Should they be gay?

Should they be gay?

Attached: CF955835-5903-4279-824F-6BA6E457397F.png (894x1358, 1006K)

No, but they should be single. Any relationship they get into should fail, and they will be cursed to fighting one another forever

Considering their main relationships with women have been with enormous bitches they might as well be already.

No, but i think Batman should engage in sexual intercouse with Orca.

Here's a superior couple

Attached: 13e067152d9834ccb11539b8ac44f754.png (617x955, 558K)

BAtman is already gay

well shit..if he's gay then it might not be possible..

Attached: GordonBTAS.jpg (640x480, 38K)

You old pervert fuck, you better stop with this crap or i'm telling the press.

no, nobody should

No. Nobody should be gay.

Would explain why he's after The Chief.

FUCK THE PRESS

Should they? You mean they aren't?

I mean, give it enough time. Once interest in these characters isn't at the appropriate levels I'm sure Bruce will spontaneously have a revelation that he's liked cocks up his ass all these years.

Attached: 1512516498494.jpg (822x596, 190K)

>spontaneously

Attached: Batman-sex-gay.jpg (475x332, 58K)

you'd want that, wouldn't you?

The Joker is the kind of guy to shoot paint out of his ass onto Bruce's face just to piss him off.

Yes, but only because I love hatesex.

Attached: foreplay.jpg (570x550, 225K)

They're already gay.

Attached: tumblr_paojtcKAtV1qiwdwoo1_1280.jpg (770x1200, 300K)

Aren't they already?

Attached: 51a33cb7ca2e.gif (600x341, 2.99M)

Orca belongs to Nightwing

COMMISSIONER, THIS IS THE FIFTIETH TIME YOU'VE MADE THIS THREAD. CEASE.

They're platonically gay. It's not bromance (because the hate each other) but they have the kink for each other's intelligence and resourcefulness.

But is it really gay if your love for someone is so pure?

Attached: tumblr_orfa3rSnqN1t3kl0io1_1280.jpg (1280x1184, 267K)

>Should

Attached: fighting-the-joker-again.png (500x1319, 364K)

Yes, it's the only way to revive the trainwreck that is the Batman franchise.

Batman shouldn't be gay.

If Batman isn't gay, Joker shouldn't be gay, because having the paragon of lawful good be straight and the paragon of chaotic evil be gay is... I don't want to use any Tumblr words here, but it's bad.

I've always figured that Joker started doing gay shit to fuck with Batman's head and then Batman just started reciprocating to show Joker he was implacable and would never go insane and fall for him. The Joker, then thinking that Batman really WAS gay enacted a massive plot to make him fall in love, only so the Joker could break up with him and finally take away the last thing he loved by committing suicide. Around halfway through this elaborate mental dance someone like Superman or Luthor would explain to the both of them how stupid that was, even for the two of them, then ask how far it went, leading to the Joker and Batman awkwardly looking away from everyone.

If joker is this pretty sure.

>I've always figured that Joker started doing gay shit to fuck with Batman's head and then Batman just started reciprocating to show Joker he was implacable and would never go insane and fall for him.
Just like me and me mate. We're always pushing one another with the gay shit to see who will give up, but we've never done. Once he was fucking my ass and calling me a faggot, but then i started to buckle against his pelvis and asking if he was going to cum for me like a little faggot and he totally did! Came in my ass and everything! What a gay little bitch! He still didn't admit, though, but i totally had him then.

That's hot.
You fucking faggot.

Attached: 1552655082662.jpg (171x311, 25K)