THE FLASH EYEING NOVEMBER PRODUCTION START

thegww.com/exclusive-wbs-the-flash-currently-eyeing-novemer-2019-production-start/

Attached: IMG_3176.jpg (795x1694, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

playboy.com/read/ezra-miller-fantastic-beasts-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/flash-shocker-ezra-miller-writing-script-bid-star-1194937
youtu.be/rswJRHLZqv8
youtube.com/watch?v=VxD7cqDrlGc
comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/07/justice-league-flash-breakout-flashpoint-director-coming-soon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b..b...but DC is supposed to be dead!

Ezra looks great

I really hope it's not a adaptation of Flashpoint

Unless they announce that they are recasting Barry, I just don’t care

Attached: 4CA1511F-CC15-4EC3-BD4D-6C1B335D04D7.jpg (696x577, 170K)

Why would you lie? He looks terrible as the flash

I really like this casting. I'm not terribly attached to the Barry comic look

I really hope not. Flashpoint shouldn't even be a Flash movie but a Flash centric JL movie

It'll be delayed again.

I hope it's not because of fucking Floptastic Creatures 3.

See I don’t care about him being Blonde, but Ezra plays Barry as way to much of a spaz which is not how Barry is at all at most he could probably play a great adult Bart but that’s about it

I would rather he be in that and run out his contract with those films than destroy the flash franchise

>It's gonna be Green Lantern all over again

He played him as a spaz because that's how Snyder/Whedon wanted it, there's no reason that they can't change the characterization
Same with the running style/form

Barry doen't have a personality anyway

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Attached: flash BtS Snyder (2).webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

Probably Whedon. Snyder wanted to portray the Flash as a zen warrior, or whatever the fuck that means.

>Flash looks as bad as he did before
Fuck, bros

>the Flash as a zen warrior
Max Mercury?

Is that not just a photo from Justice League?

It would be awesome if DC finally gave us an adaption of The Zen Master of Speed

>Joker, Birds of Prey, The Suicide Squad, The Batman, Flash, The Kitchen all filmed or being filmed this year
Great DC is rushing shit again just like when this dumpster fire started

I'm guessing they either:
>Saw the good reception of Civil War's Spider-Man and tried to replicate that. (WB definitely thinks Flash is DC's Spider-Man)
>They tried to merge Barry, Wally and Bart into one.

Snyder posted that last year as part of a group of images from "his version" of JL, it was an unused promotional shot I guess?

Attached: flash on set BtS.jpg (800x800, 68K)

Joker and Kitchen are on post-production and not related to the DCEU (the latter is Vertigo btw).

Funny because they also are trying to turn Blue Beetle into a movie.

I look forward to this. In order to distance itself from the TV show, it has to be as little as Geoff Johns as possible. Which is a good thing since they'll be forced to be original. I'm sick of everything being an adaptation of one of his normie friendly books.

Stop replying to ladderbro

>it has to be as little as Geoff Johns
Geoff Johns is Flash. He revived the fledgling franchise. WIthout him, there's nothing

That's still way too many DC movies to put into production in one year

2020 is probably going to have Blue Beetle, Black Adam, Batgirl, Plastic Man New Gods, Lobo, and some Joker type movie

If they want a SM it should be Static

Barry was already like that in the early JL footage. All Whedon probably did was adding more quips.

>it has to be as little as Geoff Johns as possible
I'm sure the Johns stuff will be kept to a minimum now that he's no longer in charge

he is really a handsome guy

Attached: 1446623058586.png (200x200, 17K)

God that suit looks like dogshit

Hey now none of that

We're focusing on Shazam right now

Attached: D1qLlUVXgAAgwJF.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

why can't I lust over all DCEU actors at once user?
they're all so handsome

I’ll believe it when I see it. The Flash movie has been cursed for awhile. I expect the Trench movie to come out before this.

>The Flash movie has been cursed for awhile.
Justice League Dark Universe and Black Adam say hi

>Who is Mark Waid?
>What is Post-Crisis Flash?
>Who are the JSA?

>What is shit no one cares about?

This, they will recast Affleck and most likely Cavill so just recast Ezra.

Dude is that jojivlogs?

You're not on Yea Forums, pal

Hell just recast everyone. I mean you got rid of Will Smith so obviously star power means absolutely nothing

Hoping whoever designed Mamoa's Aquaman costume in his movie redoes Barry's costume.

Good. For as much as I'm not the biggest fan of the DCEU, I'd rather they actually get projects up and running.

This. I hope it's more of a low-key movie with blue-collar criminals in the Rogues, but maybe some hints towards the Multiverse as well.

>For as much as I'm not the biggest fan of the DCEU, I'd rather they actually get projects up and running.
This the more money they lose the faster they go bankrupt

Wally nostalgia baby mad

Star power means nothing for a movie's success when a literally who like Momoa can lead Aquaman and it be so successful
Clearly WB sees something in Miller if they haven't recast him already

>This the more money they lose the faster they go bankrupt
>Aquaman made literally a billion
Yeah, okay.

I'd rather WB turn things around and give me a DC cinematic universe that's actually good than just abandon the whole thing, because this might be literally the only chance they've got before the age of the superhero film is over.

He probably sucks good dick seeing as he's also in the Fantastic Beasts series and given Tsujihara's current scandal

It will never be over. They still make westerns and DC is getting experimental with things like The Trench and Joker so as long as there's variety in genre Superhero movies can last forever

Stop replying to ladderbro. Also, Superhero movies will never die. At most, they will go back to X-Men levels.

>He probably sucks good dick

he's literally, not figuratively, a homosexual

No, he's what they call in the gay community gaybait.

I would legitimately be okay with that.

I hate people who keep on crying about how they're sick of superheroes already but I could see how people could potentially get sick of them eventually. But I'd rather we continue to get them in the future, just maybe not to the same degree and with more experimentation with it. Stuff like Brightburn and the like.

Joke's on you, I don't even like the character.

>Clearly WB sees something in Miller if they haven't recast him already

They believe he's the next big thing and are trying to push him.

Worked for Momoa, didn't work so great for Gadot, I doubt it'll work for Miller. Poor Ray Fisher never got his.

You don't need a killer gaydar to know that fag in the OP is not straight.

I'm just tired of fucking continuity, just as with mainstream comics. The biggest advantage movies had, to me, was that I didn't really need to know jack shit about anything, I could just go and watch the movie. That's gone now and you get shit like Captain Marvel existing and succeeding thanks to continuity and its links to other successful movies instead of doing it on its own merits.

>Poor Ray Fisher never got his.
What's sad is that he actually played the part really damn well. Even though JL wasn't that good, he wasn't bad at all actually. He really should've been cast as MM instead. Or if they had to cast him as a black guy, Black Lightning or something.

But in any case, we're not going to see a Cyborg solo. I think people would've been more willing to see a MM solo at least.

Attached: 1547679900331.png (1200x1169, 767K)

>didn't work so great for Gadot
???

I hate everything about what I'm look at right now. Ezra Miller looks like a fucking dope and that suit is an eyesore that fundamentally misunderstands Flash's costume.

Man I'm not a fan of Last Jedi in the slightest, but trying to talk shit to Frank Oz is pretty fuckin dumb.

They should make it like Spiderverse and have multiple Flash’s and alternate universes/timelines

I actually really fucking like the continuity. I get the appeal of solo movies but I like that we're actually getting movies that understand the appeal of an interconnected superhero universe much like the comics. I never thought I'd get something like that as a kid but here we are now, for better or worse.

They could very well pull an Aquaman and just give him a way more comics accurate suit in his solo movie.

Curious to see how they will play this when marketing this film to be honest. I suspect them to pretend the last few year's of Ezra's escapades never happened and to reinvent him as more masculine to appeal to a larger audience.

Will Smith is a dying brand name.

didn't work so great for Gadot

Attached: poorman's batman.png (482x349, 235K)

Nah, they'll double down on it and emphasize how important and empowering it is to have a "queer" actor headlining a blockbuster superhero movie.

DCEU Barry is not the kind of character that'll pull in female viewers based on his rugged manliness, even if Miller was straight.

This
Ezra is tied with Chalamet as twink supreme in Hollywood right now

This they might even make his Barry gay

with a sugar daddy played by that one guy from Triple Frontier

wait what escapades? all I know about Miller is that he has ugly feet and is a hippie

I'm down for Eddie Thawne as his love interest

playboy.com/read/ezra-miller-fantastic-beasts-interview
Start there user

Attached: 1542604224198.jpg (550x518, 34K)

>didn't work so great for Gadot
Isn't she in Death on the Nile?

That's part of the post-Wonder Woman 1984 second push.

Continuity is nothing but a celebration of mediocrity.

He was the worst part of JL for me, the only scene I liked him in was the race and that was more because of Caville than him

what the fuck is this shit??

Attached: C0DF9507-D921-4141-B3B3-844C2920018A.jpg (720x900, 36K)

ummmm sweetie it's social progress, don't be a bigot or anything, men can wear women's clothes too

Momoa didn't have name recognition but he did have face recognition from GoT. Normies loved Drogo.

>Flash movie may come before a Batman movie

Cue Batfags bitching about that, as if they don't have 11 other movies + a shit ton of games and shows to bide their time

They could also recast him.

Pretentious homo with shitty feet.

the fact that aquaman was a quip fest and shazam is going to be the same just mean that the old dcu is dead, say hello to your new mcu tho...

Fuck off Ladderbro, he fixed his feet, those pics are from years ago

The last thing I wanted was a serious Shazam movie so that doesn't bother me

Actually we haven't seen the new DS C yet

Aquaman and Shazam are Johns and Berg's DC which wa a thing for about 3 months. Joker and Birds of Prey are the "new DC"

I wanted a charming Shazam movie with innocent wonder and noble heroics against oddball villains.

Apparently what I am getting is *sip* "Dude, where's my magic word?" who fights Lex Luthor with his own Evil Shazam powers.

>against oddball villains.
Next time

Attached: 1771024.jpg (305x494, 37K)

>We want the pg deapool audience

Waited through 7 movies for Brainiac. Seven!
Luthor, Zod and Luthor, El Luthorez, Luthor with Evil Superman, Luthor, Zod, and Luthor with undead Zod.

Now we get Shazam and they've turned amazing Savana into a square Luthor with Zod powers. All I wanted was an evil fucking Android/AI from space. Audiences would buy into that. Now I'm supposed to believe WB will use a talking caterpillar for anything other than an Easter Egg?

Give it up. Barry is shit and Wally is getting a live action adaptation from a good actor.

Seething

jesus fucking dc. they didn't even start filming yet

Attached: xwimgqwy78g21.jpg (3136x2154, 417K)

>a good actor
>in a DC movie
You DKeks get more delusional by the day

Attached: giphy (3).gif (245x320, 1.55M)

I love it

It's not Flashpoint.

It's pre-Flashpoint. Sets up Thawne and the mechanics of the Speed Force, time travel and the Multiverse and ends on a huge lead-in.

Overall the script is pretty good.

Jay Garrick is in it.

>Movie
No, show you faggot.
>Barry movie has been delayed by 100 years
>Says anyone else is seething

Attached: 67288D15-B0ED-452B-B8EC-DB755D1A3675[1].jpg (1000x668, 118K)

>That last spoiler
Well now I'm interested

Oh right that streaming service no one uses

God I hope.

I think they call it a face warmer

Yeah which somehow keeps managing to get new shows and seasons for existing ones.

Hopefully the next Flash costume also accentuates one of Ezra's best assets.

Attached: flash costume.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

>Luthor, Zod and Luthor, El Luthorez, Luthor with Evil Superman, Luthor, Zod, and Luthor with undead Zod.
I hope if we ever got MoS2, they finally give us a Superman villain (or villains) who aren't Lex or Zod. Give me Brainiac, Bizarro, or Mr. Mxyzptlk.

Of course, they could also recast Luthor and give him sort of a Black Manta role as well.

fuck you all

Attached: 1521991625435.png (1200x1392, 1.43M)

And what amazing shows they are

Attached: 20190315_002653.jpg (750x718, 169K)

Kill yourself retard, that picture is from EIGHT YEARS AGO
His feet are fine now

Attached: updated feet compilation.jpg (1062x1060, 247K)

But I thought you said no one was using it

>Everyone's wearing comfortable clothes
>Not Snyder. He's gonna be half cocktail party, half working man

Still sad for him, though. That shit with his daughter was horrible.

They're filthy is what they are

Filthy and dirty

Attached: Ezra-Miller-Bunny-Playboy-Magazine-Editorials-Fashion-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-3.jpg (700x875, 72K)

They're shooting on a rooftop in that photoshoot and he has no socks on, of course his soles are going to get dirty.

Attached: playboy1080p.webm (1920x1080, 1.16M)

He’s really fucking hot

I want off this planet.

Attached: 1499307492580.jpg (612x612, 54K)

To be honest, I haven't seen any Batfags complaining about Aquaman and Shazam getting their solo movies before Batman gets a new one, I don't see why they'd complain about this one.
I've seen countless of Superfags bitching about no MoS 2 though.

Man of taste detected

Attached: 1545324352322.jpg (501x915, 308K)

You didn't want any of those things, you just want to bitch. The Shazam movie is being described even by some of the most bitter critics as "charming", that exact word you used. But you decide to get hung up on whatever you don't like because that's exactly what you want.

nuoh my god

Alright one more
I want to be suffocated by his thighs

Attached: 12934896_1741380549430323_429021626_n.jpg (625x1193, 237K)

>Movie
No you stupid shit, on TV.

What's that guy doing with his hand in his pocket

Really though, you must have such a specific kind of fetish to find men in skirts or ladies clothes attractive.

Attached: 1497831423699.jpg (763x813, 120K)

Only attractive men with nice butts

>those toes
>Fine
kek

I didn't they were particularly nice feet, just nothing physically wrong with them like fungus or some shit. Who cares if you have ugly feet anyway?

I’ll take it over that dumb Fantastic Beasts movies.

Where do you think we are ?

He does but they need to redesign that outfit, especially now that The Hack is History and since Batfleck is gone, it can be something Barry actually develops, versus supposedly getting it from Bruce the way some idiots were suggesting.

Agreed with the people who are complaining about this - he was badly written for his brief scene in BvS, which again was the fault of The Hack and Goyer, and he was also badly written when they decide to try to make him the comic relief in JL (which likely can be set on the feet of Zach in part, since that was a reflexive reaction to the flaws in BvS and MoS, but mostly on Josh).

He's an excellent actor and very personable on his own, there's no reason to recast him at all.

Batgirl doesn't even have a director or a script, neither does Lobo and also The Joker (Leto is about to start a different film and will have other conflicts), New Gods does not have a script, and Plastic Man is just a fantasy as is Jaime

'sup laderbro

Attached: evansposting2.gif (500x392, 1.24M)

Based

Thanks, this actually makes me feel a lot better about liking him. I'm glad he fixed them.

>Flash movie may come before a Batman movie
Nope

Attached: D1rpPyLX0AA2q9a.jpg (640x1136, 85K)

>PRODUCTION START
What the fuck, they still haven't actually started it? I was wondering what the fuck was going on DC's other Justice League hero movies recently too. I guess they were waiting to see if Aquaman would do well before greenlighting any continuation of that universe.

hey just out of curiosity, does anyone actually like this version of the flash?

Did you even read this thread? Plenty of people replied that they’re looking forward to it.
Just because they made Barry a spazz in JL doesn’t mean they can’t change the characterization for this film. Ezra Miller is a great actor.

I don't like this Flash

Did I miss something or when did they get an actual director for this?

Like 2017 maybe early 2018

You missed a lot

Fantstic Beast has been holding up production. But since Fantastic Beast 2 flopped and was shit abd Aquaman made billion, the 3rd one was delayed and Flash got priority.

I wanna eat his asshole desu

I'd fuck Ezra Miller.
Pic related.

Attached: 1552254611932.png (964x924, 111K)

You should be ashamed of yourself

Attached: 1551416270257.jpg (1405x685, 218K)

Nnnnnnnngggghhhh

i'll fucking cut you nigger

More? For some reason him as a slut is doing it for me.

In that first pic his knees are already up to his chest, imagine just ripping a hole in the onesie in the correct spot and fucking him like that.

Flashpoint

Flash reboots the universe. New batman, no BvS, no JL, cyborg looks less retarded

hopefully erza reboots himself, the guy was miscast worse than lex facebook

Needs
...and redesigning the suit...

Attached: 1475101069496.jpg (193x300, 20K)

So has he learned how to actually run yet?

You realize that running style was requested by Snyder right? All of the running sequences were shot on a hybrid treadmill/trampoline which is why they look so floaty and dumb. He’s not unable to run or something.

>running style was requested by Snyder
It was Whedon, that's clearly cuckold/gay style

Yeah.
The question still remains: Will the director want to recreate the style, or will he be allowed to run in non-retard fashion, or in other words:

It's a mixture of Snyder having the idea of frictionless movement and Ezra being a bit effeminate in his run. Reshoots and effects not being finished while supervised by Whedon who didn't give a shit gave it the last push to looking retarded. If you compare the select running scenes from the earlier trailers to later shots you can clearly see the difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw

Attached: 87878284-4A77-45EA-8F81-7790A569CA29.png (657x264, 16K)

Women like fags like him for some reason, if anything the movie will do good in that area.

What are all those wires for, again?

Learning not to kill by killing and feeling bdong.

I don't like that they made him autistic

>Plenty

It's one very obsessed guy samefagging.

God he is quite handsome

>60 posters
>one guy samefagging
Here’s your (You) Ladderbro

>60 poster
>166 replies

Makes you think.

That’s only like 2-3 posts per person, and throughout this thread there’s multiple conversations between people

I hope we get super speed effects like Faora's in MoS rather than whatever was going on in JL. That movie still has my favorite representation of super speed in a movie.

How do yo even know?

How new are you? Bottom right corner, user

Yes but to some idiots here, EVERYTHING has to be a conspiracy.

Very few of these threads ever have a wide variety of people talking in them.

Some people have such a hate boner for Ezra that they’re convinced it’s impossible for more than one person to like him

i remember him doing this ninja stance in justice league

Attached: flash ninja pose.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

what website is this?

Attached: Henry Ezra JL.jpg (1030x1173, 107K)

Attached: Clark Arthur.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Wasn't too hot on him in JL but since they're soft rebooting everything anyway, eh why not. Still stuck with Snyder's atypical casting though.

he looks like fucboi
his codpiece is shaped like an arrow

The only way this turns out good is if they completely ignore everything about Justice League. The characterization, the costume, the fact that Batman is The Flash's mentor, etc.

Also, don't let Geoff Johns get too close to this project, either, or else it will follow his pet version of Barry to the T. Do something closer to how earlier writers wrote him, before the whole "I MUST FIND THE YELLOW STREAK THAT REALLY KILLED MY MOM" bullshit.

Looks like The Data Lounge

Name a Flash villain that can carry a movie! You can't!

Attached: 1397765521045.jpg (1219x1596, 504K)

Attached: captain-cold.jpg (481x532, 120K)

there is no way this dude is straight
am i going to wake up 5 years from now and hear about how this guy got rapòed by a bunch of producers to get acting gigs? because he looks like the kind of dude that producers would want to fuck in exchange for gigs.

LOL! Moviefags will just see him as a Diet Mr. Freeze. And he's not interesting without his entire gang to do capers with. Name a Flash villain that can carry a mobir! You can't!

Attached: 1389092193505.png (477x506, 499K)

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/flash-shocker-ezra-miller-writing-script-bid-star-1194937

>Miller is taking a stab at writing the script for the Warner Bros. project, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. He has teamed up with Grant Morrison, the acclaimed comics author, to pen a draft that could determine if he stays on as star, playing crimefighter Barry Allen.

This can only result on gay sex.

Oh man this movie gonna be fucking weird

I would love a gay Flash

Grodd. Wild brutal power with mind of evil genius, telepatic powers and army of intellectual brutes like himself. He can destroy your body with his animal might. He can destroy your mind with his alien/hyper-evolved/(choose your favorite version) brain. He can be very dangerous, it's not just "Haha talking monkey!" God, i hate normies.

But it already was on CW and it was good, so i choose the Rogues gang versus Flash. Ordinary human beings without powers, just gadgets and skill versus the superhuman. It's like many Luthors vs Superman, like evil Batmans vs anybody who is not Batman.

Marvel did movies with Kaecilius and Oldrich Killian as main villains. Just saying.

>The development has bubbled up from a clash of creative visions. John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein, who have been on board the project since January 2018, have a light-hearted approach to the material (and even hail from that sort of background, with credits like Spider-Man: Homecoming and Game Night). And, as sources note, that is the general track favored by Warners, which scored a billion-dollar hit with Aquaman by going the fun spectacle route and is seeing strong buzz on Shazam!, which is wearing its “superheroics is fun” on its sleeve .

>Miller is said to want a darker take on the material.

>The two sides have been working on compromises since last year but Miller took the initiative to tackle the story himself. He partnered with Morrison, with Warners hiring the two to script their take. It is a rare move for an actor to be so invested in a superhero project that they switch hats, but Miller sees himself as deeply committed to the character.

Holy shit, for a guy who doesn't like Ezra as Flash but likes Morrison, this might be the worst.

Light hearted is the right way to go with The Flash

Morrison would know that. Ezra might still be high on that Snyder stuff though.

>Miller is said to want a darker take on the material.

Does this guy knows that WB is choosing lighthearted for a reason, right? He surely must know that darker DC failed, or is he trying to follow Zack steps with the movies? Because if so he will get a bad result.

A fight between Barry and Zoom would be cool in live action youtu.be/rswJRHLZqv8

Morrison could come up with great, dark evil Grod ideas.

Attached: Grod Must Feed.jpg (236x342, 33K)

Morrison loves to make dark stories.

Attached: henry ezra.jpg (640x640, 78K)

They can just slightly tone it down.

You really can't get better news than that.

Hopefully even though Miller wants a darker tone, they still make the movie colorful, comic booky, and even fun. I hope they realize that just because something is dark, it doesn't necessarily mean realistic and gritty underneath a grey filter. Waid and Johns' runs both had plenty of dark shit despite being rather vibrant and colorful.

>The script could be submitted to the studio as early as next week.
>But there could be a lot riding on it. If Warners chooses against Miller's take on the hero, the actor could part ways with the project. Additionally, and fittingly for a hero who races to beat the clock, there is a countdown scenario here as well: according to one insider, Miller’s holding deal on Flash expires May.

Bros....are you Team Ezrason or Team Daleystein?

Attached: its happening.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

event though I hate Ezra, Morrison any day of the week just for the chance of a little bit of creativity in these movies... also i'm pretty sure Flash is his favourite DC character so it's guaranteed he'll have some crazy ideas

>Team Dale((Stein))3

Who win

Yes, but even if you look at Multiversity, or Final Crisis, at their absolute darkest, the darkest the Flash ever went was self-sacrifice. Hell, in FC, Barry came back from the Speed Force when everything else was going wrong and dark.

holy shit...I just realized...Ezra eluded this during this interview from November: youtube.com/watch?v=VxD7cqDrlGc

>The reason why we are late, and this is the honest to God truth...We’re all—and I include myself in this
>and I include myself in this

you cheeky bitch.

Attached: 1517140064200.png (360x346, 142K)

He's "queer", which is a fancy way of saying bisexual.

>Ezra and GMoz writing the script

Is...is this hope?

>Two guys that have never written a successful script in their lives
>Doing a rush job while they're at it

It'll be a disaster.

How do you know it's rushed? This could have been in the works for months and they're only just revealing it now.

>Doing a rush job while they're at it
They're delivering it next week, it's implied they were the reason the film was on a loop.

>tfw DC lets that faggots contract expire

Attached: _0ca3b9e4-bef4-11e8-aa2b-bfb0450a5721.jpg (960x540, 53K)

The plot thickens

Flash was actually one of the better received parts of JL from the *general public*. Which is why he hasn't been recast yet or why Warner is giving Miller this chance I guess.

>faggotry

Attached: 1546644664205.jpg (631x407, 66K)

Now that i think about it who are the new Batman and Superman since Cavill and Afflek are out? Also Joker for that matter.

>Flash was actually one of the better received parts of JL from the *general public*

Not really.

I think he means that no one gave a shit about him.

Which is sufficient to be one of the better received parts.

Can't you say that about the whole movie though?

Really, I just want a Luthor recasting. Cavill could stay or leave. But Luthor NEEDS to be recast.

Morrison Miller has most potential here. I believe it could strike a good balance between humorous and poignant, the current draft must be just safe and quippy.

It's not that rushed, Grant posted this picture in September 2018 and it was just some dumb concert selfie. So even going by just September that's at least 6 months that the script would have been in the works for.

Attached: 41885923_679860452388414_4071148532034540542_n.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

I'm fine with that and I doubt Jessie cares or that his contract is going to last much past this year

This has been repeatedly reported in industry papers, all that matters is that Warners believes it, and they do.

comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/07/justice-league-flash-breakout-flashpoint-director-coming-soon/

It's sad that we know this is going to end in a recast and a Homecoming clone, Morrison might be good but he writes unfilmable shit.

They can do the Raimi-darkness here. You know, typical for capebooks absurdity and phantasmagoria and light-hearted heroic spirit with serious moments and drama when it really needs to be. Like Doom Patrol Show, it's not afraid to be silly, but the situations in it are really dark.

Ezra is getting recast. Its over

No, it's happening

Nah "creative differences" strikes again

Teaming up with someone with more awareness of moviemaking could help with that. Personally I'd prefer almost anything to watching 2 hours of focus on the spastic twerp they made him in the previous movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=VxD7cqDrlGc

Ezra seems dedicated to getting the tone right, it doesn't seem like he's convinced it's some "dark" universe based on what he's said. I guess whatever they're looking at is darker in comparison to the quip-fest that was Barry in JL.