Why you and Marvel hates Peter Parker now?

Why you and Marvel hates Peter Parker now?

Attached: 3.jpg (960x1482, 340K)

Recent spider-man stuff has been good, they're walking back on OMD at last

because there are more interesting characters that are also Spider-Man like Miles, Gwen and the penis loli.

Attached: 1550704594982.png (378x492, 63K)

-miles
-interesting
Pick one

both

Attached: 1547259540429.png (765x1000, 735K)

Yikes

>Miles and Gwen
>interesting

Have another (You).

???
All the books that feature Peter have been good

Ever since Slott left, the spiderman run's been pretty good

Last year he had more general exposure than he had in years with Infinity War, Spiderman PS4 and Into the Spiderverse

Attached: __spider_man_marvel_and_spider_man_series_drawn_by_axis04__cf3cf4ef7239868b1abc243168c41647.jpg (591x1000, 386K)

Now ? current parker is awesome. slott is gone and Spencer is doing a great job.

>he actually believes this

because marvel keeps trying to replace him with miles and gwen
so they turned him into a loser so that the new characters could look better in comparison
also peter parkers character really triggers liberals since he is a white straight man who always had it hard despite being a genius.
he goes against everything that their "white, male priviliage" proganda stands for. the fact that he is a nerd that ended up dating several super hot girls is also a "male power fantasy" in their opinion that needs to be destroyed which is why MJ is no longer allowed to be portrayed hot and sexy in any from of media

this is bait.

>interesting
in his movie, in his comic hell no.
spider gwen isnt interesting she just has a neat costume.

I dont think they do, I mean he has Spencer fixing him right now.

thank God slott left. he was the generation who hated any moment beyond the black suit.

>pretty good
It's just been non-offensively bland. It only looks like a great spike because Slott was a nadir.

None of these are remotely true, take the tinfoil hat off

Manchild

I don't know what you mean OP, Spider-Man has been really good lately and they're clearing working toward retconning OMD.

Slott leaving has done nothing but good for Peter Parker.

Attached: 1551212773920.png (779x1920, 1.64M)

back to /pol/

Bendis's mistakes are /pol/ now?

Why you never learn about linking verbs?

Because Marvel keeps forcing him to act like a retarded manchild that tried to murder a little girl.

No one at Marvel respects the character.

>in his movie

So how long until they change Miles to be more like his Spider-verse version?

ive never been much of a spiderman fan tbqh

You can have your Puny Parker for I have seen the Superior Spider-Man.

It’s such a great time to be a spider-fag right now

until his next comic run, I bet they'll give him the same hair and a very similar urban costume

No, seriously though, Miles has gotten more characterization in a video game and a movie than most of his run to date. Though maybe with Slott gone, that could change.

That is actually a pretty sick redesign. Usually the casual wear isn't my thing, but this would make for a cool alt universe Spidey.