RIDDLE ME THIS, WHAT IS CLOSED BUT ALWAYS OPEN, SWEET BUT BITTER, A RARITY THAT IS ALWAYS COMMON?

RIDDLE ME THIS, WHAT IS CLOSED BUT ALWAYS OPEN, SWEET BUT BITTER, A RARITY THAT IS ALWAYS COMMON?

Attached: 4FF4D2B9-2385-40F5-B0C3-35608A550B32.jpg (1000x1000, 169K)

The pool

A Trannies mind

Came in here to say this. Pool's closed, Riddler. Beat it.

Is it smegma?

Your vagina

Your mom's asshole.

NumbeR

Ponies

The Cold?

You might have said niggle me this, NIGma, since the answer is a black community
>closed but always open
Should a white person try to enter the hood, they get chased out- but it's always open to welfare!
>sweet but bitter
While they can make memorable hip-hop music, its a bitter reality that ebonics, in fact, are not english
>a rarity that is always common
They only make up 13% perfect of the population- but, as a crime fighter, you know I'd know that I have to deal with them 50% of the time!

Now I'm coming for you, Diddler!

Attached: black outlined by yellow.jpg (720x631, 59K)

Your mom.

Damn!

A BUTTHOLE

Attached: beunoclassic.jpg (546x366, 47K)

Well done, Riddler. You almost had me but once I mulled it over, it was easy as pie to deduce.

Closed but always open - it indicates the past, forever shut off from us in the passage of time, yet always able to revisit in the history books. Sweet but bitter indicates various cocoa flavors as they are molded into chocolates of all kinds. And a rarity that's always common? Why, that perfectly describes the Criollo flavoring of Central America - only five percent of world cocoa production stems from this tree, and yet that still translates to literal tons of the stuff, not ultimately difficult to hunt down if one desires. And what is cocoa but the food of the ancient, forgotten Mesoamerican gods? An open link to historical cultures otherwise cut off from us. And the finest of them, the Criollo, famed for its sweet yet strong taste.

Criollo. Cocoa. The past. Mesoamerica. Commonplace but also not upfront. It all fits together. Clearly you sought to rob Gotham's Guatemalatown, where local businesses import chocolate delicacies from their homeland, a tangible connection to the place they forever left behind but in their memories. Forcing the hardworking immigrants to fend for themselves without the familial links to the old country, while you pass off the stolen concoctions as something far more fanciful than they really are, due to differences in cocoa preference between the milk chocolates commonplace here versus their more bitter flavorings. But your scheme is over. I've alerted the Commissioner that you're in the area and the foodstuffs are now guarded. Surrender, Riddler.

Attached: bat deduction.jpg (841x461, 38K)

HOLY EASTER BUNNIES, BATMAN!

No dudes but seriously I was just checking Yea Forums before bed

I CAN'T SLEEP WITHOUT THE ANSWER GIVE IT TO ME

Attached: 1537300257635.jpg (319x233, 10K)

Don't worry Batman figured it out at .

I’ll never surrender Dork Knight, just like I’ll never surrender the hostages if you don’t answer this next riddler correctly. Get rid of me and you’ll miss me, what am I?

Attached: E4638466-2EB2-45A2-B07B-9C15BEEF22AE.jpg (1421x1353, 382K)

A faggot

Another difficult brain-teaser. But ultimately solvable with some simple critical thinking.

'Me'. The concept of me, the concept of self, I is the cornerstone of philosophy. I think, therefore I am. But if I get rid of 'me', then how can I possibly miss myself if I do not exist? How else can I miss my own nonexistence, as nonexistence?

Thus, the answer is nothing. Not even nothingness as a concept - literally, nothing. I cannot miss myself if gotten rid of, for there is no me that exists to miss myself. I, me, must exist to miss, and if I am gotten rid of, I cannot miss.

As you and I ponder over this meaning of life, please turn around. You'll notice Gotham's finest managed to get your hostages to safety behind your back. Riddler, it's time. You need to go back to Arkham.

Attached: bat_solipsism.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Fuck you Cunt Crusader, I will have my revenge!

Attached: 32A16C3A-6425-42FF-A6E8-3523A3501720.jpg (170x243, 12K)

Truth? The number 16? Loyalty?

Everytime these threads deliver me a chuckle.

BRUH YOU LAYING DOWN SOME POTTERY RIGHT HEEEEREE. Faggot

Attached: 1498673528530s.jpg (166x144, 5K)