How come GOOD female villains are so rare in western stuff?

How come GOOD female villains are so rare in western stuff?

Attached: 1545654284525.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hv7jvyslRek
youtube.com/watch?v=oW7PRm41lvo
en.btbit.org/bt/fQqx7Pg_q36kyM9B3Pij3fe0mUE.html
youtube.com/watch?v=__cWSNQKnjI
youtube.com/watch?v=10dDFy7M-ug
youtube.com/watch?v=eYZ8964mLoU
youtube.com/watch?v=pvQfd9orOB8
youtube.com/watch?v=2TPkHKhbqm0
youtube.com/watch?v=Kuh2DE-vEso
youtube.com/watch?v=zyFVZ7bVV_A
youtube.com/watch?v=-7FBVBtLBbk
youtube.com/watch?v=vMi12UPYd0c
youtube.com/watch?v=9o4o3LwooOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VzIje-t_8yI
youtube.com/watch?v=2pbfkNI2d_A
youtube.com/watch?v=Li2GQoH2LAI
youtube.com/watch?v=CfGpqa8ToUw
youtube.com/watch?v=O1o71w5F0hE
youtube.com/watch?v=XuRgAt2JmEI
youtube.com/watch?v=-d8GZQGgXq0
youtu.be/MpOe-xiddxI?t=225
youtube.com/watch?v=6TnXuVH0WSk
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ7NcZQeiPo
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ0FwWKOGqM
youtube.com/watch?v=JP5ywbD9sgo
youtube.com/watch?v=ad5G9RvihCs
youtube.com/watch?v=E_JX-kqrp1Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>good
>fanservice scene
Do you think I was born yesterday and brainless, piece of shit?

The fuck is this?

Because female villains by definition can't be good. No one in the right mind can take women as a threat seriously.

>"No one in the right mind can take women as a threat seriously"
>Not considering The Boss of MGS3.
They will say the opposite, but she is the only example of how to make a female character with a role of anti-hero and anti-villain at the same time without falling into cheap propaganda.

>posts some jap shit
>why doesn't western media do X?
>some moeblob fetish nonsense

Following the Yea Forums shitposting formula to a T

Everything about MGS is just shit.

Female characters can I let be intimidating, imposing or commanding when they shed most of their female traits and replace them with masculine ones. Femininity is inherently weak, submissive and fragile. Even in the real world, the women who command the most respect are basically men with tits.

Sauce?

Incel

You've never seen a comic have you.

I like how you imply they aren't rare in anime.

Wow she was a real bitch.
Which anime is this?
>Hey look I feel cool by shitting on good things, I am from Yea Forums

Because writers cannot tell the difference between a Good female villain and a good villain who happens to be female.

Back to Yea Forums if you think your shit vidya is any good.

>Even in the real world, the women who command the most respect are basically men with tits
So you've never been out in the real world then? Was your mom just a man with tits?

Wew, Yea Forums had more & better examples of how write female characters that Yea Forums & Yea Forums together, only being comparable with Yea Forums.
Accept the truth & stop whinning, piece of shit.

Back to your containment board, ret/a/rd. Try harder next time.

This honestly looks really bad, like bottom of the barrel anime.

The Boss is a fucking Mary-Sue that the entire MGS series literally worships on the level of Jesus. Not a good example.

>the boss
>the character who is mostly seeing as the mother of the new world
the point of her character wasnt being a villian or strong woman, it was about being a caring mother for the ideals the world needed.
A woman who's child was taken away, who then found snake and was taken away from her again.

The only way to write a female character is if they're side-characters at best.
YOU accept the truth.
>Yea Forums
>Yea Forums
Just kill yourself. All the best characters are always male.

Why aren't there usually any female villains who are actually attractive and fap-worthy, but are outright irredeemable pieces of shit?

Not him but I still can't get why Yea Forums, Yea Forums, Yea Forums and Yea Forums can't just get along
>Each represents an important branch of pop culture
>Each one of them is contrarian
>Lots of things are the same

>Mary Sue
>Taken as a kind of slave before the Second World War.
>She refused to have "paranomal powers" like the entire Cobra unit in World War II.
>She killed Ocelot's father in an operation that ended up changing her ideology that would have consequences.
Don't try to throw shit at me because I know everything.
At least with this they did not retcon as with Gray Fox.
>The only way to write a female character is if they're side-characters at best.
So why are you still whinning?
I indirectly supported your comment before with that sentence.
You're brainless?
I'm the same poster and...
Yea Forums is still the king of all media

Because
>Yea Forums is to full of rage to get along with anyone
>Yea Forums is to full of autism to get along with anyone

Yea Forums and Yea Forums has cultural barriers

>weabos care more about ass and tits than character development

Color me shocked, user.
yeah it really is insanely formulaic.

>why aren't western tits as big as realistic looking as eastern?? checkmate, americucks
>oh wait, I'm an americuck. I just happen to be less used to this version of animated pixel tities so I like it more

This place in general is getting really tiresome. Whether it be the /pol/tards, the weebs, or whatever, I'm just sick of internet cliques. its bad enough there's so many in real life do we really need little circle jerk fests here too?

>She refused to have "paranomal powers" like the entire Cobra unit in World War II.
What you mean she refused? Is this another idotic retcon that MGSV made? And didn't the sorrow ask her to kill him?

>It makes my peepee hard so that means it's good
You are embarrassing yourself

>Yea Forums
>Full of rage
I try to ignore it even if that place basically hates ALL good games.
>Yea Forums
>full of autism
The "have sex" thing proves it.

K, fine, you won. Although I still think there should be a board for all of pop culture.

I realize I'm posting in a bait thread but here I go
Women attack differently than men, men face each other while women stand next to each other and I mean that figuratively and literally. Men's enemies are their rivals, Woman's friends are their enemies and this doesn't translate well into a traditional three act story.
I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm saying a female villain would need to be portrayed accurately to appear threatning and betrayal is a social taboo the west has gone to great lengths to denigrate. The east has a tradition of shadow world bullshit they can use to explain the subtext and motivations of a woman sliding up next to somebody in order to accomplish their goals but in the west it would take a very sour, heavy handed series of scenes to beat the audience over the head with "the femal perspective."
And, of course, showing a woman's character flaws or intimating that a woman would need to attack from the flank are both 'problematic' in the current political climate.
TL;DR western audiences don't admit what villainy woman are capable of and this hurts storytelling.

They tried to ret-con it in Portable Ops by saying the US feared The Boss's influence and intentionally set up her defection so she would be killed. Then Kojima makes that game non-canon and makes Peace Walker to emphasize her as the Second Coming of Jesus.

No, it's stated in a radio talk in MGS3.

Attached: 1BD2CD64-B21B-4F23-9BBD-94D016773F62.png (2200x2200, 1.91M)

Not today, my fellow azulafag.

I don't recall it at all, I thought she was just a normal woman.

There was several female serial killers, commanders and even tyrants.

And then in MGS4 he made it so that the main villian in that game idiolized her so much he created the Illuminati despite the fact that MGS3 does a terrible job at making any of that seem possible.

Why did it take people so long to relaize that Kojima is a hack?

You're the only one whining here, Yea Forumsermin moron.
Let me explain this better so even your tiny brain could get it: women are only good at a one-page role of an irrelevant character. That's the only time they're ever believable.

All utterly pathetic and laughable, yes.

>it’s impossible to have both
As if Yea Forums is any different, look at the catalog just today is full of basement dwellers getting off on captain marvel and animated cartoon girls

2 hours and no one mentioned yet the name of the anime in OP's video

Xenia Onatopp.

Shit character and shit villain.

Strange things happened when the main writer of the MGS and the MGS2 were killed.
That is why I still understand those who hate Yakuza Kiwami & Kiwami 2 as both is based a lot on the Yakuza 0 for the retcon.
I prefer a thousand times to play a hentai game if it is by fanservice.

>the east has a tradition of shadow world bullshit
You mean femme fatales which the west invented?

Get fucked weeb. You know nothing.

>Implying the west doesn’t have more and better female villains.

What about Liv and her tentacle arms?

Only if you don’t realize that behind every evil man is an evil woman supporting him without sticking her neck out. Look how many groupies serial killers have. Women are just as evil as men, they just don’t get their hands dirty.

That saying is far from reality and is just how women rub their ego.
Serial killer groupies are nothing but dumb bitches.

>tentacle
Only if the tentacles are of a beast or a parasite, not out of nothing.

>Not him but I still can't get why Yea Forums, Yea Forums, Yea Forums and Yea Forums can't just get along
Two out of those four are some of the worst boards on this site, why would you want them to leave their containment boards?

>he thinks femme fatales are new
I agree that the user you’re replying to is full of shit.
But the east has millennia old stories about secuctresses, vixens, etc. these things aren’t new.

>This place in general is getting really tiresome. Whether it be the /pol/tards, the weebs, or whatever, I'm just sick of internet cliques. its bad enough there's so many in real life do we really need little circle jerk fests here too?

any other forum and any western media covering cartoons/comics is chock full of sjws and tumblrinas. what are you even talking about?
you dont have to be "tired"

you can go back. youd be comfortable there.

Because the better you make a villain the better you want their comeuppance to be, and people would bitch if you had a scene of some woman character getting beaten half to death Yakuza style even if it's supposed to be extremely cathartic in context.

>Yakuza style
Torture or a a fucking knee in the face

>women incentivize the behavior of evil men
>they are innocent angels
Fuck you.

Classic
The Queen of Hearts - Alice in Wonderland
The Wicked Witch of the West - The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Lady Tremaine - Cinderella
Lady Hellawes - The Knights of the Round Table

Modern
Fairy Godmother - Shrek 2
Lord Dominator - Wander over Yander
Poison Ivy - Batman
Circe - Wonder Woman

And many others, anime villains are extremely rare when compared to males as well.

>roast status: toasted

No, retard.
Women are too dumb to be any kind of threat. At worst they can realistically pull petty soap opera tier shit or kill their own children because they're completely retarded.

ALL TOASTERS TOAST TOAST
youtube.com/watch?v=hv7jvyslRek

You’re really underestimating how petty and evil women can be. Sometimes they don’t care about winning just their opponent losing.
Look at the Salem witch trials all those people dead just for shits and giggles.

I've picked up a lot on Arthurian lore as part of being a DM, but I've never heard of her.
>Hellawes is a treacherous enchantress whomSirLancelotencounters in his pursuit of a holy sword and special cloth to heal his woundedliegeman, Sir Meliot ofLogres. Hellawes is the widow Sir Gilbert the Bastard, recently slain by Meliot, and she had magically cursed Meliot so his wounds from the fight would not heal.
>In the story, she manages to lure the questing knight into her fearsomechapel perilousbut Lancelot—who has been the object of her obsessive andunrequited lovefor seven years—successfully escapes with the items he needed to heal Meliot:
>Lancelot braved the chapel to retrieve a sword and discovered that its terrifying properties were simply illusions. Hellawes appeared before him and asked him for a kiss in exchange for the sword, but Lancelot refused.
What's so notable about this evil witch who wants Lancelot to bang her? Pretty sure that's relatively common in knightly stories. Morgan leFay is usually cast into the role, but it's hardly a 'strong female villain'. This is a throwaway encounter to tell the readers how attractive your OC is. I don't know why you bothered to mention her at ll-
>It turned out that Lancelot would have perished from the kiss had he consented. Hellawes had tendencies towardnecrophilia, and she would have rather had Lancelot as a dead lover than to have lived without him. Lancelot hurried away, and Hellawes died a few weeks later from sorrow.
YOOOOOOOO

Attached: 6f2.jpg (710x508, 360K)

>Lord Dominator
No, sir.

What happened was that Kojima hated all the liberties that the localization did with his script for MGS1, so he made sure nobody was allowed to do the same for every game since.

My mum was a single mother tomboy who was good with her hands and 6ft tall, so kinda.

Attached: KakGod.png (1122x734, 1.71M)

We have great female anti-heroes

Attached: venom.webm (1280x534, 1.98M)

What is this anime??

I'll never understand how weebs act like it's only the Japanese who can write good female characters or why they bitch and moan about SJWs when she was literally a pregnant woman who fought on the frontlines of WW2 and led the D-Day invasion. That is several times more implausible than "female soldier fights during WW2," or "female soldier at all."

>weeb
YAMETANE
Anyway, it's still better that your shitty preggo spiderwoman.
Besides, can not you assume that she could have a titanium plate in her stomach?

Because the west doesn't allow physical fights against women and they always go full dindu nuffin because a man made her what she is.

>Besides, can not you assume that she could have a titanium plate in her stomach?
That's even more implausible.

And I never said that preggo spider woman wasn't retarded either.

>lmplying that Female villains are common in animes

All Dragonball series Main villains were male, Dozens of Male villains and literally only one relevant female villain on One Piece, Bleach big baddies are all males, Hunter x Hunter villains are males etc

At least got like over a dozen of iconic female villains, Japan got literally nothing, no normalfag can name one single female anime/manga villain.

Sorry I have more respect for Angela Merkel or Margaret Thatcher than I do for Becky the Art Hoe Barista who spends 8 hours a day retweeting empowering memes and snapping selfies.

I only see the most logical.
>And I never said that preggo spider woman wasn't retarded either.
Well, in that case i agree with you.
MGS wasn't a fucking perfect series.
Gray Fox retcons, Big Boss age differencies in MGS3 & PW.

>implausible
The arguments about battlefield was them rewriting history instead of choosing actual female soldiers.

>respect
>for Merkel
Literally kill yourself.

Doronjo in her many incarnations, though she barely qualifies as she usually gets portrayed an an anti-hero and a joke.

>The arguments about battlefield was them rewriting history instead of choosing actual female soldiers.
That was pretty stupid too, but there were at least some female soldiers in WW2, most of them of the Soviet Union. But just creating some god-tier super soldier who was SO much better at everybody else while at the same time being a woman who was 9 months pregnant and delivered her baby on D-Day on the beaches of Normandy, who defected and whose fall kickstarted the plot of the whole series because she was just SO important was always fucking stupid.

Ah, that's when you have to differentiate reality with fiction.

More respectable than you, you fucking nobody.

Somebody post the fucking source already

I understand that it's fiction but for something that's supposed to be at least on some level rooted in realistic global geopolitics, it really stretches your suspension of disbelief.

Didn't her made Germany economy recover and turn into a regional power again?

Keep telling yourself that, enabler of a regime hellbent on destroying Germany.

Yes but she bans freedom of speech and does whatever she can to shut down white nationalists and neo-Nazis THEREFORE SHE'S LITERALLY SJW HITLER.

>there were at least some female soldiers in WW2, most of them of the Soviet Union.
A whole squad in fact but battlefield instead chose to rewrite a squadron of 9 men into two women instead of sticking with actual women who had real stories.
>was 9 months pregnant and delivered her baby on D-Day
It’s not that implausible because my family actually had stories of a similar event.

>A whole squad in fact but battlefield instead chose to rewrite a squadron of 9 men into two women instead of sticking with actual women who had real stories.
In that case, I agree that that's pretty stupid but at least they weren't a bunch of super soldiers who wrote the book on Western close quarters combat or some shit.

>It’s not that implausible because my family actually had stories of a similar event.
Explain. This had better be good.

>to rewrite a squadron of 9 men into two women
What
>It’s not that implausible because my family actually had stories of a similar event.
Your family has stories of people storming the beach of Normandy while pregnant?

Ww2 Japanese soldiers were out looking for an easy fuck, meet a 9 month pregnant Chinese lady. Proceed to rape her.
Women is in shock, her rapists are busy getting dressed but their gun is on the ground, shoots two of em dead. Nearby soldiers hear commotion ask her who killed them. She turns on the waterworks and blames it on a mysterious man who ran that away. Soldiers turn around only to be shot from behind.
She runs away. Unfortunately she was spotted by the triad who were Japanese sympathizers. Japanese officer demands that whoever this women is she be turned over or the people will pay the consequences. Her friends hide her as long as they could but she finally turns herself in to be executed
But when she turned herself in she had already given birth no one knows what happened to the baby.

Female villains are a minority. Good villains are a smaller minority. The crossover between the two obviously makes up a narrow slice. That's just math.

Basically this.
Male villains can get punched into oblivion and we all cheer. But if they do that with a woman, most people will be disgusted because, as humans, the image of a woman getting punched isn´t something we like.
There are some good female villains though. But I can´t say I like any of them more than I like most male villains.

Attached: lord dominator 2.jpg (309x377, 27K)

They rewrote the Norwegian heavy water sabotage into a mother daughter team.
You know instead of the female soldier whose husband died so she bought a tank to kill nazis
Fuck it’s not even that hard the story was already written.
Also yes see the comment below for the story.

>image of a woman getting punched isn´t something we like.
Speak for yourself.

Cause the western cannot let go with its obsession of "redeeming" female villains.

>They make a film based on Maleficent
She was a poor victim and truly loved Sleeping Beauty all along

>Mistique gets a bigger role in Xmen films
She becomes this huge mutant inspiration to everyone and joins Xavier

>The Master regenerates into a woman
Suddenly he grows a conscience, what a coincidence.

>Wonder Woman fights a big evil german and Dr Poison
Big german gets killed off but Dr Poison is allowed to escape cause she has burns on her face and tits which I guess means she sympathetic? Even though she was cackling and doing the same shit the german dude was.

Give me a break

>But if they do that with a woman, most people will be disgusted because, as humans, the image of a woman getting punched isn´t something we like.
This confirms why the humanity is such a bitch.
But for the other hand, we got this.

Attached: MentalSuffering.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

i mean hitler did the same before going full retard. not to mention the eu is one of the most dangerous undemocratic forms of governing.

What? you hate Pamela Vorhees? fuck you!

Also, Ringu, Grudge, One Missed call

I dunno does classic Maleficent count as "Fap Worthy"?

Attached: Maleficent.jpg (500x681, 44K)

I hate slasher-shit in general.
The latter are also overrated.

Name one female villain that is even half as scary. I dare you.
>inb4 muh Lord Dominator/Maleficent because they have super-powers
No!

Attached: Anton.jpg (700x382, 91K)

At least in the first half of TLOK S4

Attached: 1542139805740.png (484x508, 280K)

This is porn, right?

Or has anime gotten to the point where you can't tell the difference between porn and not-porn?

Oh who am I kidding it was always like that.

Anime is softporn.
PROVE ME WRONG, NASTY BITCHES

How can comicbookfags even hope to compete?

Attached: Comicbook.png (488x522, 311K)

I don't know about scary, compelling and weirdly sympathetic, certainly.

What about all the countless magical girls that have female villains?

I think so. She may be pretty honey and even could be described as looking like an older woman, but she is still very attractive and it shows than in a lot of her facial animations the crew of sleeping beauty liked her too.

Meant "boney"

This. There is a scene like in the OP in Sword Art Online but of course it's gender reversed. I can't imagine they could do something like that to female villain especially in the West. youtube.com/watch?v=oW7PRm41lvo

Jesus Christ, I will never understand how anyone can watch action anime without cringing.

is this supposed to make my dick hard because it's working

just like watching comic books/sci-fi without cringing.

>Sword Art Online
Dropped

That video is next level.

strike the blood

>PROVE ME WRONG

I can't. So much anime would be classified as softcore porn or "erotic thriller" if it was live-action.

No one remembers, no one give a fuck. That's why they are never referenced or mentioned anywhere.

Attached: 1537345092752.png (1920x1080, 643K)

Who the fuck takes MGS seriously?

Yameta

Attached: 1505724578553.jpg (720x720, 92K)

>Using SAO of all things to make your point
>Using SAO to make any point

Attached: 1434745335884.jpg (719x719, 62K)

Lol, i said that shit as a example of how writing a good female character, not praising the saga, dumbfuck.

It's true that SAO is not ranked high by anime standards but it is still better than any western action cartoon ever produced.

>Ripping off anime twice
Yea Forums has truly fallen to a new low

Tell me a better female character than Fran.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Attached: 623.jpg (750x1091, 299K)

Outside of like Harley Quinn (and by relation Poison Ivy), no one cares about female comic book villains

Ok, now that's a weak bait.

Attached: 1548880543196.jpg (720x264, 29K)

Better than shit is still shit.

Stop avatarfagging, this isn't even the right board

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.68M)

Sorry, but Yea Forums is shit anyway.

Attached: 201810155388646984010477292.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

Fry face

Attached: fryface.jpg (500x600, 64K)

This

the only other relevant female villain in comic book is probably Cheetah and that's because of DC superhero Girls.

This shit is so lame.

Is this what anime nikkas watch now? Sad.

Attached: Yeesh.gif (200x150, 474K)

>the only women I know are the ones that /pol/ showed me
So you've indeed never been outside before.

because writers waifu them and have them be Anti-heroes

>Hunter x Hunter villains are males

Tbf that is only because the entire series is basically a 100% non-stop sausage-fest.

You must be right, because if I went outside I would RESPECC ALL WIMMEN for doing nothing because they have vaginas.

This actually got me thinking.

Are there any good comedic female villains in Yea Forums? Or female villains with good chemistry with their henchmen?

Attached: Groove-5496.jpg (956x720, 118K)

>can't find anything wrong with it
Sorry, Yea Forumsmblr. Anime wins again, baby.

>Nobody has mentioned what the source for OP webm is yet
What's taking so long

You're strawmanning and you're doing it poorly. Stop now before you go full retard.

Attached: 1549279776292.gif (400x300, 926K)

I don't fucking care for Yea Forums weak bait.

by not using family guy jokes as an argument

Can we agree all white women are stupid?

yes

Attached: 1407791597406.gif (350x171, 1.23M)

and yes.

Attached: 1491516455097.gif (415x255, 1.97M)

GTFO of my board incels.

Attached: 1550097415632.jpg (750x748, 82K)

WAIT would had given you the answer in 2 secs.

Attached: 1521148497485.png (657x535, 392K)

I'm pretty sure people feared Nachthexen back in the day.

The world had some ridiculously badass women that seed fear in the hearts of men if you re willing to look for them.

Historical women do not equal fictional women or even modern day women. They truly went through some shit and struggled. Nowadays, some women are preaching that they're opressed and deserve ass pats.

You just can't handle the truth. Although W.I.T.C.H. is pretty close and speaking about female villains... It has good one who for all her bullshit she was given her own personal ideal world when she become a goddess.

Oh, it's you again, Witchfag.
How's your day?

Catwoman got several characters based on her, Malfica inspired countless villains, West Witch is mentioned several times etc

My point is that if you create a fictional character that struggles and gets to be recognized as a badass because of that you get to have a character that can be feared and respected.

The Nachthexen are a perfect example of them mastering their craft (gliding with their planes off then turning them on midflight to scare the shit out of opposing soldiers as they ran hell on them).

There are also studies about female soldiers being even more aggressive than males and being perfectly fine with committing war crimes against other humans with less psychological repercussions at least by the science standards of their time.

I hate to sound like a commie, but badass women based in a grounded sense of struggle hasn't been tried in the West.

Japan has a couple of imperfect Women given magical powers Stepping up to the chance and evolving from reactionary characters into a more plot driving force, the key here is that they are allowed to struggle.

Men feared the Nachthexen not just for their weaponry but their mastery of the sky, think of the cruzaders in this respect, soldiers dropped their weapons when they recognized the white and red cross emblem out of fear as they were the most powerful soldiers back in the day that went against stupid odds repeatedly and still came on top in deep enemy territory for almost two centuries.

History is actually weirder than fiction, fiction is entertainment, it has to follow a plot, history just sort of happened and strung unbelievable scenarios out of sheer necessity and that's why it sometimes sounds like bad fiction.

Respect is earned through struggle and the knowledge of what failure entails, without those elements we can't give our respect to anyone especially fictional characters.

The moment we stop protecting fictional women from failure is the moment they can start getting our respect.

She has a doctorate in quantum chemistry and was the only woman at her university to hold that position in the GDR.

Westerners think female villains can only work if she’s a man

>The moment we stop protecting fictional women from failure is the moment they can start getting our respect.
Holy shit, i agree with you.
That's why I concentrate on making characters of any kind with a convincing argument.

>Quantum chemistry
That's a thing now? What's next Quantum biology?

I think we need to research quantum porn.

>There are also studies about female soldiers being even more aggressive than males and being perfectly fine with committing war crimes against other humans with less psychological repercussions at least by the science standards of their time. I hate to sound like a commie, but badass women based in a grounded sense of struggle hasn't been tried in the West.

That's honestly amazing considering all the preaching of women's "virtue" by both genders and I agree with you: most western story writers don't let their female characters struggle and fail like normal people.

It’s not unrealistic. IRL women are naturally shielded from failure and consequences. Her value is inherent. Competence is simply a bonus.

A man needs to prove his.

If she's so smart why is she forgoing mostly clean energy for oil and coal?

Attached: 1543308489303.gif (160x160, 811K)

Wow.. NOmura does amazing female characters. The latest girls he made in current kingdom hearts game is a slave in the basement and dead girl. Genius writing

Oh yeah, not hard to be "badass" when you're hiding behind a machine like a coward.

>oil and coal
>clean

the reason why i watched the movie

So what does Quantum Chemistry have to do with mass immigration and the subjugation of Britain?

A great female villain is like Lady MacBeth

>C’mon, do it faggot!
>Show me you’re a REAL man!
>Mercy is for pussies...

Learn English

Attached: 1550970590343.jpg (954x939, 103K)

If that's a great female villain, that only proves my point.

Mostly clean oil and coal is still very dirty, and who would they get all that oil and coal from? They already depend on Russia for gas and I really doubt they would like to be more depedent on them for oil.

fuck you kojima is an artist

I guess that's how Victorian Britain got away with so much shit

Mistakes happen, but I can answer your question. Because she did a terrible mistake of shuting down the nuclear power planets to early, Germany has already invested a lot in green energy but it's not enough to meet demands espcially after shutting down the nuclear plants, so they have to start up some old coal and oil plants.
Kojima is a hack

>Thatcher
This
>Merkel
And... you lost me, Merkel is an absolute fuck up.

>Merkel is a fuck up but not Thatcher
You're not making any sense

GET CU CKED!

>he thinks that this is good anime

Kindly, fuck right off!

Attached: detail_987_1436067413.jpg (640x240, 62K)

IEE SENPAI, THIS IS OUR FIGHT

>has mental breakdown at the climax of the series

Shit

But mental problems make her relatable to all her fans

It’s a combination of and Writers bend over backwards to make female villains into waifu bait or to make them sympathetic to an absurd degree. I think it’s a bit of benevolent sexism on male creators and writers in the fact that they don’t believe that women are wonderful and incapable of committing vile or disgusting acts. Then again, it’s not like female writers are creating amazing female villains so I don’t know what their excuse is.

What about this was good?
Did your dick pick this example?

>female characters are written so consistently horribly that the minute an actual good one pops up i end up liking them twice as hard as i should

Pic very related

Attached: 1445899818711.jpg (955x878, 270K)

>Witchfag
>Unironically likes SAO
you need to be unironically gassed asap

>woman coerces and schemes men into working for her
>now she has an gang of men to do her bidding
Now she's suddenly a threat. She herself might not physically be a threat, but the people she has under her control are.

Purple haired girl isn't an important enough character anyways

Speaking of anime, It's a shame most americans only know Dragon Ball and not Dr. Slump...I mean We need more Fanart of Trampire.

Attached: Trampire the vampire.png (632x381, 374K)

>americans
That's your problem.

Okay, Guess you're right.

Attached: GNKJHHG.png (720x544, 492K)

The only changes Kiwami makes to the main story of 1 is actually giving Nishiki a halfway decent motivation for turning evil, the rest is all side content. Side content that some people claim ruins Majima as if he wasn't a fucking shonen rival in the original game with no tension behind him the minute he refused to hurt women and children. Kiwami 2 has zero changes to the main plot beyond a pointless Majima campaign that contradicts nothing in the original and only exists to continue a plot thread from 0.

Is a based sexy villianess stealing the chad hero to be her loving husband from those ugly thots?

OG Dragonball and Dr. Slump are the best, DBZ (most of it), GT and Super suck ass.

must suck to be a burger

Attached: sm0b.jpg (500x461, 87K)

Thank you for the info, because I already knew; I played the original Yakuza, Yakuza 0 and playing Kiwami and you're right with that Majima Everywhere system.

Demona says hi.

I've tried searching, but I can't find anything with the second character in your pic. Can you post source?

And you wonder why you're an incel with that rhetoric

That's why it's one of the most popular IPs in the history of video games

en.btbit.org/bt/fQqx7Pg_q36kyM9B3Pij3fe0mUE.html
She first appears on episode 24.

thanks, user

Beware the Batman was so refreshing with this.

>Magpie is introduced as a quirky thief, but mentally unstable and murderous
>Batman takes pity on her and tries to convince her to get help
>visits her off-screen and shows her compassion
>almost feels like they're setting up the usual Batman/Catwoman bullshit
>she responds by becoming his stalker, getting jealous of Katana, and trying to kill her by burying her alive
>Alfred even chews him out for it

Attached: 1550230902514.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

Back to tumblr with you, trash.

Those Commie subs?

Hi /pol/. You're on the wrong board again.

You're on the wrong site.

Nah, I'm in the right place. You seem lost though.

>/pol/ boogie man
When you shill mediocrity so much that you create a boogie man to justify your wothless, talk about rent free.

Ew! Get that shit outta here.

Attached: aef1abdeee5138a6f59094137d2d942d.gif (316x241, 1.17M)

What are you trying to say? I'm not scared of /pol/ or anything. I'm annoyed that they've spread out to the rest of the site, and now nearly every board has daily threads meant to trigger conservatives. It's fucking annoying.

RENT FREE

That was a pretty fast response.

You sure because all i see is you repeating tumblr talking points
> I'm annoyed that they've spread out to the rest of the site.
Yeah see you're just showing you've never been here before.

Is that the original series or the lame remake?

cope more

How is this thread still up?

Attached: 1550321938596.png (250x250, 102K)

I haven't watched enough episodes but has anyone beat her before the villain teamup episode near the end?

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (658x526, 267K)

I don't know what tumblr talking points I said, but I've been here since 2013. Not an oldfag, sure, but here long enough to know the site wasn't always like it is now. Like I said in my other post, there didn't used to be daily threads meant to rile up conservatives on many boards back even in 2015.

youtube.com/watch?v=__cWSNQKnjI
There's plenty. You're just not recalling the fact that most female villains aren't as standout as males for strength feats as much as duplicity and scheming.

For the most part, Android 21 is the most powerful and intelligent female villain in fiction, but america's closest competitor is Dark Phoenix, which predates around 4 decades.

Attached: 1520820619424.jpg (237x304, 32K)

>"Android 21 is the most powerful and intelligent female villain in fiction"
>DBS shit
Can you fucking kill yourself already?

>you wouldn't hit a lady, would you?
>THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE IS UNISEX!

Attached: 1545583464_25ELF1O.gif (310x467, 2.38M)

Attached: Trampire salute.png (640x480, 278K)

wait, this is in the movie? like, why nobody told me? this would have made me go watch it in the movies 4 times.

Attached: uwu i cant take it.jpg (665x676, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=10dDFy7M-ug
youtube.com/watch?v=eYZ8964mLoU
Yusuke Urameshi debunks this.... even though there's a trans-caveat for the first feminine person he punches... but he slaps the shit out of Keiko in ways that would make Hank Pym blush.
youtube.com/watch?v=pvQfd9orOB8

...and then there's Saitama...
youtube.com/watch?v=2TPkHKhbqm0
Most powerful man in the universe splatters a woman utterly against a wall with the mother of all bitchslaps.

Attached: boss captain nerd.jpg (600x900, 62K)

>Super
Wrong. She's exclusive to the DBFZ game.

And before you prance your pretentious ass back here with more of that retardation, 21 is fucking terrifying:

1. She basically was already winning from the start since the wave machine wrecked everybody's shit unilaterally and without exception. Everybody was lumbering around like a slug on percocet because of her and her entire goal was to pick off everybody to devour them without any contest. This would have worked if only she didn't underestimate her own work since it weakened her as well before she could use the linking system on herself to bypass the effects of the machine.

2. She is of a far higher intellect than any of the Buus because she was human before she (and/or gero) did to her(self) whatever it was that made her powered in the way that 17 and 18 are, just far moreso since there's bio-tech enhancements like cell's in her body (being able to copy techniques on-sight/regeneration/consumption upgrades) along with whatever Majin material she has (regeneration/matter conversion beams/absorption/consumption transformation). Had she used common sense, she could have wiped out earth in the blink of an eye by combining the hungry beam with the human extinction attack and reducing the planet's entire population to a bunch of pastries and snacks.

3. She adapted instant transmission on sight and became a universal threat since she found the world of the Kais by detecting goku's location, meaning the range of what she can detect is absurd, so she can practically appear anywhere and depopulate planets within minutes of arrival to boost her power to immeasurable heights, especially since beings beneath Beerus/whis to her would likely pose no threat based on what's been established so far.

All of this was shown through 21's actions, not told. Her flaws of oversight made her more interesting than plenty of other Dragonball villains, provided you're paying attention to the story and not the Voice Actress.

Attached: 1494249732837.gif (499x310, 622K)

Attached: Laughing_Maleficent.jpg (503x708, 78K)

What the hell kind of goalpost shift is this? Everyone is supported by someone.

I know it's more vidya related, but I honestly can say that Sofia Lamb from Bioshock 2 is a great example of a female villain.

Basically she's a fucking commie who wants to use her own flesh and blood daughter to create some sort of eldritch horror that's a mix of all the brightest minds in Rapture. She uses her mind games and the desperation of the downtrodden to create a cult to support her "Utopia." That utopia being a collective consciousness inside an ascended being.

She's manipulative, cold-hearted and has a twisted sense of morality that she uses to justify kidnapping little girls, killing off survivors, and torturing anyone who doesn't subscribe to her ideology. She's not sexualized, she's not some powerful final boss, she's just a twisted human being.

It's a western related property so there ya go.

Attached: tumblr_nmk8c7SOhG1s21ip9o1_640.jpg (640x905, 106K)

>"To be self-aware is a CURSE, Delta. You are not saving them...you are damning them."
Was she right?

>Big german gets killed off but Dr Poison is allowed to escape cause she has burns on her face and tits which I guess means she sympathetic? Even though she was cackling and doing the same shit the german dude was.

and what do you want to happen? Diana falling for Ares' trap?

Calm down, I don't know much about anime in the first place.
And... what, she's broken with that testament, pal.
Thanks for let me know

My opinion (and what I believe is the point of the game) is that being GIVEN the choice is good in itself. Delta went from brain dead living tank to self thinking father figure in-game shows that no matter the outcome, what you were given was a miracle in of itself.

Being an automaton following some sort of "destiny" is a tragedy. The splicers who followed Lamb, the father who turned into a big daddy, and Eleanor herself are proof of that.

Attached: Big-Sister-Princess-TQ-Bioshock-fiona-Ng-side-.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Have sex

The real tragedy is that there aren't more people drawing Big Sisters in compromising positions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kuh2DE-vEso
youtube.com/watch?v=zyFVZ7bVV_A
youtube.com/watch?v=-7FBVBtLBbk
youtube.com/watch?v=vMi12UPYd0c
youtube.com/watch?v=9o4o3LwooOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VzIje-t_8yI
youtube.com/watch?v=2pbfkNI2d_A
youtube.com/watch?v=Li2GQoH2LAI
Off the top of my head...

Attached: JSosuYM.jpg.png (1043x1276, 1.23M)

That problem has already been solved in media, all you need to do to make brutally killing any villain acceptable is reveal/make sure that they aren't human, have them shapeshift into a monster, or whatever and it becomes 100% okay.

People are scared of being called sexist. Progressive shows don't want to do it, look at Steven Universe and She-Ra.

is that just the symbiot on its own, or is is a woman wearing the symbiot?

Honestly the first time I played Bioshock 2 I felt like an asshole, marching through the game and breaking things, taking what I want, but the ending made it worth it. Really interesting how a game with a linear progression can have such a thought provoking interaction with the main villain.

The story and characters of the Bioshock games, individually, were great. Trying to tie them together with some hamfisted multiverse theme was really annoying though.

>Anime
Learn to read. She's game-exclusive. For a person that knows nothing about anime, it's pretty sad you mentioned super.

Also, she's not 'broken' in the sense that she's untouchable. The game goes through plenty of pains to spell out that Android 21 has a hunger deficiency. Whether she is aware of it or not, she needs to constantly eat people to stay under control or else she loses all form of impulse control and rampages.

Yes, she has the intellect to be truly the most terrifying being in the dragonball franchise so long as she's well-fed just based on how alarmingly effective her plans were because let's face it, she had an Ozymandias-level plan that she stumbled on due to forgetting to equip herself with the only defense against it. There's three stories in which the three outcomes in different timelines where she fails. There's likely a timeline where she won because the chances of actually pulling a win condition against her are practically implausible on paper. but the hunger problem is a biological thing she can't overcome because it's how her body was designed. The genetics of Cell's biology along with Saiyan and Majin traits pretty much makes her a walking stomach with more control over her nature than her higher intellect.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfGpqa8ToUw
Just to point this out, even the villains get out-played by her and are unnerved by her level of villainy. (Freiza, Ginyu Force and Nappa are visibly disturbed when they see her eating one of her own. In two timelines, she devours all of the villains.) It gets to the point that in one timeline, the villains get ego-checked so hard by her scheming that they side with the heroes to stop her because even they have standards and have no alternatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1o71w5F0hE (check the dialogue in full.)
youtube.com/watch?v=XuRgAt2JmEI
youtube.com/watch?v=-d8GZQGgXq0
youtu.be/MpOe-xiddxI?t=225

Attached: 000000000000000000.png (431x327, 147K)

They all get redeemed, they don't count.

Hell, I don't know how a couple of words generate you write a huge wall.
I know about Yea Forums, but I prefer to go for things less known around the world ... like Yakuza saga.
Anyway, like before... I appreciate your info.

Well, honestly? I'm not fond of shitposting and half-assing anything and I'm mostly copy/pasting a good bunch of it from previous discussions. It's incredibly common for people to skip the story in the game/ignored it or is just otherwise ignorant of the type of threat that Android 21 posed and it's even more common to dismiss the character on principle of her appearance, voice acting/lines or franchise/animation. It's not just some waifu bait, she flatly outranks all other fictional female villains in intellect and power by the same measure that the average human outranks a common cockroach.

The plans she put in play were savage since the story already starts with her winning and the entire universe in itself having delayed an inevitable fate of being completely devoured because of a tiny one-in-quadrillion-chance oversight of her underestimating the potency of her own research and activating things in the wrong order.

Attached: big yum finisher.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

...and you're welcome.

Attached: dragon_ball_fighterz_motivational_poster_3_by_slyboyseth-dcb0jk1.gif (480x600, 3.3M)

>female
Fucking incels I swear to god

>There's likely a timeline where she won because the chances of actually pulling a win condition against her are practically implausible on paper.
... what I meant to say was, that these were likely the only three timelines where she loses in a sea of infinitely countless outcomes where she won.

If you do the math and follow logical cause/effect scenarios, the story kicks off with anybody on earth able to contest her in any capacity basically paralyzed until she comes along and eats them, and eventually the rest of the people on earth would be forced to suffer the same fate. Had that succeeded, Even god-ranked beings such as Beerus and Whis would have next to no chance considering the combined threat of Cell, Freiza, Goku, Vegeta and others have been stacked onto her.

At that point, Gods be damned if they can't even manage to touch her, let alone see her while she binge-eats entire planetary populations/star systems/galaxies/universes uncontested.

And to think, entire universes could have been reduced to steaming piles of shit in three timelines had she just equipped the device she designed to protect her before turning on the machine that crippled the planet.

Attached: 144280967816.jpg (1200x675, 182K)

This, totally this.
Women CAN be great villains, we just don't get them because people are too pathetic to watch an evil bitch get what she has coming.

Good lord, you're so far up your own incel ass you've retarded yourself to the point of thinking a woman can't be a threat.
It's like you don't even live in our world anymore.

That's actually scary as shit...

I want to be the dad you never knew...

Attached: 1547033125327.gif (233x173, 777K)

Female villains have been a thing for millennia dude

Attached: 213431243214.jpg (1472x2048, 1.35M)

Out of curiosity user, is she also tan or brown skinned?

Not just because it's my degenerate fetish but because it's the patrician taste.

Attached: 1551901808884.gif (333x200, 23K)

>fanservice scene
And that's a good thing I'm glad based Japan allows naked girls and fanservice, In America they only allow naked boy's butts.

Name any male villain who's even half as scary, using any antagonist written by Cormac McCarthy is just plain unfair.

Attached: tfw he will never die.png (1600x900, 348K)

Damn, now I need to see the venom movie. And I'd already decided not to like it, too.

>Dr Sofia Lamb
Fuck I can't believe I forgot about here man she was brutal.

>Monster Girl
>Transformation
>Pink
>Black Sclera
>Athletic
>Dominant
>Vore
Jesus she has a whole spectrum of degenerate fetishes to fit into and still come off as sexy. God bless the Japanese.

Blood Meridian is my all time favorite book, and it's solely because of the Judge.

Attached: 1534902143278.png (507x751, 544K)

So can we all agree that americans don't deserve a Dr.Slump dub?

Attached: CAT ARALE.png (977x500, 278K)

Attached: 5270cfdbd594e186df8a5211982e73bb1517601556_full.jpg (640x360, 64K)

>1:03 apart
You may have all these Yea Forums retards and newfag fooled OP, but not me. I see you setting yourself up for a (You) factory.

>she could have wiped out earth in the blink of an eye by combining the hungry beam with the human extinction attack and reducing the planet's entire population to a bunch of pastries and snacks.
Wait, what?
>candy beam
youtube.com/watch?v=6TnXuVH0WSk
>human eradicator
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ7NcZQeiPo

Visualizing that is worse than it sounds, especially since the 'food' is still sentient.
You look up and see shimmering pink lights in the sky that rain down as beams of
light that surge through your neighborhood like a river as people panic and run for
their lives, all turning into various sorts of sweets. You feel a stun-gun like buzz and
collapse in total paralysis in a cloud of smoke and watch as this monstrous pink
thing walks around, collecting up the food, cramming it down her throat and can do
nothing about it.

You can witness everything in front of you happening but have no mouth to scream
with and are just watching as it gets closer and closer as it picks off the populace
one by one, eventually looming on over you and sending you to the same disturbing
end you watched the rest of the people suffer.

>this fate happening to every sentient being on every habitable planet across the entire reality in the span of a month because she can literally warp anywhere that universe and outside of it with the instant transmission skill.

Thanos wanting to cull half the universe population for resource preservation is
honestly less mortifying.

Attached: ott.gif (576x343, 1.49M)

Judge was great but I think I'd still love it even without him, my favourite part in the whole book didn't even have a mention of Holden (it was the old buffalo hunter talking about how they used to shoot so frequently that their shoulders bruised to the point they had to brace their rifles against their biceps and red hot barrels came loose from the stocks, how they had to wheel in entire carriages of nothing but lead just to keep shooting and killing, there was something real damn powerful about that imagery)

>Being this mad
Yikes

Attached: 1534802756072.png (400x600, 254K)

It's really telling how you wrote this fucking much and didnt include a single word about motivation or personality. It's all power level wank. None of this matters when making a good villain.

Can we all agree that his thread needs less outrage and more Trampire?

Attached: Trampire.png (640x480, 305K)

I'm honestly disappointed this is the only Demona mention in this thread.

>Super sucks ass

Do you hate fun or something?

Attached: Elmobaby01.jpg (500x376, 42K)

>Homura
>Redeemable

>Catwoman
>Villain

>Dark Fairy
>West Witch
>Comic book

dbzfags only care about power level, they are permanently in that 10 year old mindset of "my dad can beat up your dad"

You forgot or might not realize, but she's stacked with all of the traits of all noteworthy characters in the franchise up until Dragon Ball Z's conclusion.
Piccolo (Limb elongation/egg laying)
Majin Buu (Shapeshifting/transformation/ fluid, solid and gas~vapor body morphing/cloning~fission/vore/inflation)
Cell (Transformation/ingestion/tail vore/absorption/tail draining/Asexual reproduction~multiplication/inflation)
Freiza/Saiyan (Prehensile Tail I guess Cell, too./ transformation)
Androids (Energy drain)
Most high-ranking characters (telekinesis or psychic paralysis)

And the concoction of her biology means she can't stop eating because she'll never get full. She digests a metal object in the story almost instantly after she swallowed it, so if there's ever been a fetish for infinite abyss stomach, she has it so bad it's literally driving the whole story.
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ0FwWKOGqM
It's a testament that she nearly makes Krillin hop on the cuckold express and bests out Juri Han for top fetish queen 5 or 6 times over.

Attached: be07856369fa105a0136ef5164ce96ef.gif (540x304, 2.68M)

>incel
Opinion discarded. Come cry back to r*ddit.
>ur mad lol
No arguments. Good.

And they've all and always been shit. Fuck. Off.

>Not seeing the story is now the same as characters not having a personality.
>literally walking into the thing called out by
She has MPD. Android 21 is light-years ahead of that vapid, empty nothing-of-a-character that is Towa from Xenoverse. The only thing 21 has against her is the voice actress when she goes ham.

>all those garbage excuses for villains
Thanks for only proving me right.

You fucked up. She has a split personality. That's why you shouldn't jump to conclusions when you haven't seen the story. Imagine asking the same about Kevin Wendell Crumb and you'd have the same problem. I could water it down and say she has a good side and a bad side, but you'd still move more goalposts even though it's more complex than good or bad.

>Android 21:
Has complete memory of who and what she is and is likely still operating on the old Red Ribbon Army Grudge against Goku. Manipulative, cruel, sadistic and scheming chessmaster that operates like a tactictian and is well ahead of her horror hunger impulses due to having a surplus supply of "food". (Pink skin/red eyes)
End goals outside of finishing the Red Ribbon Army plan to eliminate Goku isn't made clear, which is interesting, because...

>'nice' Android 21:
There's three different timelines involving her, but the 'nice' version is only present in the third storyline. This version of her got hit HARD by the waves from the machine and restored her to her base humanity, leaving her half-amnesiac to much of her memory, but she struggles to keep her hunger in check, growing more and more desperate to resist the craving to eat any person that just so happens to walk by. Pink skin/blue eyes

>Pure Impulse/100% corrupted fission:
Wants to devour everybody without exception and is entirely operating on impulse, hunger and Anger with base intelligence. She's not so much "android 21" as much as she is the repressed monstrous carnal impulses having taken physical form and been spewed out from her body. She is mostly distinct from the dark purple/greyish skin and spots after devouring cell.

Certain aspects of her "negative" character are derived from certain aspects of other characters as a part of her genetic makeup, which explains the connection between her "majin form" appearance and total lack of impulse control when without "food" for prolonged periods.

Attached: 1516514073595.png (925x507, 585K)

how in the fuck is everyone falling for this obvious bait

is it just a slow day for Yea Forums or something

Not him but I hate the waku waku twins, who break the flow and tension of any scene that goes on with their bullshit "lol god is a toddler" interactions with each other.
Also literal months of a South Park gray on steroids just standing there, but still scaring everyone. There being absolutely no tension in any fight because the saiyans can just go blue and wipe off the majority of the fighters. Even Frieza being a complete non-threat from the word go was shitty.
Black was cool though, and so was 17.

Attached: smug hug.gif (320x180, 2.97M)

>anyone I disagree with is bait
Classic Yea Forums

>day
Go to bed user.

>"women as a threat"
>Shifts goalpost and says "garbage excuses for villains" to reply to valid threats as if to prepare some new nebulous distinction later on.
youtube.com/watch?v=JP5ywbD9sgo

Attached: 1494407296145.gif (480x270, 2.82M)

you dismissed user's examples with "all of them are garbage" without giving a single reason as to why. its pretty obvious you're only here to get reactions out of people, and you're doing a pretty good job at it so far

that or you're just genuinely retarded, which seems pretty unlikely considering how predictable you've been

shut up mom i can shitpost by myself

Women can't be good villains. That's the main point.
Dumb faggot.
A) The only retarded one here is you and the rest of you dickwads trying to "prove me wrong" and failing MISERABLY.
B) No, faggot, stating 2+2=4 and not explaining why is not bait. If you think any of those pieces of trash are good villains in any way, you're why we don't get good villains anymore.

Fine, then you show us the best possible example of a female villain... if you can.

If you can't, then fuck off.

Attached: 1527555617192.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

>female villains are shit
>SHOW ME A FEMALE VILLAIN
Okay, you're retarded. I got it.

All that means is that you have a list of qualities a female villain needs.

Short of Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn, what qualities must a female villain possess?

Charisma and intimidation. Two things women are absolutely incapable of.

excuse me if I wasn't clear. Tell me what the-
oh, shit. Yeah, that.

Attached: 1512704668263.gif (230x204, 2.61M)

gonna work on the assumption that you're genuinely retarded.

i'm not sure if you've been in an argument before, but stating "you're wrong" is a pretty shitty counter argument. we've given you examples, and all you've done is just

>"shut up, th-they don't count!!!!"

explain clear and non-vague reasons as to why these characters are garbage, otherwise no one here should need to listen to you

Attached: Haman.jpg (310x366, 29K)

I have a better idea. You crawl back to /drg/ and kill yourself with the rest of those degenerates.

what the fuck is /drg/

...... you ignored the examples, and those examples come with context that isn't in a vacuum, you gargantuan, deluded, farcical sjw, thread-bumping zombie wannabe cuckasaurus, falseflagging libtard cunt. If your entire point was to con people into showing you examples for you to emulate in real life, then just say that from the door instead of trying to play your pretend game of 4d chess.
Get outside of your headspace and live a little. Try playing some new game and see some more movies, TV shows and read some more books.

You want intimidating and charismatic in a way you can wrap your 400-pound fallopian tube-slinging brain around that isn't impossible for your bleach and hair-dye addled pea-brain to understand? Try watching "300: Rise of an Empire" or "Spider-Man: into the Spider-Verse" and calm your ass down with that pint of half-eaten Ben & Jerry's you stored in the fridge.

The only reason I know you're a fatass is because the last post I sent with all those links made you sweat so much that the bacon grease coming out of you rubbed off just enough that you started typing that fucking transparently.

And do yourself a favor and exercise tomorrow. Jumping jacks, jogging, I don't give a shit. You seem like your jaundiced ass could use some fresh air, you double-decker moby-dick-looking rent-free fail whale.

Attached: 1517139953859.png (1036x654, 650K)

Fucker. I coughed soda through my nose.
Now I have to clean my whole desk.

Attached: OjhyUeG.jpg (467x315, 23K)

Imagine being this bothered by truth.
Oh, and your examples are still those of shitty villains so cry more.

>femininity inherently weak
Women traditionally had the household in their domain. The times in which wages were so low that 80+% of income had to be spent on it aren't that long gone.
What this means is that the average woman had a lot of authority compared to the average male.
If you think the women of nobility were weak or powerless, you must be retarted.

The only women who were frail, weak and nearly useless were the bored housewives of affluent upper middle class men of the Victorian era,because they had housekeepers but not enough money/social standing to do more. Those women were the hotbed for feminism and the reason why feminists claim women had no power. A misunderstanding that was swallowed whole by meninists.

youtube.com/watch?v=ad5G9RvihCs
I have nothing more to add.

Attached: mZORG3j.gif (229x176, 987K)

Attached: 1415231087172.jpg (1215x184, 38K)

oh, danganropa. i never played a single game from that series, and i'm not sure how the general for it is even relevant here

either way, i suppose i should congratulate you on managing to rustle Yea Forums's jimmies. your bait may be shit, but it's still shit that Yea Forums will proudly devour

This reply makes way too much sense.

Oh my god, the response is so hollow and forced, it has to be true.
Admit it, you're an falseflagging irl fatass, aren't you?

Attached: 1515880935559.gif (255x151, 2.51M)

>And do yourself a favor and exercise tomorrow. Jumping jacks, jogging, I don't give a shit. You seem like your jaundiced ass could use some fresh air, you double-decker moby-dick-looking rent-free fail whale.
All right. Will do. I'm going to bed.

>one of the shitty villains posted is from Danganronpa, one
>HOW IS IT RELEVANT?
I should've discarded their whole opinion based just on that, but it helped that the rest of the villains he posted are just as laughable.
It's okay, I'm sure your anal pain is treatable.

I have no idea how the fuck you were able to call that, but well done. witnessing this in real-time is a riot.

Attached: rDIQpV8.gif (300x169, 841K)

>The epitome of DeviantArt and yet still come off as a qt
Why do weebs get all the good shit?

Attached: tumblr_nab1xf7jDN1tb7nbgo1_500.gif (461x338, 352K)

You can stop sucking yourself off now and pretending your butthurt is some LE EPIC BURN

Good god damn. Screencapping this for later.

Oh, god, stop posting and go to a hospital before you die from sodium poisoning.

Attached: 1516918898302.jpg (800x550, 149K)

because males rarely voice them

Attached: 51492283_2541915409155924_7008039197046996992_n.jpg (416x364, 16K)

Come on, I could help you. Bring you some pills or gels that relieve the anal pain. Just ask, bro.

no.21 is just a good design.

Attached: it was as if she was looking at walking garbage.png (364x507, 397K)

Oh this was just lovely.

Also, my personal opinion of a good villain is pic related. And not for waifufag reasons.

Attached: 1457457830552.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

Thanks for contributing to the downfall of villain writing.

>The "Legion of Horribles"
>Stumbling unto a burned village
>Babies on sticks
>Camanche massacre
>Even the fucking book intro is just the author saying his college buddy who helped him with research found an ancient skull with evidence of scalping
This book was something else, man.

Attached: 1551640843093.gif (487x543, 169K)

One of the perks of being married is that I don't need to masturbate. It's more and more likely that you're just a (you)-collecting attention whore with every post. Just because you leave rings in your tub doesn't make you larger than life, you're just large enough that people mistaken you for a planet on occasion and you like the idea of having orbiters, which is why you're on Yea Forums of all places hunting for (you)'s but the sooner you get back to marinating in your tub-slime, the better.

From here on out, you'll have to go get your validation from elsewhere as I'm done extracting what negligible amount of entertainment value I could from your odoriferous girth.

Attached: youareadumbass.png (1355x669, 80K)

Source please.
We only know DBZ because we never had Dr.Slump, Saint Seiya and a few others from the 80's and 90's.

>One of the perks of being married
I must apologize for being so rude. I guess being tied to a broad who will own half of your shit once she gets tired of you puts enough stress on you as it is.
But you're still wrong. I'm 100 percent sincere. I'm not fishing for (You)'s. The only thing I want is you retarded degenerates to finally agree with what I'm saying is true. But I guess that's too much to expect from horny teenagers who white-knight for fictional characters.
Anyway, I wish you best of luck and hope your bitch wife gets killed in an accident before she ruins your life like women always do.

all these people thinking of serial killers and fictional female characters from mythology and ignoring the gold diggers, abusive wives and heinous bitches that ruin their husbands' lives and take the kids away

I suppose my opinion is factually wrong innit?
I just happen to like villains who are evil for the sake of being fucking homocidally batshit insanely evil.

Dominator and Lord Hater are catoonishly evil and sometimes that's alright. "Why do you wanna destroy the planet?" "Fuck you because I can"
"Why don't you want to be friends?" "What am I a pussy?"

Other villains like that? The Joker (most of the time, excluding versions of him that are supposed to be tragic), Azula from TLA, Stinkmeaner from Boondocks, fucking Skeletor. Dr. Drakken.
While thinking of this by the way I just realized another good female villain. Shego from Kim Possible.

But you know... these are all opinions. You are of the opinion that there is no good female villain because you have very incel beliefs. I believe there are plenty of good female villains and there will be many more.

Just know that pretty much everyone else in this thread is laughing hard at the roast gave you so hard it's elevated to Screen Cap status and you will be recorded to be "that incel guy with the extremely minority, shit opinion"

Attached: WaitLaugh.png (500x387, 114K)

Yeah, those are exactly what I meant by boring soap-opera villains.

You like shitty villains we all know.
If you consider that butthurt trash "a roast" you're even stupider than I thought. Not that I'd expect anything more from someone with abysmal opinions like yours.

Your lack of both imagination and historical context is not indicative of reality. The rest of the world is not just your boring shit stain of a life copy pasted ad infinitum.

>I'm done extracting what negligible amount of entertainment value I could from your odoriferous girth.
i cant breathe..

Attached: 1533962594844.png (303x271, 146K)

>muh imagination
>muh real life
No one cares. In practice all the female villains end up being shit. There's a very good reason why all the greatest villains are always male with maybe occasional lip service paid to some boring bitch like Annie Wilkes.

Christ, you're adorable. I want to say...

17 at oldest? Possibly 17. I refuse to believe you're any older, as that'd be too depressing. Wouldn't be surprising, mind you, but depressing. But yeah. My opinions are abysmal. Woof. Harsh. And I do kind of consider it a roast. And so do... as of this post... 8 other anons.

How many anons are in this thread agreeing to you? Well not sure about the lurkers but I'm not seeing a lot of posters.

But it's 3am here. GOOD NIGHT

Attached: CharSpider.jpg (579x457, 45K)

>Yea Forums is full of idiots
Oh no, what a revelation. Could it be that's why this board is trash?
Do better than argumentum ad populum, faggot.
It doesn't matter how many of you hormonal retards agree with me. I know I'm right and so far nothing you posted even came close to proving me wrong because I'm right and there's nothing you can do about it, so keep crying.

But what if the other user knows he's right?

Attached: 1456404392717.jpg (234x317, 11K)

Well maybe then he would've posted an actual example of a good female villain instead of wasting my time.

>One of the perks of being married
You're a lonely neet, user

Attached: 1543042469370.jpg (573x331, 50K)

Well how are they bad?

Attached: 1460242383531.jpg (253x296, 19K)

Not that user but if it's a waste of time why bother at all? Why get mad, bro? You're just hurting yourself at this point?

Attached: 1536749812011.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

Aside from being incredibly boring, having annoying personalities (or not having personalities at all) and not being able to scare even a child?
Gee, I dunno.

Fairy Godmother from Shrek was top tier.

I'm not the one mad here.
>muh overrated meme movie

So you want a villain that doesn't have an annoying personality, but with a grandoise one, but needs to be scary/horrifying.

Can you post an example of a good villain that matches this?

Attached: 1458521603257.png (184x156, 2K)

Hecate too

You’re out of your fucking mind if Lady Macbeth doesn’t constitute a great villain.

Yes you are.

Attached: 1461053376595.png (142x165, 40K)

Because attention whores in real-life seek to emulate others based on how much charisma they possess and people who are often with homely appearances try to make up for it by relying on intimidation. user is being dismissive towards female villains in order to find examples since the best defense from criticism is to cite examples, (which user was counting on - it's the motive for the shitposting.)

The fat part was a guess, but the limp-dicked reply I got after figuratively chewing the fat by metaphorically shaving a few pounds off gave the vibe of startled, tactical withdrawal and re-assessment of the situation after a critical/decisive blow. If the reply didn't read that way, I would have just assumed I was off, but women are often more clingy than men and larger women with rotten attitudes often have far more to prove, so... they basically outed themselves. I didn't do any real work.

She's too slow to figure it out and she won't stop now. It will literally be all she will waste her time posting about to try turning around. Just treat her like the rest of the world does and ignore the multi-ton woolly mammoth. Let it keep lumbering along, oblivious to it's own self-destruction.

Attached: 1552697060333.gif (205x210, 221K)

Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter. Phew, that was easy.

>he's still butthurt
I guess being married will do that to you.

I was lured back onto Yea Forums and Yea Forums for the first time in maybe a year or so after seeing about the James Gunn rehiring. Just because I'm an user doesn't mean I reek of the same stigma of the average user.

You're free to doubt, but it's not really my business to make you change your mind on that front. It's actually healthy to doubt and verify such statements anyway.

Attached: original.jpg (550x825, 376K)

It felt good to let the bitch drown

So your opinion of a good villain is a psychologically terrifying one and that kills rarely but, when done so, does it effectively.

Well of course your opinion is different to the other user's. Those two types are nothing alike.
Also your example isn't Yea Forums. But let's see...

This is difficult because your example is considered one of the best villains of all time.
Esther from Orphan? Cinderella's mother? Ventris from Clone Wars? GLaDOS? Sofia Lamb (bioshock 2)?

Attached: 1461872523993.jpg (300x188, 11K)

>caring about Gunn
Explains your shit taste.

>Esther from Orphan?
The Good Son did it better and didn't have a retarded twist.
>Cinderella's mother
Generic cunt.
>caring about Star Wars
>ever
>GLaDOS
Self-insert for the "lol I'm so quirky" teenage girls. Nothing more than that.
>Sofia Lamb
Boring.

This shouldn't make sense... but it does?

Attached: 1543918439960.jpg (680x676, 68K)

Well I didn't really expect any other answer. But absolute shit taste detected with the dismisal of Clone Wars.

But you know, fuck it. I'm going back to playing the Witcher 3 (oh btw, the Crones of Crookback Bog and Annabelle (the Pesta) from the quest Tower of Mice are both terrifying, good villain characters, but that's my terrible, shit opinion that you'll instantly reply as being wrong)

Attached: thumbsup.png (454x480, 12K)

>villain

Don't worry, everyone eventually grows out of Star Wars.

>tomboy
>good with her hands
>6ft tall

Attached: schwing.jpg (598x1094, 212K)

All things considered, there are worse ways to go.
Lord knows I wouldn't mind.

Attached: This is a tomb. (also known as a graveyard) It is where countless bodies are stored.png (981x621, 395K)

Called it

Attached: 1488484858480.jpg (420x300, 20K)

She looks sorta starved in that one...

Attached: 6974778998d743baf8807b16727db71tn4.png (992x1404, 1.44M)

>Universally praised villains
>"Nah they're shit"
Go back to fucking your nonexistent wife

Attached: d3f.jpg (625x626, 50K)

>universally praised = good
Let me guess, you also like Minions.

How far will user take that goalpost?

Attached: moving-goalposts.jpg (599x398, 55K)

I'm sorry that women just can't be good villains.

why do i get the idea you're one of them faggots that shitpost about how bad you think cell's character is?

Attached: JbvmHoO.gif (500x211, 990K)

You are entitled to your opinion.
That is all.
Good day.

>For the most part, Android 21 is the most powerful and intelligent female villain in fiction, but america's closest competitor is Dark Phoenix, which predates around 4 decades.
that isn't even close to true

Strangely wild accusation you have there.

Also, I'm not her so I won't share her thoughts of what he's factually going to be turned into when she gets her hands on him. I'm also not sure why you'd ask that kind of question. Nothing I stated prompted such a question.

Attached: 123492433232.gif (1021x715, 1.89M)

Good female characters require you to see women as people who also experience the human condition just the same as you

She had to weaken everyone so much they became yamcha/krillen level
She isn't smarter than Bulma or Dr Gero the creator of cell
She's not as smart as superbuu once he absorbed bulma
She wasn't as dangerous as superbuu or kidbuu
Other game exclusive characters like Towa and Mira are more terrifying

Good female characters require you to write a man and remove reason and accountability.

Well, technically.... you are right. I can't really quantify Phoenix as "Jean Grey" since it's the phoenix force and not exactly the same thing as Jean since it's transferrable and if I recall, it doesn't have a distinct gender in the traditional sense.

Worse still, Jean Grey's physical strength is a different thing from her psychic abilities... further still, her intellect is nowhere close to that of some other female characters in Marvel's stable. My whole mistake here is that I'm honestly speaking from a place that hasn't picked up a comic book since 2009 and expect most people to be more familiar with the films than the books I grew up with. (...damn, it really has been a while.) I'm positive Lilandra was smarter and any singular asgardian female outmuscles Jean... since the phoenix force is still a technical 'nothing' in relation to her.

I concede this notion. Even in comic books, I'm positive there's some serious leaps and bounds over Jean in both intellect and power, but even if I'm including the phoenix force, I can only presume that the entity itself is more impulsive than intelligent.

Attached: de921dee4924fc95ca6bf84f30f878b879532887_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

seek help

The phoenix force is way smarter than all it's hosts

Women are just men with different hormone levels and organs. All other perceived differences are due to conditioning, which accounts for 93% of a personality due to our enlarged cerebral cortex which allows 'nature' to vastly overpower 'nature' within the scope of what behavioral patterns are biochemically possible.

I'm not the one ruining my own life by marriage.
And with less intelligence. And with next to no personality. And with no logic.

Goodbye bizzaro user

That's grievously underselling it.
youtube.com/watch?v=E_JX-kqrp1Y
She designed the machine to disrupt and seal the consciousness of every single person able to manipulate their strength/ki over a marginally above-average value and limpi-fy the strength of anybody that was unfortunate enough to be impacted by it.

The "Linking" system with the soul was supposed to be used by 21 so she wouldn't be influenced by the disrupting waves the machines were putting out. The whole point was to use it on herself and pick off the fighters and snacking on the clones along the way so she wouldn't need to risk being slowed or stopped until she fed enough to be too dangerous to stop. (all three stories highlight that through her actions.)

She had to be smart enough to create a vehicle that got her to Namek to use the Namekian dragon balls, which is Bulma-level intellect at bare minimum. The technology she designed for the wave device, the controller and the linking system is beyond Bulma's known advancements since it's able to manipulate souls and counter the effects of the wave machine by whatever un-fucking-fathomable process I won't even try guessing at. That puts her in an entirely different realm of understanding than her husband Dr. Gero, who most likely married her for how smart she was. Others in the franchise barely come close.

Attached: 71828744427789.jpg (240x240, 12K)

The plan she came up with collectively was also tactical genius since all of the hard work was already done and completed without anybody having a clue that a threat was present until 21's plan was nearly concluded and everybody was literally left clueless as to what the fuck was going on when the wave machine dropped everybody like a rock.

She's more dangerous than all of the buus because they're stupidly impulsive in ways that undermine tactical logic where it counts, which is why they were beat. 21's majin genetics are literally seeping into her persona and making her progressively more impulsive just like them over time, the game literally calls attention to it several times to make it impossible to miss, which is why she goes batshit when denied food. 21 held on to tactical logic at every turn until the hunger impulse robbed her of reasoning - which is why the person she cursed the most in all three stories was Freiza as he was fastest to shut her shit down.

>Towa
>Mira
>remotely comparable
... oh, you're shitposting. Got me there.
...nevermind. carry on. I like Towa and Mira's design, too. I just wish they didn't piss it away and make Jiren's story somehow seem more compelling. Thankfully, Fu's character isn't as shit.

Attached: 1516314381155.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

this:

Attached: 1501377228136.jpg (750x692, 53K)

It's the same problem with non villains as well in the west.

Writers are literally kneecapping themselves and are all seemingly afraid of writing women with faults lest they get angry messages from women. Literally can't handle bantz.

The only good female character in recent is gaz from ballmastarz (that most people never even heard of). She's fit/fat, she likes a lot of shit and shoots the shit, shes got issues out the wazoo but actually acknowledges/tackles them. It makes her great because they aren't afraid to play those problems and it makes her a real character.

This. Why would I be afraid of something I can easily beat to death with my own two hands?
Like, easily easily beat to death.
Like break her nose, tear out clumps of her hair, stab needles through her breasts and stuff her severed labia into her mouth
You know, easy stuff

If you're looking at that garbage marvel site chart, sure. In none of the appearances of the Phoenix force does it ever display the capacity to outsmart, outwit or out-think any adversary on a level of wit beyond a person capable of speaking with a regal or authoritarian tone.

Sure, it borrows the minds of those it inhabits like a vehicle similar to the symbiotes, but dear lord, man. It's just an impulsive force of creation and destruction that does what it does for shits and giggles, pretending as if it's some sort of legit authority when it's got about as much value and rank in the family of celestial/cosmic entities as the average pit bull in any family home.

You're not convincing me that Phoenix has dick-all on Living Tribunal, Eternity or those among that pantheon.

go back to whatever guro site you crawled out from.

Attached: ivRQujI.gif (242x236, 830K)

I’ve always liked 101 Dalmatians she’s a great villian alsonjane die from Batman scared the shit out of me.

Attached: C5E7C81E-A17C-4797-BC06-D56D174D98D6.gif (390x287, 965K)

You don't have to go that far. Any healthy man could easily strangle any woman.

Their intelligence falls with standard deviation distribution of intelligence, but they are punished from an early age for demonstrating intelligence so only the most stubborn dont pretend to be stupid when interacting with people to avoid being attacked.
The same goes for personality. For a woman to demonstrate a strong personality is to invite an attack, to be shunned 'opinionated', 'a spinster' 'a bitch'. For a woman to pursue what she wants rather than what gender norms say she ought to want is to commit to diving vulva-first into a life of people trying to fuck you over.
'Being a woman is easy' is only true when that woman only wants to ignore her own drives and ambitions and instead just do what people tell them to do in exchange for money, no matter what that costs them.

Technically cell is shit. 21 eats Cell in 2 out of the 3 stories and she had to take a dump sometime before fighting Goku's team.