Can we talk about how great shego is and how it would be awesome if some real women could be like her. Condescending...

can we talk about how great shego is and how it would be awesome if some real women could be like her. Condescending, smart, strong,sarcastic and evil. Why does she have to be a cartoon? It hurts.

Attached: 0d6b59ac8cd1e2d8bdab2e2cd6bcddda.jpg (563x864, 42K)

Made today you'd cry about her being feminazi propaganda

nah im not super anti-sjw and I like stronger women

what was her problem?

Did you like the live-action movie?

Yeah, raping her and driving her to suicide would've been great.

fake news
cuck

>Condescending, smart, strong,sarcastic and evil
I remember that I wrote with that base for a female villain who ended up dead in a honorary way.
Although I don't think most can understand her reasons if I just mention them here.

havent seen it but shegos suit looks like shit and she isnt fucking green

edgy

how did you come to this conclusion? Are people who dont scream about hateing sjws cucks? Or are guys into strong fit women cucks? Last I checked people who want other people to fuck their partner are cucks

Supposedly Drakken and shego act like a married couple. Complete with a kid and one bed in their lair

wait really? Thats even worse shes supposed to bully and love/hate him kinda like a puppy

The lovehate is there, probably even moreso. But it comes off to me as a bickering married couple. She still bullies Drakken

Didn't they end up together at the end of the show?

Implied. Could go either way though. I'm not against Drakken/Shego, but I prefer to see it as a father/daughter thing

wouldnt it be more mother/son? Shego seems to be the one teaching drakken and schooling him in most things

it was obviously romantic you fucking autist

Bumbling sitcom dad and wise-beyond her years daughter.

It was a fucking hug, retard. Like I said heavily implied.

imagine hugging shego

Attached: b96d20a9d747b995e6cef108c6af5ff2.jpg (512x384, 20K)

*slashing her throat and crucifying her corpse for all to see.

>implying you could take her

Not really, no. Shego is actually portrayed decently. She's an ex hero turned villainous merc for hire. Because of that experience her competence and ability aren't forced and the fact that her barbs towards Drakken are typically rooted in skepticism born from prior experience with his past schemes rather than her just shitting on him for daring to exist and try anything at all is natural. She enjoys being evil for the sake of evil or profit rather than having a ham fisted reason related to oppression or a bad past but she also doesn't mind not doing evil shit and just lounging around like a normal person. She's pretty organic as far as characters go. You don't get that with most modern female characters these days.

Considering her normal reaction to physical affection I'd rather not.

I thought I'd hate them, and I ended up loving them.

Attached: drakken and shego.webm (620x352, 2.74M)

Shego is like a perfect example of how to write a strong female without falling into the SJW trappings

I want to punch Shego in the face