Would you watch a Kingdom Hearts animated series?

Would you watch a Kingdom Hearts animated series?

Attached: kh.jpg (290x414, 27K)

Would I watch a show in which I have to play 20 games to understand a plot that isn't even well crafted or good? No.

But... the game itself was a movie.

Not after 3.

The cutscenes of Kingdom Hearts are very poorly directed. After every sentence
There's a gap
And it's really
Stilted
Hyuck!

I feel like I already have.

only if it's about KH1

I totally would, but only if they had the same animation in each of the worlds as their respective movies.

>Tron and POTC worlds
>Live action Sora, Donald and Goofy
i would fucking love that

Attached: 1527914488330.gif (203x209, 870K)

No because the story isn't good and the concept itself is literally a time capsule of the 00s.

The series needs to be rebooted hard.

I wish the remaster did something like always use the hi quality models in the cutscenes. Those low quality ones really don't cut it in HD, unless it was Captain Marvel.

As long it isn't written by Nomura.

>pushing the Nomura was the fault of KH3 and not Disney meme
YAWN

>As long as it is written by Nomura

fix'd

Attached: nom.gif (480x270, 1.94M)

Nah. I played the first KH game and that was enough Kingdom Hearts for me. I didn't even desire to play 2, and I certainly don't feel the need for a cartoon.

If it were 2006-2008, I’d be hype. But it’s been so long between KH2 and KH3 that it would’ve only made sense for Kingdom Hearts to be an anime/cartoon the entire time and not a video game

Attached: C5BB6636-FF2E-42E3-8A47-1D25845F026C.jpg (540x767, 79K)

You just don't understand the power of friendship

Why KHfags are insufferable cunts?
You're worst than Pokefags

Probably not. I might watch a handful of OVAs or some Animatrix type dealie. Then again, might as well just watch the ingame cutscenes on youtube.

Why did Disney make Nomura spend so much effort fellating the mobile game?

Oh hey is this that artist that did the FF7 cast?

>he uses the keyblade to rob houses

If its good, sure. If not i'll spam every Yea Forums thread I see telling the poor anons how shit it is before I go back to the perfection that is Steven Universe and Star Vs.