It made more sense

it made more sense.

Attached: cvbn.jpg (1024x683, 369K)

Firecest made mre sense.

incest never makes sense

Not being an insecure shippingfag makes more sense.

imagine being this senslessly butthurt about a fairly reasonable opinion.

I'm not approaching this with a shipping mindset, I'm just saying that this would have fit the story they were trying to tell better.

I think the moment she used the special "healing water" on Aang instead after Ba Sing Se fell already told you which route they were going for.

>Aang instead after Ba Sing Se fell already told you which route they were going for
not for the better, i would argue. I'd also argue that that wasn't even her choice. She never got the opportunity to use the spirit water on Zuko, whereas it was absolutely necessary to use it on Aang, because he was fucking dead.

nah, it'd be weird and out of nowhere. they're better as friends.

>it'd be weird and out of nowhere.
not if they let ehasz do what he wanted in s3

Actually rewatching the show I was laughing at how LITTLE chemistry they had together.

If Mei was a better girl, nobody would still be talking about this.

>LITTLE chemistry they had together.
they had more chemistry than katara and aang

I support that ship because it opens the doors to a far superior ship

Attached: 6BB64715-C5CC-41EB-91DD-448BD81C19B6.jpg (707x493, 128K)

SHE DIDN'T DESERVE ZUKO

based
also this

Katara and Aang were set up episode 1. They definitely had chemistry.

>Katara and Aang were set up episode 1
you mean aang wanted to fuck katara since episode one. by this logic, i've got chemistry with that one chick in my astronomy class because I've thought about doing lewd things with her.

Also chemistry does not immediatly mean romance.

Sokka and Aang have chemistry. To be honest watching Aang grow out of his childish infatuation of Katara could have a been a good development.

The idea of him helping Azula with her issues is a fun thought that arises after that as well. Wishful thinking but a comfy one.

>fairly reasonable opinion
Zutarafags are this deluded

Attached: 1538983607207.png (600x536, 253K)

Except he didn't grow out of his childish infatuation. In fact he got exactly what he wanted, and that's the biggest reason why it doesn't work.

Zuko and Jin were ironically the best pairing in ATLA. I honestly believe if she won nobody would complain about it and say that Zuko won in life.

Attached: 1490963039020.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

But if she won, we'd never get to see Sokka get cucked. I like Suki but she just can't compete with a real earth kingdom girl like JIn

Women who think Katara and Zuko should be together will forever have doomed relationships

Attached: zutards eternally BTFO.jpg (647x698, 100K)

Exactly.

Having Aang either not end up in a relationship or even forming a relationship with a character, a relationship that grows into a believable romance over time, would be interesting.

Again, I recognize the stretch Azulaang is, but at the same time having him and her together just seems fun to write for.

>still seething