What if Bueno Excellente and Jim Gordon teamed up to "fight" crime?

What if Bueno Excellente and Jim Gordon teamed up to "fight" crime?

Attached: bueno 2.jpg (901x631, 82K)

Bueno has no time for a pussy comissioner who has to try and force Batman to rape people rather than taking matters into his own hands

What if Mary Jane Watson raped Carol Danvers?

Attached: MJW BUENO.png (466x389, 297K)

It would be malo

would he get his own special Bueno signal? I can honestly see that striking fear into the heart of criminals when it light ups the night sky

Attached: Silver Age Bueno.jpg (654x605, 128K)

I wonder sometimes, that bueno might actually be pretty effective as a crime fighter.

There's plenty of guys out there who wear bruises and broken noses like medals, or talk with a sort of macho pride about the time they spent in prison, but I don't think anyone brags about being raped.
That seems like the sort of thing they'd never bring up, or hide from people if it happened.

They should make a movie about him.

I guess carol could at least be relieved that she doesn't have to worry about MJ impregnating her to give birth to her, this time

I don't ever remember Kyle doing anything wrong, why did Bueno rape him?

Personally, I always took that scene as someone else roofied Kyle, but bueno managed to save him by raping the rapists

Why did we climb mount everest, user

Because it was there

gotham would be an almost crimeless city

except for fetish street

and joker

I like that interpretation. They're pulling Kyle's pants off and from off panel comes "hehehe BUENO"

>Rape on Infinite Earths

This interpretation makes sense, then again we're talking about Ennis and his sadistic hatred for superheroes here.

Ennis actually treated Kyle relatively sympathetically in the Hitman/JLA story

Kyle is a pretty innocuous character, he probably couldn't find a reason to hate him that much.

How malo

I think maybe he felt bad for taking the piss out of him so much in Hitman, so he thought he'd be a bit nicer to him here

Batman would get jealous

Attached: bat real blank.png (436x381, 205K)

I never considered this before even if I know Ennis was taking the piss out of superheroes de-facto. Good to know Bueno remains purehearted.

Is Ennis actually tsundere for superheroes?

>Bueno has no time for a pussy comissioner
what about an anal comissioner?

Bump

MJ's Carol worship is going too far

Absolutely, if he really hated them he would not even touch them