"S-see guys?? Thor likes Captain Marvel! You like Thor don't you?? Please like her"

>"S-see guys?? Thor likes Captain Marvel! You like Thor don't you?? Please like her"
Embarrassing

Attached: Triggered.jpg (217x263, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0SetPkI2W0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good for you user

What's embarrassing is you obsession with one fucking movie

You lost get the fuck over it Yea Forums people love Captain Marvel and it's going to make a billion

>Implying the Russo brothers wont make her likable

>Yea Forums
Also I don't know a single person irl that loves Captain Marvel.

The only way to make her likeable is making her quadriplegic.

You get lost from Yea Forums? We all love Carol.

she killed a lot during the war scene

Yes, I fully trust the guys behind You, Me and Dupree.
D'oh.

Probably because you never leave your parents basement or actually interact with anyone outside your little hugbox

>still obsessing over Captain Marvel

The movie came out user. I think it’s time to move onto the next thing that makes you feel insecure about yourself.

I found it mediocre and the weakest origin movie of the bunch. If it came out earlier in the MCU I might have liked it better but at this point it’s a small step down. It’s not terrible or even worth getting upset over

>We all love Carol
Is this what experts call "low functioning autism"? Some poor imbecile lost in an imaginary world?

>Embarrassing
4U!

Attached: yass queen slay.png (1673x814, 454K)

Probably because you don’t know a single person you don’t share DNA with irl

You pathetic loser.

>lost
They were right and it’s shilling an ulikeable character

my dick likes her

What do you love about her?

>lost
>Trannies and feminazis paying tickets
>Nobody cares about the actual movie

Enjoy your empty chairs faggot.

That her existence upsets you

>talking about a recent movie on a place to talk about media is an obsession
Retarded? If you don't like it, leave for about a week or two. That's how long it takes for Marvel movies to die down. This literally happens every time and you're STILL mad about it? Well, I don't think it was as prevalent during Ant Man 2 at least.

>They were right

Attached: 1544757649303.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

Literally what did you expect. Did you think she'd show up and the Avengers would tell her to fuck off and she'd be gone for the rest of the movie? Of course they fucking get along, they're going to be a team. They did the same thing when Vision showed up and he handed Mjolnir to Thor in the trailer and then everyone trusted him. Calm your fucking autism already.

Same here. And I interact with at least a hundred people a day. They don't even like the action scenes. Whenever an MCU movie comes out, there's a bunch of them that keep posting stupid lame memes.

They haven't posted anything CM-related that wasn't the cat.

This is a place for COMICS and CARTOONS you fucking Yea Forums shitstain.

>”Ah, I see your first film outing was a mediocre fish out of water story as well.”

>can’t name a single thing
Pathetic, I just like watching shills get upset for a character they don’t know anything about.

And now you understand why we love Trump.

Fury’s good. I wish we got a lot more of the MIB style Young Fury experience.

The Avengers didn't get along with the Guardians and Iron Man didn't get along with Strange

Only Quill didnt get along with Thor, everyone else was fine. Thor openly said he liked Rocket in their first scene together.
Strange and Stark and known shithead smug geniuses who could never deal with another one of them.
Thor has consistently been the first one to trust a new member every time.

I know it sounds crazy, but I’m going to wait until seeing Endgame to make my judgements on the character.

Dang a lot of this could work.

Captain Marvel is a Glass Cannon gets fucked up at the end of film and put into a coma. It's talked about in a few of the films as something Fury is looking for ways to heal her because she's immensely powerful but nothing has worked so far.

Endgame is them finally mending her instead of them gawking at the pager.

It’s not that we like carol, it’s that we dislike characters for being poorly written/acted. We have yet to see if the problems with carol will extend beyond her movie. I’m sorry that you are too dumb to see the difference between hating a character because she is a woman and hating a character because the individual character isn’t great. That’s the difference between Yea Forums and Yea Forums. Yea Forums just hates women while Yea Forums just wants their superhero stories to be good.

Hmmmmm

Attached: 1546679959803.png (900x1200, 2.29M)

it's just the "whenever the marie sue isn't on screen, characters must ask when the marie sue arrives" rule of her "character"

shut up shill

Embarrassing shot moment
Too late to cut the scene out now
lmao

Attached: CGI PROBLEM.jpg (210x478, 8K)

>"S-see guys?? The hammer likes Vision more than any Avenger! You like Mjolnir don't you?? Please like him"
Embarrassing

Attached: 3187e7caccfeed69-600x338.jpg (600x338, 40K)

Seriously guys, what's wrong with Kevin Feige and Disney?
They choose a short actress to play Valkyrie and now another womanlet and skinny to defeat Thanos
They think they are doing a Disney princess met MCU live action?

Attached: 13453546786fr3.jpg (1050x600, 173K)

Did they have the courage to put Brie Larson next to Scarlett Johansson side?

Attached: 578256a0935e90178ba0a1f6733c0c40.jpg (736x430, 50K)

Carol is a killer

Literally nobody outside this website cares, so probably yeah.

I hated Brie Larson
Boycotted Captain Marvel
This trailer launched...
And now I ship them and all is forgiven.

Was this scene the punch line of a trailer?

Yes, getting this triggered over a 22 second shot of a character who doesn't even say anything is embarrassing.

I was waiting for this take. I'm honestly shocked it took this long for one of you to start a thread with it. You're slowing down.

Attached: Come on Anon, you're better than this..png (500x230, 178K)

>We all love Carol.
No, we don't.

Attached: David-Coulthard.jpg (400x500, 30K)

They should do the storyline where Carol gets raped by her future son.

I would like her if she was black. Or if her name was Ms and was Muslim.

>I don't know a single person irl
I believe it

Should have done a Kamala movie, she wouldn’t exactly be the strongest, but she would be likable

Her film isn't good enough or bad enough to get this amount of hate. She's fine, but nothing special. I'd still rather see a film about Black Widow than her.

Fuck off frogposter

Kamala would work better as a series than a movie. She doesn't have one big dramatic moment, she has lots of little stuff.

They're making a Black Widow movie next year. Don't know why since Scar Jo peaked 5 years ago

Not that i remember

Comic book movies, bro. Remember Aquaman? Or are you a tourist from Reddit mad that you can't spew your agenda here?

I have Carol and I think she has an ugly name

You have a Carol?

Only good Carol is Carol Ferris

Wheres that pic with shazam being stomped by a foot with fungus

Fuck off

She's not short she's just skinny

She's 5'7. That's pretty tall for girl.

>who doesn't even say anything
AND SHE'S FUCKING AMAZING AT THAT TOO. SHE DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING SO WELL THAT THOR GIVES HIS SEAL OF APPROVAL

FPBP

Incel and cringepilled

Kamala would only work as a supporting character in Carol’s movie. Tv shows don’t have the budget, and any solo movie would just be a retread of Spider-Man Homecoming

Vision was barely in trailers

She didn't flinch when he wooshed Stormbreaker past her head, so he liked her. Thor's a pretty fucking simple dude.

>doesn't say or do anything
>I like this one
REEEEEEEEE, objectifiying womanizer, REEEEEEEEEE

based and redpilled

Fuck you. It has never belonged. I dont have an agenda, I just fucking hate you Yea Forums cunts shitting up this board with your muh politics and muh cinematic universe and muh Twitter screencap threads. Mods do your fucking jobs already.

Stop justifying bad writing

newfag, please, Yea Forums has been talking about capeshit movies since the beginning, what doesn't belong are the company wars and obvious shill/troll hivemind mentality that tries to claim everyone here is a Carolfag, that's what causes problems

Stopped being triggered so easily

Same. Not a single co-worker, friend or family member makes note of this film and most of them are (were?) obsessed with the Marvel films. It's only tumblrinas who give a shit.

Attached: 1501248119325.jpg (650x385, 68K)

>what doesn't belong are the company wars and obvious shill/troll hivemind mentality
Did that start with Man of Steel or beforehand?

Hahaha I knew I smelled something fishy.

Attached: 1498958509606.png (247x253, 136K)

No

must've been sometime between then and Avengers, yeah, whenever the use of 'Marvel drones' and 'DCucks' began to take hold

Dont insult based DC

but why is she in the movie though?

>Why is this MCU character in this MCU ensemble movie?

No you fuck off, I've been here before Iron Man 1 and I know exactly how this shit goes. You still dont fucking belong here you shitstain Yea Forums cunt.

Attached: 38d.jpg (400x505, 31K)

Fine, here, I fixed it

youtube.com/watch?v=M0SetPkI2W0

Attached: c71.png (512x464, 519K)

Yeah, it's bizarre how quiet normiebook has been about this movie. Usually I hear about the movie for weeks before it comes out and weeks afterwards. I haven't heard a peep this time.

>MCU ensemble movie
but it isn't. it's an avengers movie. the penultimate avengers movie. if we're wrapping up all the story threads of the original avengers, and possibly killing half of them, why is this one new avenger getting any screentime at all if? This is THEIR movie. every other newish character that was supposed to take the places of the originals got dusted. why is this new character allowed to be here?

fucking based

Attached: forehead.jpg (750x725, 85K)

>Unironically shilling your 10-views tier channel
>Unironically getting this triggered by vaginas

Attached: 1457434156922.jpg (499x514, 164K)

I didn't tell you to fuck off, dumbass
stop REEing at everything you don't like, that's the oldest problem on this website

go dilate

How come you cry about Carol but not about the raccoon, Nebula, ANTS or even Okoye since she was apparently deemed important enough to get on the poster? Even without CM the movie absolutely isn't *only* about the original six

I use youtube because I'm too retarded to make proper webms

their movies didn't get shoehorned in between the movies just to have a reason to include them.

Make a webm or fuck off.

webms don't have sound though

Not really. That is just average. Kids these days seem a lot taller than they were in the past.

It's because we know so little about it so far. Nobody has any idea what the plot is or what its structure will be or anything.

>rocket
>Nebula
>Antman
>Okoye
I don't see them pushing her so much. she didn't have her own movie. and she's not deemed the most powerful in universe

So it's completely circumstantial, ok. Did you know that the alternative was to just introduce her directly in IW or Endgame? Guess in that case you'd be bitching about the lack of a "shoehorned" movie?

>Did you know that the alternative was to just introduce her directly in IW or Endgame?
the alternative was to wait until this shit was over, then introduce here
>but how are they gonna explain where she was during all of this
Just say she got dusted. She's interjecting the saga of the og avengers.

Thor likes everybody. Last movie he became best friends with an abrasive rabbit and a tree. Before that he buddied up with a rock and the woman who enslaved him.

But they're not Avengers, they're new to the team or even the planet, and the user specifically said a new Avenger shouldn't get screentime

user if you don’t like it, just ignore it, by making a thread about it you are feeding the monster.

Attached: 6B6F8F97-D7AA-4922-9436-2FB530710FA0.jpg (478x358, 27K)

>the alternative was to wait until this shit was over
Why?

look man i just really hate the bitch. simple as that. I hate her name. I hate her face. I hate her movie, and what she stands for, and it'd be much simpler if they waited until the story of the original avengers was over before they tried shoving her down our throats, then it'd be even easier to drop this shit. but people like me who grew up with this shit are already invested. with her on screen, the chances of the movie getting fucked up or something stupid and cliche happening rise by about 79% percent. I've been watching these films since i was 8 years old, and they've almost done it. They've almost come to a satisfying conclusion. But they seem intent on shooting themselves in the foot.

because fuck her that's why.
how am i gonna ignore it when i watch the movie. I swear to god i've seen the same tired ass variation of this line in about 5 different shows, games, and movies used when talking about some character that the writers want you to think is strong. it's cheap.

cringe

Listen I get it, Brie is shit she really is, but the only way to stop the bullshit is to ignore it. Ignore her, ignore the fans, ignore the movie, when you see endgame just ignore her scenes, look at your phone. By raging against Her you are playing into Disney’s hand by giving them free press if it wasn’t for people complaining about her he movie would already have been forgotten about

>We all love Carol,
I don't give a fuck about any of the MCU stuff.

or the alternative of not even having her?

Redpilled

kek

i do believe you're right but only kinda. like i know people who are only going to see this shit because they wanna spite incels.

Get lost incel.

Attached: 1517111534712.jpg (1024x1006, 77K)

...This is Yea Forums, retard.

>pepe
Hello, /pol/!

i don't know a single black person, including me, who went out to go see this movie.

Do you want to know why? We don't want to see some blonde white lady do no wrong and beat people up. It's not interesting to us. We're not white, we're not women, and she's not hot.

>As a black man.

Fuck off with this shit. Your obviously some incel dicklet. Plenty of black folk went to watch this movie, just live everybody else.

Not as embarrassing as the pointless existence full of impotent nerd rage that you cling to.

literally nobody saw this movie
all the tickets were paid for by disney

Yea Forums anonymity is a double edged sword. On one hand, it's the one place where nobody know i'm not white, so i can say shit and they won't treat me any differently, but on the other hand, when I say I'm black nobody ever believes me

It also pisses me off how you say plenty of black folk. the term black folk just doesn't sit right with me. Makes it feel like you're envisioning black people as one big black blob that's gonna like whatever the powers that b tell them to like. It's not like that at all.

Man just, STFU. Plenty of us watched this movie, end of.

Attached: 1534900892348s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Bro you think you speak for every black person. I'm saying I don't know a single nigga that wanted to go out of their way to see this shit like they would for black panther, Superman, Batman, or any of the characters people actually care about. Talking about plenty of us hahahahaha. You're tripping

Attached: 1461817026159.jpg (503x700, 183K)

Thor and Captain Marvel should have sex.

So you know, your Troll game is fucking weak bro, you don’t bring anything new or innovative to it aside from using a made up nonsense word

>like they would for black panther, Superman, Batman,

That's fair. I actually agree with this.

>Talking about plenty of us hahahahaha. You're tripping

Nought wrong with what I said. At least with the black folks I know. Obviously the buzz surrounding this movie was nothing like BP though.

Have sex.

Why don't you have sex?

Attached: B523D52C-C31E-4F13-A7D1-0351FBA335AE.png (960x1830, 1.26M)

It's pretty solid writing, really. An unknown upstart shows up and says "I can fight the bad guy," so Thor, ever the warrior, administers a warrior's test. She doesn't flinch, so she passes. She even smirks. She found the test fun. Thor is pleased. He knows she's not some two-bit wannabe. It's a solid character interaction.

>Carol being tsundere with Thor

What the fuck, I love Captain Marvel now?!

Does Stormbreaker even have the worthiness enchantment?

It shouldn't

Why is Thor so much smiling in his movies, but CaptainMarvel dont?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x724, 195K)

Not as far as they've shown, unless Groot is somehow worthy.

fuck you, vision is a cool character

I don't even care.

He's trash in the MCU

Attached: autism.png (3588x3596, 1.13M)

her face is squarer than Colorado

My spider sense says she is going to lift the Mjolnir on a point of End Game

THERE'S ONLY ONE CAPTAIN

Attached: theres-only-one-captain.webm (1280x536, 1.42M)

talk for you

No one likes Thor, they like what happens around Thor.

>That description
I don't think you know haw fair use works.

she's taller than robert downey jr, isn't she

because he's not a psycho

So this stuff that was filmed like a year ago was made to change opinions now?

Okay.

It was put on Mjolnir by Odin in the first movie.

Presumably before that anyone strong enough could pick it up. I guess Thor just never asked to have it removed because hey, convenient security system.

They've been pushing Carol longer than that

How did Fury find her in the bar??

Fair point. His behaviour towards Hulk in a hostile arena was always suspicious!

It was filmed with Captain Marvel, after they filmed the pager endcredit.

Its Fury!

All live action should be permabanned from Yea Forums.