Villainous/Villanos

The secret website has been updated today with pic related. Seems to be a small elaboration on the final scene from the last orientation video.The filename seems to be referring to the "La Mole 2019" comic convention in Mexico.
Also, the red strings appear to make a hat shaped symbol

Attached: MOLEBH_2019.png (1280x720, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/2k2wuzI
twitter.com/AlanIturiel/status/1106823997801615360
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more content coming in

Attached: tumblr_pofg6hdeFz1t8w4vxo2_1280.png (1280x720, 488K)

Attached: tumblr_pofg6hdeFz1t8w4vxo3_1280.png (1280x720, 807K)

Attached: tumblr_pofg6hdeFz1t8w4vxo4_1280.gif (1280x720, 609K)

translation for this from tumblr:

>March 14,2019. Dr. Kenning Flugslys blog. Entry #8,013. Today I left to go shopping with 505 to buy some components for my experiments. Suddenly, 505 easily lifted up a 1,850 KG car to pet a small cat hidden beneath it. It was then that I decided to investigate 505s physical capabilities, specifically his strength.

>TEST #01: He applied almost null force on a chicken egg. It was not harmed. It was eaten for breakfast afterwards.

>TEST #02: He applied a much stronger force on a metal bar. A smiley face(?) was added to the test object to facilitate the execution and he hugged [the metal bar] with an enormous strength. The object was bent easily.

I'm not sure if "uno cuatro uno" could be connected to anything in spanish. The subject might be a 'proper' version of 5.0.5 that Flug is working on.

Attached: 2019-03-15_14-47-58.png (312x67, 24K)

Reminder that the dog fucker used to stream Star vs streams on twitch LOL

How do I access this?

So 505 has special abilities.
I'm still convinced he has Black Hat genes, which is why the guy hasn´t killed him yet

podemosbailar dot com
The OP pic was found with podemosbailar dot com slash BlackHat dot html, the other two are found putting "Demencia" or "505" in place of "BlackHat" instead. Pic related is the code to get in

Attached: tumblr_inline_p6u6j5lb9P1sul1pf_500.jpg (500x484, 30K)

thanks

Working gif of this since 4ch thinks the file is too large imgur.com/2k2wuzI

hopefully this means the pilot is soon desu.

they hinted that the release date is on April. But there might be a trailer released soon

looking forward too it the last trailer was pretty nice.

I'm not sure about the significance of any of these recent additions to the site for the series overall. Maybe there's actually going to be a focus on mystery in the real thing?
Also buff!hat being the hero in the final scene is de-confirmed according to the OP pic, he doesn't appear to be based on the toy black hat crushed either so its likely just a new generic hero.
Pic related is when I went through the frames of the Demencia gif, didn't find much noteworthy about it.

Attached: s5axO0d.png (831x490, 389K)

the cape looks similar too the one dem got off a hero in one of the episodes, specifically the one where demencia thinks she's getting love advice from flug, when it's actually henchman advice, probably just a reference.

Don´t tell me that the horns on her hat are actually hers.....

It's odd because we've seen her without her hat where it looks normal enough like in pic related.

Attached: 1495171903781.png (637x813, 350K)

this too

Attached: tumblr_oyx3ddZ3cS1uoj0sfo1_400.jpg (255x359, 29K)

Thank you Alan and crew for clarifying how Demencia is spelled.

I love all this secret stuff and mystery, but my only problem is that I'm not sure if its actually building up to anything new or its just wanking for Black Fag and crew.

>a whole hour dedicated to getting Demencia changed
I bet at least half of that is spent taking care of her ridiculous hair

Attached: 1509968389608.jpg (1197x1122, 182K)

>Flug gets to see Demencia naked every day
lucky bastard
Yes, I'm wondering this as well. We´ll have to wait for the pilot to see if all of this will lead to something. There is yet to be any sort of conflict for these characters.

>Bathes Demencia
>Gets Demencia dressed
Is Flug a stealth chad?

How did you find this?

Over here I personally first googled the website name out of curiosity after seeing someone claim it updated, and came across the link for the OP

Attached: 1531586384606.jpg (600x533, 89K)

So we just hope some else finds them now.
I cannot enter the assets like before so it sort of pisses me off.
Hopefully we get something this year, but thanks for the thread.

QR code on a mask from the La Mole convention, it's blurry as hell though so I don't know if a scanner could work with it.

Attached: D1viZcFU0AAfWnH.jpg orig.jpg (4096x2304, 1.48M)

You probably have to be pretty badass in some regard to survive directly under Black Hat and with someone like Dementia lurking around the place

I attempted to scan it with my phone and got the numbers "17772167", I'm not exactly sure where to apply these numbers though.

>La Mole

Flugslys?

Attached: latest[1].png (1100x740, 585K)

did you try applying it too the belmar numberpad??

>he's like the comb guy from Flapjack and wears the bag to hide his handsome face

Attached: tumblr_inline_mknpyrvecb1qz4rgp.jpg (371x243, 115K)

>In a twist he actually has a lovecraftian face

Not really a twist, if he's wearing a bag over his head you'd expect something horrifying to be under there.

Anyone who gets to see Demencia naked daily and gets away with it is a chad

Do you think demencia has her own fanboys? She’s pretty hot and regarded as a great villain in the community. I’m sure she has her own admirers.

Where do you think the orders were coming from for the "Demencia wuz here" short?

I never expected to find anything creepy to come out of this series, but this new shot of Demencia is honestly a bit unsettling.

I can't put a finger on why, but maybe its because it really contrasts with the silly antics and tone of the shorts with this scratched up, empty cell(?) that's straight up smeared with blood. The green overlay makes it much more ominous.

Attached: MOLEDEM_2019clearframe.png (1920x1080, 3.31M)

It gives me heavy SCP vibes.

but whose blood is that?

Attached: 1477943861526.jpg (138x264, 10K)

Obviously just some poor hero, what we don't know is the context of why or how the victim was even in demencias little hell-hole in the first place.

Also more news on the La Mole convention popped up just now, a panel for the show will be underway, but I'm not sure at what time exactly.
twitter.com/AlanIturiel/status/1106823997801615360

Attached: D1w6WVbWwAA931r.jpg:orig.jpg (2000x1064, 181K)

just imagine all of her parts he gets to touch