.

Attached: tenor.gif (479x498, 375K)

>No socks

is this a zoomer thing?

Attached: 1550216660854.jpg (368x428, 26K)

>tomorrow

Today.

Attached: do it.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

He wears no-shows.

No, nobody wears no socks. That's disgusting. He's wearing low cut socks.

You'll call now.

I'll call now.

Friday's tomorrow or today's tomorrow because I'm going out on a limb and say it's neither

>not the after credit scene

>Sonic Boom is a collosal failure
>Sonic Mania is one of their best success
executives: We need more like Sonic Boom.

>Tomorrow
Today:
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1106987180591767552

RAPE

What does Sonic Boom have anything do with Sonic The Movie?

blue arms
but more seriously SHITTY REDESIGN THAT NO ONE ASKED FOR

Hate that image so fucking much

CALL

No confirmation but everything seems to point to Paramount having been given a lot more creative control than most other licensees (and apparently so was Sony since their design was similar)

So probably just Japs being dazzled by the promise of big hollywood bucks again and only realising they gave away too much too late

What’s the paper say about tomorrow?

Silly user, female hedgehogs have pricks too.

That reminds me, I have editing to do.

ME

He?

I feel like it would be disrespectful to real trans women to consider Chris one.

There is no such thing as a real trans woman
they're men with mutilated genitals
period

Epic.

They're just homosexuals in drag, user...

Nah.

It's honestly not that bad
My only problem is the white fur on the hands is a little too weird looking, and if he wears shoes there's no reason he couldn't wear gloves
The design on the promotion posters looks really terrible because the body is too long but the legs are too short, but if that leaked image is true it's not terrible by any means

Attached: brand personality.jpg (1024x691, 104K)

Modeled after cartoon characters, designed to be seen as a small 2d sprite. There's nothing about the original design that should ever have been realistic.

Unfortunately, it's been fucked for so long that people will autisticly refuse to have anything else.

My girlfriend wants to go all in and get Sonic -themed shirts and see this trainwreck on opening day.

She wants to wear a Sanic shirt and I dunno if I want a Long John Robotnik or Ugandan Knuckles shirt. Which one should I get, Yea Forums?

I think we're disrespecting the human race enough as is by acknowledging him as one.

Can you even get a PINGAS shirt?

Robotnik all the fucking way, dude.
Anything else is an insult, ESPECIALLY Ugandan Knuckles.

I think some people would be glad to have one custom made for you.

Fight me

Attached: 53d7ad5d-0b71-4591-a9d0-9ab9e8e00826_1.9da361a784e92e8bd042cfc8773849ed.jpg (450x450, 28K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 6.56.19 PM.png (1330x1184, 1.02M)

imagine being such a retard that you have to date a retard

Gladly.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 9.57.28 PM.png (524x467, 238K)

a cyanide pill

HAVE

I'll never not hate blue arms

TO

I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU

It's not that big of a deal

There was never a reason for Sonic to have naked flesh arms to begin with.

BOY!

Attached: Robotnik.png (800x800, 667K)

contrast against the torso you retard

Why does it matter? His legs are blue.

his legs are rarely overlapped on his torso and through the animations of running are often spread away

you can argue there's no reason for him to have tan fur arms now (you'd be a tasteless idiot still), but forgetting the design was tailor-made to work within 15 colors on a genesis in 1991 on shitty crt screens is actual ahistorical mental retardation

>there was never a reason for Mickey to wear gloves to begin with

Why exactly do they need to?

BITE MY LUNCHABLES!

PINGAS!

Leaked script

Attached: B29B7D49-1540-4DCE-AAEA-4C740BDB0A61.jpg (750x891, 135K)

If this was real I'd buy my tickets right fucking now.

That actually made me laugh out loud

I'm Sonic the Road-Hog.

Never fails to make me smile.

Attached: 1494651463137.jpg (255x388, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DCxQC99V2BM

Is there a place to download that entire style guide slide deck?

I listen to a actual Long John Baldry song for the first time yesterday.

Pinga?

youtube.com/watch?v=OB9sHkWboLY

are we living in neo90's?

Attached: large_super-mario-bros-movie.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

PISS ON THE FUCKING MOON

Even sega hates it. They got roped in contract.

>Did I do thaaaat?
Heh I get the reference

Ugandan Knuckles is so fat. I actually want a plush of him. Its actually cute.

where's Illumination's Mario movie?

He's not.

>White hands
I don't know why this bit of the design makes my tism flare up like a fucking supernova next to everything else, but christ.

Attached: 1549824171211.jpg (1080x1108, 103K)

It looks like ugandan knuckles.

Attached: ugandan knuckles.jpg (355x355, 16K)

So how many more "tomorrow"s until we actually get it?

They've recently been the most active they have been in years.
The dimensional merge saga is one of the top tears of crazy.