Once you finally put your dick back in your pants, who really is the best Loud sister? and why is it Leni?

Once you finally put your dick back in your pants, who really is the best Loud sister? and why is it Leni?

Attached: 09043108-4c33-4701-817e-91abad81253a.jpg (1366x768, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/The-Loud-House-Season-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Leni
Great taste desu

Attached: 6172C98C-B3F1-448D-9E5A-E5ACB205D83D.jpg (640x640, 54K)

Even ignoring what my PENIS says about her, she's unironically super sweet and adorable

Attached: 1464474199810.jpg (1366x768, 265K)

Here's a better quality version of your pic

Attached: 1465279415146.png (1280x1142, 373K)

IN THE LOUD HOUSE

Luan s super great too, along with Lucy. Lucy is probably my favorite though
Thanks bro

Attached: Leaninglynn.png (550x510, 75K)

I get the feeling Luan bullies Leni a lot when they're alone. That Luan has some jokes she doesn't bother with because they're to obvious, except for Leni. So when they're alone she probably doesn't joke after joke on Leni, who is in the dark about the whole time.

Attached: f92.gif (540x304, 974K)

Lana has shown to be the best sister though.
>Knows how to repair most stuff
>Isn't afraid of getting dirty
>Follows her dreams, but isn't selfish, she is willing to give it up for her family's well being
>Has shown she can behave like a princess and be tidy
>Loves animals and takes care of them
And probably much more. Fucking waifufags should all be killed.

Your all wrong. Best Loud is Lucy. She was willing to give up her individuality for a boy. What more can you ask of a girl?

Attached: ad51bd22c64cfb73d52ccbbd4dafb9b7f1048d49.png (562x862, 552K)

>pig slut
Good taste

>Once you finally put your dick back in your pants
OK... let me think...

OK, the show isn't good anymore. This is not even a joke.
I guess Luna is pretty rad even if you don't feel sexuals for her. She's a rocker and is cool.
But really, no sexuals just kills the show for me.

Attached: 177-1771703_image-result-for-the-loud-house-season-3-luna-loud-house-geo.jpg (840x1034, 236K)

I'm on #teamlynn also.

I wish the show was more adult oriented so we could get incest jokes and fan-service

Leni is a tard and lincoln and lori is her wrangler.

Don't forget she also has one of the best relationships with her brother lincoln tied with her twin sister lola.

Attached: S1E01A_Your_big_brother_will_protect_you.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

It's objectively Lola if you're going by episode quality.

True. Lola is a cute.

Attached: ce842c8910a4e7b79008adf35016ac17130bbb53.png (1280x738, 782K)

If you really think about it, Luan is the best Loud sister. She's
>funny
>dorky
>optimistic
>always tries to make everyone happy
If you want to see some prime Luan. Look no further than Head Poets Anxiety. Czech em.

Attached: CzechEm.png (794x927, 230K)

Go back to /TLHG/ and embarrass yourself there.

I do both user. Luan deserves to be represented in the argument of who the best Loud sister is(especially since she truly is the best Loud). I'm just answering the call of duty.

You're just assmad over stage plight.

Lana is precious.

Attached: Lana Anon hugs.png (1280x1023, 1.26M)

weird way to spell lucy

I too am a 30 year old pedophile

Well I can't deny that. But even then the truth is that Luan is the best Loud girl. The only other Louds that can compete are Leni and Lola. And even then, they're a level below her.

Luanfags are retarded

Why you gotta single lynnfags out man?

We'd rather he stay here and possibly get banned desu.

Kek. Good one user.
Yeah, I never was much for smarts. Strange how there aren't any other Luanfags here.

Who can I commission for some Sam domestically abusing Luna stuff?

Ask /TLHG/ on /trash/ if you want some hot, abusive, lesbian femdom.

Don't forget her latest episode Stage Plight. One of the best in the show so far. Also, that's not how you do it. Czech these.

Attached: 1552238071491.jpg (399x399, 33K)

Based on what I've seen of the show,Luna is best sister. She seems to get a lot of hate on Yea Forums.Did she do something later in the show to make her so hated?

They did a complete 180 on the character then tried to cover up the fact they don't know how to write the character by putting her in a relationship which will likely be her defining character trait from now on.

Not gonna lie, former lunafag here. This is hilarious watching her crash and burn but I seriously miss season one luna and I want her back because nu-luna isn't luna.

Is the love interest really that bad?

No, Sam is actually fine. The problem is they fucked up Luna's personality. If they just made Racing Hearts instead of L is for Love I think it would have made sense for her character but everything between L is for Love and Racing Hearts is awful.

Never doubt who the queen of the Loud House is.

Attached: Lynn_Loud.png (437x652, 344K)

Except she isnt funny at all

Attached: jkG6WfWK_400x400.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Where is this queen? Behind the smelly weirdo?

Attached: happylynnerino.jpg (1024x581, 99K)

>always tries to make everyone happy
The fuck, that's not her at all. It's the opposite in only trying to make herself happy, or did you miss the April Fool episodes? Even in No Laughing Matter when she gives up comedy because no one thinks she's funny, her family convinces her to keep doing it just because it makes HER happy.

>funny
The word you meant to use here is cringy. And yeah, she's definitely that. Watch Home of the Fave. Lola's and the entire rest of the store's reactions to Luan's and Lynn Senior horrible comedy are the audience's reactions.

I like both goth and pig slut Lucy

she's funny in a cringey way

They are two sides of the same coin. Black or pink Lucy is best sister. Tho I'd say she is at her best when the two sides intermingle.

Attached: 7232ed0105559c2818f4367719f1524282c2115c.png (1258x1088, 64K)

undisputed uncontested offical Yea Forums 2019 loud house power rankings
1. luan
2. leni
3. lola
POWER GAP
4. luna
5. lily
6. lisa
7. lana
POWER GAP
8.lori
9.lucy
10. lynn

Attached: luangun.jpg (720x404, 46K)

Probably Lola. Each of her episodes do a great job of exploring her character and making her likable despite being a bit of a brat.

Attached: The Loud House - Read Aloud.mkv_snapshot_07.53_[2019.03.15_14.30.11].jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

Attached: 95458a952440fd5130a94b8e9b828113b040ce35.jpg (729x741, 111K)

Lola feels like she could be a real person. A lot of the sisters are just exaggerated stock characters

It's Luan but she has the worst episodes.

Lola always has great episodes and is the most expressively animated/voiced character.

Attached: 1549808727650.jpg (810x941, 212K)

It's pretty impressive she's not only never had a bad episode but her character development has only been positive. I guess it helps that the twins seem especially close to Lincoln but still for a character to be one of 10+ main characters who are walking archetypes Lola being so good is impressive.

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (1280x718, 682K)

I think Linc's relationship with Lola and Lana is sweet, and it makes sense why - he's their big brother. On top of that he showed genuine interest in both of them and helped them out. Watching him teach Lola read was adorable for instance.

I also think Lucy falls in this category. That whole episode with him taking the blame for her panicky mistake was sweet. Her actions in that ep to me were like her going "Please notice me big bro" and he did.

The best one is debatable, but I can tell you who's the worst one: Luna. She evolved from a musical references bot to female Doug: Easily the most boring character in the show but she sadly never had a chance given that the writers think that making her insecure and a lesbian is enough character development for her.

Lucy is written a bit weird, her age doesn't really get characterized that well the non-Savino episodes so a lot of times Lincoln is only shown being really close to the twins but he's still the one who ignores her the least I guess.

S1 has the strongest characterization though where Lori and Leni being the ones who raised Lincoln the most is pretty apparent while Lincoln is clearly the one who spends the most time with Lucy, Lisa and the twins.

>literally nobody is trying to claim Lisa, Lori or Lily
Lily at least has the excuse of being a baby, so I guess the award of worst sister goes to Lisa and Lori

Lori is a cunt. I would much rather have leni as my onee-chan

Lisa is super cute but her only really good episode is the Darcy one because it actually wrote her (sorta) appropriate for her age. Also the girl Dexter thing doesn't work that well.

Lori is plenty popular, especially in S2 and on where she chilled out a lot. Plus Bobby is great.

It makes sense that Lori and Leni would be involved with Linc. Especially Lori since she's the eldest. On that note I like how Lynn is so... casual around Linc, which again makes sense age wise.

Lisa IS cute and the ep with Darcy was adorable. They really just need to write another good ep for her. Lynn's last ep was great for instance, and Luan has a lot of great eps. On that note I love how Luan is so obviously a daddy's girl, which was kinda unexpected to me. She really is a sweet girl.

Lori is only good for a dickin'

But Lynn is the patrician taste. Or the taste of awkward early teenage boys, it kinda works both ways.

Speaking of best girl, is she due an episode soon? While Tea Tale Heart wasn't that long ago and was an amazing episode, I feel she needs another one.

While she got great screentime in a recent episode with the Dad not trying to play favorites, I wouldn't call that a Lola episode.

Attached: TLH_Lola_Dad_Gossip.jpg (1280x720, 494K)

>episodes
>soon

user, I...

Lynn is alright

Which fair maiden do you fancy, wayward user?

Christina willbe back one day

Attached: 973502E0-0FAE-43AE-8A8A-5286F0C9B495.png (800x450, 293K)

When I’m self-inserting as Lincoln, it’s Lucy.

She's rather devoted to him, so it makes sense.

Redheads are a treasure.

LUCY

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE LUCY

Get in line. She's got time for everyone.

Attached: Ready for Breeding.png (1314x1569, 61K)

Holy shit that's fucking hot

I want Loud pussy

Unless it's...
>Head Poet's Anxiety
>No Laughing Matter
>Stage Plight
>Funny Business

Sorry, nah - she's a pretty shite character.

As for anyone whining about Luna being wrecked - whine harder for me.

Explain how any of what you just said makes any fucking sense, please.

Someone who gets it. Luan is only good when she is struggling to be herself - because being a GOOD comedic being requires you to suffer to find your worth and express it in a way people can actually tolerate, let alone actually like.

Episodes like Head Poet's Anxiety, Funny Business, No Laughing Matter, and Stage Plight understand that perfectly and actually bring out a Luan that is actually likable, instead of the hate-worthy prank machine she otherwise is outside of these examples.

Lori only became less hate-worthy in S2.
Lori only became more likable, thanks to S3.
Simple as that - kinda like how Luan is only likable when she's made to suffer instead of the other way around.

Other than that, the most consistently likable girls for me (not in a R34 sense, that's disgusting) are Leni, Lucy, The Twins, and Luna - so many good episodes focused on all 5, it hurts so fucking much to even try to pick a top favorite...

>so many good episodes focused on all 5
>Luna
Only one of Luna's purely solo episodes is good and only just good. A solid 6/10. The rest are pretty bad (Roadie to Nowhere is the worst of the show). She was handed the shortest straw.

Because Lynn is a shite character, sadly. Not that user, though.

>No explaination for why these episodes are considered "bad'
Opinion discarded

Luna sucks... My pEnis

Why are you showing us a picture of a lamp?

I want to brush Lana's teeth

My dick says Lynn but my heart says Lana

Attached: lincoln_and_lana_by_corbinace_dbsy43k-pre.jpg (999x800, 94K)

The problem with Luan is that she's telling jokes. Comedy characters don't tell jokes, jokes happen to them due to their character and nature of their world. Her jokes are terrible and putting them in her characterization is a mistake.

I stopped watching the show but I get the impression she's being shifted more into general acting thing.

I don't think the problem is that she tells jokes; the problem is that she's simply not funny. I don't mean in-universe, I mean in general, she's not funny.

Her jokes are bad. Her puns are tortured. They aren't even so corny that you can't help but smile, they're just sloppy to forced. You can tell the writers are not trying. The show is really going to have bank on her being cute because viewers are going to hate her otherwise.

Is it Lana time now?

Attached: lana.png (1050x1050, 75K)

The best little sister character to come out of a cartoon. Prove me wrong; all you'll find are generic, bratty princess clones.

Attached: Lana had a bad dream.png (1920x1090, 1.94M)

Reverse the order and you actually have my ranking

Was she originally supposed to be paired off with lincoln in the planning phase, or did I recall incorrectly

Lola is the best character.
Luna or Lana would be the best one to actually have as your sister.

I don't WANT to put my dick back in my pants!

Attached: 1492965775337.jpg (366x286, 18K)

I can be your girlfriend tonight linky

Well Lynn reminds me of a girl i had a crush on when i was that age so probably her i guess.... only difference is that when she was told she couldn't play football with the rest of us she kicked the kid in the nuts and took his spot

She's not funny despite trying to be and thats the joke.

She's unhygienic and will probably die from some sort of a disease

I like the loud house, but I love the stories on pastbin even better. Most of them are smut, but there are few in there that are even more heart warming and interesting then the episodes.

Attached: 50b00fc839f50562bd979f3c61b1dbba05e3065f.png (884x859, 215K)

based and loudpilled

Attached: 6.jpg (720x499, 80K)

Attached: 1524324084449.jpg (900x900, 167K)

Attached: 1521728861685.png (2048x1152, 1.99M)

Lucy wishes she was spending time with her favorite brother lincoln

There was never a reason given for her absence, honestly all our guesses as to why are pure speculation at this point

Attached: 1524324028054.jpg (504x576, 91K)

>When luan takes the prank too far and Lincoln gets shot

Y'all can dress this up all you want - Luan is a shite character. Simple as that.

I'd ask if we can share, but... I'll let you have it. Luna and I are just good friends.

One of the few times Luan doesn't suck as a character. Thanks for reminding me.

I feel ya, Lucy - nobody wants to deal with Leni and Lori's bickering after too long.

Anywhere good to watch these episodes

Is Luna full homo now? Is her crush on hugh just an early episode plot hole?

Luan is the best girl all around. This post was brought to you by the LIDF.

Attached: 1552628718510.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Any answer to this

Yes Leni

I think she's bisexual. I wouldn't be shocked if they retcon that though

is right, Lola is best sister

Attached: Swan.jpg (1242x1920, 897K)

kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/The-Loud-House-Season-3 here you go

spanks

What are some good non smut one's?

she still is bisexual, its just that there are only three episodes that have luna show attraction to some one, 1 time with Hugh ( Lincoln's collage tutor ) and two with Sam. People just focus tend to on sam more since thats her main ship right now, and hugh was really just a one time thing from season 1 i can understand if people forgot him in comparison.

Woah there animators, calm the Italian stereotypes down. Not every pastamaster sees the world as meatballs.

Attached: Lincoln Meatball Eyes.png (1916x1076, 2.44M)