Batman favoritism over superman

why is superman always presented as a pushover against batman Yea Forums? what's with all the favoritism that dc seems to have with batman that they treat the greatest superhero as a punching bag to make batman look "good"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk5h5CEME_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Goliath beating up David isn't a good story.

Because people see Batman as the underdog, and any chance he gets to overpower Superman, who people think can do anything and has no weaknesses, writers will gladly take.

I think at this point it's safe to say Batman is hardly the David at DC.

I mean he's rarely presented as a pushover in the actual comics. Even his greatest ever victory against Superman in TDKR was essentially just a draw. Most of the other times Superman is either weakened or mind-controlled, and thus not at his full fighting strength when they do actually tango.

Because he always goes easy on Batman or lets the backstabber hang around and figure out his weaknesses. The JLA has gotten fucked TWICE because they let Mr. Paranoid hang around with them and they still haven't learned it is a bad idea.

Batman is usually more profitable to DC than Superman. Children like edgy.

Practically speaking you're correct, but thematically speaking that's still kind of his deal

>why is superman always presented as a pushover against batman Yea Forums?
because of normies

This stupid "rivalry" even goes to their villains
>joker beating lex in the last story
Its fucking hilarious how the tech of one of the most brilliant minds on the universe got hacked by a lolsorandum clown

there's nothing interesting about it being he other way around

Batman keeps the lights on and has for decades.

Batman's more profitable and popular than Superman. Batman's pretty much the one character keeping DC alive. Batman's also the "human" character, the "powerless" character, the "tragic" character. Meanwhile Superman's often portrayed as a "god", as the "powerful" character, and the "beloved" character. It's the classic tale of the underdog.

Batman was the villain and the bully in the fucking film.

Because superman actually going to town on batman just looks like bullying.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk5h5CEME_8

To be fair, Superman actively tried to kill Batman and Green Lantern there for shit and giggles, and even threw them around buildings and shit without caring if their fight could possible hurt or kill any innocents.

You clearly missed "Batgod" that's been pushed ever since Morrison.

The Batgod trend doesn't change how people perceive them. Ulysses doesn't stop being any less of a tragic human hero despite banging Circe and shit.

Except when he deserves it.

Attached: Justice League (2017) WEBDL-1080p.mkv_snapshot_01.17.36_[2018.02.12_19.52.43].jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

Ulysses is not tragic since he does return to his intact family, but Aquilles from the Illiad was tragic.

That scene sucked and seemed to be written and made by hacks butthurt about how Superman was treated by Batman in BvS, despite Batman being totally in the wrong in that movie. I say hacks, because they didn't even understand the context of the "do you bleed?" quote.

In the tragic Olympics, Hector wins out.

Because Batman is the ultimate virgin and Superman is the ultimate chad.

>I did it, I brought back a quote I planted before with the reversed context, suck it, Nolan!
>But Zack, that makes no sense; obviously Batman bleeds and Superman knows it, he--
>SUCK MY DIIIIIIICK.

>tragic
>gets told specifically what his fate will be based on his choices
>does what he wants every step of the way with full knowledge
>Even gets a +10 vit armor from a god when his old one gets stolen
The only tragic element in Achilles' story is Patroclus' death.

You're joking right? Superman was slapping Batman around until the very end

do you realize that that scene was made by whedon right? and before you say that I'm full of shit you can know wich scene is wedon's and snyder's by seeing the badly cgi superman's mouth.

This. God... Superman in JL was terrible. Felt like a cardboard made by all the "NOT MUH" Superman idiot fanboys where all he did was try to show off how powerful he was and smile like a retard. It came off as extremely juvenile and the character literally broke the movie by the third arc. It shat on the whole reason for the movie.

The critics and audience praised Superman in that movie as Superman done right, though.

They are wrong and subdued by the Jews.
America is not about smiling and being retarded. It is about doing what needs to be done and accepting the praise befitting Jesus knowing your sacrifice is of equal if not greater magnitude.