Reminder that Thor has the most justification of being the one to land the killing blow on Thanos

Reminder that Thor has the most justification of being the one to land the killing blow on Thanos.

Attached: 46C9A685-14DB-4429-B09E-774C3E5DE56F.jpg (633x353, 35K)

who's second?

Nebula.

>Implying Thanos will die at all and just fuck off somewhere

nope, he had his shot and he blew it. hawkguy is gonna lose his kids. he gets the shot

That’d be the ideal ending, but since when has an MCU movie ever had that?

Dude, if it's about the people Thanos killed, he did it for all of the universe.

Anyway, the Russos have said the reason They falled was because the Avengers didn't work together. the defeat of Thanos will be a team effort.

>hawkguy is gonna lose his kids. he gets the shot
And Thor lost 3/4 of what was left of Asgard to that purple fuck. Thor suffered more in this case.

Captain Marvel.....

>And Thor lost 3/4 of what was left of Asgard to that purple fuck.
Who gives a fuck about Asgard? Thor lost all his friends to Hela and didn't give a shit

Civil War

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

>duh Skrulls are gud bois dey dindu nuffin
no

This. Thor or Nebula.
I'm going to scream if it's Carol cause she is the most undeserving.

Is Zemo still the best villain to ever grace this saga?

the first Thor

Attached: 643274747.gif (500x180, 939K)

Thor had the opportunity, but screwed up, arguably worse than Star Lord. Nebula's the only one in IW who didn't do anything monumentally dumb, so she should get the killing blow.

Captain Marvel because he DARED to take away someone that a strong woman like her cared about.

Lol no

His plan and motivations were dumb and hinged completely on everyone being retarded

>and hinged completely on everyone being retarded
To be fair everyone except him acted like they were in a Special Ed class in Civil War.

Captain Marvel

all of Phase one except IM2
Of Phase 2 it was Winter Solider and Ants!
Phase 3 it was CW, and Infinity War

that's a big axe

Technically Iron Man 3, but that movie's pretty much less canon then the Incredible Hulk.

>Captain Marvel because he DARED to take away someone that a strong woman like her cared about
Steve lost his closest comrade in war, Hawkeye lost his kids, Oyoke lost T’Challa and like 60% of Wakanda, Raccoon lost his entire squad, Nebula lost her sister, and Thor lost the majority of what was left of his people. Carol didn’t lose a fucking thing to Thanos compared to any of them.

So is anyone else not only looking forward to EVERY Avenger fighting Thanos at once (even the wished back), but seeing combo attacks? I want to see Rocket use a mounted turret on War Machine's back

Unfortunately she's too minor a character to get to kill him.

I bet it turns out her friend got snapped.

see

>replying seriously to my shitpost

Fury bit the dust but that’s about it.

Nope...
1: Hawkeye
2: Thor
3: Nebula

I would say Ant-Man too, they killed his new family but at least Cassie survived.

Just a reminder that Hawkeye will kill Thanos, he will sacrifice himself... not like this! like this!

Scarlet Witch. Forced her to kill her robot bf, undid it and killed him again, then killed her. Wanda deserves it.

The three most likely possibilities are
>Tony
>Tony and Cap together
>Nebula

Wanda died in IW

No he suck

Yeah, and I'm sure she's staying dead along with Spider Man and Black Panther.

Like it's not going to be someone who shows up in the third act, like all Marvel stories.

Drax if he wasn't dusted.

Give three examples of this happening.

>muh killing blow
Ugh.

It should be Nebula. Thor has the next greatest justification and then Rocket, who lost his whole family. Rocket isn't popular enough to get it and it wouldn't surprise me if it was Nebula.

I think tony will play more on the gauntlet side of things.

>discussing who has most cause to deal the killing blow
>ignore that it will be Carol
Sweet summer children..

Attached: 1513912006728.jpg (266x200, 8K)

Unlike, you most folks here don't live in fear day and night of the SJW boogeyman.

Attached: coolstorybrostarwars.jpg (571x570, 58K)

Black panther at least sent the bad guy out on a pretty good line.

Thor, Nebula and Rocket but Tony and Steve are the guys who'll beat him in the end.

It won't, Steve will take him down with Thors axe-hammer and then both die.

Avengers 1: chitari showing up after it was all Loki all the time
Iron Man 3: facing the Mandarin? Nope lol it's extremis
Iron Man 2: facing Mickey Rourke? Nope it's HAMMER time

Obviously they meant YonRogg.

I just want Cap to lift Mjolnir. That is all I want. The rest of the movie can be as shitty as it wants to be, just give me that.

Fuck no, he had his shot and he blew it. Thanos offed half the universe, anyone and everyone has plenty of reason to want revenge.

Learn to read. None of these are the stated scenario. Also,
>HAMMER time
Since fucking when? Hammer was literally a patsy the entire movie.

>I'm going to scream if it's Carol cause she is the most undeserving.
I have a feeling that they're promoting Carol's presence in the movie as a red herring; she's probably going to get her shit handed to her to some degree to help set up the circumstances of her next film.

When has any villain in the team up movies been defeated by one character singlehandedly?

Mjolnir was destroyed in Ragnarok buddy.

He won't though.
He'll be one in a 'team' effort comprised of people who have literally no business or beef with him because that's what sells action figures.

>doubting Yea Forums when comes to feeding troll posts

Arguably Zemo by T'Challa.

And yet she'll probably have the biggest hand in beating him.
Suck it up.

Wouldn’t everyone have a beef with him considering the whole snap thing?

Ah, your initial statement was so badly written I misinterpreted it. Op asked who should kill Thanos and out of left field you said "No, it will be someone else who appears in the third act."

Also, your examples suck. Loki commanded the Chitauri on Earth.Defeating him was necessary to get at the portal generator. In IM3 the villain was the Mandarin, just a different Mandarin, and Extremis was referenced throughout the movie as the source of the bad guy's powers. I'll give you IM2, though.

It’s a good thing they’ll be going to the past then, huh?

>Loki by Hulk
>Ultron by Vision
>Thanos would have been single handedly defeated by Thor if he had aimed at the head

I guess? But he just kinda found him on a cliff.

#1 - OK, I'll give you that one.
#2 - Nope, Vision just destroyed the last one.
#3 - Thor didn't, so your point is irrelevant.

That's wrong. His plan actually hinged on everyone doing the best they could given their personal beliefs.

Loki was part of an army. Even though hulk made the final blow on him, others were necessary to thwart his plan. The Ultron bot vision vaporized could have been found by and defeated by any moment of the team.

Maybe more like Captain America with Thor powers throws Stormbreaker at the same time as Captain Marvel throws an axe both at Thanos and Iron Man and Thor both shoot 'energy' beams and deflect one axe each so that Thanos gets his head chopped from the rest of his body and his torso chopped off just above his hips so that he is trisected.

Maybe they made some BvS Kryptonite-gas that Thanos will get shot with though.

Attached: red and blue.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

He fuckin manhandled him and disconnected his personal internet connection.

The Stormbreaker shouldn't be intact, groot got dusted.

how will they top this bros?

Attached: ThorEntranceWakanda.webm (1920x800, 2.36M)

I lthink Hulk and Thor will do it.

I'm so tired of these people and their "should've aimed to the head" memes.

Attached: ee5.jpg (800x559, 58K)

It's not a part of Groot anymore.

I'm glad they kept the cheesy eye effects from Ragnarok

His severed arm is not a alive but yeah their clothes were also dusted so nothing here really makes sense.
Where is the line here, are plants and mushrooms got dusted too in the snappening?
Maybe bacteria?
At least a part of the recourses Thanos was talking about was something that's considered alive at one point or another.

Fury got snapped, as were (presumably) half of the skrulls she had been protecting for decades

>the NYPD arrest him and stick him in jail
>"Dis is for New York!"

Hi Thor. Aim for the head next time.

It’s a separate groot. Groots can apparently grow from just a stick, so stormbreaker groot was a separate groot that didn’t get dusted in the snap.

He'll get shot by the police because in the right light he looked like a black dude.

NO MORE DEAD COPS

But pic related is a nice one at least

Which was part of the fix. He still couldn't have handled the whole Ultron army. It took the whole team to do that.

>Ultron by Vision
Didn't Wanda destroy the main Ultron?

Vison kills the last Ultron Bot. Final shot bonus.

Everyone killed ultron because all the robots were ultron. Vision just happened to find the last one.

>Feige says Captain Marvel is more powerful than Thanos
>Must be SJW to think she won't defeat him
Must hurt to be that dumb.

Thanos' plan doesn't make sense if you put it under even the slightest scrutiny because it gives uncontacted tribesmen in the Amazon or hypothetical sentient dolphins the same chance of survival as billionaires. I'm betting the billionaires will consume at *least* twice as many resources as the dolphins over their lifetime, so if the intent was to be fair, wouldn't it be weighted against the biggest resource hogs?

4/27 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
PEOPLE ARE MADE OF MEAT AND WATER, NOT DUST
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

But he is a white male.

The script writer of Infinity War actually said in an interview that Thanos could have actually won even when after they took the gauntlet from him when they fought on Titan which is kinda weird because Doctor Strange alone with the Time Stone is pretty OP.
I look it up an post the source when I find it but if that's really true how could he fight against someone like the Sorcerer Supreme here?
Any theories?

Yeah I can't wait till Captain Marvel lifts mjolnir to kill Thanos!

Umm, Carol is a female who has been oppressed by Thanos's patriarchy since before she knew it was even oppressing her. She felt the grind of the heteronormative sexist capitalist patriarchy, and she has the most right to wrong the oppressions she and all women felt since the dawn of time.

Thor with Stormbreaker was also visibly more powerful than Thanos. Remember how that went?

Dammit, we're never seeing these cosmic assholes. Thanos shits on the universal kitchen floor, and none of them are pissed about it

Attached: Marvel Cosmic Beings.png (1527x1113, 2.64M)

>Feige pandering to idiots
I wouldn’t take what he says seriously.

Thanos would've saved himself a lot of trouble if he just destroyed everyone on Earth with the Power stone before the snap

Do you feel happy having typed all that out

As long as My Queen gets to smash the patriarchy of the MCU, I'm happy.

>I'm going to scream if it's Carol cause she is the most undeserving.
This. I haven't seen CM yet and I don't even hate it on principle of her being a strong female character or whatever but she has NO prior history with Thanos whatsoever. Thor and Nebula both have every fucking reason to want to slowly tear his heart from his body. CM hasn't done shit to deserve killing Thanos.

As Death of the Endless once said, people die every day. Sometimes less, sometimes more.

The one problem with that is the guy with the Mind stone can fly and survive in space.

Two Avengers, Dr. Strange, and like half of the GotG were enough to almost win on Titan, albeit when he only had 4 of the stones. It'd be pretty interesting to see him take on literally every Avenger, plus the entirety of the GotG (sans Gamora, who's probably dead for real), Dr. Strange and Wong. They could very well do it, even if he does have a complete IG.

I kinda wish he still only had one eye. Looked way cooler and I really wanted to see the rest of the Avengers comment on it.

Wong accidentally cut off a henchman's hand with a portal.

Avengers Assemble after all the snapped heroes return. Spinning shot of all of them taking shots at Thanos in the middle.

People wanted Dr. Strange to do the same to Thanos as well but idk, it always seemed like Thanos was too tough for that.

I also forgot about Okoyo and whatever's left of the Dora Milaje, as well as Valkryie, plus the Wasp and maybe Ghost as well.

I hope Thanos uses the Time Stone to bring back the Black Order as well.

A team effort where Captain Marvel and Thor get all the important and exciting bits.

Nebula deserves to be the one to take him out. Probably won't happen though, I kinda doubt there will be a definitive killing blow to him from one character.

Seeing all these Carol is going to single handily beat Thanos posts is reminding me of the lead up to age of ultron where Yea Forums was absolutely convinced to the minute the movie came out that black widow would pick up mjolnir and beat ultron by herself. Anyone else remember that

>People wanted Dr. Strange to do the same to Thanos as well but idk, it always seemed like Thanos was too tough for that.
It's literally reality writing itself. I don't think there's a way it wouldn't work.

Nobody is actually convinced of any of this. All the will happen is carol will shoot a lazer while Thor/cap does a hammer thing. Nebula probably stabs Thanos in the throat or grabs the gauntlet when nobody is looking.

I've been thinking of it a lot recently and laughing at a lot of posters here.

Remember when Marvel said Black Widow was the strongest character in the MCU and they gave her a film between the penultimate and final films of the series after she was only introduced in the post credits scene of the former?

Thanos had the space stone I don't think portals would work
Not to mention reality stone

>It's literally reality writing itself. I don't think there's a way it wouldn't work.
No it's not? It's literally just opening up a portal and said portal closing down on a limb. For all we know, considering that the HULK wasn't tough enough for Thanos and that very little they did on Titan actually drew blood from him, his hand could've just been stuck for a moment before pulling it out and just shrugging off whatever they threw at him then.

But if you do it while his hand can't be closed...

The closing of the portal might just be a limited force rather than an immediate shit. Thanos May have been strong enough for his body to exceed the inward force of the portal.

He also has the space stone so it might not have worked

Yeah, these.

I also forgot that they also have the entirety of the Wakandan military. Shit man, you never know.

The weird thing is that many characters who died have left behind people who were close to them. Bucky and Sam are survived by Steve, Peter is survived by Tony, Loki is survived by Thor. The Guardians and Groot are survived by Rocket. Carol loses Fury. Strange has his keikaku plan carrying over to Endgame. But because Wanda and Vision are both dead, there's no thread or essence from their story carrying on into Endgame.

Wanda and Vision pretty much play no "looming presence" role in Endgame's narrative whatsoever, whereas T'challa, Spidey, Bucky, Strange will obviously be mentioned.
The reason we can be pretty sure Shuri is dead is because White Vision likely doesn't appear till the last 5 minutes of Endgame.

Wanda and Vision's arc continues in the Disney Plus series, you could miss Endgame and watch the Disney series and not miss anything, as we know there is nothing.

It’d feel cheap if they just end up distracting him and punching him to win.

He’s God now. How do you beat God without a bullshit new power?

Wait what? Characters who got dusted won't be appearing in Endgame at all? Fuck me.

He was shit. That plan makes no fucking sense

>How do you beat God without a bullshit new power?
They literally just introduced the new power. She had a whole mediocre film about it.

Vision could possibly be repaired or at least salvaged without the stone.

The only character I could see faking getting dusted is dr strange. That is very unlikely though.

Being powered by the Space Stone which Thanos owns isn't exactly an ace in the hole.

Half his head got smashed by thanos’ bratwurst fingers.

I haven't read the leaks and I'm not going to but won't there be time travel shenanigans? I assumed that they'd go back in time, pull out anyone who got dusted to the present day, and then go kick Thanos' ass that way.

That's what she said

Attached: Brie-Larson-Smile.jpg (838x524, 37K)

>Cis white male
>Doing anything of note in 2019
Sit down. Be humble.

Attached: 1552000441709.png (1760x1492, 1.04M)

>Strange is dusted
>Thanos is about to finish off the survivors
>He suddenly grabs his throat
>Camera zooms in to his body
>Millions of dust-sized Stranges destroying him from the inside
>Thanos eventually gets turned to dust

Being described as the most powerful character in the MCU is though.

We don’t know what there will be. I assume time travel is a possibility due to Scott bringing the quantum van to the avengers base.

What? How?

>character is so powerful one of her character arcs is that she doesn't have to learn to fight
Really hope that comes back to bite her in the ass.

>what is pandering to mindless fans to hype up the new character?

I lel'd

Anyone who doesn't trust the Russos to deliver by this point is being obnoxiously contrarian and Aspie.
I need April 4th to get here sooner.

Attached: mightyneed.gif (500x330, 499K)

Why?
Also, it's not like she isn't trained in combat, she's just not the best at hand to hand combat in her squad
And literally the only point of reference we have is her superior who literally trained her

You mean the patch, since he technically still has one eye.

Yeah, my bad.

Even Shuri cannot manufacture a soul.

i want that line he says in IG about fighting to the last man and fucking thanos shattering his shield.

Now hold on, Carol's powers were created from the Space Stone, right? How could she possibly be stronger than 6 Infinity Stones?

She's not and never was purported to be such.

> Space Stone channels energy from everywhere in the universe.

>Why?
Mostly because I want Thanos to go full CQC on somebody besides Hulk, and people who thinks pure strength should win every fight deserves to be disappointed.

That's what I kinda hate about the Avengers movies, is that they seem to insist on resetting status quo. AoU basically retconned IM3, and not only does Thor get another eye, but he also forgot the whole "God of Hammers" arc from Ragnarok. You could even excuse these, since those are different directors, but then they just have T'Challa vibranium up a new shield for Cap, even though Civil War was still the Russos. It really cheapens all potential character development.

Attached: 1524301215434.png (433x367, 401K)

Through a clever plan. Or winning philosophical victory that somehow translates into a literal one. Or through the inevitable course of that godhood reaching a conclusion on it's own. There are many options, and pulling a new power out of their ass to deal with it is the absolute worst one.

Unless the snapped characters have a better part than anyone is expecting (which I suppose could be; they wouldn't give it away if they did) I'll always believe deep down in my heart that Wanda would have survived the snap if not for the need to make Carol the Infinity Stone Power Signature Lady this year.

Yes, I'm jealous of one Infinity Stone Lady without a personality on behalf of another Infinity Stone Lady with maybe 25% of a personality. I suck.

Vision is pretty much guaranteed to appear earlier than that. Otherwise they'd have cut out a lot of the "We can rebuild him without the stone" shit.

Thanos probably contributed to his own defeat by just ripping the stone from Vision instead of destroying his body. Shuri left the information on how to restore him but Banner fucked it up because he is inferior to the Holy and Wise Shuri.

Probably Vision's re-emergence is a big "surprise" in the early part of the film.

How this carries over into the post-Endgame timeline I have no idea, it kind of seems like everything will go back to what it was when IW started but I'm guessing some people will have to sacrifice something, and Vision staying emotionless could certainly carry over into their series.

You're a bigger faggot than the people you're mocking.

Until a being like Chthon who shits out souls like candy, gives him a new soul as a "blessing" to him through Wanda.

Thor needed a hammer because he got his ass completely blasted without one. The hammer isn’t a potential unlocked, it’s a hamate modifier. Think about it like this.
>original Thor with hammer 100% + 100%
>Thor unworthy of hammer 10%
>Thor without hammer but still worthy 100%
>Thor, god of thunder 200%
>Thor god of thunder, with stormbreaker 200% + 100%
Thor may have great physical stats, but he is specced for a blunt weapons build.

>people who thinks pure strength should win every fight deserves to be disappointed
But nobody who thinks the scene with Captain Marvel and the kree was a good scene because CM is super powerful
They think it's a good scene because she finally realized she didn't have to prove herself to someone who definitely didn't give a shit about her

>They think it's a good scene
No one thinks this.

>implying RDJ wont be the won to end Thanos before dying
He is old and taking wage cuts. I can even see Steve doing the same.

I don't think that scene is dumb because she shoots the guy.
I think that scene is dumb because he tries to convince her to brawl when she has already shown that she's willing to shoot him.

Pretty much everything in the MCU is about Iron Man or his family, so if this is the grand climax to the first decade then the ending will have to be about Stark in some way.

Of course even if he dies or retires I expect the X-Men will somehow owe their existence to Stark experiments.

If they had destroyed the Time Stone, then the Soul Stone Thanos wouldn't have been able to go back in time in the first place and wouldn't have been able to do anything. Thus Dr Strange is at fault for being a bitch, Quill is at fault for being an idiot, and Peter is at fault for not just ripping it off his hand with his strength and webs

>captain marvel is very popular
>nobody could possibly like something i don't
grow up

If you were in that situation, and you literally couldn't go back empty handed without being punished, what would you try
honest question, what would you change?

>Oyoke lost T’Challa and like 60% of Wakanda
Why does the snap get rid of half the people everywhere else but Wakanda gets a three fifths compromise?

>I expect the X-Men will somehow owe their existence to Stark experiments.
That's bullshit as that is supposed to be a natural human advancement thing called evolution.

>what would you change?
Keep weapons. Fight dirty. Then have him lose.

It'll probably end up being another team effort and actually work this time.

Oh of course it's bullshit. But it will happen. The only two mutant characters they've been allowed to use so far got their powers because they volunteered for experiments because they wanted to kill Stark.

Once they have mutants they can call mutants, they'll make up some kind of ridiculous Stark-related origin.

Everyone's forgetting the original story. Thanos always allowed himself to be defeated because deep down he never wanted ultimate power. It might come down to making him realize that after the punchfest doesn't work. Extra points if it's Red Skull taking on Warlock's role.

Thanos should be defeated by Hawkeye shooting all six infinity stones out of his gauntlet at once.

Attached: men in tights.jpg (592x299, 48K)

Attached: 1543641284397.jpg (1199x1200, 172K)

War casualties don't account for the 50%.

>That's bullshit as that is supposed to be a natural human advancement thing called evolution.
Mutant Powers as evolutionary progress is silly, given the bizarre scope of their powers.
Use the Eternals movie to tie it to Celestial experimentation, maybe have a heavy exposure on Earth to the Gauntlet's energies start triggering the Celestial's gene encoding.

People evolving feathered wings, organic steel and portals to the punch dimension is just too fantastically silly in the MCU, in my opinion.

how will they BS hawkeye and black widow contributing to anything?

Wasn't the patch a costuming nightmare and just too hard to keep on right? I thought I read that somewhere. And the issue with the hammer was that while Thor was extraordinary without it, Thanos was moreso, plus he was buffed by the gauntlet. Thor realized that while he doesn't need a gun, it's still a dumb idea not to bring one to a gunfight.

I think I remember an interview that Brolin did where he essentially said that Thanos was a sociopath obsessed with his original plan and firmly believed that it would work, and so he's too blinded by his hubris to see other solutions or recognize that his plan is batshit insane and full of holes.

>Killing Thanos
Nigga, the movie ends with the NYCPD arresting him

I still don’t understand how some idiots don’t get this. Thanos is literally fixated, of course he doesn’t make sense

It's going to be an arrow to the knee

>Nebula.
>too minor a character
>in a infinity gauntlet story
Why do they do this?

Attached: 1551758969579.jpg (680x1020, 67K)

He is if he comes back and leads the Thunderbolts.

>They think it's a good scene because she finally realized she didn't have to prove herself to someone who definitely didn't give a shit about her
Gay. Also its just ripped off from Indiana Jones.

you're going to eat your words

Attached: Screenshot (182).png (1366x768, 1.17M)

No, What is.

>MY LEG!

Maybe I'm remembering the book wrong, but didn't Drax get the kill shot by impaling him in the chest and Nebula stole the gauntlet?

You're forgetting the 14,000,605 futures Dr Strange saw with only one win.

Up until that point, EVERYONE'S plan either collectively or singularly was to stop or beat Thanos outright in a direct confrontation.

Dr Strange's "Endgame" future required them to lose INITALLY to win EVENTUALLY; lose the fight of Thanos assembling the Gauntlet, but win the war by stealing the completed Gauntlet and undoing the snap. This strategy basically changed the war plan from a full frontal assault into a heist. Much simpler this way.

Drax

Maybe the Vulture? I hated Homecoming though.

I see this playing out almost exactly like the Saiyan Saga story arc of Dragon Ball Z.

>inb4 hurr durr dbz is for turds

Thanos is Vegeta. Maw and the other one whatshisface are Raditz and Nappa. The Saibamen are the Chitauri.

When you get right down to the bottom line, slugging it out punch for punch, the only equivalent to Thanos's Vegeta will either be Odinforce powered Thor and Stormbreaker or Binary powered Captain Marvel as the Goku stand-in.

The story arc ends with Goku and Vegeta basically crippling each other beyond measure and the kill shot went to...Yajirobe (even though he didn't take it). The least powerful, least helpful, almost comedy-relief of the team has the coup d'etat.

So Carol and Thor will do all the work of de-powering or wearing Thanos down, but the final blow will probably go to someone like Hawkeye or Ant-Man (and the moral of the story will be not to stoop to his level, be the better man, Avengers don't kill, blah blah blah).

Poor Thor.. now Captain Marvel is gonna rob him of that chance.

Looks like Endgame's gonna be my last. I think they're gonna shove politics in every future movie from now on and if you disagree w/ them then you're a racist incel.

>he had his shot and he blew it
This tbqh

A lot of the movie was references to 80-90s movies.

What's on second?

As if, this is a Disney Superhero movie, the villain will be destroyed by his own doing.
That or Captain Marvel beats his ass because she's supposed to be the new symbol of MCU.

Goose the cat

rent free

>I think they're gonna shove politics in every future movie from now on
The fuck are you talking about?

During Infinity War, yes. But now pretty much everyone left alive in the universe has a beef with Thanos.
I think it is going to be Cap and Tony who will end him.

I have a thing for the weaker character to take out the big bad after he had his ass kicked to hell and back.
So I hope it's Nebula after Thor and CM kicks his teeth in.

Agreed but nobody is saying that Captain Marvel will take down Thanos, that's just /pol/ pushing faux outrage and tossers too smooth brained to read beyond click bait headlines.

Attached: There is only bait.jpg (1200x1800, 70K)

>Reminder that Thor has the most justification of being the one to land the killing blow on Thanos.

I would be fine if Tony does it too since it was the success of his movie that really kicked off the Marvel Universe and if he dies in the movie, it will feel like he got a full character arc.

It would be nice to see some kind of coordinated group attack (like the one on Titan, except this time Starlord won't screw it up) with everyone in the group doing something to contribute in defeating Thanos.

>everyone in the group doing something to contribute in defeating Thanos

Attached: Up!.gif (280x212, 658K)

Well either you run a media campaign yourself to brainwash SJWs to think that your movie is progressive so they have to watch it, or else brainwashed SJWs will run a media campaign claiming your movie isn't progressive and nobody should watch it.

So, you won't watch a movie because of the media campaign? Was Captain Marvel's really that bad? The only thing I noticed was there being about 20 threads at a time on here about it, filled with some very triggered motherfuckers. I just ignored the threads after the first month or so.

If either of them returns in time, Gamorra or Vision could dispute that.

I didn't watch it because I thought the trailers didn't make the movie look good, but think whatever you like about me.

>The loser who never read Cap Marvel and lives in an echo chamber think it's representative of global opinion.

Attached: CapMarvel early issues.jpg (1332x2048, 905K)

Attached: CapMarvel early issues2.jpg (1332x2048, 945K)

He was Zemo in name only

Didn't watch what? You were talking about after Endgame.

Attached: zurg_the_fuck_is_this_shit.png (465x395, 126K)

I was literally never talking about Endgame.

I know, you were talking about after Endgame.

>Looks like Endgame's gonna be my last. I think they're gonna shove politics in every future movie from now on and if you disagree w/ them then you're a racist incel.

Attached: ha!.png (276x264, 182K)

>Her Plasma blasts turn into bubbles
>Her Binary Form covers her in bubbles
>Thanos pops her like a bubble.

will Carol be the MCU's Captain Phasma?

>not wanting to see Cap wield Mjolnir against Thanos

Attached: caplol.jpg (640x574, 269K)

It's going to be captain marvelThat line was awful though

Sure, it has nothing to do with a certain somebody unable to control his emotions

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-15cTpIGPttphu.jpg (1542x1063, 1.7M)

The patch was 100% cgi

It is literally all Strange’s fault

who gives a shit he's garbage

One of the few good ones

Punisher
>Tony builds a colossal railgun for him
>Frank puts a regular rifle bullet in it
>after eyeballing it really hard, he fires it off into the void
>a week later, Thanos's retirement planet comes into the trajectory and the bullet hits him right in the head while he's enjoying his organic, self-harvested coffee where he always sits at that exact time of day

How so

All the events are just following his masterplan

>and the kill shot went to...Yajirobe
What are you talking about?
The kill shot went to Krillin, Goku even had to beg him not to do it. To go with your theory we just need to find out who the Krillin of Marvel is.

Would thanos drink Onions Milk?

that close up is so bad

Loki?

Why was the line awful? It basically encapsulated how completely fucked up the villain was mentally. If he were to recover he would just try to do the same thing he already did. He basically committed suicide via superhero fight.

i'm now wondering what captain marvel would be like if they went with that actress

There's literally nothing about that movie that isn't canon.

>b-but he blew up his suits
So? He built more. He's literally wearing the Mark 43 in AoU.

People have twisted the words. Feige just said she's the strongest avenger, and technically he said that before Infinity War where Thor got Stormbreaker so who knows if that was counted at that time.

I actually think it'd be kind of a fun subversion of Thor didn't get to do it
>spends all of Infinity War REEEEEing about how hard he's gonna fuck up Thanos
>needs to process his grief, but his solution still just boils down to "build a bigger hammer and hit the bad guy with it"
>has Thanos on the ropes, takes time to gloat rather than just finishing him off
>this allows the snap to happen
The Russos have said they view Thor's actions as just as big a fuckup as Quill's. Thematically, he shouldn't get the final blow. Give it to Cap, Iron Man, Nebula, Quill, or Drax.

What's with this board's Cap Boner? He's easily the least interesting Avenger, second only to Bruce.

>Implying Thanos dies
>Implying Thanos doesn't reverse everyone he killed back into existence, undoing everything with the Gauntlet.
>Implying that Thanos doesn't vanish only to be found again later and become an anti-hero alongside Adam Warlock and the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Nothing to do with Skrulls or comics canon.
Just SJW and stronk woman

Based

>The powerful and enigmatic stranger!

Lazy marvel writter should just let this guy out.

>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Being a thing still
If Gunn had happened earlier, they wouldn't even be involved in Endgame.

No chance. Thor is comic relief.

He's going to land the impregnating blow deep inside Carol's vagina.

She's not

I think too many people read "Oh Thanos is fucked" articles and got jaded into thinking the whole movie would be "Carol beat up Thanos" which is retarded

Nah

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Will never understand why people are so salty about MCU Cap not being able to lift Mjolnir, it was never an important moment in the comics.

This was the best scene in the entire film

>Thinking GotG3 isn't happening

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-14-48-27(1).png (1080x1949, 1.27M)

Cause they teased everyone when they were trying to lift the hammer and cap moves it slightly. Also how badass would be if thor get knocked out and with out missing a beat cap grabs the hammer and starts fucking thanks up for a bit

Why did Thor wait for Thanos to kill Vision? I saw the movie yesterday and every Avenger in Wakanda was there to defend Vision, but Thor only appeared after Thanos killed him and had all infinity stones.

I wouldn't have been able to get up for quite some time because of the boner.

His plan is very simple and it most of the convoluted shit in the movie doesn't actually matter to him. He doesn't give a shit about the accords, he just wants to get the information out of Bucky. All the other nonsense that happens throughout the movie is completely coincidental doesn't matter to Zemo at all, it was just a happy accident. The only ludicrous thing that his plan hinges on is Bucky being captured alive rather than flat-out shot on sight. Otherwise his plan is pretty simple and pretty solid. All he wanted was the tape of Bucky killing the Starks.

all marvel movies from the first one had politics very overtly pushed.

Nebula does
>Abducted by Thanos as a child after he slaughtered half her people
>Thanos trained her to kill an used her as an assassin
>Thanos slowly transformed her into a cyborg for constantly losing to her sister
>Grows up hating life and everything in it, except for her sister
>Finally makes up with her sister
>Thanos abducts her and uses her to get to her sister
>Gets discarded like a piece of trash, while Thanos uses the information to kill her sister
>Finally gets a shot at taking out Thanos
>Sisters retarded boyfriend decides to wake him up because he can't control his emotions
>Is now stuck on a planet with Tony Stark, and only Tony Stark
She deserves this. She should have gotten the CM movie, and should get the killing blow. Or at least get to tag team it with Gamora.

Attached: Nebula-and-Thanos-Avengers-Infinity-War.jpg (1472x714, 136K)

Thor was busy killing hordes of Outriders and the starships that contains them. The other Avengers and Wakandans were far too weak for the job so Thor had to do it.

he was busy playing avengers warriors by toei

MCU Zemo is the greatest taste filter.

Instead of pushing Cap more when he doesn't need it, would have been better to have Thor and Vision beating Thanos down with Mjolnir, the way Cap and Bucky used the shield on Iron Man in Civil War.

I don't know.

his head smol