Here's your love interest bro

Here's your love interest bro.

Attached: Quinn_(TBS_Series).png (863x860, 719K)

Toon Claudia Grant is cute, but sadly way too old.

wow it's interracial this is interesting and not obvious and forced

Most fictional relationship are obvious and forced, interracial or not.

Are you that insecure that you go into fight mode when you see a black girl.

why did they try to force this relationship down our throats? it never seemed plausible that either character would like each other.
i was glad when she finally died so the plot could move on to something more interesting, and that ended up being just trying to get her back.
fuck.

She's so awful that she makes men gay

White guy trying to get his black girlfriend back? And they spend most of their time on a ship? Hmmm.

Attached: qeel03okugl21.png (516x429, 226K)

Aww. Y-you too.

Attached: 1281379222031.png (200x200, 15K)

Don't Dead
Open Inside

Final Space would be so much better without Quinn.

Also, I'm not a shipper but Avocato and Gary is something I can get behind.

Attached: 1523965495400.gif (960x720, 372K)

Truth be told, she is pretty cute.

>Everyone wants to fuck the cat.
This has been such a pleasent surprise.

Claudia is better than Quinn, and deserved her blonde boy more.

Attached: 1630396-claudia_grant_03.png (320x240, 114K)

I don't mind Quinn, wish there was enough time to expand on their relationship. The infatuation that future Quinn has shown for Gary compared to the young one is severely different.

Avocato would’ve been a much better love interest for Gary.

Quit being insecure.

Id like to pineapple her salad

insert quinn hate copypasta here

Attached: 91133ee381a91b3255bed79e09087344.png (873x2884, 1004K)

Quit pushing that homo agenda

>everything I don’t like is an agenda!
Any more insecure tantrums?

This show must have a significant fujo fanbase if every other post wants the main character to fuck a catboy up the ass and erase the female companion.

It's not so much fujos but instead that mc and catboy have a very close relationship while Quinn is just kind of there.

Does this attitude even really exist anymore outside of edgelords on the internet?

Attached: hhhm.png (512x512, 88K)

So it sounds like she's the type that has no role in the story besides token girl, because all the interesting roles are filled. Partner, rival, and so on. But besides being the love interest, she's just a +1. Writers are such retards to keep falling into that same super obvious trap.

Attached: 121.jpg (481x481, 60K)

Not so forced when they are 2 of the very few humans around plus have the same age, job and part of the same unit.

it's just two autists posting, no one else cares about this show

The MC obsessed over this girl for five years so yeah.

It also doesn't help that the Catdude was probably the first friend that the MC ever had. Ever.

She's a cutie and needs more fetish art

legitimately the worst part of the show.

Because there are so many white/white relationships portrayed in media in a way that aren't completely contrived. Especially in animation, right? Man, fuck you.

Because Gary is Olan Rodgers' obvious self insert and Quinn is his ideal sassy, smart, femdom, chocolate 2D waifu. That's literally the only reason why we keep getting this garbage dragging down the show and why she comes across as an unlikable Mary Sue who has no fucking reason to like Gary to anyone who's not the writers.

nigger no, not even fucking fujos will ship someone with a furry with a design like Avocato's unless they absolutely have to. People ship Gary and Avocato because of how fucking bad the canon ship is and because of lack of other options. I'm straight and I'd even have Avocato x Gary over Quinn x Gary because of how she's forced as such a massive part of the show despite being an awful character both to Gary and in general. Shit'd be fine if she were just a background love interest but she's most of driving the plot for a lot of the show.

>mfw I can hear the voice

Attached: Original.png (1200x676, 772K)

you know you can just watch a show without shipping anyone you massive faggot

Nope she’s just such a cunt that Gary needs to move on and fuck the nearest thing that isn’t a robot, pet/bomb, or a minor.

I don't ship it or anything else in the show, I'm saying I'd fucking prefer it and was explaining why others do ship it. Learn to read.

Implying her timefaggotry won't bump her up to Deus Ex Machina next season

I second these anons' notions.

Attached: this.jpg (600x480, 58K)