For the love of god, please resign

i'm tired of iger raping walt's legacy

Attached: Iger-1-2100x1200.jpg (2100x1200, 134K)

I wish he would too, but right now Disney has no reason to. All you can do to contribute is to not go see Disney movies.

really makes you think

Attached: Capturet.png (1767x156, 58K)

He’s retiring soon

Iger did more for Disney than Eisner ever did

That's not hard since Eisner almost killed the company

His contract is over in a year

How does one rape a legacy of rape, user?

Iger saved Disney and brought it back from extinction. Also lead the buyout of Pixar, Marvel, and now Fox.

He's made so much money for them. Even if he resigns I'd expect Disney strategy to remain the same

Eisner buying ABC and ESPN was what even put Disney into the position of being able to assimilate all the companies. ESPN and the theme parks have been the primary engines driving Disney's profits.

The problem was Eisner lost his goddamn marbles after Wells died and burned a bunch of bridges with people that had actually enjoyed working with the company. A fucking dog could have replaced Eisner and Disney still would have bought Pixar and Lucasfilm.

Well considering Eisner almost left the company in shambles, I'd hope so

Iger is arguably part of the reason the MCU got as far as it did and was able to separate from the Marvel Entertainment division.

Your best bet is him dying or someone outjewing him for his position and I put my money more on the second one because the ultra rich live long.

>Iger saved Disney
Eisner came in when Disney was in real danger of being divided and sold off. EISNER SAVED DISNEY Iger just continued where Eisner left off.

Eisner saved Disney but then proceeded to fuck it up

It's going to go to Kennedy. Fucking hell it's why John Lasseter had to be ousted.

The best way to summarize Iger's Disney is that it seems more preoccupied with the concept of "Disneyness" than it does with "good content that happens to come from Disney."

Am I right?

Yea but even they don't have a clue what that means because they are not creative people.

They're just going to bring in another Jew. Disney is a ruined company thanks to the Jews. Disney had problems, but once Jews took over? Game Over for Disney.

>It's going to go to Kennedy
Hahahaha lolno

Wanna bet. Woman made it this far being a mess. She's got Lucas Arts behind her and Pixar is a fucking dumpster fire.

Eisner saved the parks and kickstarted the Disney Renaissance you absolute faggot. You can thank Eisner for everything innovative to happen with the company from the 80s into the early 90s. The problem with him came shortly after when he went insane after Disney Paris flopped, Katzenberg left, and Wells died. Before all of that, he was based.

That precisely.
>Hmm, it's time to make something new for the parks. Should we focus on a new land with an entirely new theme unheard of before? Or create an entirely new IP that we can develop into a potential movie franchise? Or maybe try something that could appeal to a different demographic, like older kids and people who don't like anything stereotypically Disney?
>nah, fuck it, let's just whore out whatever's huge like Star Wars or Marvel or Princess shit.
>there's an original land/ride in the way?
>fuck it, let's tear it down.The people need their capeshit

It doesn't matter. It's like the Federal Reserve. When one leaves he will just be replaced by another like him. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. We have to wait for Walt to get unfrozen for shit to truly get sorted out. He'll chase those moneychangers out of the temple.

Attached: XyACFemn-600x338.jpg (600x338, 34K)

I think he's doing fine but I think pushing so many star wars was bad, I also think theyre pushing too many live action movies at the same time suddenly. Aladdin and Lion King are going to step on their own toes.

I own like 7 disney shares and I like his leadership.

Pretty much. Anything Walt ever wanted only exists in the parks now, and even that is slowly being snuffed out.