Finally, THIS is a real cartoon

Finally, THIS is a real cartoon

No shoved in politics, no pointless shipping, it doesn't try hard to be funny or self-aware

It's just a fun series full of suspense and adventure

Why can't modern cartoons be like Carmen Sandiego ?

Attached: IMG_1137.png (660x1100, 425K)

"education" is the priority

>No shoved in politics
They made Carmen extra super Latina with darker skin and a slight accent in order to really drive home she's ethnic. They also made her a hero for that extra feminist bump.

It's not animated particularly well. It's not voice acted particularly well, and pretty much all of it is forgettable. But this is the MCU generation. Someone jangling their car keys in your face would amaze you.

So did the esurance commercial people make this or what?

>character is not a white male
>it's a political statement

It's not that amazing tho, but it's still a fairly decent show that's way better than most current TV channel cartoons.

>They made Carmen extra super Latina with darker skin and a slight accent in order to make her hot as fuck and throw a bone to straight guys after a decade of SJW-driven blue-ball cartoons.

>this is your brain on /pol/

My only beef is that she's more Robin Hood in this version instead of Lupin.

Nigga you need to stop

*cough*

Attached: strwwt35224.png (1089x1453, 766K)

>They made Carmen extra super Latina with darker skin and a slight accent in order to really drive home she's ethnic. They also made her a hero for that extra feminist bump.

Attached: literally you.jpg (640x723, 22K)

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT REMEMBERS THERE WAS ALREADY THIS BACK IN THE 1990S?!?!

AGHH

Attached: gonnagitchoo.jpg (400x289, 17K)

Ideally, Carmen should be unrepentently evil in her crimes.

>no pointless shipping
What's the point of a female protagonist if there's no male character to self-insert yourself?

There's Player, Crackle and Chase . Maybe Zack if you fancy yourself a Boston neanderthal

>Carmen Sandiago
>not super Latina

>super Latina with darker skin and a slight accent
Your description of Carmen made me horny. Nice going.

It's great but I want her stealing ridiculous shit again
Or at least an episode where she meets her future self and the show explains what exactly happened.

Where do you think someone named CARMEN SANDIEGO is from, Germany?

The whole thing seemed a bit tame and toothless, probably because they want the younger kid audience. Same with the jokes and humor, it's all very clearly aimed at kids. The ginger sidekicks were the worst part tho.

>slight accent
Isn't that just the voice actor

>They also made her a hero
what?
they made the protagonist of this action/adventure show a hero?
no way
it's almost as if this isn't a direct reboot, but an adaptation
huh