Which is worse?

Which is worse?

Attached: Unt.jpg (1350x1000, 457K)

Antman and Wasp is an average but really fun movie

Captain Marvel is a bellow average and not fun movie

Captain Marvel is the best MCU movie by far
Ant Man and the Wasp is okay.

Captain Marvel didn't do anything that any of the other twenty movies haven't already done better

Captain Marvel is worse. Say what you will about A&W, at least you can give a shit about what's going on in that movie.

Doctor Strange

Cheese is the worst Marvel protagonist by far

Captain Marvel was below average and if you can't sell a new hero in their debut there's not much hope for the sequel

A&W. The promise of the first movie basically flopped in the inferior sequel that was a retread of the first.

I enjoyed the hell out of Ant-man and the Wasp.

I got bored during Captain Marvel

I think Captain Marvel is worse because its underwhelming (very much like the first Thor movie).

Actually when you think of it, Thor and Captain Marvel are both the same movie:

Space blonde hero starts movie fighting supposed evil race of "Monsters" but then get tossed on Earth to know new stuff about self. Hero helps skeptical Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and overpowers his/her own weakness through something that should have felt epic but was actually too much easy. Final fight is all about doing something against its own kind in order to save race of now revealed the true victims. Last fight is way too much easy against some dude, ex-friend, who was from the same planet as the hero. This particular guy was bad all along and manipulated the hero to kill the supposed monsters. Once defeated, hero decides to go back to space but will eventually get back on Earth for a team-up movie.

Ant-Man and the Wasp was at least fun and original.

Hope > Carol

I think that's because Brie Larson has less charisma than the cat

Capt marvel

Captain Marvel. Ant Man and Wasp had a coherent plot and cinematography

At least Hemsworth is charismatic as hell. Brie Larson doesn't have that.

Ant-Man as the leader of the New Avengers when?

I want to like Antman and Wasp
But I am the minority C- list villain fan who can't get over how much they changed the character.

Attached: tbolts_133008.jpg (500x320, 50K)

Captain Marvel is worse by a pretty wide margin, man. And I'm saying that as someone who thought Ant-Man and Wasp was shit.

Hell, people really hate Antman and the wasp?

CM is a middle of the road MCU movie. Pretty good but not remarkable.

AMatW is fun as hell. Way better.

I haven't watched CM yet, but I gotta say that for a movie that had 3 male-female dynamics where the woman was the competent one and the man either a fool or a coward, Ant-Man and the Wasp got away with very little bitching. It's really all about marketing.

"Ant-Man and the Wasp" by far. It was a directionless nothing story with probably the biggest ass pull ending in the MCU.

Don't tell me you think Jan curing Ghost was an asspull.

Ever since we got our marching orders from /pol/.

I haven't seen Captain Marvel yet and I can't comment on it but Ant-Man and Wasp has some real problems.

For one, it made no sense for Janet to be okay after being in the quantum realm for that long. And I don't mean that she shouldn't have survived. I mean, her brain should have become all manner of FUCKED UP. And Ghost's story didn't work. It felt.... off to me. I liked her as a character but the flashback of her dad doing experiments (why were her and her mom there in the first place?) was pretty cheesy and heavy-handed.

I think the movie would have been much stronger if Janet WAS Ghost and we had to see Hank try to cope with the guilt of not saving her, plus you'd solve the issue of her mind being completely intact since obviously she'd be a Bucky/Winter Soldier-esque villain now but instead of being mind-controlled it would be from prolonged exposure to the quantum realm. The emotional stakes would be much higher too.

Jan'll most likely be the "surprise" villain of the 3rd one

>Not like ANTS

Attached: 1548879981241.jpg (1476x984, 381K)

Brie Larson is a cardboard cut out with resting bitch face.

Heh, fuck no.

Capt Marvel was a lot worse, why? because it ruined an entire continuity, origin, and more beloved characters

>with resting trending 1 billion dollar bitch face.
This is what it's paying or after all.

Captain Marvel, felt like an unironic cartoon

yo mama's pussy

No it didn't, christ.

Shazam.