How is it that superheroes will speak out about child soldiers, but use kids to fight on the frontlines themselves...

How is it that superheroes will speak out about child soldiers, but use kids to fight on the frontlines themselves? They are all hypocrites.

Attached: th.jpg (474x453, 28K)

Examples?

He's probably being a faggot and referring to child sidekicks

AND EVEN IN THIS BARREN WASTED LAND NEW LIFE WILL BE BORN BENEATH THE BLOOD STAINED SAAAAAAAAAAND.

BENEATH THE BLOOD STAINED SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

You're the real hypocrite here, Jack. It's only nature running its course.

Attached: bestboy.png (697x717, 741K)

So it is ok for Damien and Jon, because the JL turn a blind eye? Because they are "Good guys"?

RULES OF NATURE

Shut up, Raiden.
THEY WILL BE BLOOD-SHEED

Did their sidekicks volunteer? Are the methods they use generally non-lethal? Are they given adequate training and equipment, and freedom to do as they wish when not on a mission?

You seem to be lost on what a child soldier actually is, even in the realm of comics

Hi Wally

HOW PLEASED YOU ARE TO CHOP AWAY

STANDING HERE

A STRANGER I REMAAAAIIIIIIIIN

WHEN THE WIND IS SLOW AND THE FIRE'S HOT

How would MGR Raiden fare in a cape world?

FREE WILL IS A MYTH, RELIGION IS A JOKE. WE ARE ALL PAWNS CONTROLLED BY SOMETHING GREATER: MEMES, THE DNA OF THE SOUL.

I wanna see what happens if his sword connects with Captain America's shield.

Attached: LeMemes.png (556x721, 496K)

His sword couldn't even beat Sundowner's shield.

Attached: GOLDEN RAYS OF THE GLORIOUS SUNSHINE.gif (390x240, 1.24M)

Nice

Attached: 1537747761854.png (200x211, 54K)

That's because the shield exploded.

What comics are you reading that feature this? None of the ones I follow do so.

That's because the wind was slow and the fire was hot (it didn't help that the vulture was waiting to see what rots), also because it had explosives on the surface.
Tougher enemies in the game were explained by having thick and dense armor that was engineered on the molecular level and had to be chopped down and whittled away (allowing zandatsu), so I imagine it would be the same for C.America's shield. Raiden keeps weakening it on a molecular level with the HF Blade until he can chop it away.

Batman

A high frequency blade meeting a shield made out of vibranium would cause quite an effect.

THERE WILL BE

Apparently kids that fight = child soldiers despite like you said they are given full freedom. I think most heroes even encourage the kids to get out of the life early.

Jon is a nearly indistructible kid. Damian has no excuse.

I think it'd be more interesting to have the MGR villains in cape.

>LQ-84i
>Mistral
>Monsoon
>Sundowner
>Sam
>Armstrong
>Khamsin
Yeah, i got it

I seriously want an MGS/Captain America crossover.

I prefer a more balanced crossover in that case.
Nick Fury vs. Big Boss

Quads of confirm.

Oh wow, this thread is still alive? Nice. They steal Tony's tech to make the next Metal Gear.

I mean, the sociopolitical and philosophical parallels are already there, but for some reason, the setting for Metal Gear is weird as fuck compared to Marvel.

You waifu is now a cyborg ninja and must fight their now nanomachine-powered arch-nemesis. Who wins?