Steven GT

>End the main story
>Make another season

... Steven Universe GT?

Attached: freaky steven freaks out white.png (1280x1280, 647K)

Didn't DBZ's main story (the one the series started off with) pretty much end with Freeza? And after that it was just "another bad guy shows up" ad infinitum? I could be remembering wrong.

Steven Universe Crossbone

Attached: f91_end.jpg (500x269, 70K)

you can argue that it could've ended with Cell (the whole red ribbon origin and all) but with Majin Buu (villains that have no connection to prior characters), all bets were off.

No, not exactly. Piccolo being left alive at the end of Dragon Ball was always meant to tie into future Stories, which it of course did meaning that Piccolo's arc was nowhere near complete before Raditz popped up. You could make the argument that the main story stretches back to Piccolo being freed from the Rice Cooker by Pilaf (who pretty much only did that because of his previous failures, his motives were established way earlier).

Then efter Namek explodes, it's not really like the story is over yet. Goku has yet to return to Earth and Freeza (briefly) comes back. While the Androids/Cell might seem disconnected from the previous arcs at first glance, they can trace their origin back to the Red Ribbon Army and Freeza is the primary explaination for why Cell is so powerful. The story did continue, even if it may seem like it.

Majin Boo is arguably a new thing though. I can't really think of any loose plot threads or any ways previous arcs segway into it. It does expand the cosmology a bit and finally gives us Vegeta and Goku's rematch but not much in terms of direct continuation. Babidi, Boo, Dabura and the Kaioshin have pretty much nothing to do with the previous events. It does however have an epilouge, which does give it a sense finality.

In fact DBZ's main story is basically about Gohan taken Goku's place as guardian of the Earth but people wrote many letters to Toriyama asking to bring back Goku so he couldn't complete that story.

That is an American meme. Toriyama said he realized Gohan wasn't main character material. That is why he made Gohan job and revived Goku.

Steven Universe Z

>we missed out on a ton of shit because Toriyama literally forgot most of the shit from the OG Dragon Ball
I miss Launch every fucking day, fuck you old man.

I am literally counting posts until that backseat mod shows up now that we're talking about this and posts it.

Attached: 1538519738172.png (1182x720, 570K)

>>End the main story
>>Make another season
Steven Universe Z.

>That is an American meme. Toriyama said he realized Gohan wasn't main character material. That is why he made Gohan job and revived Goku.

Nope, the story that I told you is completely true, Toriyama understood really fast that Gohan was a better character than Goku.

Retard.

>Toriyama understood really fast that Gohan was a better character than Goku
I'd take Goku's simple personality over a character with literally no personality any day.

Faggot

Attached: 1551025173204.jpg (640x480, 20K)

You need to watch that anime again, Gohan is pretty much a good character. (Are you taken Super as an example?)

Attached: 1548628487676.jpg (591x591, 129K)

Steven Universe Rebuild

it'll literally just be a wrap-up season to close out any unresolved stories, probably with the main focus being jasper, and maybe the diamonds a little not really
that or just a shitload of townie episodes
or steven universe z yeah
or snek people

But the only thing they are making is a movie.

And a sixth season

>Not knowing that they already made this with the help of a secondary crew, but it got stolen

Steven Universe Zeta
Now with an added Char clone

Rebecca is a weeb
there's gonna be a shonen-esq timeskip

>Implying
Both she and Ian have said they think timeskips are dumb, then again we're talking about a woman with multiple personalities