What exactly is wrong with him other than he's kind of cowardly?

What exactly is wrong with him other than he's kind of cowardly?

Attached: tom dubois.png (666x373, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcPaHNdAQoI
youtu.be/zsiO3MGPJck
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtu.be/YL0r5kSMVLE
themoscowproject.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=75DbkiZvxX4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
youtu.be/A7Ya4c9Ch8w
youtu.be/1buC21vrBfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well no that's it, he's cowardly and boring and kind of a suck-up. Even if he was actually white instead of acting white he'd be considered pathetic.

He has an unreasonable fear of anal sodomy

There is nothing wrong with Tom as a person. He's unironically one of the most morally stand-up people who wants to live his simple life and continue through his career as the District Attorney (Which is a very fucking good job.).

The problem with his life is that his white wife is a fucking bitch who loves niggers. And I'm not talking about black men like Tom, I'm talking about ghetto fuckers. Tom is the black guy who doesn't want to associate himself with the life/shit normal blacks get into and Sarah is a thot who wants those type of black guys.

Tom honestly needs to throw Sarah the fuck out. There is probably a bunch of women ready throw themselves at him with his clean record and life, especially respectable black women.

He is propaganda to convince black people that being successful is "uncool" and "not black."

This and the dad from Rick & Morty treat being cowardly as being one of the worst traits a human could possibly have, and I'm not sure what the joke is why they get shat on so hard.

At least when it's stuff like Jerry in Parks and Rec or Toby in The Office, the joke is that they're literally not doing anything and get yelled at randomly by the characters.

But for Tom or R&M Jerry, they seem like they're being yelled at for a reason.

>This and the dad from Rick & Morty treat being cowardly as being one of the worst traits a human could possibly have
Well, isn't it? Especially when you have the kid characters in the cast not being as cowardly as you.

I don't think being cowardly in a world where aliens with god-tier powers constantly threaten your life or children that know advanced karate fight body guards who can kick a man to death is all that unjustified.

Maybe if this was King of the Hill world, it would be more believably pathetic.

Reminder: Tom single handily earns the money for his family, owns the house, and actually tries to be romantic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcPaHNdAQoI
Sarah's a fucking bitch doing nothing, but stay home all day and making peace clobber with piss on it.

Being succesful is kind of a non-black-ish thing.

Attached: 1551102668530.jpg (805x691, 120K)

After seeing the new comic art, the TV show's art just looks... Not as good, for some reason.

Attached: 1549650233538.jpg (1242x1222, 274K)

>I don't think being cowardly in a world where aliens with god-tier powers constantly threaten your life
But it is in a world where aliens with god powers threaten your kids' lives and you don't help.
That's why Jerry from the Cronenberg dimension Morty fucked up is seen as an admirable improvement.

I feel like the writers keep holding this double standard over Jerry Smith. Even though Rick called him a "parasite" for not being a man and taking actions into his own hands, the whole family shits on Jerry anytime he tries to put his foot down. This user is also right because Jerry acts much like a normal person would if they were suddenly thrusted into his situation.

just like Sarah and Cindy, white girls want huge chad black boyfriends.
Tom is definitely not a huge chad.

Attached: 1527003233500.jpg (540x699, 292K)

>the whole family shits on Jerry anytime he tries to put his foot down.
Well that's the thing about having a weak spine, you're supposed to push past people shitting on you. People shit on Rick all the time but he doesn't cave in, but Jerry does, so his attempts at standing up for himself end up being just that, an attempt.

>Tom is definitely not a huge chad.
You know Tom can get you sent to prison and anally raped right?

that won't get his wife wet.

Never seen Huey dis angry before

Tom was better in Season 1.

But he is basically mild Uncle Tom. That said, he is at his best when he works woth Huey - both Tom and Huey are the voices of reason in the show, but to different degrees.

But is being spineless in a cast of manipulative, sociopathic, sometimes outright murderous still the worst character trait someone can have?

Morty has no qualms using a love potion to force a girl to like him, probably hoping it'll lead to sex essentially raping her because he's so bad with women he can't get one unless he brainwashes them, yet the punchline is supposed to be that Jerry is pathetic.

I feel like the writers had an intention but it got messed up in the execution.

Riley stating the obvious that Huey already knew about and has been warning literally everyone about forever and acting like it's a new revelation would be especially annoying to him.

>But is being spineless in a cast of manipulative, sociopathic, sometimes outright murderous still the worst character trait someone can have?
Maybe not the worst, but definitely the most pathetic and pitiable.

the dialogue feels really unnatural

I havent read it in a long time, its odd to see it in a far more anime esque artstyle.

Toms issue isn’t that he’s a coward or spineless. It’s that he’s surrounded by people so much more lively and bombastic than him. Even his daughter her her moments while Tom is just a pretty normal dude.

Iirc it’s drawn by one of the series storyboarders and McGruder is just writing it. Both of them are apparently working on a Boondocks survival game right now.

He's fully assimilated, which, if you care more about black identity than about black people succeeding in America, is a horrible thing.

The joke is he's seen as an "Uncle Tom" but there's nothing actually wrong with him. Ruckus thinks he's an uncle tom because he'll never not be black, Huey thinks he's a sellout because he doesn't embrace black culture, Riley thinks he's just has a fetish for white women. In reality he's just a normal upper middle class guy who happens to be black.

>Boondocks survival game
W....What?

Like, a survival horror or like Don't Starve survival or...?

I remember him saying he had a small team working together for a mobile game. He hasn’t specified what type of game it would be but the concept art seems to imply some sort of survival scenario.

>unreasonable fear
>anal sodomy
I don't see anything unreasonable about that. Just imagine some guy standing right behind you and putting the heads of his cock on your asshole.

That shit would terrify me too.

Honestly, Rick's unparalleled genius and ability to literally do anything he wants is more pitiable, because he is still miserable in spite of it all.

Imagine being basically a god and still having that much self-destructive and self-loathing tendencies. He's basically a really smart guy who never grew out of his emo phase and doesn't make any effort toward emotional growth. And even on the rare occasions that he makes an effort, he either fails due to not caring enough or forgets what he learned 5 minutes later.

Honestly I can see why people would find Tom to be pathetic, the man is a wet blanket's wet blanket. He does such weenie shit like deleting all the music his wife downloaded on the off chance of getting anally raped in prison. Anybody who plays it that safe in life is probably beyond boring to be married to.

He's intelligent and well-mannered which is the ultimate sin in the black community: Being an 'educated lame' oreo means you aren't a true gangsta thug and can't hang with real niggas.

Probably, but also in the case of downloaded music, he's so fucking rich his wife could just afford to buy it all without event denting their wallet.

>To be fair

That's not the point, the point is that when you are with someone who is more predictable than the tides and won't do anything remotely spontaneous out of an irrational fear of going to jail it can wear down on a person's nerves after awhile. I could imagine it was so nice at first but as the years go by and it's the same shit day in day out one could get frustrated.

That is the problem. Men are not allowed to be weak.

But worrying about it to the degree that Tom does is ridiculous and ultimately a crippling ritual. The dude's a few really bad days away from lifelong agoraphobia.

>What exactly is wrong with him
He's a white man in a black man's body
>he's kind of cowardly
Exactly

Attached: 6881FA17-4B2F-4EC7-AC1C-F5C8FB6E68D2.png (685x1024, 685K)

There is nothing irrational about not wanting to get bitty raped in prison.

Shouldn't all on-going comics, ideally, be like this? Problems seemingly being solved but actually creating new problems over and over.

Yeah, but it is also a decent commentary on women fantasies in general. Tom is the kind husband. Her life is a bit dull because Tom actually takes care of all her needs so she gets bored and craves some adventure.

Yikes. /r/niceguys is leaking

>heads

Attached: iu[1].jpg (980x675, 77K)

Attached: BF196C40-03BA-48B0-AB39-F9472CEB2CD2.jpg (604x1025, 443K)

Japanese society is weird, you can't even flirt with a cashier. A big reason the sibling incest thing is so common in anime and manga is because your sister is the only close female relationship you're allowed to have for a lot of guys.

Cowardice is a very bad trait for a father and husband to have.

>But is being spineless in a cast of manipulative, sociopathic, sometimes outright murderous still the worst character trait someone can have?
Probably the worst considering you'll be exploited by all those manipulative sociopaths

The man does literally nothing that could warrant getting raped in prison and yet he has recurring nightmares over it and then goes so far as to delete downloaded songs off his computer. I mean shit it's like having a fear of the ocean because sharks and then moving to Arizona so you will never drown in it.

>The man does literally nothing that could warrant getting raped in prison
Well hold on.
What he does isn't necessarily relevant.
He's still black.

Attached: 1460087455758.jpg (396x554, 132K)

Better than being hood nigger.

Tom was right to be scared of prison, not that everyone gets raped there, but he definitely would be someone's prison wife.

This comic is gold. It's like the Bizzaro version of Scott's "Understanding Comics"

>The man does literally nothing that could warrant getting raped in prison

They’ll have him running around in booty shorts and putting pillows up in cell door windows if he ever has to do some time. They might gang rape him on his first day and have all the other prisoners hear him cry himself to sleep after they’re done. Maybe he can stave that off by dropping cash in someone’s canteen but that’ll only buy so much time.

It’s “even a monkey can draw manga”.

I think that's one of the most reasonable things to fear.

Yea and a plate of hotwings is better than plain oatmeal or chomping down carolina reapers, what's your point?

>Jerry in Parks and Rec
>Hot wife who loves you completely
>Hot daughters who think the world of you
>Great house
>Steady work

Man if I could have a life half as good as Terry Id put up with all the shit I get in the office.

lol what the fuck are you talking about? I meant that he does literally nothing that will warrant him ever seeing the inside of a cell.

Who the hell is that asshole?

Attached: fd985ids.png (812x595, 570K)

Like he has to do something... youtu.be/zsiO3MGPJck

Even more than that, he's the DA. It could fuck his career over if it got out his wife was stealing music. Putting everything else aside, it's still illegal, and it'd be a huge embarrassment that he'd have to publicly address and denounce if it was ever found out.

So why are people putting this man on a pedestal if he is this fucking pathetic? I don't give a shit if he makes good money and isn't an asshole. To see a man turn into living origami, folding under pressure so easily is not a man to admire.

Yeah, man. Screw having a house, care and stable career. We're rich in spirit. We're rich in be legit gangsta.

YUp. Loved that series. I heard it's unfinished in terms of translation though.

Especially after being a DA...
Wait, they wouldn't put him in general population at all.

The kind of subhuman that posts on a Yea Forums board centered around children's media can't really make that kind of judgment call

I have volume 1, which is complete. But I don’t know about anything beyond that point

Why the hell do you fags always go to the polar opposite extreme when people say that Tom's farts don't smell like cinnamon? I mean seriously there is a quiet middle ground between being a total weenie like Tom and a psychopath gangster.

Morty being awful doesn't change Jerry being pathetic.

This, Sara for all her lusting after Obama would have gotten tired and bored of him just like Tom, Brarak fucking Obama would bore her

All persuasion is a form of brainwashing

>Tom
>Cowardly
This is a man that tried to prosecute R.Kelly back when that wasn't the popular thing to do that takes some balls, the thing is Tom is justifiably skittish when it comes to violence considering he's been beaten by the police and jailed for a crime he didn't commit as well as drawn into the Freeman's bullshit on multiple occasions. Jerry however is a bitch nigga who;d throw his family to the wolves if it would save his life

Attached: 1549656312726.png (264x378, 60K)

Tom saw his daughter being abused by being worked to the bone at a lemonade stand and he ran off like a pussy when he was mildly threatened. Faggot can't even protect his family but he can't wait to send blacks to jail to experience the very thing he fears the most.

Cause if the choice is being a dumb nigga like you or a salary man with wife problems like Tom; well, nigga was only use for you, so we know how that split would go.

>blackman
>unreasonable fea-
Actually, yeah. Cops would shoot him dead before sending him to prison.

It should be a fightan game made by Aki corp.

Attached: Or_Die_Trying_-_Ruckus.jpg (477x356, 93K)

Nothing really. He's a good dude, poor taste in women, but otherwise a nice guy.

They should have divorced and Tom should have gotten a woman as clean cut as him. Or maybe ghetto with a pure heart.

The plot twist would be they have a son that over compensates ghettoness to look cool, only to aggravate the shit out of everyone else.

Better yet, make his wife Asian and all around better than his first wife, making the first insecure and try to get Tom back.

penis

I always liked Jerry. He's lame but he's endearing in a dorky dad sort of way. The show does itself a massive disservice by always making him be the one semi-responsible person in the show, by making Beth look like far more of a cunt than him and by making him look fairly reasonable and validated in his moments of weakness like that time he didn't want to sacrifice his dick or when he wanted to stop dating that alien chick. Especially when fucking Rick of all people, an alcoholic who lives in his daughter's garage who he's done nothing for, accuses him of being a leech. The show's constant vitriol towards Jerry makes literally no sense as a viewer, it makes me think that he's some sort of stand-in for someone Dan Harmon hates IRL and that's why it feels like we're not getting the full context to why Jerry's apparently so fucking detestable.

he's black

That's because the writers are retarded (women) now.

>hehe drumpf
People need to chill out.

Tom was more MLK (blacks integrating and living alongside whites is their best future) while Huey was Malcolm X (blacks having their own society and culture, separate from others, is their best future)
People who are more Malcolm X minded tend to see the former as being more subservient to whites.

redpilled

Dude, he's black.

That's the commentary. That a black man has to be whiter than white to stay out of jail.

That's the whole fucking social commentary joke.

Holy fuck, how do I get this as a 35 year old white guy and some of you do not. Fuck.

His wife is a bit of a bitch and he's kinda out of touch.
That's it.
I don't think he's ever really portrayed as "wrong", at least not more than any other character in the show besides the mary sue kid.

>they didn't end the whole Beth and Jerry's divorce arc with Jerry getting with a real version of Sleepy Gary and actually being happy and instead just have him have a shitty rebound for one episode where he gets #cancelled by Summer and Morty for no fucking reason and then later put him back with Beth for arbitrary reasons

I swear Gary was the only person who gave a fuck about or showed genuine love towards Jerry. And he was a fucking alien parasite.

Attached: jerry.gif (245x245, 822K)

Also to expand on this, Tom is the death of black identity. His wife is white, his children are/will be mixed and he doesn't seem to care for his heritage or black culture.

Gay stuff is stupid and unnecessary.

>any criticism of the dear leader needs to be responded to with the same stock insult of "drumpf"

>Telling BOONDOCKS it shouldn't make fun of the president
>Telling BOONDOCKS to chill out

Attached: jFh.gif (500x281, 729K)

That was a throw-back, I remember those threads. I miss having Tom as President. Oh well, at least we have Beto next. What comic character most represents him?

Attached: 1270355510420.jpg (700x525, 30K)

He didn't have the balls to break up with the alien chick and nearly got his children killed. Him being spineless is actually detestable. He's the dad version of a "nice guy" who pretends to be a reasonable and generous authority figure, but is only acting affable for the sake of his own ego and doesn't have the will to actually take charge.

Next to Summer, Jerry is likely the least horrible piece of shit in the family, but he is a terrible person still.

Most Americans in general don't give a shit about their heritage. And I'm not talking their grandparents heritage, I'm talking most of them can't name who the president was after George Washington.

For some reason though, not knowing your "history" is portrayed as ten times worse if you're black.

Boondocks is pretty much the only series I've seen that has a reputation of "picking on everyone" that actually does pick on everyone without having untouchables like Obama.

I'm pretty sure Jerry is a stand-in for Dan Harmon himself and this is just how he chooses to hate himself.

>Death of black identity
Holy shit. Tom's basically the socially acceptable and successful version of Uncle Ruckus.

I wouldn't say it picks on everyone, just extremely self critical. Boondocks for example doesn't really have much to say about other immigrant or ethnicity.

... John Adams? Not looking it up, let's see if I'm retarded.

To be fair, americans are literally constantly told that they have no culture and everyone in their heritage was probably a racist monster, so it's not like it's a subject anyone wants to go through.

So is an entire fucking season and a half of two characters who ultimately hate each other breaking up and getting together again to repeat the same shit and rehash the same relationship drama they did last season. Stupid fucking sperg.

To call back to a point made upthread, Tom is the representation of the 'death of black identity'. Obama being elected made him the ultimate 'Tom'. McGruder, is a staunch segregationist and it becomes obvious in how he shits on Tom. Why would you think Obama would be an untouchable? Cause he's black. To McGruder, that nigger is a punk sellout. He want's whites and blacks to be separate in all manner. Thats why Tom gets played so hard. Because he tries to transcend racial boundaries and must be punished and abashed.

HIS NAME IS TOM FOR FUCK SAKE.

Attached: 1391036144891.jpg (135x199, 6K)

then jefferson, then Q. adams... bit fuzzy from there. I can only recall in order after Wilson.

>not knowing your "history" is portrayed as ten times worse if you're black
I have no fucking clue, even as a black person myself. I have a relative who's really into Afrocentrism and he's very obnoxious about it, to the point many in our family can't stand him. He's the kinda guy who will tear down another black person for "acting white" and for some godawful reason hates Nichelle Nichols because she wasn't black enough, in his words.

Honestly, I think he just hates successful black people because he himself isn't successful and has a sour grapes mentality.

I wonder how Boondocks would touch upon the current political landscape if it was still on the air?
Like Kanye being a Trump fangirl.

Attached: GettyImages-1051894712_ygqipo.jpg (594x334, 34K)

Or this washed up football player getting the payday of his life for getting down on his knees?

Attached: rs_634x1024-161116083232-634-Colin-Kaepernick-kneeling.jpg (634x1024, 85K)

Or Serena, who is married to a white man, overshadowing a younger black player's victory?

Attached: Dmy1nA3W4AA1XdO.jpg (598x397, 67K)

I didn't realize until about 4 years ago that Tom was an Uncle Tom.

Attached: 250px-079Slowpoke.png (250x250, 46K)

Man, white people really DONT understand The Boondocks and every thread on Yea Forums shows it

Or this fucking idiot staging his own hate crime?

Attached: Dzofy0fU8AEP9gX.jpg (734x695, 91K)

I think the bucket of crabs theory was pointed out in the series. Say what you will about McGruder's distaste for 'sellouts', at least he's self-aware about it.

I have a black friend (yeah I said that) that has similar qualms.

Even black people don't get Boondocks and have no idea how much diss get thrown their way

Fuck off, nigger. Tom is respectable black man unlike you.

I remember when I was a naive teen I hoped this part would be a wake up call.
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
Most people get lost in the jokes and ignore the real parts.

No trust me, we get it

No you don't.

McGruder would probably side with Kapernick

And also side with Serena but make a joke about how white people always portray her as a hulking behemoth
Maybe throw something in about japanese people only liking naomi when she's winning

I mean there was a very conscious and real effort to strip slaves of their identity when they arrived in America, new names, new religion, forbidding the use of old instruments etc. For most Americans you just kind of join the melting pot and some of the details get diluted along of the way, but that shit gets beaten out of blacks and other people in different points in history. Not to mention continued slave trade within America would separate family units forcefully which makes holding onto culture kind of difficult.

Also remember that America, throughout the majority of its history, just didn't like black people. If you wanted to be real generous you could say maybe that attitude had changed by the 1960's because you got the Civil Rights act through, but up until then it was an attitude of "Niggers are cattle" or at best "these Negros shouldn't be around here." Considering the first black slaves arrived in Jamestown in 1619, if we look at 1964 as the year America finally accepted black people that's still 345 years of our cultural identity being "you're shit."

So now that people actually have the ability to look into their history and learn about who they are historically you can understand why a lot of black people put value in that. Because the alternative is you got no family, you got little to no culture of your own, and the culture the greater Americana has for you is garbage and that shit gets really fucking bleak if you actually stop to think about it.

McGruder would take the biggest shit down Kanye's throat.
Kaepernick would ultimately be depicted in a positive light, but the episode would be about Nike and such capitalizing on the controversy for profits while not actually helping the matter he's protesting.

That last part is the real tragedy. Starting over is hard, so to dismiss any 'new' identity borne from the loss of the old because it's considered as less is fucked up. If anything, you'd think this new identity would be more innate because it was all that's left after everything else being stripped away. Yeah, America fucked you harder than most. But it's who you are now.

What are you going to make of it?

This is true to a degree, I'm not trying to erase what the black community has made out of the shitty cards it was dealt, just trying to explain why the search for identity hits this community so hard. There's also nothing wrong with trying to dig up what was lost and learn about it. Why accept the party line of a culture that just didn't care about your history for centuries when you have the resources to find the truth yourself? Granted, sometimes afrocentrist take things too far, but I genuinely don't feel the need to bash on those people because they're coming from a place I can understand. It's also worth noting that a lot of the people who take digs at Afrocentrism will then turn around and talk about "Western Civilization" and the greater white identity and pretend their history hasn't been just as petty and tribalistic as everyone else's

>A. McGruder, S. Kim
He has the guy who worked on the show working with him and it’s been 10 years so of course he’s improved.

This is bullshit, Huey would’ve pointed out the hypocrisy of people loving Trump and hating him the instant the media told them to.

Do you mean loving him back when he was a celebrity? I don't really think that people 'loved' him back then, he was just famous.
I was surprised that huey believes the 'America is now run by Russia' thing, though.

Blacks did at least. Rappers always looking up to him etc

Donald Trump already had plenty of people mad at him for the birther shit before he even announced his presidency, especially in the black community. Turns out blacks don't like you attacking the legitimacy of the first black president, who knew? Didn't help that he lied about the shit constantly as well. Wonder what happened to those PI's he sent to Hawaii who found evidence Obama was foreign born? Maybe the deep state got them.

People liked him when he was that guy on the office, but the majority of the country was never clamoring for him to be president. At most, people just thought it was entertaining that he would run and then started to sweat when we realized Republicans were actually going to go through with this.

Attached: 1409798397868.gif (780x574, 28K)

Ok cracker

>Superallah

Lel

Hmmmmm

Attached: 1531241795438.jpg (1200x600, 142K)

Would you have preferred the pilot art

youtu.be/YL0r5kSMVLE

>I was surprised that huey believes the 'America is now run by Russia' thing, though.
It's not exactly one of your stupid Pizzagate-style petty conspiracies.
Here's some reading that you have the option of ignoring if you wish to keep your head in the sand: themoscowproject.org/

Attached: 1551543632038.jpg (640x398, 51K)

I dont know man, you could just love your kids and do your best to hand them something good and not put all that history on their backs under the guise of being culture.

Like, one of my dad's cousin's murdered his parents. And one of my cousin's molested my sister. She's all fucked up now. PTSD.

But I'm not going to give that shit to my kids as part of their identity.

It's hard because really, you want to acknowledge the suffering of your family but at the same.time you dont want it to be your identity nor hand it to your kids.

>its not a conspiracy
>links to a conspiracy website

>An aggregation of news sites that keeps track of a real life conspiracy
Well yes that's the point. I see you're going with the head-in-sand option.

I can get not wanting to push something like that on your kids, I was pushed hard into religion by my parent. It really put me off from most Christian/Catholic themes in things. It just makes me uncomfortable now, which sucks because there's nothing inherently wrong with enjoying it and I get it, but it's just offputting to me now.

We needed more scenes with Huey and Jazmine hanging out.

He's a PUSSY ASS FAGGOT ASS BITCH ASS NYIGGUH

WHAT YOU SAY NIGGAUHHH?

Definitely. You don't want to perpetuate the trauma, but at the same time don't want to ignore it like it didn't happen. Each one of us has to balance it out in ourselves and how we interact with others. And even if you believe you've done it the right way, who's to say society won't just impose the trauma anyway.

Nice double trips, btw.

that's pretty well put.

Dude. Just accept the you worship a Russian asset because he promises to hurt people you don't like. That to you it's more important than bettering America. Most trumpers accepted this already.

He is leading a successful life aka acting white.

That was closer to Gruder's art and he was not really a good artist to begin with.

The last President of the United States before the White House became vacant.

Nothing. He is a foil for the others.

>I was pushed hard into religion by my parent. It really put me off from most Christian/Catholic themes in things.
Damn, that must be why I hate it when people talk about God and prayer like it's supposed to be comforting to me.

My dad is hardcore believer. He goes as far as believing in the rapture, demons possessing people which is the result of mental illness, fallen angels on the Earth that were ancient giants where evidence of them can be found in the Middle East. I gave him a computer five years ago and it's just completely poisoned all our conversations. Constantly showing me these, "PROOF OF ANGELS ON EARTH" videos.

I remember my earliest memory of, "Man, fuck religion" was when I wanted to read Harry Potter and my dad came out of nowhere and had a long lecture with me about how it's okay to read fiction but know never to practice witchcraft or fucking whatever. And I just think, "I just want to read a book, fuck this Christian shit, I wanna read my book in peace, dad".

Attached: fOjDcOQ.jpg (780x780, 99K)

Man, this actually kind of worrying me.

Why, are you concerned about your wife a woman that you are married to and have sex who you love and exists and is in your house and life in the present tense and not as a hypothetical?

Soooo... ntr is for women? Ha, that explains a lot.

Let me explain with a song.
youtube.com/watch?v=75DbkiZvxX4

No joke, my little bro started watching The Boondocks the other day. He had watched the MLK episode, and it ends with Oprah becoming president in 2020. He calls me up and is like "Dude, Oprah is actually running for president for the next election! How did this show see the future"?

I didn't say anything because getting into how Aaron did NOT actually want Oprah to be president would take too long but yeah, most people don't get it.

Trump is a fucking embarrassment, just like you.

>Jerry however is a bitch nigga who;d throw his family to the wolves if it would save his life
That shit was hilarious.

No, i'm not married. But my gf and I been together for 5 years. I'm 25 and I worry that she might hate me like that girl in the comic does hate her husband.

Should we take a time out and see how things go? That picture legit put a lot of things in context.

That's not how you spell narcissism.

She fucking her coworker right NOW.

Fucking hell, nigga. I don't want that shit. I have to start distrusting people more often.

You need to voice your concerns to her, not to random people on the internet

You are right.

There is no black identity. It was scrubbed out when they arrived on american soil, and clinging to the shadow of slavery has only produced the sorry state of current affairs

Eat something to stop feeling anxious. Work out to let the serotonin flow. Talk to her to figure things out.

Define what you want and don't let outside forces make you feel like shit, don't get personal, don't self insert in any way whatsoever, don't get obsessed.

The girl in that comic doesn't hate her husband, she's just bored and shallow like most people with a stable first world lifestyle.
You should start choking her in bed.

Source?

Nothing at all, that's the point. He's a chill guy with his shit together and the world attacks him for it.

Don't know the name but it's from some Japanese book about drawing manga. If I remember the premise right, the crying guy here is a new mangaka always asking stupid questions while the eye-rolling guy in glasses is the one who explains everything.

Man, I still feel bad for that poor husband.

Based pimp named Slickback. Exciting chaos, or mundane stability. Pick one.

Also, Tom's entire existence is defined by being successful for his work ethic, but being hated because black people say he acts white. In reality, he put his damn nose down, avoided drugs and alcohol, and came out the other end as a success story without properly exploring his inner masculinity. He even feels like some things were given to him just because he is black (hence, his underdeveloped masculinity) and tons of subplots in the show involving Tom revolve around him becoming a more complete man, rather than becoming a more complete "black man." Slickback even says he is doing great, regardless of his skin tone, but he needs to man the hell up.

It was pretty funny desu, that episode was the best of second season.

>beto
I think he's kinda like those generic ikemen anime boys in suits DESU. Still voting for him tho.

Who the fuck is beto?

>Acting white
What does that even mean?
I've been hearing this shit my whole life and near as I can tell it means just not being a retarded hood nigger.
Study? You're acting white
Don't do something blatantly illegal? You're acting white
Stay with your gf after you get her pregnant? You're acting white
Fuck you low expectations having motherfuckers.

>It's not exactly one of your stupid Pizzagate-style petty conspiracies.
Yeah it's more like the flat earth/moon landing hoax conspiracies, at least pizzagate died quickly.
It's been almost 4 years and you guys are still pushing the russia narrative without a SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE, you would think after every single investigation ended turned up nothing you would have finally given up.

>I've been hearing this shit my whole life and near as I can tell it means just not being a retarded hood nigger.
That's what it is. There are unironically black people out there (and other colored people) who will accuse you of being some sort of race traitor and "forgetting where you came from" for not succumbing to nigger stereotypes. All my life, people have been looking at me weird because I can form normal sentences in a normal accent while having dark skin.

Holy fuck, that actually happens? Jesus, that's gotta be fucking hard for anyone that's a normal well adjusted person.

>Unreasonable

No, I’m with him on that.

Also Return of Stinkmeaner proved that if Tom learned how to fight, he’d be an animal. He has amazing reach.

Found the CNN journalist

I’m convinced that seasons 2 and 3 doubles down on making Jerry a piece of shit because he’s really not that bad in season 1. He actually comes off as someone who means well for the most part, but is too stupid and cowardly to achieve anything.

Jerry’s more likable than Dan though.

It's not even a race thing so much as it a poverty thing. People who are trying to get out of the white trash or barrio backgrounds that they grew up in constantly get the exact same kind of bullshit thrown at them.

I don’t watch football, so when my friend who’s into sports told me about this, the first question was “Is he a good player?” My friend answered “No.”

That’s literally all you need to know about that knee thing.

I didn't knew that chocolate americans had this as a real issue. And I can't help but find it hilarious.

Niggers aren't normal well adjusted people. At a point you realize black culture is a disease that only destroys the people that consider themselves a part of it. Embrace your inner oreo, for there is nothing but self destruction awaiting you down the path of the hood nigger.

This one legitimately pissed me off.

>Be a young up and comer
>Have a low point where you might lose
>Make a comeback like a goddamn Phoenix
>Final match is you against your role model, and one of the biggest names in the sport
>Not only are you doing great, but you’re going to fucking win
>Suddenly your role model and her coach cheat
>Role model, realizing she can’t win, now creates a scene and starts acting like a child
>Role model now makes the entire match about her and how as a woman (even though you’re a woman too) she is oppressed, and suddenly she’s a victim
>Role model makes sure to plant seeds of doubt about your victory
>Suddenly this moment of triumph is you being shit on by everyone and being told that you should’ve let her win

>Role model suddenly becomes a women’s rights advocate and a Nike sponsor

Fuck Williams. Fuck her hard.

Attached: 9ED0DBEB-3AE7-4E32-B4F6-B3B2ACBC3D40.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

How the fuck do you side with Serena?

Holy Shit, this is so fucking true. Its even worse when your cousins start cursing you in that mess of spanish that chicanos talk in the US.

I'm not saying you have to tell your kids every bad thing that ever happened in the world when they're like five, but over time having a well rounded understanding of who you are and how that fits into the greater culture absolutely has value. First it gives you a more accurate lens for how the world is and perhaps more importantly you're more easily able to smell the bullshit that offer people will try to pass of on you.

Everyone has a narrative and the majority of the narratives black people have been exposed to don't have their best interest in mind. So while you have to measure out how much you want to expose your kids to I genuinely believe that getting as much information as possible is eventually better for them and possibly society

That's it exactly though. It just comes from once slaves were freed and able to gain an education, the next generation of adults were trying their best to better themselves, but now they were talking and acting different than their parents, grandparents, their friends. "Talking different" as in, yes, not having a heavy accent and being able to form grammatically correct sentences. And it became a thing of, "My grandson doesn't sound, act, or think like me. He's forgetting who he is" and just kind of stemmed from that.

Quite literally, "I don't like things that are different" even if the different is good.

I’ll always remember when I was in college, I would work 12 hour shifts at a movie theater almost directly after my classes in order to support myself.

One of my jobs was “golf cart,” where you pick up people in the parking lot and drive them to the theater so they don’t have to walk. One black guy gets in, and the first thing he says is “So, must be easy for you?” I asked him what that meant, and he told me “Being a white boy who mom and dad pay everything for.”

It’s one of those things where because I was white, there was no way that I was just working hard for my education. Also, I was raised by a single parent, which would never cross his mind.

Hey Woolie.

>He's intelligent and well-mannered which is the ultimate sin in the black community: Being an 'educated lame' oreo means you aren't a true gangsta thug and can't hang with real niggas.
White people frame this narrative so that they can arrest any black person that isn't compliant with them while offering a reprieve for not only their racism but also any black person who falls for the trick

black person shot or arrested unfairly? "No no, he was a thug, he was a gangsta, your community just needs to change and then these things wouldn't happen, it's not racism, it's just trying to make anything that doesn't fit inside what we want considered bad
See how angry he got when we arrested him? See how violent he got when we came after him? proof that he's probably bad

We aren't the ones saying the nicer, well-mannered black people who want to succeed in life, get an education, do something big with their life aren't black--Black people are. No, forget about everyone black people celebrate during black history month, forget about Obama and Oprah, the leagues of community leaders, astronauts, etc etc
Black people are the ones who say those types are black, we have no control over any sort of narrative--who us?"

cringe
imagine even typing that out
yikes

This is pretty true. Kind of goes into what I was saying above about the narratives people push on us. I'm not saying I've never had a black person accuse me of acting white, but that shit calms down a lot as you get older and kids and teenagers learn more about the world and even when I was a kid I heard it just as much from white and Asian people who were trying to tell me how I should speak and act to be black.

There's always gonna be some bitter asshole who doesn't want to see a nigga get over. But by and large most people don't really care how you talk or dress at a certain point in your life.

Attached: Charles Barkley on black culture.jpg (540x421, 55K)

>Holy fuck, that actually happens?
I didn't realize people thought it didn't. I would unironically gas my entire race out of the bitterness I've accumulated from being called white my entire life. There's nothing worth saving here.

Is this bait? Do you actually think that? You think that's how other people are? Are you for real? Seriously?

Attached: rise and fall of black society.png (1325x1800, 332K)

>how white people always portray her as a hulking behemoth
I mean she kinda is, looks almost 100% male.

You shut your whore mouth

Attached: 0611_serena_williams_booty_mavrix.jpg (387x510, 97K)

He's a productive member of society. They ain't havin nun of dat.

>Belgian flag over the Congo

Can you really call that a fight? That shit was b grade snuff film. It was fucking "Hostel" with Eli Roth.

Attached: 1537650807758.gif (398x400, 1.92M)

What kind of males do you know user?

Attached: serena williams.jpg (600x810, 67K)

>can you just let her win
Serena's temper tantrum was complete fucking bullshit and she deserved to lose that but this artist clearly has no idea that she's the most dominant women's player of all time.

>Both pics completely hide her face
Lmao, what kinda of argument making is this?

Even the teacher in The S word wasn't necessarily the bad guy. He was legitimately confused by the situation and didn't mean to say it it its actual intent.

no one said that they can't through

I can feel you there. My entire extended family is a bunch of white trash and treat my mother, who is an objectively successful person with a degree and a respectable position of power, like she's yesterday's garbage while preening over the fact that her retard siblings managed to get off meth and crack for a few months. My dad's side is even worse--they won't even talk to anyone in my family. It's unfuckingbelievable this mentality that poverty breeds where if you try to stop being poor garbage, you're some sort of vile traitor.

Attached: Fuckyouandfuckthisbird.png (415x423, 59K)

I never thought this would be relevant again and I’d have loved to see Boondocks say something about it

Attached: 442183EB-2CA6-4A5F-8642-41A683D5CF22.jpg (434x425, 41K)

>hurr durr it's all binary choices
Hey anons, guess who has autism

I dunno user, he was willing to go along with a planet being condemned to destruction because his ego was being stroked in season 1.

Damn some anons have a low bar for respect if it is just 'I take care of my kids and I ain't never been to jail' like that Chris Rock routine.

Tom's not racists though and also smart

At least Tom managed to have a little cutie for a daughter.

Attached: huey and jazz.jpg (1280x719, 75K)

I've never seen a white person write off the likes of Oprah or Obama as not black enough, and I've certainly never seen anything to support the notion that this is a widespread sentiment. On the other hand, you really don't need to go any further than the rap community to see that there is an abundance of negative role models who black youths readily accept, even if there are also plenty of them who look up to more positive examples. You're also assuming quite a bit about why white people react the way they do to these shootings, as well as about the way they're reacting in the first place.

That said, I ultimately think that all of this is just a symptom, with the true root causes found in things like the war on drugs allowing gangs to flourish in the inner cities where a lot of these minorities live (I see little doubt that this is the reason for "thug culture" being so prevalent), a high percentage of broken families among the black community, etc.

Just some cunt from Texas. Pay him no mind, the Dems are going to do to him what they did to Bernie.

Good Lord. What an ass.

>Taking the Russia Collusion investigation more seriously than Pizzagate
They're on the same level of crazy, its just that one has mainstream media pushing it like bowl movement after Taco Bell.

Tom's a DA who lives in a two-story house.

That's ten times better than my situation right now.

>be Tom
>well educated
>polite
>friendly
>a good, devoted father
>genuinely loves his wife
>is so fundamentally opposed to hurting women that he literally cannot even simulate domestic abuse with a willing prostitute
>likes to sing even though he's terrible at it
>takes his wife on romantic anniversaries

>his flaws literally are that he does not subscribe to more extreme forms of left wing politics; is a generic liberal; is a coward; and is a huge dork

>his daughter prefers a pop singer to him
>his neighbour who constantly advocates for black solidarity shits all over him
>he's mocked by his older neighbor who prefers a literal racist over him
>his wife only loves him because he's black and resents him for not exhibiting more stereotypical "gangsta" black attributes / for being an actual human being

For fuck's sake, I'm not even into black guys and Tom is literally perfect husbando material. 10/10, best boy deserved better.

Attached: 1547393343370.png (719x718, 671K)

Woolie's mom is the crazy religious one. I swear it's like you don't know what you're messing with...

Based and Slam-pilled

>not "slammed and jam-pilled"
Get it together user.

Slam, Bam, Thank you, Ma'am.

Attached: Charles Barkley - Black White Supremacist.jpg (874x489, 74K)

>Even though Rick called him a "parasite"
That whole speech was so obviously describing Rick's behavior I was waiting for the other shoe to drop and for Jerry to call him out for projecting but it never happened. The writers are so dumb they actually agree with Rick. Rick calls Jerry a predator parasite who feeds off of other people by putting on a show of being pathetic. But if you look at the first episode, Rick and Jerry's dynamic used to be that Jerry was a hard-ass to Rick (for good reason) and Rick avoided being kicked out of the house by feigning fealty to Jerry and abusing the abandonment issues HE GAVE to Beth.

Attached: rick drags naked jerry.jpg (2048x1152, 160K)

It's fine to be a coward, cowards are the ones who get away at the end of the day, but not when you have kids. Then you gotta be willing to put yourself in front of the bullet being fired at your kid. That's really Tom's only major flaw. He allows some bad shit to happen to Jasmine because he's sometimes too cowardly to protect her.

I haven't watched Boondocks in awhile, but didn't he only fall in love with Sarah because he internally wants to distance himself from the black community, so he was only attracted to white women?

Lacks the typical negro victim mentality.

>Especially when fucking Rick of all people, an alcoholic who lives in his daughter's garage who he's done nothing for, accuses him of being a leech.
The whole "You ruined my daughter's life! She's Rick Sanchez's daughter, she could have been anything!" thing really gets me. Rick could have made Beth's life as easy as can be if he actually gave a shit. Patent a couple of his inventions so she'd never have to worry about money. Make robot nannies to take care of the housework. Give her private tutoring so she can reach her full potential. But instead he just abandoned her.

Attached: zjybmV4.jpg (512x421, 58K)

>He's too much of a coward
The only bad thing that ever happened to Jasmine was Mr.Onesler (?) wanted to own her lemonade stand.

And Mr.Onesler is a real gangster, corrupt rich white guy who can fuck up his life and the entire neighborhood. Other than that he hasn't done anything wrong, he stood up in prison and fought on the kickball team.

When is the creator gonna make a comic where everyone is in College?

Attached: the_block_is_hot_by_hanyoubaby-d5o2q97.jpg (859x930, 125K)

Oh shut the fuck up, Woolie.

>I haven't watched Boondocks in awhile, but didn't he only fall in love with Sarah because he internally wants to distance himself from the black community, so he was only attracted to white women?
No. He legitimately fell in love with Sarah and married her.

Black White Supremacists? That shit actually exists?

It's extremely exaggerated but that won't stop white anons from taking it as gospel.

She married a black man because she wanted a BLACK MAN. Tom was basically just a white man in permanent black face.

Only in the minds of black racists.

Attached: Riley Gay 1.png (500x600, 30K)

>that pic
STOP IT.

Attached: 064.jpg (455x251, 15K)

>Tom was basically just a white man in permanent black face.
No that's Ruckus, silly.

I feel that part of why they shit so much on Jerry is to show just how much Rick's absence fucked Beth up. She wants someone daring and cool like her dad, but only someone as weak and victimized as Jerry could ever put up with her.

That's pretty damn sad if you only measure respect by just how much money they have.

>DA
DeviantArtist?

He loses points for being unable to protect his own offspring, that and his romantic outings are implied to be identical to the point where it may as well be mechanical.

No.

Attached: Riley Gay 2.png (500x600, 27K)

I was always surprised McGruder never did a flashforward episode. It always seemed like something he'd wanna do.

How do women kick men out of houses if the guy owns it legally?

That's what they call anyone who steps off the plantation.

Attached: Daily Beast - Young men of color joining white supremacist groups.png (1280x1312, 1.51M)

>Faithful to wife, genuinely loves her and can't think ill-will of her even though she deserves it
>Caring father
>Owns a house
>Has a good job
>Is kind to his neighbors
>Hell, is kind to pretty much everyone

He's got a lot more than just his income you can judge his character on.

There are plenty of hoodrats who who don't count you as real black if you don't act like nigger.

Especially in Black homes or homes with very aggressive women when a fight reaches the point where one has to leave men generally will opt out. If he stands his ground and out Powers her to throw her out then he runs the risk of some form of assault charge. If the man is the homeowner then the officer present who generally needs to work as mediator will encourage the man to step out since he has more resources to survive. usually the only time the woman will end up leaving is during abuse cases. And yes it is BS but talking about it basically amounts to old man yells at Cloud, no one is listening and no one cares

Sarah's problem is that she wants someone exciting and Tom is not that. But Tom is unrelentingly stable. you might not get a lot of fun stories out of him but you will never ever find yourself in a situation of want when you're with him.

This is more true for the younger ones who are more susceptible to modern black media then the older ones who fell for the hood rat meme only to realize that being a hoodrat means that you're stuck in the fucking Hood.

STOP IT.

Okay, but only because my magazine's dry.

Attached: Riley Gay 3.png (500x600, 31K)

Who is he supposed to be? Not Riley, the other fag.

Catboy Mac! A feminine cat boi version of Mac from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.

Well, you know what they say: Boys will be boys.

Given the frequent drubbing "black culture" gets from Boondocks (The Itis, "will you ignorant niggers please shut the hell up", etc.) this seems hypocritical.

>Femboy Riley x Catboy Mac

I can fap to that.

Even a Monkey Can Draw Manga

>IT DOESN'T COUNT
>IT DOESN'T COUNT UNLESS I LIKE IT

Attached: finally relief from constipation.png (247x248, 67K)

Any child of immigration or conquest will lose their parents identity. Everyone around you is mixed, there are dozens of cultures and religions being celebrated in even small neighborhoods, you're raised in an environment of constant diversity.

Even in neighborhoods where it's, "Everyone is like me!" is not true. An entire white neighborhood might be comprised of Russians, Irish, Italians, Scottish, French, etc. And then from that, some of them might be people who moved over from another state, and each state tends to have their own little culture of their own.

It's not like small towns and villages in Asia where it's like, "Holy shit, this is just a place of clones". America's "identity" is being diverse, so no one really has an identity except for immigrants.

I agree but it is still sad.

>wypipo
I can't speak for all white people like you can evidently speak for all white people, but I, for one, have never arrested a black person.

Why do people like that Robert guy?

Aside from Conan O'Brien who's literally 100% Irish.

He's the same character as Uncle Ruckus. They make up one Uncle Tom. Also, he is a parody of Obama from when Obama was just a Senator from Illinois. McGruder was from Chicago so he would have been familiar with Obama while the rest of the world had no clue about him. The joke was on them when the butt of their joke ended up becoming President.

White people say people act white all the time.

I use to work at star bucks and white girls literally say I'm such a white girl or I'm basic.

I've seen white people say to black dudes you act white. It happens on both sides I even seen it here. Some guy was talking about cam girl bf and referred to her black boyfriend as a cuck cause he doesnt act black.

Canadians are only taught the parts of their history that involve white on minority violence. The history class goes straight from smallpox blankets, to residential schools, to Oka crisis.
None of my teachers taught us the names or faces of any famous Canadians or past Prime Ministers. It's sad and I feel I've been cheated out of my own history so it can be denied for the benefit of welfare bums and migrants as well as scheming chinese businessmen.

Attached: OJ.png (778x368, 64K)

It is a jealousy thing. Most people who grew up in shit, and cannot get themselves out of it. They will often put you down for trying to break that cycle yourself. Success breeds jealousy. They rather see you down in the shit with them. Even if you try to help out, or be a good example. Some of these niggers will still shit on you.

They rather forever live in the shit being their own """"man"""" than to rise above working for the """"man"""". Black or white, you're are always going to serve someone. Successful black folk will tell you otherwise. They can be the most conservative niggas out there because they know.

Atleast Tom would fight for his women, sure he had to be talked into it by chris brown but he did punch Usher when he thought he'd lose his wife. Jerry straight up said he'd kill himself if he caught Beth with someone else

Trips and Frank Zappa? That's top tier right there.

Attached: 51U7lY5+pzL.jpg (346x500, 36K)

>S4 was shit
>McGruder felt like he fell off the face of the earth after dong the black jesus shit
Well fuck

lol what kind of a shitty school did you go to? I remember being taught some world history and a good number of it was spent on Canadian history as well.

I always hoped that Cindy and Jaz would have been friends like in the comics.

Attached: cindy and jazmine.gif (600x208, 15K)

I was born in 1999, at that point does it really matter?

I never seen it.

Wonder how he felt about it?

Rick's a petty little baby man due to having so much tapped potential at his fingertips and yet he still fucking cant be happy. He shits on everyone else acting as if he has any place to stand to judge them for their selfish and sometimes morally wrong actions when they literally cannot ever hope to outdo him even if they tried.

I want Rick to come across someone genuinely more or equally intelligent than him and also be happy and morally good and unselfish,

I notice this shit in almost all comunities of the western hemisphere. It doesn't matter if you are white, black or whatever. They seem to hate it when you get better.

My dad was raised in a poor neighborhood and everyone was his friend until he got his degree in medicine. Now every single one of those "chicanos" seem to resent him for doing something out of his life.

Not really, but I like hearing about fags crying about how their education sucks because they heard some bad things their country did in the past.

I'm not saying it sucks because they covered the bad stuff, it is the exclusion of everything else.

Is this the NTR manual

>Character called Tom
>character is a black guy who gave up all black culture and identifiers and acts white as possible to fit in
>urban dictionary "uncle tom"

Texan here. Beto is an not a good candidate for anything because all he does is try to appeal to younger voters with stupid as shit gimmicks and left wing garbage that you can everyday. The guy could barely beat Ted Cruz who has little personality. Most people who wanted Beto to win weren’t even from Texas.

Attached: 634F3FB0-B657-4376-8A99-8BA85AD97BB2.jpg (1440x1440, 160K)

I get the feeling that user is lying or just has selective memory.

Holy fuck, I never even thought of that.
But you're right. You're totally right. There's a definite connection between the "crabs in a barrel" mentality and that other thing that poor white people do.

Attached: 1482286469598.png (247x239, 18K)

Few people here will admit to agreeing with you, so let me just say that I do

>I want Rick to come across someone genuinely more or equally intelligent than him and also be happy and morally good and unselfish,
And then I guarantee you Rick will absolutely destroy him out of pure spite and then the writers would reveal he's a molester or some shit

This is kind of off-topic, but this was one of the things I didn't really like about Empire.

For those of you who don't know, "Empire" is that show that Jussie Smollett starred in (that guy who staged a fake hate-crime against himself for media attention a couple of months ago). I watched some of the first season, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only white person who did.

Anyhow, the premise of the show is that the founder of this hip-hop media empire is dying, which means one of his three sons is gonna inherit his business. There's Hakeem, a spoiled douchebag who embodies every negative stereotype ever held about black people. There's Jamal (Jussie's character), who's objectively the most competent and deserving heir to the business, but has been disowned by the father for being openly gay. And then there's pic related.

Andre is the brother with the most business acumen, and the least interest in music. There's a lot of shit in the show about how he's sold out and forgotten his roots. Also about his wife. His evil, evil, white wife and their interracial marriage.

Seriously, the way their relationship is portrayed would make the hair of even the most moderately civil-rights-minded person stand on end. Or at least, it would if the story was written by a white person. As it stands, however, it's written by BLACK people who want the races to be separate, so I guess that makes it ok.

But anyhow, yeah. The prevalence of that attitude is honestly kind of depressing, in my opinion. Hope that didn't derail the thread too much. It might not be Yea Forums but I still think it's kind of relevant.

Attached: 1*ZQeALavVHAVaAhKs21lSLQ.jpg (1686x1019, 464K)

Yeah, in light of what said, I don't think 's interpretation was the point they were trying to make

Ok, I'm as left-leaning and liberal as they come, and even I'm starting to get sick of the Yea Forums censors here. Was this really so bad? Get a grip, you guys.

this

Mods are fags.

Wait... really? That's the reason?
Hell, I thought it was just because they were running out of taboos

Attached: 1468031554020.png (565x552, 28K)

I've never understood it either. I have some friends who hate Jerry's guts though, one guy thought he was the most brilliant creation in the show because of how perfectly he embodied a "type." He's obviously not alone in thinking this, but I can't tell what it is.
Or else, I can tell, but I don't agree with it because I think it has less to do with the "Jerries" and more to do with the people who perceive others as "Jerries"

>As it stands, however, it's written by BLACK people who want the races to be separate, so I guess that makes it ok.
/pol/ is universal.

yes

You can’t have taboos if your whole life is a taboo.

Hollywood is full of Democrats and Democrats are pretty big on racial segregation.

Could you imagine missing the point of Boondocks this hard?

It's not that they want the races to be separate, they just want a black-centered show. The white wife does mellow out in season 2 and both of them do care about each other They're still manipulative shits, but that's nearly everyone in this show (it's a soap opera after all).

>Molestation is worse than using an entire world's population as the source for your car battery's energy and threatening to obliterate their universe if the guy you have a petty grudge with in it doesn't follow along.

Sarrah is unbelievably ungrateful for the life and home she has.

Not to mention that moral grandstanding rings pretty hollow when it's coming from a character that commits literal mass murder for laughs.

Jerry has plenty of issues. He's cowardly, dense, and constantly pines for a disaster of a relationship.

It's just annoying when the show tries so hard to portray him as so much worse than everyone else when pretty much the entire family besides Summer is cartoonishly evil in every other episode. He needs a real character arc of his own, but half the time he seems to exist just to make other characters look better.

Idk I dont see anything wrong with him. He doesnt fit into the shows cast, but that's the comedy, relegating him to being a punching bag for the other characters because hes different and not confident about it.

Sometimes the show plays with those expectations though like when he gets possessed in the "nigga moment" arc.

People can go to the obvious "hes a black character who acts white", but I dont see anything wrong with that and like his character nonetheless.

Attached: 1550281865542.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

BOI

Attached: Riley Karen Cosplay.png (1275x1650, 2.07M)

Tom did nothing wrong. Not everyone wants to be hoodrat.

Lol, at least your dad was open enough to let you read it but "not believe it". My parents were kind of like that, and in elementary school I remember having classmates whose parents wouldn't let them read Harry Potter. Of course I didnt give a shit about Harry Potter so I could care less and just laughed at them when they'd complain about it.

Of course a few years later my younger sister got die hard about Harry Potter when she got to that age so I guess I ended up having to watch that shit with the senpai anyway.

[Spoiler]though I vaguely remember my folks saying pokemon was demonic even though I collected that shit and I have the faintest memory of that pissing me off so I guess in the end I can relate to that shit[/spoiler]

BOI

Attached: Riley Karen Cosplay Again.png (672x745, 236K)

Lol, fucking typo, my b

Attached: my-bt-chillindude-joins-the-battle-sm4sh-new-character-22323518.png (500x357, 59K)

That's the primary thing that's wrong with him. He lacks any sort of confidence in who he is. I don't say that in the sense that he tries to be something he's not. Only in the sense that he's not willing to check any of the characters around him when they try to bully him.

Nah, that chapter was about making ladies manga.

>step off the plantation
>by being a literal pet tagalong negro

>father has brown eyes and black hair
>mother has blue eyes and blonde hair
>daughter has red hair and green eyes

Ok, which mick was cucking Tom?

Attached: Tumblr_mdwsvtqpay1rgam01o1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

cain and abel is a timeless story for a reason

I think a lot of black/blonde offspring come with green or hazel eyes and red or light br0wn hair isn’t that uncommon with such pairings. Besides, Tom does have some Scottish ancestry.

I feel fairly confident in saying he'd be using Ruckus as a stand-in for Kanye.

>Most Americans in general don't give a shit about their heritage.
As far as I can tell most americans only give a shit about their heritage until someone else is celebrating theirs, then it's suddenly "when's white history month!?"

>What are you going to make of it?
What we're allowed to.

>Yeah, America fucked you harder than most. But it's who you are now.
I think you just answered your own question tautologically speaking.

It goes back further than the birther thing. The central park five thing and his daddy were also hot button issues.

There was a president before trump?
How Long ago was this?

>He lacks any sort of confidence in who he is. I don't say that in the sense that he tries to be something he's not
It's not like he tries to be white, but he definitely does try NOT to be a nigger, which is what leaves him with that lack of identity when society and culture have decided that blacks=niggers like a few people have already said.

>We can't lose
Who gives a shit. Are the Obama kids even known for anything other than their dad helping further shit on the constitution? And even that isn't their fault, mind you.

Learn how recessive traits work. As long as both parents are carrying the genes, they can re-emerge in their children. It just means both Tom and Sarah had some Irish fucking ancestors.

I was kind of amazed to see different eye color used as proof a child was adopted in the plot of a TV detective show once. Did they check all their fucking ancestors as well?

I have a black ancestor with naturally blue eyes and at first I thought they just had cataracts or something but they've been blue all their life, so I have no idea what's up with that. They're dark skinned so they don't even appear to be mixed any kind of way.

>Most Americans in general don't give a shit about their heritage.

Bullshit. I keep meeting people that go on about how they have some Indian heritage or come from some royal line or had an ancestor that was one of the pilgrims. I’m waiting to meet someone that has ancestors that weren’t special in some unbelievable way.

Attached: 6C90C01E-1B21-48EC-A343-484C8029E1D4.jpg (930x491, 92K)

>Pokemon
>Demonic
I always laughed because Yugioh which while not as popular actually was demonic yknow with summoning, sacrificing, ritual monsters ect. I miss the old game before it went full retard post the second series and shit like Blue Eyes was still viable

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

I tried playing yugioh a few months back and it's just unplayable for a boomer like me these days. Every opponent is like "Just letting you know if you can't win on your first draw you aren't getting to your second" and then spends 15 minutes chaining some OTK/FTK wombo combo in one turn.

This shit is the best, I get a massive feeling of schadenfreude every time some faggio uses one of those DNA testing services to find out they're some long lost royalty then find out their ancestor was the best slave catcher in Georgia. Recreational DNA testing in general is a bad idea since these places sell your data to others and now the cops are using it as a means to find suspects/criminals which is a mixed bag in and of it's self since it got the Golden State Killer

Things were a lot less overpowered but by the 4 or 5 generation of cards you could already see the power creep where 4 star monsters with more than 1700 attack were rare and often had crippling effects started becoming dime a dozen

That's because it's a safe conversation topic, genius. Very few people actually do anything about it beyond laughing at silly stereotypes and taking recipes.

I always talk about movies and shows. I think the only time I hear people talk about unsafe conversation topics is when I’m playing xbox and sone asshole comes in my party talking about politics or some political meme he saw in Facebook. Seriously, doing that is no different than coming into a party and yelling that you like the slobber all over big veiny cocks

Fair enough. Maybe I was reading too much into things

>besides Summer
In S3E2 her way of dealing with her parents getting a divorce is to spend months murdering and pillaging in Mad Max land. The only reason she left is because the world was converted from post apocalyptic murderfest to picket fence suburbia.

Attached: don't believe pearl's lies.png (300x350, 76K)

youtu.be/A7Ya4c9Ch8w

Sex on fire? So the husband learns about her lover and kill them both via fire? Good shit.

This, and slip your finger up her ass.

Her face isn’t hidden in either pic tho...

You know most of Africa was conquered by forming alliances with existing African kingdoms that then used slave armies to wage war on their behalf, right?

I can’t even begin to express how stupid you are.

I grew up in a pretty well off diverse neighborhood. Me and basically every other black person I know are pretty normal for middle class degree holders aside from a few wayward relatives.

It’s trippy as fuck to visit the hood and get treated like a space alien.

>Could barely beat

He lost to Cruz. Also Beto is dogshit. There’s a reason nobody here (Texas) likes him.
>Compared law enforcement of today to Jim Crow laws
>Any time he’s given a question he doesn’t want to answer, he immediately talks about how blacks and Mexicans are poorly treated so people will clap
>Has flip flopped even more than Cruz

There’s no way he’d win a presidential election. His self righteous behavior makes him unlikable.

I can sorta see that first chunk. I’ve noticed how cops get all verbose and defensive when you don’t play their little games, or play the hoodrat for them. My aunt’s an attorney and it still happens with her sometimes.

I’m from DC, spent a large portion of my life living in PG, have done all those things and nobody ever accused me of acting white. I get more people saying that I’m not from DC based on how I dress and talk when I’m absolutely from DC.

Normal is subjective based on the customs in a given area.

You don’t need propaganda to convince blacks of that. They do a pretty good job of that natively in their own communities.

You’ve never met certain old black people from the Deep South. They will literally call people ugly for being dark skinned and say “well sharecropping wan’dnt so bad...”.

My great grandma made the dark skinned kids sleep on the porch at night.

I think black people on average really thought Obama was cool and he’s black, successful and well educated. At least in my community we do. But blacks in my region are generally way more successful than blacks in some other parts of the country.

Tom would be a beta male regardless of race. Born to be cucked and chucked.

You haven’t met many women dude. The house belongs to her. And the courts will side with her every time.

So why is it the term "Nigger" is now more or less used so casually by some Blacks? I look back at history (as a white boy born in the early 90s mind you) and it just doesnt make sense why they'd want to continue using a word that was used to put them down for so long. I guess maybe to just OWN it?

>So why is it the term "Nigger" is now more or less used so casually by some Blacks?

I’m black. Saying “nigger” to anyone is fighting words in these parts. It will get you fucking knocked out. Saying nigga much less so based on context. I honestly don’t know why it’s so hard for people to wrap their heads around the concept.

Attached: E5A38D74-F2E1-4312-8C19-E73683538CF7.gif (300x275, 388K)

You make the mistake of thinking everyone wants a nice life of peace and comfort. Some niggas really do just enjoy lives of chaos. When I was a kid some of my ghetto in-laws stayed with us for a while. They said our neighborhood was “boring” and nobody was just hanging around outside past 9-10pm.

I hate that black americans believe their culture is the center of the universe. But there’s plenty of good & bad.

People are more likely to call black girls white or preppy because they aren’t afraid of getting a broken nose just in case

Cute. When I was in the navy there were these two friends similar. Wigger white girl who used to be in a gang and an ivory tower cornball black girl. As touchy feely as they were together they were straight.

What is black culture? A guy from Lamu island has nothing in common with a nigga from LA

I get non-black people saying the same shit to me. The worst part is they don't understand what they mean by it and saying it without blinking. So If I play the role of what they want, I'm a fool, and liked for the wrong reasons but if I be myself, I'm not liked.

I'm more alone by just being myself than I ever realized.

Attached: 1372264224673.png (450x300, 254K)

Most AAs are mutts with recessive genes for light eyes & hair

>I honestly don’t know why it’s so hard for people to wrap their heads around the concept.
I honestly think some white people just think nigga is how black people pronounce nigger.

I’ve noticed a trend among SJWs and college liberals to get assmad when you ask about ancestry. As if ethnic origins are supposed to be some offensive taboo subject.

Oh boo hoo. Last year they were able to finally solve dozens if not hundreds of previously cold murder & rape cases. Trust me. Nobody in the government is smart enough or motivated enough to build a super clone army with your DNA.

There should have been an episode focused on Jazmine and Cindy hanging out, or at least a B plot.

Nobody says nigger unless you’re being 100% ironic edgy humor. Nigga is a generic word for guy. Where I’m from even latinos & poor whites call each other nigga now.

That's just a comedic metaphor for how teens and young adults 'process' a divorce. Summer is the least offensive and about as cliche as any other teenage girl.

Maybe but it’s just annoying sometimes because if I called someone a nigger there’s like a 99% chance that they’d at least want to kick my ass but these people seem to think that I’d get smiles and high fives because I’m black.

>The only character in Boondocks who is portrayed as generally happy

Riley is very obviously angry because he's tired of hearing about it.

The actual incident wasn’t anything like that and they whitened up her opponent significantly. I didn’t even know she was black too until I looked her up and saw her picture.

My great-great-great-grandfather invented the mechanically-triggered land mine and developed a process to extract sulfur from rocks using barrels and pearlash.

Attached: C40518F1-1403-44E7-8B86-8361DE962C1B.jpg (593x768, 153K)

>The guy could barely beat Ted Cruz who has little personality
Beto was honest to god winning, Ted only won because Donald came down at the last second to give him a presidential endorsement.
It's bullshit that I've come to expect, but the fact he was beating a former presidential candidate says a lot.

Attached: President_Obama_thinking_in_the_Oval_Office.jpg (3072x2048, 779K)

Neil deGrasse Tyson also refuses to do any interview where his race is mentioned, because he doesn't see it as important and thinks kids should be able to look up to someone without those racial lines being drawn for them by adults. They aren't stupid, and if you constantly bring up race in front of them, they'll start to internalize from an early age that it's somehow more important than the quality of someone's character.

He came out ahead in a single poll at a single moment in time during the race, which the MSM blew wildly out of proportion. I don't even recall a time where he was ahead in the aggregate, let alone for a sustained period of time. I think you're just overthinking a weak Democrat candidate losing in Texas user.

>the fact he was beating a former presidential candidate says a lot
Not exactly. Cruz was completely embarrassed by Trump during the Republican primaries, albeit not as bad as Jeb. He also isn't very popular in his home state to begin with, and he still beat Beto by three points.

Yeah that's what I didnt get. Yugioh literally has shit like possession and demons and shit. Stuff that would be the actual thing when those conservative parents make up shit about pokemon just because its Japanese and popular. Not a single adult made the "dogfighting" argument against pokemon back in the 90s even though that's the one argument that you could accuse it of promoting. Nah, instead no one watches an episode of the show they act afraid of and just listen to some tv pastor say its demonic cause theres fighting in it.

youtu.be/1buC21vrBfM
You're not wrong. Tom's got some monstrous agility and strength in that supple body of his. Just imagine what a bit of training and motivation would do for him.
>that fucking snap kick at 1:16

That's because she didn't want a man like Tom. She wanted her idea of a black man.

Her idea of a black man would lead to her daughter being killed for drug money.

Now I want you to imagine Tom's VA saying all this shit.

Why did this show push Stinkmeaner so hard?

Stinkmeaner was EXTREMELY popular back in the day. Plus I guess they had a lot of fun with the character.

At the time of his creation people still found the idea of the overly loud black guy screaming nigga funny. It makes since for the time it was around, and Huey's mistaken idea of Stinkmeaner being some supreme blind martial artist probably gave someone an idea they wanted to try out that necessitated his return.

It's physically impossible.

> What does that even mean?
Total capitulation to freemasonic principles and cultural subversion. Whites were the first to fall to it starting with the English and spreading through France to Europe and America (the founders were almost all masons). Our cultural identities came from religious and historical continuity which freemasonry systematically worked to undermine. It's why everything about our "culture" feels so inauthentic; it's all a smokescreen for hermetic/luciferian secret societies that conquered us centuries ago. All of the legitimate complaints that people have about white people stem from that, everything else is usually sour grapes.

>Those big nigger lips

Did... Did they draw her using racist caricature features?

>I honestly don’t know why it’s so hard for people to wrap their heads around the concept
It's a pedantic arguing point for a lot of people, they know the nigger/nigga dichotomy but play ignorant to fuck people

That's why it's a mixed bag, yes it's a great thing a bunch of rapes and murders got solved but not everyone is comfortable with law enforcement sweeping up massive amounts of data without oversight or consent

Even if DNA evidence says otherwise you can still just say whoever you want is the real guilty party and it'll be fine.

>Lives a yuppie lifestyle and probably eats really healthy shit like kale all the time
>Probably goes to the gym on a regular basis
The fear of imminent rape caused him to beat a hardened criminal half to death without getting a single hit. I bet all of Tom's marital problems would go away if Huey just gave him fighting lessons to boost his confidence

>Saying nigga much less so based on context.
It's the same word, don't pretend it's meaning changes just because you phonetically spell it the way some people pronounce it with an accent.

Yes. It was intentional.

Isn't it the same dude?

No it isn't, stop playing yourself. Outside of the internet, nigger is obviously used as a derogatory term and nigga is used in casual speak. Some people may not like it, but nigga does not by any means hold the same emphasis as nigger.

>but nigga does not by any means hold the same emphasis as nigger.
So why do they hold the same level as taboo when non-blacks use it.

It’s not the same word. The meanings and connotations are different. Don’t fucking sit there and tell me how my own culture, that I grew up in, works.

They don't. It's less taboo, still taboo, but much less so.

It's because boondocks was told from a black perspective.
Black issues generally don't include things like immigration

>this seems hypocritical.
That's the key theme behind a lot of boondock's views on american society.
It was a show that just pointed out all the ridiculous bullshit and hypocritical views people hold and the actions they commit.

This depends on how much Grubber knows and understands about kanye.
A lot of the public misinterpret Kanye because he is on the spectrum

That fucking haircut mostly. I never met an interesting person with hair like that.
Having stuff up your ass hurts. i conciser it perfectly reasonable.

Not gonna lie. That's actually a good trap.

Why was it deleted? It served a point about the character of Tom and Sarah?

>yet the punchline is supposed to be that Jerry is pathetic.

I think you missed the rest of the episode, which were about all the knock-on consequences of that and calling Morty out on being a creep was about 15 minutes of punchlines.

In fact, later in the episode, they showed us apocalypse Jerry and how he had made a fulfilling life for himself the moment he stopped being a chickenshit, took charge of his life, and took a stand for his family and against Rick.

Everything points to the writers thinking
>Jerry could be great, and yet he chooses not to be because he's too chickenshit which is pitiful and despise-able

And I don't think any of that changes even among a cast of manipulative, sociopathic humans and aliens.

He represents the sort of liberal cuck failure that Malcom X would've laughed at.

>Malcom X would've laughed at before becoming exactly like that.

He's called Tom as in Uncle Tom the derogatory term for a black person who upholds what is perceived to be white values and would rather side with whites than blacks. His last name is also referencing black history, W. E. B. Du Bois, but this doesn't have much to do with his actual characterization.
This is a series about african-americans and the plethora of stereotypes they encompass, Tom is simply filling such a role. When you see him get shit on by the other black characters that's both because he's the butt of all jokes in the series (mostly because he doesn't just chimp out like the rest of them) and a portrayal of how blacks in real life would act towards somebody like Tom.

>if you look at the first episode, Rick and Jerry's dynamic used to be that Jerry was a hard-ass to Rick (for good reason) and Rick avoided being kicked out of the house by feigning fealty to Jerry and abusing the abandonment issues HE GAVE to Beth.
Yeah but if you kept that dynamic then Rick wouldn't be totally likable to the masses so they needed to make Jerry bad and undesirable while making Rick more and more the faultless star.

>In a society full of horrible people, the ones who aren't bad are considered the worst of the bunch
Sure man, sure.

They drew her using her actual face as a reference, because you know, she has big lips.

Lol some people like to act like were still in the medieval ages where being a coward is worse than a rapist or murderer.

>Don’t fucking sit there and tell me how my own culture, that I grew up in, works.
I will because you're wrong.

Not him but language isnt universal, dialects change from region to region, country to country. Someone already mentioned earlier that arguing nigger/nigga is asenine, and their probably right, but you arguing with your dictionary point of view cant really account for those that can see those differences first hand.

I've listened to a lot of older guys say "that word is too negative, the younger generation is trying to change it to take it back but we should all just let it go", and those are fair arguments, but the words are still different enough that anyone growing up in black areas can tell the difference between comradery and debasement with the two.

*anyone under 30

You think you're being subtle, but you're not being nearly subtle enough. It has nothing to do with the letters n-i-g-g-e-r. That's some sort of alchemy concocted by ignorant white suburbanites trying to reconcile the situation with themselves. Context, connotation.

A black man loudly calling a black man "my nigger."
A black man spitefully calling a black man "you fucking nigger."
A white man calling a black man "nigger" in a low breath.
A white man telling a white friend "yeah, nigger, you know it!"
A white man telling a black friend "yeah, nigger, you know it!"
A white man saying in front of a black "this nigger is Ok."
An anonymous player on the internet saying "this nigger is stealing all my drops."
An anonymous player with a white-sounding voice saying "this nigger is stealing all my drops" referring to a player who has a black-sounding voice.

Welcome to being a human being 101: interaction with other human beings comes with a lot of unspoken rules and cultural cruxes that do not follow an easy formula.

But that's exactly what it is. The nigger/nigga distinction didn't exist before the internet - It was created so that people could ascertain the meaning in text.

I'm not saying it's better, I'm just saying that Rick is guilty of exactly what he's accusing Jerry of and the writers don't seem to have noticed.

He's a beta simp with a passive loathing for his own race as opposed to the more outspoken loathing of Uncle Ruckus. Deep down, he somewhat agrees with what Ruckus says and even admitted it once.

>basis
>The fear of imminent rape caused him to beat a hardened criminal half to death without getting a single hit
That's an understatement. Tom fought off a man who had experience overpowering and raping other men. That sort of experience doesn't just come without fighting experience and serious strength and stamina. Tom, while in a headlock with a shiv to his neck hip thrusted that man at least a dozen feet out of fear. He's a goddamned Olympian in waiting.

A lot of us do, but certain topics slip by. Remember Gangstalicious? There's people today who still think that the joke was just "lol this dude is gay" and "wow, Boondocks was predicting these suss ass rappers like Young Thug", and they ignore the critique on how homophobic we can be as a people. Thugnificent and his boys were all insanely terrified over even hanging out with him to collab on a track because he was gay, it was honestly a pretty sad ending for the guy. If you don't believe me, read the comments on a lot of Gangstalicious videos on YouTube, they say it better than I do.

I'm not saying that the jokes in the episode aren't funny either by the way, they are. Homies over Hoes is a classic.

He's white.

Tom is 30% Scottish

Orange president bad, black president good

>make his wife Asian

>tfw Asian girls aren't that common here
>tfw the ones that are and are willing to date other races only like white guys

Attached: 1507674309824.jpg (612x612, 44K)

Nah he makes the media's panties wet because he looks like a Kennedy

Tom is the Gohan of the Boondoks, a world destroyer held back by his own fear and cowardice

Attached: 1549486418389.jpg (869x494, 92K)

>My great grandma made the dark skinned kids sleep on the porch at night.

Somehow, this offended me more than all the times the word nigger was tossed at me in my life. Holy shit, fuck your great grandmother.

Dead fucking wrong. Compare Richard Pryor's written use of the word with Niggaz With Attitude. Generation X was when nigger became distinct from nigga, not just in pronounciation, but in spelling too. That's why there some people who don't care if white people say nigga, especially while rapping to their favorite rap songs. Do you know how weird it would be to hear whites drop the word nigger while listening to some trap music?

Attached: Jet - Do Japanese Women Make Better Wives.jpg (350x500, 58K)

What kind of accent do people have where you can tell the fucking difference between "nigger" and "nigga" as spoken words?

Anywhere that isn't from the extreme rural south. Even with black people who pronounce trigger like trigga, if someone were to say, call them a nigger, they'll say "that guy called me a nigger!" instead of nigga.

t. Black person living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida with a very generic, neutral sounding voice

It used to be, but such talk is usually ignored.

Attached: Malcolm X - Illegal Aliens.png (1024x768, 347K)

Amazing. I know there's a lot of different accents, but to me regardless of where anyone's from, "nigger" almost always sounds like "nigga" anyway. Who actually pronounces the fucking "r", except maybe posh British people?

>steal our way life

I've got a white Aussie friend who says other Aussies pronounce both the same.

That entire scene with A Pimp Named Slickback is still burned into my mind and forever will be.

>freemasons
>luciferians
See I don’t buy that because if I say the same thing about jews I’ll get my shit doxed and life destroyed but people just ask for proof from you. One group clearly has social control and the other doesn’t.

>Say hateful fake shit about people
>Get rebuked
>"THEY HAVE SOCIAL CONTROL"

I honestly can't
But this is Yea Forums so if you aren't spoonfeeding then everything will just go over their head

>hateful
Again, why is it hateful for saying it about jewish organizations, but not secret societies? When a jewish organization is counting down the minority status of a people documented on film, why is pointing that out hate, but the unfounded rumors of such on a Freemason considered a non-issue? Because one system has actual power and the other doesn’t.

Call this communist because it is but I think the proliferation of contemptibly weak characters and the relentless shitting on them in the last few years is a symptom of people feeling disempowered by declining quality of life and ability to control the terms of your existence under a capitalist system that's past its peak and dropping fast. These characters are reflecting anxieties about being weak and powerless and infantalized that are really coming to dominate people's minds now.

People are responding to and getting so on board with hating these characters because a)its a release valve for anxiety they've on some level been feeling and b) being able to shit on this extreme portrayal makes you feel a little more secure that you're not like that. The weakling isn't me, he's over there, and when I laugh at him with others, it means I'm part of this class of people that still has dignity.

There's a reason the word cuck came into common parlance in the last few years, and its not just because of the existence of progressive politics.

Tom is too human to be a lawyer all lawyers are psychopaths.

If this applied to whites we would still be the in middle ages so nice try blackey trying to absolve blame from your own race by pushing your problems on everyone else. You Black Americans are pure scum in Africa a black male or female doing well in school is praised while over here they are bullied and called white. Do you negro retards realize you are calling your race subhuman everytime you call civilized behavior "white"?

It means that some black americans are superstitious and believe that speaking in specific accents or wearing certain clothes or whatever allows white people to steal their soul/essence.

being a district attorney is a ridiculously shitty job. you work long hours in complicated scenarios, have to argue in court and put up with retarded judges, defense attorneys and witnesses, are constantly juggling multiple cases of criminals doing the absolute worst shit imaginable, are vilified by the media only one step below the police, and on top of that you work for the government so you barely get paid, hardly enough to cover your likely 6 figure debt from law school alone.
that job would make anyone into a psychopath. my friend who is a DA is pretty well adjusted though. don't know how he does it.

Everyone has blue eyes and having green, brown, etc. is a result of having more melanin. You can get black people that have blue eyes by having conditions that lead to low melanin like vitiligo, though that one usually affects the skin.

Actually, both are bad.

Attached: file.jpg (1200x1500, 1.06M)

Thats unironically it, though.
It doesnt help that before they are introduced to the difference between nigger and nigga that black people all over have terrible pronounciation for words with trailing r's. Bigger is 'bigguh', trigger is 'trigguh', smaller is 'smalluh', etc. It also doesn't help that the older generation of black people, particularly in the south, dead ass uses the word 'nigger' instead of 'nigga', and with its intended meaning. Never a term of endearment. There's a bucketload of white people who genuinely think a bunch of young black people call each other 'niggers' and just cant pronounce it properly. The situation is 10x worse once we start throwing in freshly imported ESL foreigners who have no idea what the fuck is going on.

That's actually a pretty good theory. It reminds me college days, this friend would go through fb and look for people she knew with shitty lives and laugh about it. She herself was overweight and a terrible personality, so I confronted her one lunch when she was doing it "do you do that to feel better because your life isnt good so you needa search for those that have it worse to prop yourself up?"

The table went silent and she got up and left. She didnt talk to me for a week but I didnt mind.

Yeah not the same insecurities your speaking of, but I think a similar mindset. The reverse of that is probably why rick is so praised, hes alcoholic and abusive, doesnt contribute to his family but instead puts their life on the line or leaves them with scars from their adventures. Maybe hes so well loved is that he's 'strong' and that he always wins, he always kills the people he doesnt like.

Being a coward isn't a crime

Not wanting to be anally raped seems like a pretty reasonable fear to have considering it's almost guaranteed if a guy like him ever went to prison

Based Ilhan

I read somewhere the show directors gave Larry the hot wife and loving daughters because they felt bad for him getting shat on constantly.

Which makes it even more fucked that she did all that and is still the least evil person in the family.

>I've never read Boondocks before