Now that Heard is toast, who's a good replacement love interest for her?

Now that Heard is toast, who's a good replacement love interest for her?

Attached: tenor.gif (400x240, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-in/entertainment/hollywood/johnny-depp-slaps-amber-heard-with-rs-347-crore-defamation-suit-says-she-severed-his-finger/ar-BBUL0DK?li=AAgfYGb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is she toast? Just because of the suit with Depp?

Just recast her who really cares?

If recasting Mera...
> Deborah Ann Woll (daredevil, true blood)

Attached: 1539999396881.jpg (557x626, 50K)

Attached: 1514605619959.jpg (940x705, 70K)

Literally any white woman with a similar build.
I bet most viewers wouldn't even notice.

Attached: 1536267143771.gif (500x217, 482K)

She confessed under oath that she's the one who's been abusing Johnny Depp. Attacked him while he slept, threw bottles at him, severed his finger tip, tons of crazy shit. Then she publicly accused him of being the abuser and dragged his reputation through the mud.

Attached: 1475198993809.jpg (447x303, 43K)

Attached: 1462778927681.gif (245x180, 730K)

Attached: 1461856427095.gif (320x480, 1.68M)

Attached: 1492027312450.gif (500x275, 901K)

Attached: 1475796485703.webm (1920x1080, 382K)

Either they will just quietly write her out or if we're lucky they will replace her with Dolphin

>Now that Heard is toast
She's not going anywhere, you can complain that it's unfair but mark my words.

If Depp is vindictive and takes it all the way to sentencing and she loses, I doubt she's going to get much work.

There needs to be some room for doubt.

Since MeToo no male producer wants to get falsely accused of anything and are now super paranoid about women.
Depps security claimed she would hit herself and scream about blaming johnny for it.

what can i say, they had good chemistry

Attached: iu-2.jpg (550x350, 84K)

Literally any white woman.

The only producers scared of women at the moment are ones who probably molested a couple already. No one decent, if there are any in Hollywood, has anything to fear. Quit being a little bitch.

Not any. Just as for men, women who abuse their partner are the minority, not the main trend.

How about Orm? It's not incest if you're half siblings. Plus, you'll get the Thor/Loki audience.

Attached: tumblr_pky1lkl1Z71rvnel6_1280.jpg (1024x1280, 335K)

>It's not incest if you're half siblings.
Yes, it is.

>She confessed under oath
Okay, the internet is not my friend, right now and I have no idea nowadays which gossip website is considered reliable source and which one is just rumor central.

Could you please provide a link confirming she confessed under Oath, from a reliable source, please ? Thank you.

>One of the best looking woman being a perfect cast for a Super Hero character
>Turn out she is an awful person.
Welp, damn.

Link or it’s fake

most Left leaning ent media is sitting on the story/pics because believe women etc but you can still find it easy.

msn.com/en-in/entertainment/hollywood/johnny-depp-slaps-amber-heard-with-rs-347-crore-defamation-suit-says-she-severed-his-finger/ar-BBUL0DK?li=AAgfYGb

>most Left leaning ent media is sitting on the story/pics
>links to motherfucking MSN
It's amazing how the Incel Nation manages to fuck it up even when they somehow happen to have been right for once ( thanks to the broken clock still being correct twice a day rather than through any fault of their own, but still ).

What I want is confirmation of the "under Oath" confession. Because what the article you provided do is is Depp making a counter-suit, which isn't really proof of anything on either side.

>THOSE sites are wrong, only believe these Incel-approved sources

It's sad that this is true and she's still the best female in DC movies since 70s Lois

Still waiting for that proof.

I mean, the injuries on Depp are real whether they were inflicted by her or self-inflicted, and so is his lawsuit, but I can't find anything about this " confession under Oath".

>karen page Mera

no

MSN 'FREAKIN' MSN , GOD ohhhh for god sake,....

>links msn
>doesnt even have any sources
jesus christ bro

MSN pls ladderbro