Chad Fred

Scooby Doo long time fan and want to know Yea Forums opinions some things that I just notice.

1)Fred is a chad.
As powerful as Shaggy is, he's a virgin that got cucked by the bland guy wearing an ascot. We all know why he always took off with Daphne thus Velma & Shaggy got close as proven by one episode where he carries her spare glasses and she has his cough medicine; is in season two that circumstances separate the cowardly duo from the rest of the gang giving Fred the opportunity of testing the waters.

At some point between seasons, Velma succumbed at the chad charms of Freddie because in the very first ep of s3 Fred consolidates as the ruling alpha dog; the mystery gang investigates the disappearance of Velma's uncle from his lodge in the island, what does our caring leader does? Why staying with the girls inside the warm safety of the cabin "in case the uncle returns", of course! Ordering the poor boy and his dog to sleep in the boat to prevent the tides drag their transport away if the storm gets worst.

From this moment on Fred relegates Shaggy to take care of Scooby Doo, knowing very well that whatever apparition they're facing, it always chase the talking dog.

2) Making either one or all the meddling kids bi wouldn't affect things.
The first thing that came to my mind when seeing DaphnexVelma and FredxShaggy material on tumbrl was " Why they don't have the four together?"

If they are going to change their sexualities it just makes more sense that the gang is in an open relationship than have them in separate couples; after Mystery Inc that seems a possibility.

Attached: tumblr_ow4oz2O9sc1v85a78o2_1280.png (1280x720, 884K)

If Shaggy "I'll walk on your face" Rogers is the VIRGIN of the group... just... just how powerful is the Chad Fred?!?!?

Attached: 1525628118761.png (911x713, 173K)

Considering this is his normal badass self...

Attached: A13N6xKbCWL.jpg (1643x2560, 1.49M)

Shaggy and Scooby-Doo vs Fred

Who wins

>As powerful as Shaggy is, he's a virgin that got cucked by the bland guy wearing an ascot. We all know why he always took off with Daphne

shaggy got with her when he wore the red shirt tho

Attached: sad fred.png (446x451, 100K)

Fred? The smuck that drives the van?

>5'11" Fredlet
>6ft Chaddy

Attached: Ha! Ha! Outrageous!.jpg (948x651, 44K)

The arc where Shaggy and Free train together was unreal.

fred is a trapfag
therefore shaggy is the chad

>Velma isn't legal yet
Amazing.

how shit is this book?

>185(all muscles)
Pfffttt!

Excuse me?....

Fred, why the scarf?

Traps are a good hobby!

Shaggy is Dex and End
Fred is Str and Wis
They both have their ups and downs.

In pure strength, Shaggy and Scooby easily but Fred has them well trained.

So was he allowed to join their fun once he proved his stamina to Daphne?

The ascot wearer that will fuck you over if you doubt his fashion taste.

Attached: tiki s2.jpg (2398x844, 301K)

But Freddy is smart, he’s always calling the shots. I mean, sure, it’s always the same plan of “split up and search for clues” but he does come up with it every time

Attached: Poly gang.jpg (1258x2277, 799K)

Attached: tumblr_po1wovp9291skmdbp_1280.jpg (748x589, 153K)

Attached: tumblr_po1wovhUeR1skmdbp_1280.jpg (1279x797, 309K)

>only Daphne gets Scooby
But these two have the least character interaction. Is this a crack ship?

>Do I have to put you back in the box?

Attached: ted.png (250x299, 119K)

Shaggy had a number of times that he traveled with just Scooby and Daphne, though.

Besides, Shaggy seems largely aromantic around Velma and Daphne.

>Fred Bundy

PAINTED LIPSH
SHCOOLGIRL OUTFITSH

UND ZE PRETTY HAIR, SONNY
ZE HAIR NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED, SONNY

Attached: sonny_prettyhair.png (711x531, 313K)

What's the context here?

NOT
CANON

Everything's canon to their own series. Meaning there's actually no continuity in between. Which is depressing more Scooby fans as time goes on. For the upcoming "sequel" to the Zombie Island, there's probably going to be retcons similar to the recent Curse of the 13th Ghost.