LOL

LOL

Attached: fiction-section-books-comic1.png (1425x475, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/apologist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

99% of Holocaust deniers are actually just Holocaust apologists.

good one

So does this guy actually believe the stuff in these comics or is he in it for the views?

There's a typo on Lauren Faust's biography.

LOL

Attached: 1550593477140.png (623x523, 23K)

Is there an actual book called "HOLOCAUST"?

He's the one who makes these threads.

Heh
>pulls out a copy of "Stonetoss"
All alt-right comics are basically sell-outs. They all say the exact same shit, too.

but if you put the book in spine first then no one can tell what the book is while browsing the shelf

He even has the color of the cover right.

Attached: 0.jpg (308x475, 40K)

t. triggered libtard lmao

What are you guys even trying to imply when you bring up statistics like this? Like what are your proposed solutions to these issues other than "let's just kill them all"?

He must not be able to draw people facing the other way.

Attached: 1547316881226.png (625x605, 152K)

Isn't that the point ? I mean
"Curious, there is a book that has been put the wrong way in the fiction aisle. There, I take it out so I can put it in the correct posit... WHY, I NEVER !"

Attached: everyschmorkycomic.jpg (960x408, 40K)

It's that time of the day again

Attached: 1531576255965.jpg (3114x4437, 1.3M)

Stop encouraging children to "transition".

I think it's more just showing that just accepting Transgenderism as normal doesn't help those people from killing themselves

Transgender suicide rates go up as transgenderism is becoming more accepted.

The solution isn't to enable their mental illness. Trannies need help, not plastic surgery and hormones.

TELL THEM TO GET OVER IT LOL

Nobody's doing that.

I refuse to believe you actually care about the well-being of these people.

I didn't know they were making a sequel to the Rocky Horror Picture Show

I don't. But if liberals actually cared about trannies, they'd stop pumping them with hormone blockers and encouraging them to mutilate their genitals.

>I refuse to believe you actually care about the well-being of these people.
Considering that what youre doing by encourging them only causes more pain and misery I'd say the same about you.

He doesn't he just wants to argue. Because that is is life now. He won't even bring up that the suicide rates of men, in general, is going up.

You don't think the fact that it is not accepted as normal contributes to the sucide rate?

Attached: 88F35FCF-1179-4238-B021-F9CC28E6770A.jpg (640x829, 186K)

The only good threads on Yea Forums

Reflection is a tactic for a reactionary that can't do never play defence properly.

Attached: 1528592362590.jpg (766x3231, 853K)

It shouldn't be accepted as normal. Just like how having schizophrenia isn't normal . It's a mental illness and needs to be treated.

You again. Yiu are only allowed to post your own webcomics if it meets the criteria of atleast being as good as Womph or Kelly. Your art is shit, KSBD is far superior.

>implying you're actually telling the truth.

It's not that he doesn't think, it's that he doesn't care. Trans suicide is not a point of concern for him but a point to gloat about - "Ha ha, your arguments don't matter because you're going to kill yourself anyway", or "I don't need to care about you because you, as a problem, will solve yourself."

And just like that they get derailed into defending their poor life choices
Discord trannies are so predictable

Attached: 1549986649207.jpg (2400x7000, 2.04M)

>Blacks and Hispanics suffer from more bullying and ostracization than any other race
>Suffer the lowest suicide rate
I think acceptance isn't the main cause of suicide for the trans community. I think it's the realization that they can never attain what they truly want that puts them over the edge.

I care about the well being of every single human on earth. Every last man, woman, and child has the ability to become and create things much greater than themselves but refusing to help those who need it so they can better themselves and stand on their own two feet in the name of 'progress' is a horrific example of societal decay. We are more willing to send the mentally ill beneath a surgeon's knife then to a psychiatrist. That's fucking awful.

This is blatant projection, user. The world isn't a black and white, with me or against me place.

Try to give people new forms of healthy coping mechanisms and help the person grow out of their gender dismorphia.

Voluntary genital construction surgery is traumatizing and the stigma that will exist surrounding it can exacerbate the trauma further. The logical thing to be is to not try to change any number of bugots that exist, but to instead empower the other person to be both comfortable with the sex they were born with, and to give them the tools necessary to deal with hatred directed at them.

The solution isn't to kill transpeople. The solution is to help them figure out why they want to be trans and see if the issue they are having can't be solved with less drastic measures.

>inb4 you can't solve wanting to be the other gender by doing anything other than that
Yeah well, MTFs aren't biological women, so calling that a solution is a nonstarter. Why do they want to be women? Start there.

Super off-topic though. Just providing my two cents. Some of stonetoss is funny, but most of them are awful. Still, I got strong opinions about what you brought up.

>I care about the well being of every single human on earth
I don't think you do. I think you're actually a right wing shill spamming right wing shill talking points.

>Try to give people new forms of healthy coping mechanisms and help the person grow out of their gender dismorphia.
The best cure for gender dysmorphia has and will continue to be transistioning.

fact: apologist is a non-word that doesnt exist

That is IF they have it. Because then you have the ones who say they don't need to have it in order to be Trans/Queer. Otherwise, you're "gatekeeping"

>I shot the mailbox again, on purpose.
Okay, I laughed.

>apologist
>First used in the mid 1600s

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/apologist

>IF they have it
Yeah? Gender dysmorphia isn't just a fancy word for trans people m8.

That is a fucking lie and you know it.suicide rates remain the same after transitioning. Lie to me but don't lie to yourself.

STOP
BEING
TRANNIES

Why is /pol/ so obsessed with Trannies? We don't have functional nanovirus operating on a retroviral basis yet and thus a guy today will alwaya stay biologically a guy. I don't advise anyone to go to an operation because that multilation won't make you a woman and the hornons can fuck with your body, cancer and stuff could be the result. If you are a tranny I would advise you to just wait until the tech is safe. I don't get it why one would make a gender bend but I would also like a retroviral nanovirus. That stufd could cure all diseases and even make people immortal.

Attached: 1_rRTNPAzYk_dbnVIAkPN4XA.png (672x363, 62K)

yeah, i dont buy it
the same way phobia went from meaning phobia to he doesnt like what i like, apologist is a made up word used to avoid actual discussion. I dont care if it was an actual word before it clearly isnt one now

Again, you're ignoring the ones who blatant say you don't need to have it. Are you going to call them fakers?

Attached: 1528608000035.png (539x763, 494K)

/pol/ unironically believes if you don't hardline agree with them, you're a tranny.
Just the newest form of boogeyman.

See

You can't just make mental disorders disappear.

lol

Attached: 1550599085285.png (840x300, 60K)

Since we're all on a reading mood right now get ready for this doozy

Attached: 1546038190110.jpg (1408x5896, 1.32M)

>given facts
>"I don't care about facts."
/pol/ in a nutshell.

They're right, you don't need to have gender dysmorphia to transistion.

Wait I don’t get the message. I’m taking away that all these people are insufferable cunts who feel the need to fuck with a store or library so they can feel smug. I’m not supposed to like these characters right?

Why are they putting all the books in backwards?