Who should direct Captain Marvel 2? I think it can be generally agreed even by those who liked the movie (like me)...

Who should direct Captain Marvel 2? I think it can be generally agreed even by those who liked the movie (like me), that the direction was uninspired.

Attached: Captain-Marvel-2.jpg (798x407, 83K)

I don't know but I wanna see Nova, Moonstone, Blastaar, Super Skrull, Terrax and some other cosmic fuckers.

Taika Waititi
With the Guardians Trilogy wrapping up soon, we need to ditch the "grrrl powa" angle and go full on cosmic. Waitit's visual style will not only bring some much needed flare to Marvel's films, but a more laid-back and comedic take on Carol will make her grow on people a lot more than her current characterization allows. It will also allow a lot of other Cosmic characters like user here said to appear as well.

Thor fills the role of the serious, powerhouse of the Avengers better than her anyway, and with Carol taking up the cosmic comedy part of the MCU, that'll allow Beta Ray Bill to fill the superpowered powerhouse role when Thor inevitably dies/retires at the end of Endgame.

I hope they dont make another one. My fragile masculinity can only take so much punishment

this is actually a good post, i'd like this

Boden & Fleck did amazing, keep them.

This

You don't get rid of the people who made your obscure character a household name with a billion dollar movie

Attached: 1552640016204.jpg (617x535, 91K)

so you're saying they should hire the mysterious men that went to theaters at 4am to buy 500 tickets in cash which nobody went to fill the seats as directors?

Cope

Attached: 1552621280289.png (1280x1280, 444K)

Yea Forumsmblr

Did you get that from cosmicbooknews like all your other bullshit you fucking retard?

This.

These were the runner-ups to direct the movie

>Reed Morano
>Niki Caro
>Elizabeth Wood
>Emily Carmichael
>Jennifer Kent
>Rebecca Thomas
>Rachel Talalay
>Jennifer Yuh Nelson
>Leslie Linka Glatter
>Lorene Scafario

I imagine that if Boden & Fleck get replaced, they'll just approach one of them again.

Probably Caro since she already has ties with Disney and is directing the live-action MULAN remake.

Attached: Niki Caro.jpg (400x225, 25K)

What angry YouTuber did you get that from?

Russos probably

It's so obvious when someone's criticisms are taken from some retarded third party

I don't think there's a director in the whole world who could squeeze an ounce of charisma out of Brie Larson which is the biggest problem with the movie.

>the best mcu movie
>lol let's replace the directors
This is why nobody listens to you, Yea Forums

>Nitro in CM2. Carol just quips & shoots him and he explodes THE END

Attached: 131294071b5f18c12ac7b5f19420ebc3.jpg (604x895, 205K)

I don't think the directors are really the ones to pin the success on. The actors and producing side seemed to carry the movie, with the brand bringing people in.

They didn't do a bad job, but there was no real stamp on the film.

but it's not captain america?

Brie Larson literally has an Oscar for charismatic acting, user.

> Taika Waititi
> Waitit's visual style will not only bring some much needed flare to Marvel's films
What fucking visual style???
Much of Ragnarok aside from the Hela/Val flashbacks looked like a cheap SNL skit.
Gunn did the thing he was going for 100 times better.
Fuck that Indian mother fucker and anyone who wants him back in the Mcu.

She has a oscar for emotional acting playing a girl held hostage for years & years. That isn't a role that has charisma or charm.