Squidward! Show our best customer to his table

Squidward! Show our best customer to his table

Attached: SpongeBob SquarePants - s2e03b - Bubble Buddy [Fester1500].avi_snapshot_03.07_[2016.06.03_22.54.39]. (512x384, 53K)

and he tweeted at the wrong time, a really really wrong time.....

Attached: 8962F8B9-D128-4961-A0D7-3425FDE23DBE.jpg (1794x281, 142K)

What happened?

some shooter started a Shooting on a Crunch in New Zealand and He wants to cause a Civil War between the left and the right

Oh, that. I thought maybe Butch raped a kid or something.

if we know thats his intent, wouldnt he have already failed in that regard?

You ever heard of America?

uh oh

>customer show our best SQUIDWARD to his table!

I think you meant right time

Attached: D5B5D59B-E39C-4F75-A35A-A90CA7F3E1B9.jpg (720x718, 63K)

wow, was it streamed? all these killers going against the system yet cant help themselves from a last bid at fame and relevancy.

America barely cares about the mass shootings on their own soil.

Don't give attention to school shooters. They're all just little bitches that want to get as much attention as possible before they die. Laughing at them and moving on is the best way to make the end of their life just as much of a joke as the rest of it was.

Attached: 1533001673250.png (315x352, 45K)

It's not a school shooter, it's a mosque shooter, or I think there were like four of them? And they killed about 49 people.

It's called a terrorist act, publicizing it is part of the point. They want to attract copy cats and get people to join their cause.

It took four people in a crowded mosque to kill 50 people?

They attacked two mosques.
I don't really understand your question, it only took one person in Las Vegas to kill over 50 people two years ago.

Exactly. One guy manages to kill over 50 people by blind firing at a crowd but four people hitting up multiple buildings can't even get up to 50 even when everyone is trapped inside with no escape.

49 dead and 20 injured is a lot of casualties, I'm afraid your perspective may have been skewed by the tragic regularity of mass shootings in America.

49 people is a lot of deaths no matter how many people it took you to do it. At that point you probably start running out of targets. Part of what makes it so horrible is just how thorough they were. Most people who died in Pulse died because assholes fleeing the club barricaded the exits behind them making everyone behind them fish in a barrel. Couple that with the fact that they waited something like 3 hours before any emergency personnel were allowed to enter and you were gonna have a lot of casualties. This was just so much more methodical. The killers were using multiple rounds on every victim. Even had the emergency personnel gone in immediately they probably wouldn't have been able to lower the death toll much.

I get that, but it feels so hackneyed, not letting the actual event speak for itself. To me, that feels more like "oh man I hope they take this footage to teach in schoolsssss! history books here I come!!!"
pleb tier high schooler attention shit. any kind of act worth its salt in ideology would stand on its own merit eithout needing visceral video of someone getting their head blown off to convince otherwise.

why did he make himself look like a retard in his pic

They went to two mosques, one they had to escape because the mosques had armed people, and the other didn't look so packed and they just explored the whole property looking for anyone they could find before police showed up.

The one main shooter also made a manifesto outlining how he wants the media to paint him as evil so governments can overreach on gun control and create some kind of retaliation from the right
He also wrote on each mag the victims of various Islamic terrorist attacks to justify himself and to bring the issue of islam and the west back into public discourse

Is that the idiot the shouted "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" before he started?

>A mosque
And nothing of value was lost

Yes