Would Hal Jordan be a better character if he was gay?

Would Hal Jordan be a better character if he was gay?

Attached: 1510687545080.jpg (600x395, 58K)

He’d be the same character if he was gay.

To be honest, Hal Jordan could easily be either asexual or not feeling like he needs a lover. Sure, people caricatured him as a womanizer in John’s run & the 2009 movie, but Hal has the opportunity to be a straightforward hero whose only reward is action and nobility, rather than someone to bang

That doesn’t mean I don’t like his interaction with Carol & Sinestro pre-Rebirth

Why do you idiots think "gay" is a personality trait?

To be fair, it would make Sinestro betraying him a much bigger deal if they were lovers.

A major part of his character is the fact that he constantly is forced to sacrifice his social life on earth in order to serve the greater good as a green lantern. This has been around since the silver age during his relationship with Carol, his friends, and his domestic responsibilities as a pilot. Every single time that he was forced to choose between his mundane responsibilities and his duty as a protector of the planet, he always chose the latter. Hal doesn't need his sexuality to be explored because it isn't important to his character, the few genuine friends he has managed to retain after all these years are more important to him than that anyways, and even then he is willing to let those friendships vanish if his job as green lantern require them. Making hal gay wouldn't change a thing.

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1041x1600, 418K)

Fuck off Johns

Attached: 2377933-hal_kill_sinestro.jpg (420x589, 75K)

I hate that you fags keep trying to force this shit. a waifu or movie thread died for this.

Fuck off, there are dozens of those daily

No, not really and I can't see him as gay he loves tits and ass too much.

Maybe bi-curious dude who gets taken advantage of (like Constantine did to him or like Bueno did with Kyle) but not gay.

he'd be a much less creepy character considering one of his key character traits seems to be that he has an interest in jail bait

i mean this is a universe where no one masturbates, but Hal constantly thinks about wanting to bang jailbait

No, that'd be like asking if you were a better person if you were straight.

How does having him lust after teenage boys make him less creepy?

And we need more of them and less of this.

Nah, we need more husbando threads

Attached: 006cd02b13128e844685bb850a806f5e.jpg (367x750, 103K)

what's the matter, sweetie? your bat fag thread didn't get you enough attention?

No, gays aren't interesting people.

>dat halass
DAYUUM

It didn't work for Alan Scott, so why would it work for Hal?

I miss gay Alan

If?

Get gassed, nigger

Forgot pic

Attached: earth2-600x1060.png (600x1060, 1.11M)

>To be honest, Hal Jordan could easily be either asexual or not feeling like he needs a lover.

One of Hal's personality quirks through his time in the Silver Age and Bronze Age was that he was the suave action hero who made it his life mission to get girls wet.

Attached: Hal Jordan, ladies man.jpg (1329x764, 479K)

It didn't make sense for Alan to be gay. Mischaracterization like that is why N52 Earth 2 failed.