Terrence you dumb fuck, this could have been you

Terrence you dumb fuck, this could have been you.

Attached: wa160xs5p9m21.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AN9pydX-WLY
derp.ibooru.org/1947524
deviantart.com/tiger-type/art/Dazzling-Dusk-564299549
derp.ibooru.org/1398767
dashiemlpfim.deviantart.com/art/Super-Trixie-Odyssey-671649218
derp.ibooru.org/1517837
derp.ibooru.org/1569447
youtube.com/watch?v=ry2NATJwBCM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I still like his Rhodey more than Cheadle's. What could've been.

I want to fuck that raccoon.

"How much for that bussy?"

I want Rocket to sit on my rocket.

I find Cheadle infinitely more charming and authentic as Tony's friend/babysitter than Howard.

Terrance Howard is a wife beater with a tiny dick (literally)

Cheadle is way more deserving of the role and a much better human being

There's no way you can still like Howard's Rhodey with less than an hour of screentime compared to Cheadle Rhodey who's been in literally 6 movies at this point and is the character now.

I bet you thought his Donald duck was also more charming and authentic

Reminder that Terrence did nothing wrong

Fag

Attached: 1530291756583.jpg (1365x2048, 261K)

It's not gay if it's a different species you double fag.

Stupid furry

Attached: 1540055648298.png (1920x1080, 230K)

I also want to fuck that hat.

Would you a cat?

Attached: 1551276489113.png (1168x320, 428K)

Terrance Howard is an actual crazy person. If he had stayed around he would have been even more insufferable then he already is. Him dropping out after Iran Man 1 was a mercy.

Not that user, but watching the first Iron Man more than all the other ones, his and Tony’s interactions just have more chemistry than Cheadle.

A cat is fine too.

I feel like he had better charisma with RDJ than Cheadle, not to mention a better voice for the role. I find Cheadle to be an incredibly likable person but his Rhodey is kinda just generic black best friend/military guy to me.

Do you know what rhymes with darwinian?

Attached: 1546905396476.png (864x1354, 323K)

Arminian?

good fucking riddance
he nearly ruins Iron Man rewatches
youtube.com/watch?v=AN9pydX-WLY

Rabbit is going to steal this movie.

>>"If Pythagoras was here to see it, he would lose his mind. Einstein, too! Tesla!"
>"How can it equal one?" Howard asked Rolling Stone, and the universe. "If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be."

Truly a genius unlike any other

Attached: 329482341.jpg (2560x1440, 446K)

>Next time, baby

Attached: terrencehoward.jpg (570x300, 27K)

Next time

He had a poor agent who didn’t do his contract well.

>dumb fuck

That's an understatement.

Attached: terrance howard.png (628x725, 225K)

Well. He's a raccoon.

What the fucking shit, man.

When are they gonna CGI Cheadle into Iron Man 1?

I got a "babysitter who sort of tolerates you" feel from Howard and not really friend but that could have changed by the end of 2.

Isn’t he a flat earther, too?

>Don Cheadle as the star of empire
I guess House of Lies where his character is actually successful (HoL seemed to keep taking shit away from his ass)

Attached: Rocket_War_Machine.gif (540x235, 2.45M)

He's also incredibly bland. Still, I'd take him over Howard's ghetto ass.

I'd just like to see you die
derp.ibooru.org/1947524

I'd like to see you dead
derp.ibooru.org/1398767

Fucking bleed to death
derp.ibooru.org/1517837
(remove the first period)

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

what are those holes on war machines mask?

Unironically slit your throat
derp.ibooru.org/1569447

Attached: 1398030510195.png (608x631, 628K)

No, that one doesn't rhyme with darwinian. Try again!

Is this a clip from IW? I don't remember seeing it, nor do I remember seeing it in the teaser trailer.

Cheek guns maybe?

FUCK YOU, HE'S FIGURED OUT THE TRUE MATH!

It's from the second full trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=ry2NATJwBCM

What the actual fuck.

Attached: 1548708797634.jpg (423x466, 26K)

How in the fuck do you even know where all of this shit comes from?
Swear to Christ, I've saved pony related shit in the past without even knowing it was bony related (Shit similar to this for example) and you're always right there with this encyclopedic knowledge of all pony fanart.

Are you some kind of closeted King of the Bronies or something?

LOL they had to digitally make brie larson smile in that last scene

Cheadle doesn't really fit the military type, party because he's built like a skeleton and partly because he doesn't pull off Rhodey's typical rigidity.

>he's built like a skeleton
He does have arms.

Attached: cheadle.jpg (1280x536, 220K)

Brie also smiles

Man, I kinda wish we got a separate War Machine movie or something, because every suit has been badass as all fuck. I kinda want WM to actually DO something for once.

When Thanos attacks Avengers HQ, him, Thor and Carol will hold the line protecting the quantum realm machine

>War Machine has gone full SPESS MUHREEN
I love it so much

he´s useless and will die

He's rumoured to be relegated to the Disney+ service with his own Tv series iirc.

I hope we get to see him involved with the military-industrial complex. I want to see some MGS/Big Boss-style shit with him.

>Cheadle doesn't really fit the military type, party because he's built like a skeleton

Have you actually seen an Airman? Like not from Google Images. Have you actually been to an air base and seen them?

Cheadle sells an Air Force Colonel way better than Howard ever did, desu. He was too soft. Cheadle may be a little less rigid, but he also just seems more hardened.

>what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two

Who the hell says that? Is this one of those things were some random ass source identified it as that while nobody else does and a group of people say that's right? Like pi being exactly three according to the Bible?

>1 x 1 = 2
This is exactly the sort of hill I'd expect the man who walked out on the MCU to die on

I wish Feige or whoever wouldve jumped on the Disney+ tv series sooner. It would've worked wonders for underutilized characters like Hawkeye or Black Widow pre-CACW and with teambuilding on the Avengers. No one wants a Widow movie now when it's so late and A4 is going to be the last movie for a lot of actors.

Fuck no, but that hardly matters when fiction is about tropes rather than reality

I'd just like to see you die
derp.ibooru.org/1947524

I'd like to see you dead
derp.ibooru.org/1398767

Fucking bleed to death
derp.ibooru.org/1517837

Unironically slit your throat
derp.ibooru.org/1569447

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

>implying Cheadle is anywhere near sane

>Supporting trannies is on the same level as believing 1 x 1 = 2

but hes wearing one of those quantum realm suits too.

quantum realm suit???

the Cheadle insanity goes far deeper than that
still though i like him and he's a better Rhodey.
but hes like batshit nuts

doubt it, really good CGI would be used a lot for him and its a bit too much for a mere show to have that big of a budget.

im sorry the jumpsuits theyre wearing.
he has a big bulky war machine one

Attached: 34865978-093C-4B52-827F-67C2BBFABA8D.jpg (1385x897, 557K)

>"If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be."

Attached: 1526411238020.jpg (600x705, 35K)

Brie also has a 500+ million dollar movie, Nazi incel. :)

Imagine: he had the gall to ask for money from the people making about a billion per film.

What an asshole, huh?

The answer was "Ban-evading Argentinian"

>this is your brain on supernatural numbers

I thought it was his agent trying to up his pay and then Marvel canned him. He didn't know otherwise.

Not if that boss was a money grubbing Jew who regrets getting RDJ that sweet box office money.

When you're a headliner or even just an established secondary, you can issue demands to studios. This is why RDJ can pressure Disney to give pay raises to the rest of the cast or Bautista can help get Gunn re-hired.

Nobody was too attached Howard as Rhodey after one movie where he barely did anything. Fucking Gwyneth Paltrow probably could have gotten a pay raise, but not Howard.

God, Renner's hair looks like shit. He should have cut the bangs shorter and have them fall into an offcenter point, or something.

I'm still not fully onboard with Disney+. I can't imagine they'll keep a quality consistent to the movies.

>we could have had an MCU where Rhodey's actor changed for every movie but wasn't alluded to in universe

Attached: 52553547_2594869367206491_6981152615874691072_o.jpg (1080x1090, 96K)

More does not mean better. Quality over quantity.

Cheadle all the way,any day.

When Terrence was around, they weren't at the "billion per film" point yet

>In 2050 this is found out to actually be true and the true space age begins

>from the people making about a billion per film
It was the first film (Marvel's popularity hadn't been established yet, remember) and he knew people would eat that ship in the years to come. He was right to ask for more money.

How does being a better human means being good in acting?

Cheadle is shit, I literally can't stand his Rhodey. Fucking babyface basednigger. Howard was almost spot on, I wish he'd stayed.

> Even Rhodey has better cheeks than Carol now.

> He's wearing a suit over a fucking suit.

Neither of them look like MY RHODEY, from the late 80s. But Cheadle's the better of the two, by far.

Attached: Delicious AIDS tested blood.png (473x535, 540K)

who cares, looks fucking badass

No, it looks stupid and unrealistic.

I think they are cameras or maybe he has guns in his mask

>and unrealistic.
As opposed to the flying tank of armor

So this is why his negotiations with Marvel failed

All the good fantasy is based on realistic approach. Rest is always garbage.

Rhodes should had honestly had a taller and more muscular actor.

Looks like someone with a mid-life crisis.

He's clearly not, it's an armour

I'm gonna watch the Iron Man deleted scenes!

>There are about a half dozen.
>Pretty much every deleted scene is a scene with Terrance Howard having more dialogue and more input.
>Terrance even saves Iron Man by crashing a car into Iron Monger.

I don't know how truthful the reports that Terrance was a huge tool on set and lost his mind when he found out that RDJ would get more money than him in the sequel, but Jon Favreu directed him out of a starring role in the movie intentionally.