Is there issues from any publisher where Super Heroes save a mosque that get under attack...

Is there issues from any publisher where Super Heroes save a mosque that get under attack ? If anyone has that under had, it would be nice to post.

Attached: 0.jpg (630x494, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=322V5rD6ko4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to crusade all their holy lands.

I don’t think so, sorry.
May you find peace soon in these troubling times, user.

You have a hijab fetish don't you

FPBP

Welp, if no one has anything, anyone care to post the issue that pic here come from ? It peaked my interest.

Attached: 0.jpg (1600x612, 263K)

well, it is a heros job to protect people instead of cockroaches so i have no idea why theyd help out a mosque

>Is there issues from any publisher where Super Heroes save a mosque that get under attack ?
Not that I can think of, and I doubt it'll be made anytime soon, as it would be seen to be in poor taste.

Based

There are people in mosque too.

The user was implying muslims are like cockroaches.

>it would be seen to be in poor taste.
never underestimate the power of woke comic writers

They aren't. cockroach have 6 limbs, Muslims have 4.

SUBSCRIBE

Explain the joke, please.

Pewdiepie

Muslims also don't last nearly as long as cockroaches without a head, they've created many videos highlighting this issue.

Okay, that was awful, but I laughed.

christianity was domesticated when people had enough of its bullshit after the crusades and inquisitions

judaism.well, they were punching bags from the very start

islam needs a great humiliation, a cleansing if you will, to finally trigger a reform

>judaism.well, they were punching bags from the very start
Wrong. At the end of the 19th and early 20th century, Islam was quite light, but colonisation restrengthened cultural identity of the locals.

I find it amusing that you chose to name that difference first. I am aware of the differences between cockroaches and humans, no need to list them.

i forgot that islam was breddy alright at the start. shit got really dark when their leaders started being more ruthless and fundamentalist

imagine some time ago they were the leaders of mathematics and other sciences

I am not the one unable to tell apart an human and cockroach at first glance in the first place. You gotto start with the basics, at this point.

>breddy alright at the start
Save for the whole Muhammad Conquering People thing.

Okay that got a kek out of me, but I'm not the user who made the comparison in the first place.

Didn't say you ere.

>ere
youtube.com/watch?v=322V5rD6ko4

Sorry 'bout that assumption. Your English has a few imperfections so I wasn't sure if you were or weren't implying I was the guy.

Islam was actually pretty chill until the 30s. Sure they did common 3rd world shit but they largely weren't crazy fundamentalists like now. Their descent began when Hitler began to actively court them as potential allies, encouraging them to take pride in their culture and religion as well as stoking anti-democratic and pro-facists sentiments among them, and like an infection it just spread and got worse as time went on. Hitler's affection for Islam as a whole is something that you don't hear much about.

Attached: Hitler admires Islam.jpg (610x343, 41K)

Again, the fucking Germans. They'll be the source of an alien scourge in the far future, mark my words.

>alien invasion
>all walks of man come together to fight
>pan-zoom to the alien side
>germans organizing the invasion party

god dammit germany

It's literally the beginning of Ms. Marvel. It's a good read. Classic "teenage super hero" stuff with a very slight muslim angle but not that much. Nothing groundbreaking but very nice overall.

>greatest hub of science and progression in the world
>lol Genghis Khan
>caught up and once again not a bad place
>lol Hitler
>finally getting shit back together
>lol Cold War
It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad

Champions, which is a largely garbage comic, had people attacking mosques and shit.

>Wears Hijab
>But still shows hair anyway

Fucking nuMuslims
Fucking Muslinneals

Why wouldn't you just call them nuslims

>Muslinneals
did you just made that up, because I might actually use it myself.

Muhammed only preached peace before he had enough followers to wreck shit. It, when practiced as it is in the Middle East, has always been a violent and oppressve religion. Always will be too.

I know I do

Attached: 1549342000844.jpg (635x900, 62K)

Religious groups are the original fandoms:
- emotionally lost fanboys trying to push it as the only thing worth existing for
- extremists projecting their own fanon into the lore and violently assaulting anyone disagreeing with them
- casual viewers are disgusted by the two former groups and immediately assume that everything related to it is automatically bad, while moderate fans are just ashamed and hide their passion from the world
- fanart is pretty alright tho

Attached: 838_054_lr2006746.jpg (838x599, 124K)

>the leaders of mathematics and other sciences
By ripping off mathematics and science from other cultures

Attached: Angry about Islam 1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Ripping off, and then accusing those who advanced them of apostasy.

Attached: Angry about Islam 2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

And thus transmitting it to europe. It was still a damn aggregation work to be saluted.

As if the Catholic church preserving Latin wasn't more valuable.

So, It's not the Quran itslef that is bad, but the later addendum made by later person to use their religion as a politic tool ? Seems about what most religions do. Moving on.

If the Quran require additional book to become extremist, then it isn't extremist in itself.

>The original is a classic, but the sequel sucks
Some things never change.

It's good for keeping history, philosophy and some very bonker medicine knowledge (I mean, I guess Hyppocrat was well meaning guy, but the dogmatism around his work delayed for almost a century the acceptance of gem theory, not to mention the understanding of the vascular system).

but you can't deny the immense impact the transmittance of mathematics had on Europe; this is what made it enter in the modern time.

Objectively, the transmission of the math by arab had a much more important impact than the transmission of latin texts by the Irish.

Heroes typically fight against evil death cults, rather than protect them. Then again, it's Current Year, so nothing would surprise me.

Sorry, OP, but superheroes stopping school shootings have been the vogue for the past few years.

>woman covers herself to show fealty to God/keep other men away
>is willing to take it off and show her real self just for you
I mean how can you not have a fetish for it?

Non facis me ridere

>Heroes typically fight against evil death cults, rather than protect them
So, you are saying there is a good chance there exist issues were heroes protect Muslim from a mosque attack ?

No, the Quran itself is bad. Unlike Jesus, who you could argue had his words twisted centuries later to support violence, Muhammad himself was a warmonger, slaveowner, and child predator.

The numbers of your post come directly from those Muslim scholars, user. Not to mention huge strides in astronomy, medicine and philosophy, all while Europe was busy cousin-fucking itself through it's Dark Age

This. Religion would be so great if it weren't for all the fucking fanbases

I think Lobo might have leveled one once....wait that was Comicon

>Dark Age
You're aware this is a myth, right?

>i forgot that islam was breddy alright at the start.
Early 20th century wasn't "at the start" though? It's pretty recent. But for some reason Westerners keep giving passes to Wahhabists even when they kill all the cool Muslims, like Sufis. Like what the fuck has the Sufis ever done to anyone? They just want to dance in circles.

Who will write comic about this legend?

Attached: 231E6B3F-154A-47F3-A249-4E9D437A8502.jpg (695x390, 23K)

you know Jsus literally back up at 100% all there is in the old testament/thalmud, right ?

>But for some reason Westerners keep giving passes to Wahhabist
The reason being that we were quite the savage bunch ourself, in the past too.

you know Jesus literally back up at 100% everything there is in the old testament/Talmud, right ?

I don't know why you're using past tense to describe a current and present alliance. Like it can't JUST be "Saudis have oil" can it? That's just the 13 year old's explanation and there's something deeper going on? America can't even punish it for 9/11 without bombing a completely unrelated country and then offering the Saudi a bunch of nuclear weapons. Meanwhile Wahabbis cross the Middle East and Africa, bombing mosques and raping Muslim women. What the fuck is that.

You need a Casus Belli, to make War and Saudi Arabia never actually backed the taliban for 9/11. The US did. Not conspiracy nutjob, theree, I am simply stating the fact that The US backed Osama Ben Laden for years and are the one behind his training. Osama didn't act out of the interest of Saudi Arabia either.
>Like what the fuck has the Sufis ever done to anyone? They just want to dance in circles.
I think they are the islamic version of scientologist. It's more of a cult, almost a sect, and it's just tolerated.

The Talmud didn't exist back then. The closest thing to it was the oral 'tradition of the elders' which Christ condemned. Jesus obviously attempted to reform the understanding of the Old Testament to something less harsh, even if he said he didn't come to abolish it. Turn the other cheek, let he who is without sin cast the first stone, love thy neighbor as thyself, the Good Samaritan, judge not lest ye be judged, it's not what goes in your mouth that makes you unclean but what comes out of it, the Sabbath was made for man not man for the Sabbath, he who lives by the sword dies by the sword, if you want to be great serve others, etc. Muhammad's message was to kill infidels wherever you find them - not comparable.

It would probably be in poor taste considering none of them even tried to stop 9/11