Knives Chau 7 suitors

So I was thinking...
In the comic Knives was telling Scott about how her mom keeps introducing her to Chinese boys with wealthy families.
So imagine is Scott didn't meet Ramona and he had to fight Knives's suitors, what could go down?

Attached: knives_chau_by_xenir.png (400x400, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/regyYBQAs74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Something like inverse Crazy Rich Asians probably.

I don't think that would've happened. However, I think it's probably likely he would've had to fight Mr. Chau.
I think that Knives not ending up with Scott is probably the best for her development too. The fact that she had to learn to deal with heartbreak and disappointment, as well as deal with adult problems has done more for her than dating Scott like she had hoped to do in the long term.

Attached: d4csdbt-7c3b3a53-1210-4b91-9dd1-c1ebdf6f1eed.jpg (509x853, 94K)

>Fighting a bunch of kids
Series would be done by the first volume

>Scott Pilgrim Assaults Teenagers

>Scott Pilgrim Gets Arrested by Mounties

I don't think actually really cared about Knives, she was just something to distract him while he was reeling from Envy. Most likely he would have went to some other person

Imagine since they're rich that they use underhanded schemes to fuck Scott over. Like elaborate shit Scott had to overcome that he can't just punch his way through.

>Scott vs. Huawei
I'd read it.

A whole arch of Scott having to play mind games with evil geniuses.

Scott beats one of the rich asian suitors because it turns out they crossdress

If he wins he’ll get a offering of a million dollars, enough to cover rent for one week in Vancouver

Damn, I wonder how much that bunker him and Wallace shared was.

That was a exaggerated joke, but I wonder how much rent was for that shitty room they had
Scott obviously paid his share in sexual favors

I always thought a sequel where Ramona had to fight Kim and Envy and Lisa and Wallace and whoever else would be cool.

that.....would make a nice alternate universe.

I'd be interested in a comic that follows Knives, Kim or any of the other characters post-Scott.

Came here to post this.
The whole point of Scott dating Knives is to showcase how much of an asshat he is at the beginning of the series.

I would totally read a Knives comic.

>Sequel comic: Knives Chau's 7 Suitors
>Knives has moved on from Scott, meets another boy (or girl, whatever, not important).
>It's getting kind of serious, in a real way, not in the fake high school crush way it was with Scott.
>In order to get her parents' blessings, her new boy/girlfriend must defeat her the Elite 7, suitors from wealthy chinese families that all want to marry Knives.
>After defeating the Elite 7, they must fight Mr. Chau.
>It's about Knives growing up, learning how to not define herself by a relationship and learning what real love is.
Do it, O'Malley. or sell me the rights and I'll do it myself.

>and Wallace
nice

>Scott: What? We never did anything!
>Wallace: Wow, you really WERE blackout drunk that night, huh?

Knives sucks in that role, Ramona is more adequate to that kind of character but Kim is a better endgame for Scott

Nevermind the suitors, would a true chinese tiger mom accept the fact that her daughter wants to date a guy who's a hair away from being a hobo?

>tfw no strong chinese tiger mom to berate you 24/7

It should be six suitors, like "six shooter", and then Mr. Chau is the Gideon that brought them all together.

Attached: 4b9e398346dce03b45d0db6bffa41a06.png (1498x2769, 300K)

Imagine if instead knives had to fight off the seven suitors so she could be the person she wants to be.

Imagine how much edgier it would've been. Like that lady fight with Gideon had blood n stuff. Except now there's a fuckton more cause you know, ninjas.

Some of you would just cry SJW, but I'd really like to see what happens to Knives after the events of SP.

Same. I want college Knives! I also want to see if she kept in touch with any of the other characters.

Imagine if Scott found out he never finished highschool and went back to get his diploma and ended up at one of the suitors schools.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

That feels more appropriate. Fight off suitors, possibly exes, who still feel they want to control a part of her. That way it'll be about moving on and growing up or some shit like that

stop making this fucking thread

>Scott found out he never finished highschool
somehow this seems actually really believable.

You know, I can imagine a chapter about Scott learning chinese culture and maybe hanging out in China or Chinatown.

It'd be more neat if it was a followup series. It'd even be fun because obviously Scott would end up being one of her "evil-exes". And he'd just sorta show up and be like "Oh yeah. I guess me and her dated a while." And then he just like challenges them to a game of street fighter or something and goes "Oh well I guess you win".

I wonder how long Scott could've dated Knives before Stacey or his parents started saying racist stuff? Apparently, they would've had an issue with her being Chinese from what she said in the first book

The big problem with a Scott Pilgrim followup is the last volume casts the entire story in doubt.

Was the magic kung fu bullshit real? Or was it Scott THINKING it was real?

Attached: 1552518895655.jpg (900x563, 135K)

FWIW if the post series illustrations are anything to go by the only folks Scott and Ramona seem to keep in contact with are Kim and Wallace.

>the last volume casts the entire story in doubt.
how so? the fights seemed to happen the way they did in the final volume. the only thing that was sketchy was Scott's memories, which were tampered with.

No, I'm pretty sure it was real. Even after Gideon stops fucking with Scott, the girls Gideon kept in the capsules were real, Going into subspace was real. Ramona's bag exploding was real and then Gideon himself Exploded into $7,777,777 or something so...Yeah...

>Scott and Ramona seem to keep in contact with are Kim and Wallace
oh really? source on it? also, any of Knives of Stills?

Honestly surprising. I'd have thought Knives woulda still kept touch since she's friends with Kim and still on decent enough terms with Scott.

>Knives woulda still kept touch since she's friends with Kim
I wish they would've elaborated on their friendship a little more. Not even the alleged romantic angle but just their friendship in general. From the first book, where Kim seemed hostile if not pitying of Knives, to the later books where they seemed to be on speaking terms. And obviously, the summer night on Julies birthday seemed to prove they built some sort of bond.

Attached: 4913855590_c3f834157d_b.jpg (1024x576, 179K)

Plus, people at the club were also impacted by the glow. There was at least some element of things happening that night.

Art on BLOM's twitter. I'll see if I can dig it up

sweet! thanks, user, looking forward to it!

So before Knives met Scott she was never into Rock music.
So if you were in Scott's place, what bands would you introduce her to?
(keep in mind it's 2005)
I'd give her:
>Green Day: Dookie
>Bad Religion: No Control
>The Strokes: Is This It
It's funny thinking about her jumping on her bed rocking out to these.

Yeah, Knives was pretty much new to rock/non-classical music. It's crazy to think someone could be that sheltered, but I can imagine in some families it's possible. My elementary school friend wasn't allowed to watch any cartoons besides the Fairly Odd Parents and Krypto the Super Dog until about 2007.

>what bands would you introduce her to?
Honestly, in 2005, I was listening to whatever was on my dad's Rhapsody playlist. Before that, it was Napster. I'd get a mix of things like Queen, the Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Green Day, Snoop Dogg, etc. I probably wouldn't be in a place to give any good suggestions.

Side note, it's a pretty cool thing that BLOM used to do flyer art for rock shows. I'm sure any Torontonians who grabbed some of the flyers backs then have somewhat of a fan treasure.

Attached: handbill_single.gif (380x583, 27K)

Uh... looks like his twitter got nuked. Sorry man.

Here's their cameo in Seconds at least. Can't identify the other two

Attached: scott_in_seconds.png (859x457, 496K)

damn, really? what'd BLOM do? did he just get sick of Twitter or did he get booted?

Imagine you have your knowledge of music now, but it's 2005. What would you share with her?

American idiot came out in 04
From under the cork tree in 05
A fever you just can't sweat 04
Demon Dayz in 04
Knives would be set, especially if you're introducing her to music.

Attached: 2590659-green-day-iheart-617-409.jpg (617x409, 54K)

Green Day: American Idiot
Gorillaz: Gorillaz and Demon Days

Those are probably two albums from that time I was into that would probably match her appreciation for rock music. However, I also think Knives will probably continue to grow her appreciation for music over time and will probably be open to new songs (especially as new guys will come into her life and introduce new stuff to her). If anything, she'd probably start introducing me to new stuff, which I would greatly appreciate. Knives seems like a really cool girl to befriend in real life.

Attached: j4PRpLTs_0201180936551gpadd.jpg (829x1200, 573K)

All I know is it's suspended.

Someone probably saw Scott's junk and wigged out

Alternate Universe:
Scott Pilgrim vs. the Planet
>Scott uses knives as a rebound
>However, he gets into fights with her suitors
>Easy victories, but each claw at his resolve
>Scott realizes how much of an asshole he is
>Confronts knives father, and wins, but also discovers he really does have some feelings for Knives
>He is so disgusted with himself that he spawns Negascott.
>Scott is beat up by Negascott, but is rescued by Knives.
>In a final tussle, Scott and Negascott punch each other with a blinding force while both cry like babies
>One Scott remains, looking different than both, and he loves Knives
>Kissy kissy

Not bad, user.

Demoscene tracks from razor1911 rips and so on.

youtu.be/regyYBQAs74

Was that a good film?
As a chinese-american I was vaguely interested, but all the "Hey look it's a film starring asian people!" advertising completely put me off.

The Cure: Three imaginary boys
Bloc party: Silent Alarm
Joy Division: Unknown Pleasures
Green Day: Warning
Nirvana: Nevermind
These are 5 great starter albums. I think Scott introduced her to Smashing Pumpkins cause he was a fan. But if I was in his place definitely would be sharing music left and right. Probably try to teach her how to play an instrument.

Now I want art of Knives as Noodle and vice versa.

>So imagine is Scott didn't meet Ramona and he had to fight Knives's suitors, what could go down?
Nothing, they're Chinese. No competition for a huwhite man.

Attached: 1546181357967.png (1197x844, 856K)