Kill Six Billion Demons /ksbd/

>“Everyone could feel war coming. The famine washed over the land first. The dogs disappeared. The sky grew dark as the sun turned away, as if it knew what was going to happen.”

>– Account from the Yellow City, circa second conquest

Ascension

Attached: KOS51[1].jpg (980x1515, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMzfX88ZmTw
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Breathing_Water
killsixbilliondemons.com/liturgy/
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/168484452655/whats-the-yellow-city-i-keep-reading-about-it
pastebin.com/kbg0BN3F
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com
killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/167029010425/when-you-say-that-zoss-created-the-keys-for-the
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buff maya
Reach heaven through violence baby.

>The famine washed over the land first. The dogs disappeared.
This is a horribly disturbing this that I have never thought about before but makes perfect sense.

does this mean Allison is destined to get fat?

Aw yeah, Maya in prime Murder the Gods and Topple their Thrones mode

She's already got a nice layer of plush to her.

First rule of getting fit, never do it alone

Is it me, or does the plaza where Meti appeared for the first time looks way less lively and more grimm than the past?

Did she ever give herself that haircut?

Attached: SOT19.jpg (980x1515, 1.2M)

it sounds to me like Meti is calling her a pussy bitch for still having hair, so maybe not

I mean, look at the text there. The Yellow City, like the other cities with color names, were orbital cities surrounding throne, built by demiurges. Every single one was destroyed during the conquest. This is likely during the multiversal war. The Yellow City probably doesn't have many years left.

That's kind of the point of the subtext. A world on the verge of war.

Alright, so, next page is probably going to make it obvious, but what I can tell/guess from this

Apparently Maya never gave herself that rusty haircut as a little kid. In fact, seems she bitched out. But I think now that the feuding of demiurges looks like it'll leave her home in ruins soon, she's going to nut up and do what it takes to receive Meti's training. Either that or Meti's been training her anyways, or given her incomplete training, and been calling her a little bitch every day over not having the nerve to take the blade to her hair.

Either way, I hope this ends again with us meeting back up with whatever Maya's been doing in the modern day.

>AUNTIE I AM GROWN NOW

I hope she sanded, sharpened and cleaned that sword before cutting her hair

I don't think she's given herself that haircut yet, if Meti's comments here are any indication.

Oh okay, that place is the Yellow City, my bad.

Imo, unless confirmed later, the scars on her right side are proof she actually shaved her head. Can't imagine someone being able to last as a demiurge as long as she did only relying on her key powers.
...She's not going to kill Meti to gain her key, is she...?

Attached: WON111.jpg (950x1229, 1.23M)

Man, time hasn't been kind to Meti. She looked old before, but now she's got skeleton face going on. Wonder when and under what circumstances she finally decided to drown in the blood of her enemies. I hope its during the fighting that actually leaves the yellow city destroyed.

HELL YEAH TOPPLE THOSE THRONES

I'm hoping she tells Meti to fuck off and that she'll train herself.

Attached: 1494638783434.jpg (614x786, 149K)

Meti doesn't have a key. Unlike fellow royalty Intra, Meti never took part in the demiurge war, and was never among the demiurges. Abbadon has stated that if she was, there wouldn't have been a war, because she would have killed everyone.

As much as I'd fucking love that, it'd leave me wondering about Meti's statements about having a student who loves noodles, and about Maya's name being Mathangi ten Meti.

also REACH HEAVEN BY VIOLENCE, BABY

Is every character going to be a brickhouse now?

Ahh, I always thought the aura thing (pic related) was relegated to demiurges only. I really need to read all of abbadon tibidits.

Attached: SOT18r.jpg (980x1515, 1.24M)

maya was a multiversal conqueror, of course she was swole

Well yeah. Showing that she has some determination and isn't going to give in to bullshit is what will get Meti to train her.Hopefully in a tsundere way.

Zoss had it before he had a key as well. It's something to do with one's will being aligned with the will of god, or... something. I forget. It's something you'd see with royalty, demiurges, and the otherwise extremely powerful, I'd imagine. Feel free to call me retarded if I'm blatantly wrong about any of that.

My mistake, thought that was a different character.

Has there been any Kingdom Hearts/K6BD fanart? Keys/keyblades seems like ripe territory.

I think we've seen a few keyless people with those but I'm not sure.

Was Intra Royalty? I don't remember that
It was explained in one of the bottom lore thingies once. Yeah it's just aura shit for powerful individuals, comes sometimes for some, it's permanent for others if they are kewl enough
Very visible gravitas basically

but why... oh.

Donald is at least demiurge level:
youtube.com/watch?v=LMzfX88ZmTw
And now I can't stop imagining Sora as one of the Seven(Eight), all rotten and decayed and evil, and I hate I like the idea so much.

I speedread it to get to the thread faster
Damn, it just hit me

hell yes more Maya backstory
I love badass granny so much.

For comparison.

Attached: SOT17.jpg (980x1515, 1.37M)

someone spoonfeed me the haircut thing, I don't get it.

Meti would split Maya like a rotten fruit before she could even raise a blade, the woman is on par with fucking Zoss in terms of strength. Plus we already know how she dies, she gets sick of all the bullshit around her and goes off to die drowning in her enemies gore

>Kingdom Hearts/K6BD
At this point we might just set up Solomon David against Shaggy blanco

Attached: ilal7qwm8ua21[1].png (527x682, 659K)

The two pages with it are right in this thread retard.

It's here:

>more Maya
>more Gog-Agog
yesss

Oh man, it really went to shit

Nah, I don't think it's that Maya was too scared. I think the entire point Meti was trying to teach her was that focusing on the sword is a pointless and limiting instrument. If Maya actually had shaved her head, then Meti would never have trained her.

It's called an Atum, the expression of your soul flame. Every time you see Allison's it's when she's actually standing up for herself

How would Vivec fare in Throne?
Pros
>A literal GOD due to chim (getting control over the world by realising that you are not real, yet keeping enough arogance to still declare yourself independed)
Cons
>He doesnt really give a shit

Attached: latest[1].png (892x1038, 1.62M)

Isn't not giving a shit one of per-requisites of becoming a royalty?

He would be fairly close to Royalty.

It's not a prerequisite, it's just an advantage.

I mean does it have a significance. sorry not my first language.

His status is only due to the nature of his universe.
He would not exist in Throne, much less have power, as Throne is not the dream of a sleeping godhead.

It does traditionally, but not here. Meti is just being a bitch.

No but you are either a character on a story told by a god or a product of a lie told by God

It's not about the hair or the haircut. Meti is pulling a Mr Miyagi on Maya and telling her to learn things like is thinking.

"Get your shit together before you waste my time asking me shit you can figure out on your own. Take the initiative, take the responsibility, and shoulder the burden of learning; Then, MAYBE, you can start to understand what you "want" to know."

Also, there is an important idea here when she calls the sword "nearly useless," even IF it is well cared for and sharp.

Maya still is, at this point, a "pussy-bitch." But not just for silly, superficial reasons like not knowing how to give herself a haircut.

Attached: 1547568821370.jpg (365x330, 34K)

I expect he'd fit in pretty well.

What does that have to do with Vivec being an imaginary character within a dream in his own universe.

Vivec actually does give a shit, too much of a shit actually. Sotha Sil says that s/he's too constrained by the poet's curse of wanting to be too much of everything instead of just him/herself. VIvec's so obsessed with being perfect and radiant and enlightened when all his knowledge and wisdom is stolen (as the Thief aspect) that all he can do is Observe, but never Act

It's why I think his/her claim of reaching CHIM is complete horseshit.

Does she masturbate in public?

The only Morrowind characters that could fare against demiurges are Nerevar due to being a magic mary sue and Dagoth ur for his inconditional immortality due to heart of lorkhan What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy.

Why wouldn’t she?

That if he were to exist within KSBD's universe, which is you know the whole hypothetical question, he could achieve similar feats because the settings are rather similar

Vivec and Solomon are literally the same character archetype

It doesn't matter if the sword is sharp or not.
If it is being weilded by an idiot, it'll do shit.
If it is being weilded by someone who understands how to use a sword, it'll be able to accomplish great things.

Attached: 1550651590663.png (1119x611, 40K)

The closest thing to CHIM in K6BD is probably True Royalty.

>If it is being weilded by an idiot, it'll do shit.
Unless it's a really cocksure idiot

user is being purposefully obtuse. Ignore them.

>Still thinks you need a sword to Cut

Bladelet

>If it’s wielded by an idiot
>If
>Not knowing Meti’s first lesson

This but unironically
There's no chim. Vivec just mastered the >art of bullshittery

Is shaggy blanco royalty

>Dagoth Ur
He's diffirent kind of power. Demiurges could smash him all the times but he would always return. Think more of a Nuissance rather than danger. At least unless Demiurges just as the Tribunal fucks shit up and leave giant source of power in his hands as they did with sunder and keening

>Yisun
>not just a retelling of Godhead

It's literally the same thing, its just that in KSBD godhead is how it is by its own purpose, and people within it actually know about it

Honestly Dagoth Ur is only a threat within the specific Elder Scrolls cosmology of dreams within dreams and shit. He'd probably be demiurge-tier on par with the Seven if he has the Heart and maybe Akulakhan, but that's only because of his immortality.

He definitely isn't eligible for Royalty, as he's too much of a static being

Holy shit its crazy how decrepit this place looks since the last time we saw it.

>"Get your shit together before you waste my time asking me shit you can figure out on your own. Take the initiative, take the responsibility, and shoulder the burden of learning; Then, MAYBE, you can start to understand what you "want" to know."
she's just messing with her to get her in the right frame of mind

It's sad knowing that all of these people living their lives in the background probably all died tragically in the War as we know all of the cities besides Throne were destroyed. Ironically Maya would have died too if she didn't become a student of Meti.

>Its another overpowered character that does literally nothing because something something
im glad that Solomon chad at least broke this shit trope

Attached: fyu3uyd336301[1].png (492x236, 118K)

Now while I believe Vivec has the right mindset to achive Royalty, or at least get close to it, Ur does not. His situation was a confluence of shit far more tied to the way metaphysics work in TES and almost none of those translate well to K6BD.

Except he has been doing the same amount of jack shit as the others.

The Chad Celestial Emperor, the Virgin Sword Master

Isn't Dagoth batshit insane the moment we actually get to see him?

Yes, but he's also more or less correct- or better put, he's in a position where he could change reality to make himself correct, if he can finish building his big brass god.

Completely off his rocker. But his power comes from a combo of the way the after life works in TES, being in possession of the heart of Lorkhan and being off his rocker.

>It's why I think his/her claim of reaching CHIM is complete horseshit.
This, if he had CHIM he could just poof Dagoth ur out of existence

Isn't it that the Heart is too powerful for even CHIM to affect and that's why?

Chim is literally the second strongest power next to the Godhead.

do you think Meti burned Mayas head?

chim gives you cheat codes and semi-admin controls not full control. even if he could do anything it wouldn't matter since when the kalpa ends his creations(world he makes) get destroyed too and he is still bound to the world.

Eat mayonnaise out of the jar at your dad’s house or you’re a pussy!

>He definitely isn't eligible for Royalty, as he's too much of a static being
A dollar-store demiurge then.

>Morrowind discussion
okay.
the only character that actually has CHIM is the player as you can save/load, access the cheat codes or do some exploit shit like stacking int potions so you can make +absurdal str potion that allows you to just go straigh to dagoth ur and puch the heart out of existence

Brainlet here, I'm not sure what's being implied here, someone spoonfeed me.

It's KSBD, you have it backwards

they ate them?

>Famine
>No food
>People eat the dogs

Nah, those are probably cut scarrings in her head

Okay I see CHIM and a lot of other Elder Scrolls lore being tossed around here, would you guys mind explaining it to a brainlet? I only played Skyrim and I hated it.

Still you can't go CHIM then get rid of Akatosh, for example. It can't affect the highest tier of things.

Not really, she’s likely trying to dissuade her from becoming her apprentice. Hell, half of her known lessons are basically “swordsmanship is shit stop doing this and go live a decent life you retard.”

tldr elder scrolls is all a dream. People who figure this out and realize they're in a dream and don't delete themselves due to realizing this, achieve the ability to hack basically.

Here ya go. It also exlains why Dagoth Ur wouldn't be shit in k6bd.

Attached: 1522508408453.png (1944x2584, 951K)

Idiots would say that CHIM is when you, the player character, becomes aware that they're a player in a video game.

What CHIM is described as is recognizing that reality is a dream by some higher power, and then coming to the realization that YOU are that higher power, or at least can be

Jokes aside but i kind of see some similiarities between David and Vivec, also some with Dagoth and Gog-agog

Sotha Sil also has quite a few similarities with Jadis.

It’s basically royalty. Universe in Tes is the dream of an omnipresent godhead that originally was just concept entities of is and is not. These concep entities interacted and produced a subgradience of more complex entities. Most of These more complex entities got tricked/lead into killing themselves to make the world, and the biggest ones were then worshipped as gods. Elves think this was bullshit, men think it’s rad, daedra were the ones who didn’t kill themselves.

Chim is to realize the shape of the universe, and to realize it’s all a dream, and you’re all fragmentary pieces of a sleeping godhead. Because of this, god is all, and all are we. Most people who put this two and two together erase themselves in an event called zero sum. A few have instead gone ‘guess that means I’m also god’ and became more than mortal. Vivec claims to have done this but avoids staying it directly, instead indirectly describing it in his 36 lessons, a series of sermons describing the cosmology of enlightenment, incoherently explaining what his enlightenment is, telling a mythologized version of the rise to power of nerevar, rambling about how cool Vivec is, and finally quietly admitting he murdered nerevar behind a layer of esotericism.

He also claims that Talos achieved chim as well, backed by Talos undeniably becoming a god (the Thalmor want to mythopoeically smother his existence by denying this entirely).

So Allison is following a path similar to Maya.

And Maya giving up her throne is reminescent of Zoss' own departure.

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

You find out reality is a dream by a guy who got assblasted into a coma by his family for trolling them. if you somehow don't zero sum(wipe yourself form reality from knowing this) you get admin controls to lorkans(gods) PC and can do whatever excluding killing real gods.you can tho stick a spear penis in one of their mouth

aesma beat the fuck out of the other gods by being a huge fucking idiot that didn't give a shit. she literally got so mad she lifted the entire multiverse and threatened to beat someone to death with it because she was too dumb to realize that was impossible.

He's doing a lot actually. His realm is pretty good, considering how much most of the multiverse seems to suck. But he hasn't been doing what he wants to be doing and that is pursuing royalty. He doesn't trust his empire to no-one else so he won't drop like Zoss droped his (which led to the shitstorm that was the demiurge's war). He supposedly even has a nemesis completely unrelated to the main plot, another guy that knows Ki Rata and hates Solomon for his betrayal. I assume they both want to have a showdown eventually.

>inb4 its zaid

I wonder how Allison's folks would react if she popped back home the way she is now.

>she comes back to earth
>Its been over 30 years back there

>Was Intra Royalty? I don't remember that
he was at some point in his life

Probably glad she isn't dead.

This is a flash back right? To when the sword lady was still young and this is her learning?

She's been gone for little over a year right?

So, is there a possiblity of reverse royalty being a thing in K6BD?
What would that even be?

Everyone probably thinks either that she died at the grand canyon, or everyone put the two and two together on her and Zaid's dissapearance and thinks they murder-suicided or something.

Wonder what made her into an alcoholic

Is it possible to be Royalty for only a moment? Like, you have a moment of pure enlightenment and you get something done then it just slips away or something?

Yeah, this is young adult Mathangi, with very old Meti, and its either just before or in the early days of the second war of conquest.

Yeah and her friends were suitably freaked out when she showed up that Zaid probably has a warrant out for his arrest.

I think that's Himself.

You can be on the path to royalty but then stop and you're no longer on the path.
I don't think we've seen any 'true' royalty yet, Zoss and Meti are apparently the closest we've seen to it.

Whatever also made Incubus an alcoholic. Instead of wasting 777,777 universes' worth on chalices, she went with the far more practical begging bowl.

Yeah, I got it. The difference is that in TES all of existence is a dream, while in KSBD it is instead a lie. Royalty parallels Chim in a lot of ways but doesn't incur any of the risks of its usage and is thus vastly more powerful. After all, if you realize you're both real and a dream you don't really have a way out, but in KSBD where lies hold power you can simply bullshit yourself into not giving a fuck.

That's part of why Dagoth Ur wouldn't work in KSBD, since the whole dream/reality setup has no equivalent. On the other hand, his steadfast belief in his own existence as a monad due to his unique perspective on the Wheel could work in KSBD. He wouldn't be Royalty but he would be stupidly powerful because his beliefs and will would literally reshape reality. Combine that with his Jagganoth-esque immortality and he'd be a real powerhouse.

Unfortunately, he'd also be completely blind to the syllables of Royalty because of his position, so I feel like the Seven could keep him away, though probably not defeat him because of what he is.

...actually, wouldn't Himself be a good equivalent to Dagoth Ur in KSBD? Or am I talking out of my ass here? Which, mind, is entirely possible since all my knowledge on TES lore comes from what people in this thread have posted about it.

I'm pretty sure part of being royalty is being on the path for royalty. It's an 'as x approaches infinity' sort of situation. The only one who's at the top of that infinity is Yisun, but being on that 'x approaches infinity' is close enough to consider Royalty for our purposes. But if you're not longer on the path to royalty, you stop being in that state as well.

Why would Himself be reverse Royalty.

Don't worry, as a lorebeard, you're pretty on the money. Though honestly, don't know about the Himself thing- we don't know enough about Himself. It's been a book after and he's still pretty much an enigma outside of 'he gave himself his name'.

So what you say is, Dagoth ur would be like some arch master of art?

he thinks of himself as a self without a mask

That said, lies do hold power in elder scrolls. There's this whole thing called Mantling where you essentially fill in for some deity or mythic figure, by bullshitting to reality that you are close enough to that figure to be them.

A big part of Talos stuff about how he became a god involve him being a huge liar, and while its a mess in need of revision, the lorebook 'Arcturian Heresy' details a bunch of the shit about how his origins are entirely a lie, and how he gained most of his more devestating powers through being a total liar, even before he achieved chim.

alteration in elder scrolls as well functions on the same principles as the art: rather than produce a magical lie that effects people like with illusion, you produce a magical lie that effects dreaming reality instead.

There's some more instances where lies are powerful in elder scrolls as well, but I don't remember them off the top of my head.

On a related note, its important to know that myth and cultural beliefs affect reality as well. Part of the reason there's paradoxically oppositional mythic beliefs that all yield artifacts and evidence, is that they're alterations of a baseline reality, each just as real as each other, produced by myths and lies and altering the dream of the godhead. This is also why Akatosh=Auriel=Alkosh=Satakal=Alduin=etc. etc. etc. They're all vastly different interpretations of the same dead concept being, that have taken on a life of their own and become unique gods by the myths tossed their way.

His existence is one of complete restriction. Where Royalty is about freedom, self love and the power those bring Himself is chained and locked away and derives power from how much he has bound Himself.

Something that illustrates this user's point.
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Breathing_Water

What if the point of royalty is to achieve a great power above it all, and be able to turn away from it?

I figured Himself just wasn't in a hurry to get out because a) he could do it anytime he wanted and b) he might too be beyond causality, and thus being bound, to Himself, is like being killed to Zoss.

Chubby Allison is probably one of the few fetishy things Abbadon could get away with now.
Incidentally its also be the hottest

Himself is self bound to contain his might, his very existence is dangerous to the world around him. Abaddon has talked about how he is in no hurry to get out, because in the greater expanse of the universe, someone will inevitably let him out, and since he is an infinite existence, he has all the time in the world to wait. Himself is as close to a god as you can get in the current setting of KSBD, alongside Metatron.

Yisun did this, because Yisun was lonely. Meti was pretty right on the money. The demiurges are perfect for pursuing royalty because they were never really all that happy. Meti thought anyone who would want to take her path to power was an idiot and that it would be best for Maya to be a mom and noodle-seller.

So I think royalty isn't a reward. The only creature we know WAS royalty killed itself, and the pursuit of royalty just seems to make people miserable.

But hey, Neetch said people don't live for the sake of happiness, only englishmen do that.

Or, there is no point. You can't have infinity if theres a point at the end, and Royalty is cutting infinite with the blade of want.

Prim's father Hansa was royalty and he seemed completely content, even carried around the very pipe he knew would result in his own death, cause destiny is a circle.

Wasn't Hansa a cranky old sourpuss? Pragmatic, sure. Not so sure about content.

I could be remembering things wrong about Himself since it has been so long but as far as I can remember he would just be a fuckton of unformed black flame if he were let out.

He wasn't content even in death. Prim dumped his grumpy corpse on the road and only then did she attain royalty.

All the gods self-anhilated, btw. It seems making room for the next generation of ascendants is the thing to do when you are past royalty.

It was never stated exactly why he was in there other than that he doesn't mind being in there, and that he'll eventually be out one way or another. Anything else is pretty much entirely just guesswork and shoulder shrugs.

Intra's entire deal was he swung like an idiot and felled an incredibly skilled warrior
Do you even read this comic?

How many colored cities are there?
>Yellow, where Maya and Meti live, ruled by Pankrator Au Vam
>Blue, attacked by Yemmod and may or may not have been saved by Intra
>Red, I think a king that once was Aesma's lover lived here. I can't recall the story

Anything else?

Intra was an expert idiot though, not everyone can waltz into an arena and kill a super ya'at warrior by being inmensely stupid

Intra also became royalty.

Now that I think about it, there were quite a few royals sometime in the past, no? I guess we are simply living through the most anarchic period of the Wheel.

They've never all been stated, but I believe Abbadon on his tumblr mentioned there were seven orbital colored cities, that were the height of engineering and massive endeavors undertaken by the early demiurges, as well as a moon that orbitted Throne and a Lunar Dominion.

There are probably the same colors as demiurges. Yellow, Blue, Red, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Green.

The only non-god people we've seen that are on the path of Royalty are Zoss, Meti and Intra.
Meti and Intra are also sorta self-proclaimed.

Red City is the heart of Throne.

No, the cranky grumpy version of Hansa was Prim's own perspective of him, because she had no confidence in herself and her guilt at trying to rid herself of his corpse continued to make it worse and worse. It's like how a kid who grows up with stern parents may fear them or think they dislike them, when in reality they are being stern to protect them. You should re-read the story of Prim on the road, it's entirely about her being more confident and realizing it's okay to move on, and that she doesn't have to bare the weight of her father's death.

Oh yeah, nevermind, I don't know what the colors would be then.

Who knows, Himself is a being of pure ego, he could likely take any shape he wanted, he is eternally free.

I was more remembering how he was in the house of Gods where he was considered sharp tongued and yes stern.

Prim didn't attain Royalty, she just became confident in herself and free of guilt and worry, thats why she became clean and strode upright.

What about Hansa's discussion with Yisun about how he'd rather the flame was snuffed and darkness returned to the cave? Sounds pretty grumpy.

He put himself in there, and he's powerful enough to break free whenever he wants.

Given his focus on formality and the bolding text whenever he refers to himself, I think it's probably something to do with how he keeps his ego together. Following the rules he set himself and forcing the demons to obey them even when they're bothersome helps give him identity

I so what to know was Juggs was thinking right there in that last panel.

>She's fast!!

Next panel she says "MISTAKE"
Probably annoyance because she knows it's gonna hurt

Probably thinking that they were being a fucking idiot for forgetting that sometimes humans can get to be this badass, and that he shouldn't have assumed every fleshbag there was a worthless fleshbag, because it could be that one's a badass fleshbag.

Hansa was YISUNs best boy though
killsixbilliondemons.com/liturgy/
The guy didn't want for shit and got Royalty without even trying, he was stern and harsh to his daughter but passed on YISUNs teachings to her, but it's clear from his talks with YISUN that the guy was smart enough to know the answers to a lot of things and accept many of YISUNs lessons.

>she
Men can be beautiful too.

>this isn't even my final form
Juggs actually has a wheel-shaped body.

It was stated, Abaddon said he's in the cage because his very existence endangers the world around him.

Look she showed a chick spirit form so I'm workin off female terms for now, and also cause I know she would hate me saying it

Yeah I know, thats why I figured it would be annoyance rather than actual anger

Did you bother reading anything or do you not understand that the greater power you obtain, the more you are trapped by it?

Yeah, but the point I was making is that he wasn't specially happy. He didn't want to be royalty, but then again he didn't seem all that interested in living either. And eventually he did self-anhilate just like all the other gods and Yisun which right from the start, in White Chain's story, seemed to have a really sad existence.

I might be putting too much weight on scripture. The old stories don't make chronological sense, there being demons even though mortals hadn't created them yet, and there being mendicant knights without there being demiurges to found the orders. Yisun doesn't put a premium on self-consistency.

>someone spoonfeed me.

Attached: GeneralDisgust.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Meti has done stuff before, and found out that it's a heap of bullshit. She trained her body to the peak and mastered the way of the blade. When she needed it, her sword was worthless and she ended up surviving by jamming her thumbs into her enemies eyes. Meti is a character who has seen the truth that being a strong swordmaster or some hard ass motherfucker is dumb and a waste of time and you're better off learning a respectable trade and living a quiet life being fat and happy.

>jamming her thumbs into her enemies eyes
small correction
she says she jammed her thumbs into their brain through their breathing valves

Isn't it implied Maya started the Universal War? So it can't have started yet here.

The stories are lessons, rather than true tales, or maybe they are true tales, because time and space are a lie. YISUN existed in every story despite having killed themselves, because once again, space and time are a lie and anything can be anything. When it comes down to it it's just lessons to learn, like be confident, and don't let the memory of your parents bind you down

Oh right, my bad.

The first flashback was like, 33 years into the SC
so this is probably close to 40-45 years in

No, it's never been implied that. What started the Universal War was the Demiurge class hungering for more than contentment and learning.

>chick spirit form
When that page came out, there was someone complaining that it was all tranny-pandering because none of the angels that become more human become male. I always assumed that humanized angels are female because humanity is aligned with the proto-goddess YIS, and therefore feminine in a cosmological sense rather than our usual understanding of the word. In fact, there was an early sketch that described Angels and servants as "White sons of UN", and humans and devils as "Black daughters of YIS". The implication being that angels taking on female forms are becoming more impulsive/desirous/unpredictable.

My question is: what would be the implications of an angel taking on a human form that was male?

I think you're sorta right, in that their use of male terms and forms means a female form is a much more obvious way of showing deviancy. I don't know if that's an in-comic thing though, or just a writing tool.

There is a hint towards it, in the page that marks the transition from White Chain telling about the prosperity of demiurge society to the universal war the words 'Amidst that multitude, a singular hunger grew. The hunger of dominion. To rule.' Are on two panels that show a female demiurge who might be a younger Maya from behind, holding a fan illustrated with a figure also similar to Maya swinging a sword.

they call other angels "brother" user.

It should be the same for both genders since there are males of the black flame(devils and humans) and females of the white flame(servants).

Only because that's the most common gender neutral English word for it.

>Only because that's the most common gender neutral English word for it.
or maybe they see themselves as males user.

Never trust retellings, user, thats a lesson we have all learned. Everyone tells the story from their own perspective, like how Cio and White Chain speak of the Seven in different ways and see them in different ways. Events are always skewed and biased, and never tell the whole story.
Plus,a war on the scale of the Universal War is never started by one person, it's far too big, far to horrible

They use masculine terms, but are non-gendered. Angels consider themselves above that shit.
White Chain being a deviant isn't necessarily because she identifies as a girl, it's because she identifies at all. It's too human and it shows something is wrong with her.

In the text of one of the recent pages, it mentions the two who started the Universal War killed one another iirc

>thinking you need to understand sword law to master the art of Cutting
Intra would like to have a word with you.

>The Concordance of the Demiurges was the greatest speaking house of any age, with many chambers, a small city on to itself, located in the very innermost circle of Throne, Sacred Spoke. Today it is a blasted, cursed ruin, untouched even by treasure hunters for its reputation. The corpses of the two demiurges who began the Universal War are, according to legend, still here, impaling each other on their weapons.
Maya was an important player in the War, she was not the starter of it though

>Flee from the sword! Marry young! Die old! Have many large, healthy children!
>forgot to mention but there's a big fuckoff war going on between the literal gods and you will absolutely fucking die if you're a civilian lol

This was long before the war started. Meti was just a woman who could swing a sword, she couldn't have forseen the Demiurges swallowing the multiverse in a war.

Royalty is shaking off your bounds from all the lies in the universe like "morality" "truth" and "the laws of physics". Total, ultimate freedom.
Himself is a completely unbound being who bound Himself into chains for shits and giggles. He could actually get out of that tiny coffin anytime, but chooses not to. He makes bargains with people even though He could devour entire worlds with ease, because He just loves formality. Royalty is breaking out of a cage to be free, Himself instead was free and locked Himself into a cage on purpose.

>Well
>I guess this is happening

They literally can though, provided they're thoughtless enough about it. Allison out-drank an ebon devil because she hated herself so strongly that she convinced reality that nobody could possibly drink more than her. When Intra said he's extremely dedicated to foolishness, he didn't mean he sent years of his life meditating on the nature of stupidity or something.

But in the grand scheme of it all, Himself is not bound to anything. It's like saying someone can never be naked because they choose to wear clothing, Himself is a being who breaks the preconceived rules of the universe

>Maybe because they see themselves as males user.
They ARE males. They're literally the most masculine thing in the setting, due to being the most exemplary example of the proto-god UN with no balancing factors. They're male and masculine in the cosmological sense (as presented in the comic), even though they have no biology or sex.
To them, deviating at all from their nature as angels is by definition becoming more cosmologically feminine.

Note that this doesn't always need to line up with becoming "feminine" as it means outside of this specific meaning in the comic's setting. The strongest exemplar of the devils (the "female" extreme in counterpart to the angels) is very obviously male, due to the name "HIMSELF".

Humans and servants seem to be the only beings who have sexes, and thus the only beings with the usual definitions of "masculine" and "feminine". For the other two, these words are like placeholders for "UN-like" (cold, ordered, empty, unyielding) and "YIS-like" (hot, chaotic, fertile, rapacious).

What would be the implications of an angel becoming human-like (and thus more YIS-like), but coming to resemble male human biology rather female? Would it mean they're less extreme in their deviancy, retaining UN-like character? Would it mean they're becoming MORE extreme, adopting forms more closely tied to human sex than the setting's cosmology? Would it mean something else? What do you other anons think of this hypothetical?

no they are male and are the children of UN a big male faggot god. you are just a tranny that wants to believe something else.

Attached: SOT53.jpg (980x1515, 1.18M)

Read the comic, you soft-cocked faggot

Attached: WON61.jpg (850x1095, 675K)

>"You're not my friend"
This is a pretty good line, using exact words to show of His omniscience, but the next one:
>"How the fuck does he know that?"
just sounds like cold reading. I wish Abby chose something more specific for that one. Maybe something embarrassing for both of them, like "And back on your ship, you yourself were wondering if all of this is worth the chance to fuck either Cio or Zaid".

I want to see more of Himself before all of this is over.
Also Praman Nand. It's been a heck of a long while.

I think it works, specifically because he used the word fuck. It's a very non-Himself word to use, but it perfectly fits with how aggressive Allison was at that point

Felt like the second one was meant to be a more jokey bit to ease the tension.

Cold reading is fine. He displays not only his omniscience to know what Allison HAS said, but also how easy he can read what she's thinking right now. Even if it is mind reading, it makes sense, it's not like she would think some complex thought when the spooky devil in the box revealed he can see everything.

>Also Praman Nand.
Im really hoping to see more of him, he has a cool design and has that hedonism-bot thing going on which I love.

Attached: 35wlu1.jpg (625x456, 75K)

No. The Yellow City is a failed expansion to the Red City of Throne. It was an artificial Satellite constructed in Throne's orbit. Naturally it fell apart. Source: Abby's blog.

*wielded. Ya cunt.

Isn't the Arcturian Heresy something that Kirkbride himself straight up said was one of the things he wished he could go back and rewrite?

Nah that's too obvious.

Yes. It basically states that Talos is an identity Tiber Septim invented, and on top of that Tiber Septim's birthname was Hjalti Early Beard, he was a breto-nord from the illiac bay and not an atmoran, and he relied on the ash-ghost of shor-incarnate old king Wulfharth and a powerful nibenese battlemage who may or may not be tsaesci to get a lot of his shit done- but by the time his lies shifted the shape of the world, and he had used numidium to change it further, he had genuinely always been Talos, his thuum was something he lied into existence (so its bullshit but also real), and to become Talos, he had murdered wulfharth and Zurin both to make a fascimile heart of lorkhan to power numidium.

As confusing as that already is, the heresy puts it in really really confusing terms, doesn't adequately explain all of it, and feels way too much like a rough design document than any in universe documentation of a heresy, be it from the mouth of the sect, or those cataloging its beliefs.

So yeah, its in bad need of a rewrite.

Awww, I was hoping for more Gog-Agog. Ah well. More Maya coming soon is good too. Will be nice to see more from her and Meti.

Shaving your head represents a number of things. Monks in many traditions shave their heads as a sign of humility. It's also useful for martial artists, as it provides less vulnerabilities in a life or death fight. Hair is sometimes associated with power in different cultures (Samson from Abrahamic religion had his power in his hair, Enkidu lost much of his power when he was civilized, bathed and groomed).
In this case, it's probably Meti emphasizing the previous statement, that people who follow sword-law are idiots, the sword is pointless, and that it will only keep them from actual happiness. Meti's advice was for Maya to forget about swords, marry young, grow fat, have children and experience normal life. Cutting her hair with a rusty sword would be symbolic of rejecting that normal life, her femininity, and whatever previous fate she'd be heading towards. Additionally, because it's rusty and broken, Maya is likely to cut and hurt herself multiple times, meaning it's a difficult task that will require dedication to perform.
Meti doesn't want to teach Maya anything, because she doesn't think anyone should follow sword-law. But if someone's an idiot enough to pursue it regardless, she might as well teach them right.

>Needing a sword to cut hair
What a terrible swordsman

If she has a drunk wanderer phase, sure.
But that also sets her up for a sick comeback training montage, a la Iroh in ATLA

Isn't that coincidentally his major fetish?

Attached: 1547962723739.png (596x486, 137K)

that's just a meme. All we know is that he drew a lot of it for /d/ and other fetish shit. Whether its his or not is just up to speculation and shitposts.

Yep.

Shit, Himself is basically a DMT entity that thought it'd be fun to visit our reality.

Attached: android jones.jpg (1600x748, 540K)

That's a fucking hilarious ending, my sides.

Attached: 1533832774169.png (1280x536, 531K)

Come on now. One doesn't take up offers like that unless he's somewhat interested in those types of fetishes.

Himself is literally saying the English translation of 'ehyeh asher ehyeh,' which is the statement God gave Moses as a voucher of his omniscience/omniprescence, or as a way of communicating that his very nature defied the laws of his own creation.

Demons are bound by giving them a mask and a name, which means that one without a mask would just be the pure unbound Black flame.

Himself is dangerous because he's every devil that doesn't have a name, or perhaps every devil not yet named, or the Black Flame given form as a paradox since existence can be considered a lie anyways. Metatron is pure cosmic superego, but Himself is pure cosmic Id that became the most powerful demon by naming Himself, which is why the Ruler of Devils has such a basic name. Since he named Himself, he has no mask, which means that he instead binds himself through maskless means, hence his claim of being a 'creature of formality.'

I have two working theories on why he's so dangerous:

1)Himself's existence is such a paradox it makes him a walking Dragon Break because he's a maskless devil that gave itself a name

2) Abbadon was reading the Bartimaeus Trilogy, where demonic spirits are portions of the Spirit realm summoned by naming them (with the most powerful demons literally being larger chunks of said realm) and just made the ruler of demons the one that's somehow all of them.

Attached: 420 Smokes Weed Every Day.jpg (1355x789, 648K)

that's pretty metal

According to all my art friends, they'll gladly take on fetish commissions they're uninterested in as long as it doesn't weird out/disgust them.

idk about Abbadon, but its sure as hell mine.

Attached: 1488428794988.png (800x1000, 178K)

I'm now picturing a buff bilbo baggins with a rusty zweihander on his fireplace just tending to his crops

I always assumed Sweetie pie and Honey bunch was a way for him to insert a bimbo fetish.

Attached: ksbd-3-37.png (991x1898, 2.29M)

THIS IS PROBLEMATIC
PLS CENSOR NOW OR WILL INTERRUPT PATREON PLEDGE
SUBMIT NOW REEEEEEEEE

This one is learning.

That's literally what Throne is you dumbass.

Get out you degenerate little shitposting goblin and please neck post haste

The stories are all of that despite also being false and wholly contradictory.

Perigrine knights show up despite having been founded by the demiurges. Asema shows up blind during Prim's story after Hansa dies but Prim is later on in her own story when Asema is younger and fully sighted.
Mortals and servants were only created at the very end of that era but they're in basically every story. Prim herself is both Hansa's daughter and sister because all the gods were made at once.

Yisun showing up despite being dead is practically pedestrian.

>Bartimeous
I remember reading that as a kid, those were some good books
Never knew someone who could push footnotes as good as pratchett

>or the Black Flame given form as a paradox since existence can be considered a lie anyways
i doubt there is a paradox.
remember that the entire gimmick behind black flame is that it is purely chaotic (do as thou wilt) where black mask demons can break their own vow and mask... and yet "Himself" has collapsed that kind of chaos into a strictly rigid and ordered system, to the point where he's "imprisoned" (willingly or not) by lesser weaker devils and then uses them as court attendants to setup meetings and deals... It's entirely possible that "himself" doesn't actually exist and is just a fancy method for the devil's court to get people to speak to pure black flame without the personality-filter of a mask.

As well, if you try to use "himself" in any kind of linguistic manner without quotations, it becomes a chaotic mess of meaningless bullshit that entangles its own noun and pronoun.
If demon/devil names are a description of the power for the black flame within, then any name which directly impedes language/speech and description of who/what that demon IS, would probably be the most powerful name there is.

A devil called "No one" could be just as strong as "Himself"
No one is attacking me!

>plump and voluptuous universal monarch Alison
>Venusian figure rather than big jovian beard of Royalty
>served hand and foot by reverent acolytes

You can bypass Dagoth's immortality solely via the game's absurd potion exploits, nevermind CHIM cheatcodes.

Exploits aren't CHIM though. That's just how the world is.
Unless you're implying that all UI features are caused by CHIM.

that's more in engine than in setting though. As much as people like to try to paint it as lore that the potions can be that powerful, its just exploits. Devs never thought out that you can get 'em that strong to crash the damage immunity.

Also chim isn't console commands and anyone who tells you that is a complete faggot who needs to quit pushing brainlet lore.

I think you're underestimating the power of the devils holding Himself in there. They're all black devils as powerful as Yabalchoath or Valadok at their prime and could probably individually fight literally anyone in the multiverse short of the Demiurges or 0001 blow for blow and win, and a few of them could probably hold their own at the top level. This is just like how if 2 Michael and Metatron weren't hobbled they could just walk into that speaking hall and probably kill all six of the demiurges barehanded. The only reason Jagganoth is so terrifying is because he is to Metatron what Allison is to White Chain.

This of course all just underlines just how fucking terrifying Zoss is and what he's capable of when he gives a shit.

>0001
0001 is an ebon devil herself, albeit one with a partial key. I also think that the court is stronger than Yabalchoath (though not as cunning) and all other ebon demons who would likely be no match for a keyed representative of a demiurge

The problem with the heresy is that Hjaliti is not Talos. Talos is supposed to be an enantiomorph of the three men, but the heresy does nothing to actually advance that idea, it's just "Lol this wacky Hjalti, there he goes backstabbing again."

0001 is not a devil and was never once stated to be a devil. shes just purple

>Also chim isn't console commands and anyone who tells you that is a complete faggot who needs to quit pushing brainlet lore.
why do you hate ambiguity in purposefully ambigous mythology?

The fuck are you talking about
She's not an ebon devil, she's a human with purple skin. Where did you ever get the idea she was an ebon devil?

Isn't she the devil nun that went from monestary to monestary, driving the nuns there mad with her piousness?

Exactly. It fails to get across fully what it intends to get across about it, and its the exact reason the author wishes they could rewrite it.

No, not at all. She's just a very powerful purple skinned human. We've seen multiple instances of humans in this comic with irregular skintones, she's just one of them.

Consider that Royalty is all about avoiding stagnation and rot by constantly cutting the world and yourself into greater shapes. Now consider that YISUN has a perfectly circular, static existence.

YISUN is the opposite of Royalty.

>I think you're underestimating the power of the devils holding Himself in there.
Not the user you were talking to but what you said there just makes me think how much funnier it is that Allison was able to just oneshot headbutt the main devil council guy into submission.

To be fair she was channeling the skull of a goddess at that time, whether that counts as Art or Key power or some other esoteric bullshit yet to be fully defined. Wouldn’t that be something, we all assume the tournament will be...well, a TOURNAMENT when Allison’s been training for a year and for all we know might have attained the mental focus to oneshot all non-demiurge competitors at once. She can already cut Incubus. On the head.

I just hope we get to see her do other cool stuff like with the goddess where its just a "holy fuck look at that" type deal.

>This is just like how if 2 Michael and Metatron weren't hobbled they could just walk into that speaking hall and probably kill all six of the demiurges barehanded
Lol what? Whatever gave you that impression?

not him but I distinctly remember Abby saying that Metatron, were he not bound by law, could speak all of throne out of existence with but a sentence

I think that's more of a cosmic knowledge thing than it is swoleness
He might know the sentence to break YISUN's lie, for instance.

That tells us nothing about their relative power. Salami Dave moved/created suns on his own. For all we know any of the seven could annihilate Throne casually.

Who of the Seven would you serve?

Attached: Jagganoth.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Gog-Agog to be close to wormfu and to entertain her with juggling. Or Incubus so I could pretend I really have willpower and a spine of my own.

That isnt her, no. 00001 doesnt have a mask of any sort.

So why are people still reading and talking about this shit after the creator went full SJW?

Because I enjoy the work and I'm not going to stop reading something I enjoy just because of the creators political/personal views

Mammon or Dave. Maybe Jadis, but we have no idea what her zealots do.

Grind is too good

Mu

I dunno man. What even is a "based and redpilled" fantasy comic (that isn't in an ersatz medieval Europe setting)

So it was Maya all along. Nice.

Attached: broken worlds.jpg (500x647, 278K)

>mfw the Middle Army turns out to be Maya’s old ragtag band of random encounters turned adventuring buddies and they’re all the PC archetypes in Broken Worlds

Attached: D1997B3F-C929-43E1-B102-A4E8148A5933.jpg (782x829, 303K)

that's the most banal explanation of CHIM. Gotta be a real fucking brainlet to subscribe to that notion still

your average player doesn't have CHIM
CHIM is modding the game yourself on the fly without it ever crashing; to be fully aware of the innate mechanics of existence within the elder scrolls universe an exploit that without causing the cessation of your own existence

Nae, Metti was in Middle Army.

I think implications here is that alot of time pass between first flashback and this so her hairs grew up already and Metti just remind Maya about her first ordeal.

Either her hair grew back or Maya did not cut her hair and instead left to become a swordmaster on her own and just returned now to show what she's become. Either one would suggest something different about Maya in her youth.

I'm guessing it would be less noticeable so simply because of that would get less reaction both in the threads and from other characters. It would be much better if the fact that White Chain is any gender is the problem was made more clear though.

All the universes came into being as stories told by the gods, and the gods exist only because Yisun split itself and pretended that all those parts it split itself into were individual beings separate from it.

Either Salami Dave or Grandpa Mammon

how does it feel to support an artist who is slimier than Dobson and Aaron Diaz combined

>since the whole dream/reality setup has no equivalent.
Isn't that the lie Yisun made that started everything? Even all the different universes were just lies (stories) made up by the gods before they all offed themselves.

I think it's important to keep in mind that the black flame inherently can't have an identity. The flames from which Servants, Angels, and Humans came from were shaped into what they all are now by the gods, with the hot, black flame left untouched. Masking devils was essentially the demiurges' attempt to refine the hot, black flame into something. But they're not the gods, so they can't shape the hot, black flame into something and change its nature, they can only contain it in a form. Himself is, essentially, a piece of the hot, black flame that has managed to change its own being. So to speak, Himself could even be called the only genuine member of his race, and all other Devils simply forgeries, as the masks and names people create are not necessarily what the hot, black flame is.

Dragon Grandpa seems to be only one nice to his people so far. After you cut yourself couple of fingers or ears.

p.s. also he is in burgers burgers burges club.

Attached: ksbd burgers.jpg (680x675, 62K)

killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/168484452655/whats-the-yellow-city-i-keep-reading-about-it

Attached: whats-the-yellow-city-i-keep-reading-about-it.png (640x403, 28K)

This is a level of disingenuousness I don't think I've witnessed before. Well done. Reach Heaven Through Shitposting, Babby.

Unlike most people, he can afford it too, I mean other demiurges can also afford them, but he can afford more than even they

>ywn be one of those acolytes
noose.png

No lol, that's a goku I came up with half a year ago and submitted to Abby's tumblr. Sister Pomegranate. Also she's red, not ebon.

where Metti would be here?

Solomon David

Fuck that. She stays /fit/ or we riot.

Squarely in the black coffee corner, of course

Between the coffee and MCDONALDS
She'd berate you the entire time but get you mcdonalds anyway because you're so intent on getting fat

I've read all of this but I was pretty lost from the very start regarding what everything symbolizes and what clearly is religious or historical references. Names, quotes, locations, most devil and angel stuff, it feels like the red thread is wooshing over my head continuously.

Is there anything I can read up on or would be a basic requisite for gaining a better understanding? Please don't say read the bible.

Attached: 121212.gif (468x385, 101K)

Honestly my dude, 90% of it is fluff. Good fluff, but not necessary.

So you know where we're at - this is a flashback the current people on page are Meti and Mathangi ten Meti "Murder the Gods and Topple Their Thrones". You met her earlier during the massive group fights. She is a fat woman called Maya who likes noodles. It is implied she was a demiurge, or that she made it right to the end of the Universal War before losing her keys.
Meti, the older woman, is her teacher and the most badass fighter to have ever lived.

That much is pretty well communicated. I think the fluff heavy pages were much earlier while these later parts are pretty straight forward simply following Allison and Solomon.

You're confusing the dream of the Godhead with the Dreamsleeve. CHIM and Royalty do have parallels because YISUN's lie of cosmic suicide and division of self is similar to the Godhead's dream, though they are not the same. But Dagoth Ur requires the Dreamsleeve for his weird superposition between being alive and being dead to work, but the Dreamsleeve and how it works does not have a parallel in the KSBD cosmology.

Probably between Solomon and Mottom

Oh? Can you expound on what the Dreamsleeve is for me?

So when do the goku submissions for Solomon's tournament start anyway?

The explanation is right up here.

Jagganoth, because im already apathetic and hate the world

I got curious about how big Throne is exactly, so I did some measurements. First I took the page where Mottom is steering her flying palace towards the Vault of Yre since it has three zoom levels of the palace at the same angle. Since Mottom is not abnormally tall or short when in relatively young form I took her to be 1.8 meters. Compare that to the distance from the rim of the palace to the stone table, from the rim of the palace to the arch behind the little plaza she's on and finally from the rim of the palace to the bottom of the walls of the large central building (extrapolating where those walls should end using perspective lines since the dust clouds obscure them somewhat). I compared this to the page where Allison just enters the city, where I compared the distance from the rim to the bottom of the central building's walls to the distance from the rim to the middle of the central building. Since that building is dead-center and the palace is a disc doubling that distance gives the total size of the palace, about 820 meters. This lines up with other angles of the palace - on another of the pages where Allison just enters the palace you can tell where her group is supposed to be and which buildings they're standing by - they're about 40-50 meters from the rim where they're standing in that page, which lines up with how long the space behind them looks (see pic)

Attached: ksbd reference.png (1600x1290, 3.48M)

Fetishists are a really good source of income for artists on their own.

Companies, even porn producers, generally focus on producing and distributing whatever has the most market share. Even if they did market research they might miss the 1 person out of a thousand that is willing to pay to see his childhood cartoons being eaten alive by giant obese women.

From there I could compare the size of the palace with that of the outside of the Vault of Yre. The perspective here is really annoying, the size of the palace is pretty warped so it has to be measured along the same angle as the vault itself is facing to be accurate, but that ends up with the line drawn from one rim of the palace (the point where it intersects the wall of the Vault) ending up in a dust cloud. So, I may be off by a bit here, but comparing that distance (~820 meters) to the distance from the front tip of the Vault to the start of the large crack in the middle which you can still just see from that page to one of the earlier full-size shots of the Vault makes it come out to ~2500 meters from tip to tip.

Finally, taking the full map of throne, on which you can just about see the vault at 8 pixels wide (and thankfully oriented so we look pretty much squarely at its side) and comparing that to the full width of throne gives a diameter of a whopping 530 kilometers, give or take. Which gives Throne a surface area of slightly less than the UK.

Which is somewhat weird at first glance given that throne houses 800 million people, even with how cramped Throne looks most of the time since a lot of it is also water, but then look at the size of the Red City in the center - it's over 100 kilometers tall, which makes Mt. Everest look absolutely puny in comparison at under 9 kilometers. It's pretty wide too, so a shitload of people should be able to fit in there no problem, so that solves the housing issue with ease.

Attached: ksbd measurement 5.jpg (1800x1100, 1.66M)

Just over Maya.

I have no idea how Mammon's worlds usually work. Are they are taxed at 99% rates to fill his coffers? Is he like a central bank for all the countries in those 777,777 worlds? Does he just let people sort themselves out and runs his empire like a inderdimensional multination for-profit corporation? The the priests of the count care enough to export some of their philosophy to the outside or do they just call it tough luck to have been born outside the vault? Is the for-produt mafiesque cult of Mammon actually religiously followed like Ravnica's Orzhov Guild? Are all the guilds nationalized by Mammon so that he has strict control of the economy or does he give them lax rules to attract investment from outside his empire?

Do you guys think Allison will inadvertently bring the 7 out of their stagnation?

She did it with Mottom and her fear

She sort of did it with Mammon and his old man syndrome

Will she do it with Soloman? or Gog?

Attached: WON97.jpg (950x1230, 758K)

Very nice. Pipo like you make these threads 100x better.

With Solomon, she just needs to draw a drop of his blood and she gets to inherit the Celestial Empire. Solomon would then fuck off like Zoss did.

It's the other four demiurges that I can't see getting better. Inc and Jag have pulled themselves out of stagnation, Jag more so than Inc, by rekindling the fire of conquest. But they will ever have changes of heart. Jag is just following orders, Inc was too weak to start shit on his own because the other demiurges would gang up on him - this way he is part of the team that is ganging up on Jag and that too is a chance to fight, loot and conquer some more.

Jadis has already seen everything and just wants to die. Gog can only evolve by mimicry so it's up to others to raise her ceiling of potential.

*But I doubt they will ever have changes of heart.

Michael even magical realms over a pure, sterile circle of fate not too long after this.

>Jadis has already seen everything and just wants to die.
So all Allison needs to do is surprise her. "All." Surprise an omniscient being.

Mottom
>Allison already happened

Mammon
>ditto Mottom

Solomon
>Allison forces him out of his stagnation by accidentally hitting him during the tourney which she interrupts, causing him to bleed, yet refusing to take his kingdom. The Celestial Empire breaks down as Solomon leaves to chase Allison to bring her back and have her rule as dictated. Somehow Zaid is left in charge while Solomon's sons go full fraticide.

Gog-Agog
>Before going full swarm mode and killing Allison, Gog does something so impressive that Allison stupidly stops fighting just to compliment on it. Gog is confused as Allison admits to envying Gog at that moment. Allison escapes and goodnaturedly wishes Gog good luck as Gog sits there, still confused. Later on Gog shows up again claiming she's best Key friends with Allison, leaving obvious hints to maybe more. It's still really creepy. Cio is jealous.

Jadis
>The cult lets Allison into the Ziggurat thinking she is possibly the Successor who will finally kill Jadis. Allison tries but can't get through the glass. Finally, Jadis has had enough and breaks through the glass, completely fed up and insane as she just wants to die. If Allison can't kill her, then Allison shall die. Allison get wrecked as she fights an opponent who knows what action she'd take before making it. Before striking the final blow, Jadis dies as she is suddenly struck by an unknowing Zaid and accompanying celestial warriors who were searching for Allison in the midst of war.

Jagganoth could be anything.

>With Solomon, she just needs to draw a drop of his blood and she gets to inherit the Celestial Empire. Solomon would then fuck off like Zoss did.
>implying salad davis wont beging moving the goalpost in the speed of light

>apathetic
>hates the world
Add retarded, underage and edgelord to that list

Could see this happening.

I'm very smart with a nihilistic sense of humor

Nigger

Jagganoth, because I'm a STEMfag and admire what you could describe as his "feverish work ethic". I'll likely be dead long before he's able to destroy the universe, anyway.

Or, like, this head of hair grew back in as she was actively training. "Look how far you've come."

This is probably going to be followed with "It's still worthless. Shave it all off and start again, but do it better this time."

two of these are right.

Jagganoth because i have huge anger managment issues.

also, most of the people in the red city live in the walls, so the volume really is filled out

Salami or Grandpa.
He doesn't seem to be that mad really

In the TES cosmology, the entire universe takes place inside the dreams of one being called the Godhead.

Wen you realize that the universe is a dream, you come to the conclusion of "I am also a dream" and you stop existing. This is called Zero Summing.

However, if you realize that the universe is a dream and instead come to the colcusion of "I am (part of) the dreamer," then you achieve CHIM. From then on, the dream can become Lucid to you, and you can affect the universe around you.

This is represented in-game whenever you break immersion. When you pause the menu and eat 19 cheese-wheels in the span of a seccond, that's CHIM. When you open up the creation kit and/or edit the game files, that's CHIM. When you install mods, that's CHIM.

CHIM happens when you realize that you are the dreamer. Royalty happens when you realize you are the Liar, and are one with YISUN who is everything.

In this context, who could be a better Dagoth than Himself? Himeslf, who in the one being in all of existence to define himself as himself, and not as just another lie; just another facet of Yisun.

Who but Himself could be the Sharmat - the double of the Ruling King that is YISUN?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 3.05.21 PM.png (1464x444, 423K)

Well Mammons bank does seem to have presence in other demiurges lands as well, to a point where his currency is accepted everywere.
I suspect they are either ancap, capitalist paradise that exists only to make dosh, or its controlled by his Priests of the Count and is a theocracy, sorta like Jadis' worlds after she turned to glass

Ok anons. What do you think the odds are on Maya killing meti in a duel within the next few pages of a flashback?

0% we already know how Meti dies. Drowning in the blood of her enemies.

>Send student out to restore sword and shave head
>Return a buff warrior with an unshaved head
Meti wasn't kidding. Maya is a fucking terrible student. Those were simple as fuck instructions.

Like 0%? It wouldn't make sense
If you believe her. Which might be the right thing to do since she's Royalty.
If you believe her.

True. She's making the same mistakes Meti did as a young woman, training too broadly.
The sanctioned action is to Cut.

>Maya tries to show off her power
>Draws the sword
>Cuts the sword using the bowl

But that's just it. Royalty is realizing the rules are a lie and never existed. Himself is MAKING rules real.

Mammon, because I want to live in a peaceful land and count gold coins all day. Also, snazzy chainsaw poleaxes.
Alternatively, Jadis.

This is probably what's gonna happen. Maya is at that stage of swordsmanship Meti was before squaring off with the Colossus of Pardos, where she still thinks she actually needs a sword to Cut.

Solomon because I’m a little bitch who needs security and I’d never be able to be badass enough to survive comfortably in the empires of the others.

I was about to say you could be alright in Mammon's but I don't have an idea of how his worlds are actually like and you do need to be a badass to get into the Vault if you wanna live there

I imagine they're either ancap wonderlands or brutally oppressive corporatocracies. Or maybe there's a veneer of independence but everything is officially owned by the Grand Dragon Bank.

Or maybe any of the above, depending entirely on the universe. I’d bet they’ve got at least one universe running on any kind of economic system.

>Maya is the iconic Chosen in Broken Worlds
>Meti is the iconic Master in Broken Worlds
Meti is bald there so I wonder what's up with that. Maybe that's Meti's entrance exam. After learning how to shave herself Maya must learn to shave others.

That's what I meant.
>I’d bet they’ve got at least one universe running on any kind of economic system.
I wonder though, does that imply the existence of dragon communism?

It's not even a question of relative power, exactly. It's a question of Royalty. All archangels can go through the motions of being Royalty, in theory, they just don't really understand the concept and are bound by the Old Law to act a certain way.

2 Michael, if he were so inclined and whole, could slam dunk the universe into itself. Likewise Metatron could simply wipe out all the demiurges and all life in the universe, except he has programming preventing him from doing this directly. That's what he needs Jagganoth and the Petals for.

Zoss is scary because he kicked in the door on a city full of skyscraper sized universal beings, beat the shit out of them, tortured their leader, then either killed them or rewrote them to follow his laws.

>she just needs to draw a drop of his blood
Are you all ready for the twist ending of Solomon losing his empire to an artist?

The most powerful for basically inspiring the setting

(how the fuck did he do that?)

>Man who structured his empire based on law loses because someone strictly followed the letter of the law and not its intent
Every Demiurge encounter so far was kinda an anticlimax and about subverting expectations so...

I like to think since CHIM is basically the highest form of self-realization that Vivec only has a fraction of the power of CHIM or none at all and has tricked himself into believing he has it by just using the power of the heart. What I mean by that is that since Molag Bal told him the secrets of CHIM instead of having Vivec realize it himself, his power is basically null. That's why he was afraid of Tiber Septim who had achieved CHIM on his own. That's my headcanon anyway

Still there are limits to it. For example, it's a miracle that Tiber didn't break reality and wake the Godhead when he CHIM'd the jungle out of existence

ROYALTY

Was this page redrawn?

i don't think him doing that would wake the godhead but it did effect a lot of shit.

am i the only one who thinks the elves have it wrong. i don't think destroying reality turns them into gods. i do think they are part of the dream tho. Same goes for this world and how it was created. it is nothing more then a god who lied to itself

In KSBD the whole thing about the universe being a wheel and viewing it from different angles is ripped directly from Morrowind which is probably ripped from something in Hindu mythology or some other ancient thing Michael Kirkbride was obsessed with at that time

By being a bad motherfucker. He got really good at science and magic and swordsmanship and just cut through dimensions to get to Throne then used the same power to fight the archangels until he got even stronger and lead the copycats who came after him.

Keep in mind he did this without a key. Just like Meti says a sword isn't necessary to be a swordsman a key isn't technically necessary to be a demiurges.

I think it was mentioned by Abby that occasionally would-Be Zosses still show up on Throne from time to time but get taken out before they can build themselves into anything.

The current 7 aren't much compared to their golden era predecessors but are still stronger and wiser than anyone except Zoss who is currently around because they have the keys. The whole point of why Solomon David and Jagganoth are so terrifying is they have their own power independent of this.

Dark Science and a big fucking dick

There was actually a time where moving to Throne would have seemed like a good idea

That's part of the problem though. Throne became such a great place that the demiurges grew stagnant in their power and eventually went mad. Stagnation is the source of all rot in KSBD, YISUN committed suicide to escape the stagnation of their infinite cyclical existence, the gods were so impressed by humans' ability to die that all killed themselves creating the Wheel to give their existence some sort of meaning. The demiurges refused to see this so the end of their cycle came about as a universe-destroying war instead of a more dignified demise. The Seven are even more stagnant and they're all mad and rotten to the core.

tl;dr Throne was indeed a nice place in the age of the demiurges, but it shouldn't stay the same utopia for long, or its masters invariably go crazy and ruin literally everything.

tfw royalty

This is not an accurate depiction of Throne. In reality its flatter and possibly wider

Attached: SOT153.jpg (980x1515, 1.65M)

>Mom said its my turn to play Xbox

kek
might just be a different perspective

I hadn't even thought of that. I was joking but I want to see Allison try to pull this now and Solomon go completely nuts when he realizes she's technically right.

Was that their excuse for making it Generic Fantasy Landscape #4?

Oh man, an Intra tier idiot will really take it all
>I want to see Allison try to pull this now
That does get subverted a lot too

He could always say that she's right, the law's the law, then immediately try to conquer it back from her in order to word the next law better.

Yes. It was a garbage excuse too. I’m so salty that then finally acknowledging Tiber’s enlightenment in game was used to excuse a retcon of cyrodiils climate

>I think it was mentioned by Abby that occasionally would-Be Zosses still show up on Throne from time to time but get taken out before they can build themselves into anything.
Also, once Zoss broke the barrier, others found it easier to get in. Would-be Zoss's arrive at Throne too early, instead of only arriving when they had achieved real badass state

But I like generic fantasy landscapes, at least as long as they're balanced with weird shit. The other provinces are fairly unique especially Morrowind.

They never would have been able to make a jungle with their shitty game engine. What other possible excuse could they use?

But how could anyone prove it was Solomon's blood?

>But how could anyone prove it was Solomon's blood?
It has a smug aura and/or a beard

>I despise this painting. Its smug aura mocks me.

t. Solomon after losing

been doing a reread, is this Maya in panel four with Inky?

Attached: WON4-r.jpg (900x1160, 789K)

>muh morrowind
Watch this
*poofs demiurges with a finger snap*

Attached: main-qimg-287fac22e723397f3046f8c000740ed3[1].jpg (602x331, 82K)

I just realized that Gog's Court of Worms is a pile of maggots feasting on a corpse. I guess below is surely going to be canon along with all of Gog's court being worms.
>pastebin.com/kbg0BN3F

Maya doesn't have horns though.

That bit is up on the center area

Her hair also isn't poofy enough.

There's nothing wrong with him, you ass-slime. Post receipts if you're going to make tenuous allegations.

>Is there anything I can read up on or would be a basic requisite for gaining a better understanding?
Honestly, only the text passages at the bottom of each page. There's some prose stories that give context at least to the beliefs and myths of this world. If you only read the comic, you're still getting most of it, but there are some things people discuss that you won't get.

No I'm pretty sure that's just a random consort. This is from the early days of the comic when the lore wasn't fully fleshed out, for example that Incubus usurped Maya's throne instead of achieving demiurge status by himself, which is why he's hanging out beneath Zoss's throne.

What if someone made an infinity glove for the key of kings?

He could have usurped the throne before the war started.

Only because he's so exceptionally skilled and dedicated to being an idiot. "No ordinary fool could make that blow"

How did YISUN not cut the world and themselves into greater shapes? YISUN's chief act was self-division.

How would thanos have fared among the demiurges

Would doctor doom have become a demiurge

The point of Royalty feels like it's more about being better than the pieces of shit that came before, including the godhead that committed suicide just because it didn't like what it was.

>Would-be Zoss's arrive at Throne too early, instead of only arriving when they had achieved real badass state
I think it's just that the bar has been risen too high for anyone coming in to reasonably compete. Short of someone who just happens to actually be on the path of royalty you're not going to get anyone showing up who can muster something that could fight against two or three keys. And all the demiurges of course are wielding much more power than that.

Thanos would be pretty powerful. We'll have to really see what the demiurges have at their disposal before we can really be sure. But one thing we do know is that the Infinity Gauntlet only works within the universe the stones are created in (in the comics) so at most Thanos would amass them in his universe and then show up in Throne somehow to get bodied by Solomon.

>tfw no Gog-Agog merch in the store

Lucky Throne bastards

>The point of Royalty feels like it's more about being better than the pieces of shit that came before
I don't think that's ever really been indicated.

From what we've seen of the demiurges so far, Thanos is probably on their level, but on the weaker side. He could probably slap Mammon around a bit but Solomon would both out-smug and out-purple him. And Jagganoth is likely still on another level entirely.

It's mostly a gut feeling I've developed that I can't possibly explain.

All Thanos has going for him is being super strong and knowing martial arts. He's said to be pretty smart so I guess that would count for something but he is nowhere near on the level of power of even Mottom probably. Without the use of his stones he'd be a tree from just a word.

Jagganoth and Incubus are stagnant in different ways than the others. Incubus is "caught in a loop" that we'll eventually get to see (probably something with the flame and vampirism). Jagganoth has come to limited conclusions given his vision of the world and understanding of reality.

Didn't Thanos whoop the ass of a bunch of reality warpers before getting any stones?

I like to believe that the huge urn Meti was living in is actually an aging urn like they used for making alcohol in ancient times.

If you have a strong enough will, you can withstand spells like Mottom's PERISH one, easily. How do you think Zoss was able to beat angels powerful enough to think you into nothingness?

>How do you think Zoss was able to beat angels powerful enough to think you into nothingness?
Don't assume any knowledge of how that works. Based on what we'd know of The Art you'd have to tell the truth better than the art user can lie.

That's cool of you to do, but the map of the throne does not represent its size in reality. Abby was clear the map was not to scale at all.

Possibly, since Zoss needed to torture Metatron to be able to make the Master Key in the first place. But then again, even without any keys he murdered the shit out of all the prime angels including Metatron and then did the same to their void manifestations for good measure. So it's kind of hard to say how things would end up if someone off Zoss' original level showed up on current Throne.

I know, and even if it was counting pixels would be a really silly way to measure anything. But 530 kilometers sounds about right, that makes the god corpses, the Red City itself and Throne as a whole impressively large enough.

I imagine they'd just be obliterated instantly by an angel.

Oh I read that wrong you meant if a Zoss level showed up today. Well they'd probably wreck shop since Zoss is said to have always been on another level compared to every other demiurge.

Reading about all of Zoss' accomplishments really puts into perspective how weak the current Demiurges are. Forging the Keys really were a mistake. Imagine how powerful every person who lived on Throne would be if they didn't have to rely on keys to get there and had to constantly rely on their own will to get things done, no cheating.

A Kalpa? How long's that?
>Imagine a huge empty cube at the beginning of a kalpa, approximately 16 miles in each side. Once every 100 years, you insert a tiny mustard seed into the cube. According to the Buddha, the huge cube will be filled even before the kalpa ends.
Oh, so that's, um... 1.6 miles in a kilometer, times 16, times 1,000,000 to convert to millimeters, cube that for the volume... times the packing rate of spheres, divide by the volume of one mustard seed, let's highball those as 2mm in diameter, and finally multiply by 100 to get the years.

...that's about 37 sextillion years. For ONE Kalpa. That means that you could experience every second since the creation as the universe as a entire millenium, and you'd still barely be 1% of the way through ONE Kalpa.

What I wonder is whether any of the guys who came after him, the first generation of demiurges, would have been able to do it if he didn't do it first. We saw a few of them during the same pages with Zoss. Could any of them ever have been as boss as zoss?

I wonder what his plan was with the keys. He probably regrets it now.

Maybe this was his plan, so that everyone else would get dependent on them, and none of them would fuck with him. Maybe he left because he realized everything went to shit and it was all because of his own selfish dismissal of others potentially growing to be a rival.

It's more or less a metaphor for a period of time longer than you can conceive of.

Some of the first who came under their own power could have been as great as Zoss. The problem is that there was no need to exercise their true potential. The angels were already dead, and the keys had already been created to make things easier.

Abby said that we'll see Zoss more in the upcoming books. I'd like to know too. Why make the key when it is obvious that he doesn't need one? And why copy the master key only to divide it into 777,777 individual keys?

I was under the impression that while he was already a bad motherfucker, he became the baddest motherfucker possible with all 777,777. Like, before he had them, he could still beat just about anything in existence except maybe an actual god in a fight, but once he had the keys crafted, he became like, a step under god.

I feel like either the user two posts up is correct, or that he initially passed them out to the arriving demiurges so that they'd be able to have a singular step up, so they'd better be able to contemplate the universe with him. Whether this had the opposite effect or not is something I'd wonder.

I kinda like to imagine its some shitty plastic barrel that she sleeps in.

No one has to rely on keys for power. Solomon David is proof of that.

I remember abby saying the Throne was roughly the size of Florida or some other state.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-024810_Firefox.jpg (1080x322, 161K)

And then he rips the dick off the King of Rape, makes a spear out of it, face fucks weird extra-planar entities with it and immortalizes the act as a statue in his palace.

>Letting that sexual degenerate rule over anything.

Attached: 068.png (635x457, 302K)

I agree, however my point was that CHIM=royalty

>Maya doesn't have horns though.
Horns can be temporary additions. This is canon; Book 1.
That's a much more reasonable objection.

>Based on what we'd know of The Art you'd have to tell the truth better than the art user can lie.
It's all lies. But who is the more convincing liar?

I really sometimes wonder what truth concept Abby is working off of.

You're assuming his plan was some minmaxing power level bullshit. The simple answer was that he wanted to link the universes together and allow passage between them and Throne. The keys are essential to that. Without them there's no King's road, without the King's road Throne remains a rotting mausoleum inhabited by a few demiurges, rather than a vibrant ultra-metropolis it was under Zoss' rule.

Judging by Broken Worlds, it's just about contest of willpower. I.e. you do not need to be magician to protect yourself form direct transmutation by the Art.

>Intricacies of the Art

Most uses of the Art can be contested by an equally
powerful will. For example, one sorcerer’s will to turn
bolts of air into fire can be equally contested by another’s
will to turn them into beautiful flowers. If a practitioner
was to will another person to die, they would not only
have to contest with lying to the universe, but also the
other person’s will not to die, which can (predictably)
become immensely difficult in short order.
An example of how the art shapes combat is that bullets
or projectiles of all kinds are less useful than a sword
against an accomplished sorcerer. Since a sword is a
physically held object being used as a tool (and thereby
partially imbued with the wielder’s will) it is much harder
to affect. It would be easier for a sorcerer to turn bullets
into butterflies than it would be for them to turn a gun
someone is holding into sand, for example.
Since wielding the Art is difficult, most sorcerers find it
easier to focus their will through a physical object instead
of purely from their mind. This implement often takes
the form of a bell, charm, mirror, sword, or something
similar. Casting without implements is extremely rare.
To use the Art one must speak clearly and coherently.
For that reason, sorcerers can be disabled or restrained
by being gagged or held mute. They are often punished
or crippled by having their tongues or other speaking
organs ripped out.

Who is this account of?
>“There was one who came with the broken sun in her brow, and her blood was like molten gold. Once she stole the secret fire of Those Who Came Before from the Red Gods and coveted it, but it ruined her and made her ugly. She was a dirty god and she had a powerful enemy. She could not avail to touch him, so she crouched in his shadow while he became increasingly swollen with his own power and bloodthirst. Instead of growing, she diminished, and grew disheveled and her fire dimmed. But inside, her spark grew more powerful and fierce. She waited for the day her enemy became so tottering under his own monstrous power she could hack at it his ankles and fell him with a single blow.”

>-Chronicle of the Fourth Conquest
The "broken sun in her brow" sounds like what we see on Meti's forehead, but the idea of this individual's time as a demiurge sounds like it indicates Maya. If so, what is the heck is the Fourth Conquest? Shouldn't that have not happened yet?

Throne was isolated society of demiurges between first and second conquest for long long time. So Zoss probably rip sacred name of God from God's scribe throat just because he could.

Yep, the Successor should ignite the 3th.

Is this comic any good? I like the art

takes a while to get into. I couldn't get into it starting from the beginning, so I started with the start of the last completed chapter, was confused and intruiged by the end of it and went to the start of the whole thing.

I recommend that course of action.

Yes if you wouldn't freak out from all-women cast and one character gender problems.

Get's a little horny at times but is good.

Maybe Zoss created the keys to ensure anyone who'd come after him would rely on them and not manage to truly rival him.

Why would they have called the angels back from he void then if there was no one to police?

There was families of demiurges, their personal retainers and slaves, also probably some freshly binded demons.

All people the demiurges could casually police themselves.

Man, come on, I didn't wrote the comics or rpg. Ask Abby. From Broken World again:

The First Conquest
Using methods unknown, Zoss had attained almost
unlimited power, and had ambition to match it. He
broke into Throne hoping to meet God, but finding it
empty, quickly sought to supplant Him. His very first
action was to defeat and shatter the Prime Angels,
then chase their true forms back into the Void, where
he slew them again, leaving them to reincarnate.
This was referred to as the First Conquest. For a
time, the only living being in Throne was Zoss, who
consolidated his mastery, learned many secrets, and
wrung great power out of the only Prime Angel that
he left alive, the scribe Metatron 1.
After a time, other powerful demigods and individuals
broke through to Throne, following the path left by
Zoss. Each of these travelers were great sages and
mystics, heroes and sorcerers, philosopher-kings
and martial artists. They were the most powerful,
enlightened individuals in their own individual
worlds - and with Zoss at their head, they formed
a society called the Demiurges - those who sought
to guide creation after the death of God.
For an era, the Demiurges were content to remain
isolated from the rest of the worlds, and Throne
remained apart from the rest of the universe.
(part 1)

From
time to time, using the arts they had learned, the
Demiurges would visit worlds and observe, or
guide their development in the form of heavenly
messengers, but for the most part, they took little
action to interfere. This was the golden age of
Throne, where the city was rebuilt into a shining
metropolis of reason and science. The angels were
contacted, and re-bound into new armor, to serve as
Throne’s peace keepers. Demons were summoned
for the very first time, to do the bidding of the
Demiurges powerful enough to create them. Great
philosopher societies formed, dedicated to the arts
of reason and unveiling the mysteries of reality. It
was a virtuous society for the most part, with little
conflict, ruled democratically through a debate
forum called the Concordance of Demiurges, and
ruled ultimately by the almost omnipotent Zoss,
now referred to as the Ruling King.
(part 2)

Wait I thought he burned it all with his dragon

>>The current 7 aren't much compared to their golden era predecessors
That's at the start, user. They only improved with time. Jadis being one prime example before she crippled herself. Solomon as well could only continue to improve. And Gog-Agog is her own thing. It's not like all of them just twiddled their thumbs doing nothing for all this time.

They made generic cyrodil because Lord of the ring movies became very popular not because engine limits

No, even before this page, Abaddon had said that all the 7 had pretty much stolen their keys.

That's the case for everyone except the OG demiurges who had their keys given to them by Zoss.

I wonder if any of them are still around keyless

I think most people assume Maya was one.

I think the latest page heavily implies Maya got her power at the beginning of the second conquest so she isn't an OG demiurge.

>solomon david is so salty about jaggs having the biggest and most central throne that he puts his higher just to spite him

you can't wake the godhead though.

Oh, thought you were just asking about any demiurge.

Also, I believe Abbadon said that they just died off from old age.

The Seven's main flaw as a group (and also one of big thing in the comics lore) is stagnation, so not likely.

I've always wondered how "power" works in the sense it's often presented in these kinds of fantasy worlds. Especially relating to people's mortality and body functions. I realize it might very well be glossed over because it's not particularly interesting if supremely powerful creatures die to cardiac arrest because they ate too much bad fatty foods that clogged their arteries but still.

What if a demiurge got an air injection into their bloodstream from some form of extreme ranged attack or attempted assassination, would their bodies simply purge the unnatural disorder within or would their hearts actually suffer from cardiac arrest? Same with incurable diseases, you don't even need to stick it in them, just in the air or something they touch to infest. I assume their bodies are pretty much hardened to stone or stronger to resist breaking their necks if a force a strong human can apply to to their spines attempts it. Heavy debris of several tons wouldn't just splat them outright and so on.

If they are boosted in every way as such then it pretty much guarantees a lesser being which isn't at least near their own powerlevel is incapable of wounding them fatally. Furthermore it would always be a test of strength rather than technique or finesse. There might be examples of the opposite of this in the comic but I have a lot of gaps in my memory since it's been going on so long.

That's a gross misunderstanding. They're stagnating because of their fucked up issues, not because they're unable to get stronger. Stagnation refers more to their circular and repetitive existences; Allison is here to break the cycle. That's what any references of 'stagnation' refers to.

>buff maya
Isn't this the engineer girl?
Are we sure this is a flashback to Maya, and not present day?

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Why are the current 7 demiurges supposed to be so weak compared to thoses that came before ? Why did they survive the war when the others did not, then ?

That old woman is Meti
Meti died a long time ago, long before this comic began

>Why are the current 7 demiurges supposed to be so weak compared to thoses that came before ?
They aren't, they're weak compared to Zoss and the OGs. The OGs literally broke into heaven with their own power before they got keys. They were badass with badass on top.

Even without keys, the 7 are swole, but they're not pierce-the-heavens swole

It's probably weary form one of the seven to another. Like Mammon just by his nature seems to heavily armored and super-strong, Salomon have his breathing exercise and so on. But they all magical martial artists badass cosmic wizards who survive universal war and stay on top. Probably nothing short from deliberate attack by another cosmic heavy-weighter could kill them for good.

I still maintain the enemy is Incubus and the whole thing is about Maya setting the poor twink up to get monkey’s paw’d.

>Incubus is gay for power
>Incubus gets Allison, a limitless font of power
>”Oh shit bitch too strong. i’m not in charge her ego is”
>Gets cut on the face in a spar without Allison really putting in serious killing intent. It was a dream, but dreams are his deal and he knows Head of John

Everyone’s always talking about how Allison will get screwed over by her deal with Incubus when I think the evidence is adding up that Incubus signed his death warrant trying to toy with forces beyond his ken

Also as far as I remember, Abby once said that the Seven win by working together when everyone else go full battle royal.

Power of friendship wins once again!

Attached: 14353426858660.jpg (512x512, 44K)

I'm largely in that camp, myself. Incubus seems like he's pretty much in the same situation he puts his own saps in.

Of course, I'm not sure exactly how that plays out, since I'm also of a mind that Incubus might not actually be human, or at least not in the normal sense.

user what the fuck

Incubus seems be almost devil like in a way. His spreads his influence among his followers in a similar way to a devil's kiss, and like a devil's kiss the hot black flame will spread until the host is consumed.

Maybe the devil he's pictured alongside here is of some significance.

Their ship was already in the Red City though.

This sounds very much like Maya to me.

>There was one who came with the broken sun in her brow
She had a key once, but cast it away.

>Once she stole the secret fire of Those Who Came Before from the Red Gods and coveted it
She got a key with the power of the gods and became a demiurge.

>but it ruined her and made her ugly.
Being a demiurge made her into a monster, a bloody handed conqueror.

>She was a dirty god
She's a Mendicant Knight.

>and she had a powerful enemy.
Incubus

>She could not avail to touch him, so she crouched in his shadow while he became increasingly swollen with his own power and bloodthirst.
Maya went into hiding while Incubus took her throne and wallowed in his power and decadence.

>Instead of growing, she diminished, and grew disheveled and her fire dimmed. But inside, her spark grew more powerful and fierce.
While Incubus became god-king of 1/7 the multiverse, Maya became a fat, washed-up drunk. But she's still more powerful than him because Incubus desperately depends on stolen power instead of cultivating his own.

>She waited for the day her enemy became so tottering under his own monstrous power she could hack at it his ankles and fell him with a single blow.”
This is probably about Maya's plan. If she's actually building a new Middle Army, she may be planning to take down Incubus, while he isn't building an army at all - just spreading his own power thinner as all of his servants are emissaries who use his power instead of their own.

Attached: kumo-anyway.jpg (527x502, 169K)

Yeah I'm in the "It's Maya" camp

I've been wondering whether he's not some sort of entity manifested from the warm black flame, in the same sense that devils – and Himself especially – are congealed from the hot black flame.

Another possibility is that Incubus is actually a human who accepted the flame into himself, but is taking much longer than any other host to burn out due to his immense power as a demiurge.

Play Morrowind, become a buddhist

>whatever Kirkbride was obsessed with
It was drugs, user. Kilos and kilos of drugs.

I swear this webcomic is the girliest thing I've ever read.

and that is a good thing.

>being bothered by that
t. 8-year-old

Really? Have you browsed through Hiveworks comics?

Don't mind user, it's just their first timebeing horny.

It's more of an observation than a form of criticism.

It's not even that girly I think.
I was about to agree though, until I realized I read mistery romance novels when I was a bored kid

>girly
On the sixth page a guy straight from a swedish symphonic power metal cover gets decapitated by a band of death metal angels riding skull-faced dog demons. Fuck off.

>I've been wondering whether he's not some sort of entity manifested from the warm black flame
...He is. That's what humans are.

I mean some sort of non-human entity from the same source material.

Attached: why-not-just-use-the-art-to-keep-oneself-young.png (640x265, 23K)

Remind me again, which parts of the comic were thanks to fan input? I know the devils participating in the Yre heist apart from previously established ones were fan-designed, but wasn't there more than that? I seem to remember some of the pursuers being fan-designed, for example, but can find no record of it.

Also, when did Abbadon say that there'd be a Goku design contest for Solomon's tournament? I can't seem to find that one either.

All the pursuers are fan input.

>implying they read past page 2
user please.

>but can find no record of it.
One of the pages should have been of Ys-Voya asking for suggestions right before the pursuers appear. That or Abaddon asks for suggestions in the text underneath the page, then people submitted suggestions in the comments section.

Literally just reread through Seeker as it arrived from Amazon on Friday. Incubus stole her throne didn't he?

Attached: 168260782510 can-the-art-of-cutting-be-used-with-an-axe.png (640x390, 22K)

Going through the tumblr, I see that Incubus is apparently the youngest of the Seven, so I guess the "literally a manifestation of the warm black flame" idea is probably right out.

Attached: 167690982460 who-are-said-to-be-the-oldest-and-the-youngest.png (640x510, 21K)

I think Abby remove pages like this from comics after the contest is over.

First thing I thought of was dark souls. Guess I'm a soulsfag now

I've checked, but there is no such page, nor is there any ask for character designs in the text below any of the pages. The only thing is that there's a mention on book 1 page 2-17 that there will be more opportunities to interact with the comic, followed by a question for a suggestion of who White Chain and Allison are going to visit (Preem Nand being the answer in the bottom text of a page a bit further still) but nothing else.

Imagine being like this

Refer to this guy
Apparently, it's been removed.

The comic is heavily inspired by Soulsborne games.

This isn't his regular tumblr, right?

Takes a lil bit to get into. The lore is a good chunk of the appeal so read the texts at the bottom of the pages, they're pretty good.
Was this before we knew the full manual? Meti basically answers this in 3 different ways

It's killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com .

>I think it was mentioned by Abby that occasionally would-Be Zosses still show up on Throne from time to time but get taken out before they can build themselves into anything.

Attached: 167512984575 if-the-demiurges-that-showed-up-in-throne-came.png (640x505, 48K)

God dammit Sombrero David

>jag second youngest
huh.
I'm annoyed at the removal of such things. If you get rid of them in the book that's fine, but I'd prefer if they were left online.

Just read it, user. It's good.
Don't listen to this guy, he's an idiot.

That's really dumb though

killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/167029010425/when-you-say-that-zoss-created-the-keys-for-the

Attached: 167029010425 when-you-say-that-zoss-created-the-keys-for-the.png (640x569, 59K)

Considering that Solomon only became demiurge during the Universal War, that means Jag also did. Abby mentioned him being a child soldier, the two are probably related.

See also why is wrong, Incubus, Solomon and Jagg all became demiurge during the Universal War. Also is not compatible with current lore, they were never part of the Demiurge empire.

Most likely, until further twist.

Are we sure that it was _the_ war, rather than just _a_ war?

The Universal War was the only time when demiurges openly conquered worlds as far as we know. The colored cities were destroyed in the Universal War. Yemmod destroyed the Blue City, and was then killed by Solomon David. I'm fairly certain it *was* that same war.

>See also why is wrong, Incubus, Solomon and Jagg all became demiurge during the Universal War. Also is not compatible with current lore, they were never part of the Demiurge empire.
You mixing together Second Conquest and Universal War.

i.e. the Demiurges started to violently conquer worlds while Zoss was still around and before Universal War officially begin.

Wrong, the Second Conquest started during the Universal War when the demiurges went mad with power and started conquering worlds. Before the war they very pretty isolationist. Zoss never took part in the Second Conquest, so any image of Zoss sitting on his throne is from before the Universal War.

From Broken Worlds:

>The Second Conquest

This time was not to last, however, as the demiurges
soon became discontent in their isolation. After
much debate, a great effort was undertaken - to
physically link all the worlds in the universe to Throne
by cutting through the fabric of reality, and unite the
multiverse into one entity. Great stone gates were
built, tuning forks that bent the voice of each god
that sustained each world, and keys were forged
to these gates. Collectively, the keys and gates
were known as Magus Gates - as one entity, they
could open a tear in space-time that would allow
not only those with the knowledge of inter-world
travel to come to Throne and back, but anyone - no
matter their birth, intent, or privilege. This massive
undertaking created huge fissures in the society of
the demiurges. It was dangerous, grueling work - the
gates themselves worked by routing through the
Void outside creation - a shifting, tortured landscape
that could literally consume the weak-willed.

The opening of the gates and the linking of all worlds
to Throne was known as the Second Conquest. Many
demiurges had noble intentions - some wanted to
spread the knowledge they had so jealously guarded
- to uplift and enlighten the societies of creation.
Others wished simply to open the paradise they
had created for themselves to the less fortunate.
Still others, however, had darker intentions. Sick of
a society of equals, they sought to rule their own
world - as despots or kings.

No matter the intentions, the result was the same. War
lasted centuries, and consumed entire worlds. Throne
itself still bears the scars of the war - where the water is shallow, it is said the bones of the dead are piled
thick beneath its red outcroppings. The gates were
finished, but many remained unopened, the worlds
beyond untouched. In the end, Zoss fled, abandoning
his throne, and only seven Demiurges, of a society of
tens of thousands, survived the war. Each individual
was immensely powerful - enough to lay waste to
armies with a single word, or kill with a thought - but
not powerful enough that they could overcome the
other six. Thus, an uneasy treaty was reached, in which
they would split the universe seven ways.

So, are Allison and Zaid the only people who ever came from another planet? The rest of the characters (not counting angels and devil's) all come from throne? I'm still not sure how the whole universe works

>Casting without implements is extremely rare.
Which is why Allison's creation of that piece of fruit is significant; it was done directly, without implements.

In main cast at least Nyave (girl engineer) also from another world. I guess only White Chain was "born" in Throne really. Cio and Princess was bound in the Void.

Key is an implement. Red shiny thing that Cio have in here forehead also a magical instrument.

Angels and Devils are from the void between worlds. We've seen Mottom and Solomon's backstories, which include them being in conquered worlds. And the rest of the Seven's backstories that were alluded to don't have them started from throne itself. Throne is just the centerpiece of the multiverse where there's a truce between the Seven so it's relatively safe.

They're from an unconquered universe; a world that no demiurge has ever opened a gate to.

We gonna make a new thread? I would, but at work.

Attached: 165812291265 how-did-cats-get-into-throne-in-the-first-place-i.png (640x297, 27K)

When the next page comes out

Damn, we hit 500 replies this thread. Hype for more meti/maya shenanigans

Attached: popcorn_pussycat.jpg (688x720, 39K)

Last one for bug puss puss

Ending! Words! ALMSIVI!

Attached: 1551580394318.png (973x821, 554K)