Shazam (Film)

Have you gotten your tickets to Shazam (Film) yet? Reminder that there's Early Showings across the U.S for Fandango members only on the 23rd.

Attached: shazam_xlg.jpg (1012x1500, 122K)

Shills have really got lazy

I will watch for the reviews, Aquaman and Wonder Woman were good (not fantastic, just good) but MoS,BvS,JL and SS sucked, I will not pay to spend 2 hours bored .

Got tickets for me and my family, we make it a tradition to see every cape movie

Sorry shill no one is seeing your flop movie

Nah, watching live acftion movies made for children AND starring children is a bit creepy

Yep, seeing it in 3D on April 4th with My Father.

I did. Will be back Sunday the 24th to answer questions.

Jeez, with the capeshit saturation in cinemas these days you're either Bill Gates or about to file bankruptcy.

It's a movie or two a year and I get free tickets from time to time.

Not coming out in my country until April 4. And I don't pre-buy movie tickets. I buy them right there at the mall.

Disney shills go back to your James Gunn threads please.

Watching adult movies starring children is way creepier.

Aw is the truth getting too painful for you?

It's more like 6 to 8.

'sup ladderbro, how's that mouse college intern credit working out for you?

The only truth here is that you claimed that Aquaman World Wide box office would be around 300 million dollars several times and "the biggest flop of the year".

Based

Attached: 1551733478404.gif (947x647, 608K)

I just bought a ticket! I'm excited, though it's been so long since I've gone to the movies, I forgot how expensive it can get. Seventeen dollars can get you a lotta sandwiches these days. Thankfully I was able to pay only $12 instead of $17 thanks to my browser extension Honey.
Honey is an absolutely free browser extension with no strings attached! It's only a few clicks away in the google app store and it scours the internet when you buy something for the best possible deals to guarantee that you're not secretly getting Jewed out of your money. You may not be a superhero, but you'll have super savings if you add Honey to your browser today!

Attached: 1498508751286.gif (225x324, 3.36M)

My friend wants me to go to Captain Marvel so I'll be wearing my real cap shirt to that and yeah, I'll probably go see Shazam! too even though Johns and his shitty version of Cap are shitty/

You "ladderbro" faggots are even worse.

At least one of the jannies is doing their job right now, I already saw 4 company wars threads by marlel shills get deleted.