Silver Surfer: Black

>written by Cates
Boooo
>art by Tradd Moore
HOLY SHIT MUH DICK

Attached: IMG_20190315_153558.jpg (1348x2048, 311K)

#1 variant by Nick Bradshaw

?-issue Miniseries coming this June

Attached: silvsurfblk2019001_bradshaw.jpg (1250x1937, 752K)

Donny Cates started his "writing career" 2 years ago. Why has Marvel delivered half of their comics to him already? Is he fucking Akira Yoshida's fat ass?

Why are they strinking a pose like it’s Jojo?

>what is Buzzkill

It's in the company's best interests to prop up new creators as much as possible now that so many of their usuals are either at other publishers or doing their own thing. Cates has proven to be the hottest of the new lot, no shit they'd keep giving him gigs

>what is Buzzkill
A 4 issues lond story tgat no one read that Cates wrote in 2013 before disappearing from the industry until 2017.

Is this why he now gets half of Marvel's books? Because he wrote a 4 issues long story in 2013?

Tradd Moore is the reason I'll be skipping this.

Yea Forums is not the place for building buzz, shill.

Can Tradd Moore even be trusted to deliver on a regular schedule? Is this Marvel giving him a 2nd chance?

Nice pun but still

A second chance for what? He's been drawing creator owned comics and he probably sees more money off of those than at the Big Two.

Did Surfer got that black hand from fisting Venom in the ass?

Poses like Jojo, but muscle anatomy like Baki. Horrific.

>Donny Cates a Jason Aaron tier mediocre writer.
>5.5/10 artist to accomodate.

So tyical Mehvel book nowadays?

Cates is awful and Tradd is a bad fit for Surfer. Hard pass.

Is that a joj reference?

I like Moore but I don't like Cates, and Marvel books are way too expensive to just read them for the art. Pass.

>and he probably sees more money off of those than at the Big Two.
lmao
Just because Remender and Millar and their artists can doesnt mean everyone does. Why do you think those guys have been avoiding Big Two for years while Moore still picks the occasional gig? The indies are for the passion projects, Big Two work is to earn a living.

>Tradd Moore

Oh shit is he back? Haven't seen him on any major books in years, good.

not him, but are you trying to say that since he started his career in 2013 he shouldn't work? Tynion started even more late than that and never wrote anything remotely decent yet they push him everywhere, really don't see what point you are trying to make.

Kill yourself

>two wrong make a right
Why is Yea Forums so retarded? And how can you unironically claim he "started his career" in 2013 when he went into that hiatus immediately after? And at least Tynion is a Snyder school graduate so it makes sense he's getting work because in this garbage industry running on nepotism, he is connected.

Trash Moore should kill himself.

>no one else should get to enjoy things I don't like
Based low-end aspie.

Dude is an amazing artist, what's your problem?

>Tynion started even more late than that and never wrote anything remotely decent yet they push him everywhere
Tynion never got two DC ongoings at the same time.

Cates has 3 right now and a whole bunch of minis.

This is a hilarious post considering you told the guy to kill himself because he doesn't like that particular artist's work.

Because Marvel has no fucking talent right now and is averse to doing a talent search because then they'd have to pay their blue chip writers (like Cates) more money. Cates is still being paid the cheap rates and is doing top books for them, that's a win for Ike the kike.

>Cates/Moore
Who thought this was a good idea?

Well, The New World was always on schedule, if I recall right.

ehh he's always been kinda northern african

Silver Surfer: BLACKED