Do little girls watch cartoons?

Do little girls watch cartoons?

Attached: image-1728.jpg (540x540, 43K)

Yes

>mfw Mumu is a slang term for pussy in my language

Attached: 1550804724347.jpg (767x733, 59K)

I have three nieces of different ages, and yes they do. Given the chance they do nothing else.

My wife and i are now seriously thinking about having our first kid next year and I really want a boy, but I see the advantage of a girl, because with a girl I could watch more silly and girly shows and movies.

>My wife and i are now seriously thinking about having our first kid next year
Un-ironically good luck user

>father browses Yea Forums
I already feel sorry for the poor kid

You think no parent ever comes here?
My own dad is a huge nerd. I don't think he secretly uses IBs, but I know he's part of online geeky shit.
I keep my power levels on check, my life is pretty normal actually so my kids are gonna have mostly normal parents,
Thanks, man. it's gonna be challenging but rewarding.

Cute shirt, how popular is GO-Starfire with little girls?

Attached: savage starfire.jpg (1280x719, 285K)

Have for most my lifetime. But for some reason we've got women that want to kick down the door and "change" things

>I really want a boy, but I see the advantage of a girl
Shota traps are a thing you know.

What is this the 1980's ?

Yes, Both of my kids love star vs. and so do I
Why?

The delusion of parenthood right here ladies and gentleman.

Attached: 1500421747648.gif (159x146, 1.94M)

My daughter fucking loves Starfire and dressed as her last Halloween.

>My wife and i are now seriously thinking about having our first kid next year and I really want a boy, but I see the advantage of a girl, because with a girl I could watch more silly and girly shows and movies.

Maybe is because I live in a shithole third world country but I would rather have a boy simply because I would have to worry less about kidnappers and rapists, shit is getting shittier.

Why is Starfire white?

>I live in a shithole third world country
>kidnappers and rapists
Shit, dude. I mean, there are third-world countries and then there are third-world countries where rapists and kidnappers are that many. Where do you live?
Because I've been to third-world countries where people are poor but crime isn't that violent, inhumane or prevalent as to justify fearing child rapists everywhere.

Also, wherever there are kidnappers taken children they take boys just as much if not more, so having a girl wouldn't be more risky.

Children don’t watch TV anymore.

You all have a shit taste.

we also watched Steven universe together
and I never said/implied everything we watch was good, so you can blow that out of your neck
But I understand your need to vie for attention from a parent

If you love watching things that are not good it literally means you have shit taste.

yes but not the ones that cartoon network always say they watch

And with those changes comes with the TV dying and kids going to fortnite youtube channels instead

And those are

Kraut detected

Of course they do, where do you live where they don't? In America no matter the gender, cartoons are babysitters here.

Precure>any western show aimed at little girls. Prove me wrong.

Yes
t. little girl

I don't believe you.

Who said anything about TV?

Attached: 1545525318654.jpg (477x477, 29K)

My 8-year-old niece loves South Park. I'm not sure if I should let her watch it though. She got into it when she saw me playing Fractured But Whole. Her favorite character is Kenny.

Girls inside do not count.

What if I am inside the little girl?

my niece watches peppa pig and she-ra.
we both like Catra

Attached: 1537990399223.jpg (1080x1315, 68K)

Just stay where you are.

Do you both like her for the same reasons?

Yes they do, and also you don't need to watch TV to watch shows.

Gay

>My wife and i are now seriously thinking about having our first kid next year
I'm sorry, but Kim Possible doesn't count as a real wife.

Most of Yea Forums favorite stuff is trash like Star vs and Spencer Spider-Man run

Good taste.

Attached: D1bA5vzW0AEAuaU.jpg (1080x1214, 152K)

You got this!

Attached: Nice.png (649x567, 668K)

No. Children watch youtube and play vidya, only adult children watch cartoons.

My wife is a real life person, in the real world and I never even watched Kim Possible.