If Amazo were plopped into Marvel, how much damage could he do before being stopped...

If Amazo were plopped into Marvel, how much damage could he do before being stopped? And who/what team would be best to try and stop him?

Attached: source-4.jpg (277x400, 27K)

Spiderman solos him by being clever

what was he again?
he copied powers or something?

what is defined as a power?
need more info.

Amazo vs Super-Adaptoid
Whoevers wins, we lose

The Awesome Android also got adaptive powers.

Attached: Marvel Awesome Android fbc60c47f5709032.jpg (567x973, 105K)

Was Amazo as god tier in comics as he was in JLU?

How about Amazo, riding on top of Regis, holding a trapper keeper.

Deadpool solos because something something cancer and crazy

He copied Hawk Girl's mace IIRC, but not Batman's skill.
Marvel has an Amazo, he's called the Super-Adaptoid. So it would go exactly like his stories I guess.

Either Vision or Dr Strange would reason with him

Everyone would be fucked when he manages to copy Worldbreaker Hulk.

Oh, yeah.
Fucking give a robot CANCER!
Has that ever been done in a story before? Robot with cancer?
I know Captain America's mighty shield got cancer once.

so how does amazo copy supes?
his shit is biological

Amazo takes out Super-Adaptoid only to be destroyed in turn by Ultron who is then dispatched by a Doombot.

Attached: 876237.jpg (1755x1374, 1.05M)

Technically no; since his power is to copy the powers of every active member of the league. In the comics, there's ever only the main roster active with a ton of reserve members. In JLU, practically every hero was active and actively fighting Amazo.

I'm not sure since most of the heroes are tech-based or just dudes who worked out

I don't remember. Can JLU Amazo copy technology? Because if not than tech heroes like Iron man or a more gadget based Reed and Hank Pym might do some damage.

He can.

>how much damage could he do before being stopped?
Depends. If he just finds himself there then he has no reason to hurt anybody. If he goes on a kill spree he would just destroy the planet instantly

Kojo does him in with one punch, man.

Even if he can't copy technology (which he can) there's nothing stopping him from just instantly moving Iron Man to another dimension. DCAU Amazo was more broken than Doctor Manhattan

Cartoon Amazo's copy power was too loosely limited to the point where the writers had to have him go away forever to keep the story going. He just added on whatever he saw onto his own power set with the ability to modify it at will, like he was vulnerable to kryptonite after taking Superman's powers but later decided to just...not be vulnerable. Or he uses Green Lantern's ring but doesn't have to charge it.

While that's technically true, that's not what happened.
Amazo initially only copied the super powers of the main roster in JL, then left the planet.
When he came back in JLU, he hadn't copied powers from other heroes, but encounters with undoubtedly hundreds of cosmic entities gave him various godlike powers.

If he runs across Jamie Madrox, he's basically unstoppable.
Otherwise you'll need people versed in Chaos magic like Strange and Magick, or someone with a level of reality warping they can just shut off his abilities before he can copy them, or someone who can reach him with reason.

Attached: Amazo.jpg (400x225, 29K)

He probably can copy human biology, but what good does that do you?

Considering that chaos magic forced him to Poochie then I guess Scarlet Witch with a power boost could cause him to fly off. Other than that he's an omnipotent omniscient god so either someone like him or Reed Richards could beat him.

I'm really glad the DCAU guys had the good sense to just come up with a new design rather than go with his comic one.