Why aren't there any Mexican heroes?

Why aren't there any Mexican heroes?

Attached: 1552568528494.png (480x397, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgkontRJIFI
youtube.com/watch?v=G5C_aUWKIIU
youtube.com/watch?v=9Cl0ojmQ60k
youtube.com/watch?v=hJvNKYbvCDM
youtube.com/watch?v=O655XWeNZYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Zorro was ours, before the white man took him and called him Batman

Nigeria has its own cape comics, so if beaners don’t then that’s really all on them

They are to powerfull and their rigthousness is such that they reach godhood in comparison with other Heroes.
El Santo and El Chapulin Colorado have such a big powerlevel that autors simply don't know what to challenge them with.

>Guacamelee
That's some funny shit

>implying

Attached: El_Chapulín_Colorado.png (342x479, 90K)

>El Santo
>Mils Mascara
>Blue Demon
>Blue Demon Junior
>Son of Blue Demon Junior

It's like you're not even trying!

I honestly thought Zorro was made up by Americans. Nice to know.

Mexico has it's own super heroes as mentioned by and others.

If you mean Mexican heroes in American cape comics, probably a concern with Stereotypes.

I mean, I had once tried to come up with an extremely pulpy mexican superhero whose a literal rocket scientist/engineer and develops a suit of micro-thrusters that boost his agility in small bursts...

I then realized how helpful that would be for crazy wrestling stunts and I ended up making him into a wrestler just because of rocket-assisted piledriver.

zorro

>Mexican Hero is a Luchador
Whatever happened to Kaliman, Karmatron and Chapulin Colorado

Attached: kaliman-311.jpg (1195x1600, 274K)

All the ones that could jump over a wall are in the US

There is bane, he wears a luchador mask sometimes.

There are actually lots of Mexican heroes. What you should be asking is why the rest of South America, outside of Brazil, is ignored. Where are the Chilean or Peruvian heroes?

there are, america is just too drunk with victimhood wine that its blinded to see them

Attached: 1541649470345.png (1154x606, 440K)

Attached: sCaqggC0_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>Mexican hero
>Is a white guy wearing Indian clothes
What did hispanics mean by this?

Attached: Classic_Karmatron_1986_1995_by_Saskunah.jpg (484x683, 143K)

Because Mexicans are natural villains. They are the offspring of murderous heart-eating imperialist savages, and the murderous disease-spreading imperialist savages who raped them. Being evil filthy savages is in their blood on both sides.

Oh kid, you have so much to learn

Attached: Aguila Solitaria.jpg (336x500, 55K)

Sure the movie was made by Italians, but you guys have THEP UMAMAN!

Attached: Pumaman.jpg (363x243, 18K)

>I honestly thought Zorro was made up by Americans.
He was. By Johnston McCulley, from Illinois.
Zorro himself is californian but set in the era where California was still spanish. Spanish, not mexican. California was mexican for about 25 years before a bunch of american settlers started a revolt made the Republic of California, then promptly joined the USA.

Why would you want an American writing a Mexican?

Don't you guys have El Dorado, that Superman knockoff from Super Friends?

One more for the road
Now I want a cartoon with this guys in the vein of Defenders of the Earth

Attached: Fantomas.jpg (666x967, 262K)

>Mexican superhero made by Mexican American based around a food related pun that doesn't even work that well in Spanish

They exist but only Mexico gives a shit about them and they don't give a shit if anyone else doesn't.

>The other kind of Indian
Are you guys all just huge Indiaboos?

wasnt there a comic book hero named "EL GUAPO" back in the 60's or something?

/thread

So......you guys feel like making a Mexican superhero? We can either go full on racist, or genuinely cool like The Justice League of China did for the Asian demographic.

Attached: Doctor Cox.jpg (1668x938, 140K)

>The elegant menace
Tell me more about Fantomas, why is he elegant and why does he wear the mask?
>made by Mexican American
That's your problem there, Mexican-Americans are essentially Americans who know some Spanish but still think like Americans.

Fantomas is french.

>probably a concern with Stereotypes
Most of the Mexican's I know would get a kick out of superscience rocket luchador. As with most things involving race, your biggest issue, unless you're being downright insulting, is white people with too little going on in their lives.

Also second- or third-gen Chicanos who have existential issues about their heritage.

Slightly accurate

>This thread got this far before he's mentioned

And on co no less

Attached: download (1).png (243x207, 11K)

is he really?

I'm down, already readying some Aztec magical girl shit. I need more stuff to read.

Yes, but the Mexican comic became something completely different than the French literary character, and way better too. Those Mexican Fantomas comics are really underrated.

>you guys feel like making a Mexican superhero? We can either go full on racist, or

Or?

Attached: giphy.gif (247x161, 1.22M)

This fucker fought with Galactus.

Attached: SA147-01.jpg (688x917, 113K)

Either way, you need this character powers to somehow be related to teleporting. See, that way it's got the whole immigration thing in it's back pocket. Bonus: you get the racist demo AND the woke, "we're taking it back" crowd.

What's next, Mucha Lucha?
This version is like the mexican spider-man comic, it took a lot of liberties, only the name stays the same

Blue Beetle?

>Most of the Mexican's I know would get a kick out of superscience rocket luchador.

Does he work in fancy lab or is he like, building a rocket ship in his backyard in the barrio?

Didio beat you to it, only Derek wasn't racist, and he didn't even know Spanish

Attached: Sideways art.jpg (753x1060, 151K)

>Mexican Justice League
>Featuring a japanese, an indian, a native american and a french man

>already readying some Aztec magical girl
Okay not what I expected to read today, I'll admit.

So diverse, isn't it?

America Chavez can literally kick holes in dimensional barriers.

>ywn read a comic about a famous and wealthy luchidore champion who dabbles in super-science, goes on world-shaking adventures in his spare time and never takes his mask off even when he's banging groups of supermodels

What the fuck even is this world?

>I'm down, already readying some Aztec magical girl shit.

Oh fuck! Dude, you gotta tell us more!

>rocket-assisted piledriver.

Attached: giphy.gif (330x312, 1.28M)

And? Derek can travel the Multiverse and the Dark Multiverse

>Latinoamerican superheroes
>No mention of picrelated.

Attached: c923b580944fc7de04d920185010a92413302c19_hq.jpg (1024x653, 81K)

backyard barrio, he studies in an Ivy League type college (or just a very exclusive high school rich kids go) because he got a scholarship. Has to travel 2 hours on bus to get there.
Wants to get out of the barrio but his friends and family get jealous and start to "Crab Mentality" his ass.
Something something happens saves the city or barrio or whatever, they all learn the value of friendship and supporting everyone no matter who they are or where they come from.

Attached: 1541656308123.jpg (702x382, 38K)

Does Panda count?

Attached: Panda Delgado.jpg (1024x1590, 363K)

Zorro was a criollo born in Spanish California. He wasn't Mexican. Sorry m8

Why not both? Works in a fancy lab then goes home to build rocket stuff as a hobby. Maybe robots. When his neighborhood is attacked by a monster he takes apart his best robots and makes a rocket suit. During the battle his face plate gets cracked so, realizing he needs some identity protection, he grabs a luchador mask from a vendor stand. He gets into it and starts doing rocket powered luchador attacks. Somehow it works. And he becomes Rocket Mask (Cohete Mascarado if Google translate isn't fucking up)

Pretty sure that was Tinieblas in the old Capulina's Show? not really sure, it's been a few decades

Yeah, I was adding America alongside Sideways. I thought we were making a list of latino/a characters with dimensional powers -- sort of like how a bunch of black superheroes have lighting powers.

Apologies for misreading the situation.

>The Red Madman

Attached: 1455152574478.jpg (680x453, 77K)

Isn't jaime reyes Mexican?

Apologies from me if I came off like a dick

What do you think he is, Mongolian?

>Someone call me.

Attached: chapulin_colorado_meets_larsen_by_maestro_efectivo.jpg (413x841, 257K)

Its on that Korean webcomic site webtoons, its called Necahual I believe. Only has 7 ish chapters to it and they are on a hiatus that should be up soon I think. I'm liking it so far, gonna wait for more fight scenes before I drop or continue.

Shit! We forgot about Robbie Reyes. Damn shame the treatment he got over at Marvel, he didn't deserve that. Him fighting gangbangers was good.

If we're going to start brainstorming Mexican heroes, perhaps we should address the rising concern revolving around the drug trade and the Cartel. Good villains to work with, and the desert setup could be cool.

Attached: Ghost Rider Robbie.jpg (568x864, 839K)

Attached: Jessica Cruz paint.jpg (800x1200, 190K)

And Aracely.

Wait, Bane isn't? What a gross cultural appropriation.

>perhaps we should address the rising concern revolving around the drug trade and the Cartel

Enjoying being the star of a guro webm

These are all Mexican American but American comics are most often set in America, so nyah.

Lightning
Rictor
Victorious
Hummingbird
Reptil
Nova
Medico Mistico
Falcon II
Firebird
Araña
Miguel O'Hara
Red Locust (totally counts)
Armadillo

Blue Beetle
El Diablo
Kyle Raynor
Jessica Cruz
Gangbuster
Aztec

Mexicans don't care about human life

Cohete Enmascarado, but Rocket Mask works too, mexican wrestlers often use english names

Pretty sure both of them are Puerto Ricans and not Mexicans.

What should he be named? This is about mexico. Don't be retarded

>Hummingbird
She's not mexican american, she's straight up mexican.

>Nova
Sam being Latino is kind of a joke and he dind't even become Mexican until George Perez decided to make him Mexican.

Always wondered if it was a coincidence that Robbie and Jamie had the same last name.

No we like niggers too
He has some of a scientist himself
youtube.com/watch?v=GgkontRJIFI

Attached: memin.jpg (486x738, 97K)

OP says Mexican, culorroto.

How about a mythologic hero?
First question, Maya or Aztec or some other anncient civilization?

Chavez isn't even from Earth

I'm too stupid to know the difference between the two. Which one has Quetzalcoatl?

Attached: Kotal Kahn Mortal Kombat.jpg (933x1372, 270K)

Mexicans (and Latin Americans in general) tend to like better the Indian characters than the Cowboy ones. Well, maybe not better but they do like them a lot.

>watches anime
You know, real Mexicans are fans of DBZ, there is no way to understate just how much Mexico as a whole likes DBZ.

>CTRL+F
>Santo
>Already taken care of twice
Well, I guess I have nothing to add here. One of the few real life superheroes who've walked on this Earth was literally Mexican. They don't need any help in the heroes department.

Attached: 06.jpg (436x602, 45K)

Based Boomer

Where the hell is Vibe?

Aztec. And Quetzalcoatl, the plumed serpent, is about the nicest god in the whole pantheon. He was opposed to human sacrifices, or at least demanded less than the others.

This series was alright thanks user,
I want to protect this smile.

Attached: smile.jpg (640x640, 125K)

Meteorix counts as a Mexican superhero? or his just weeaboo trash

Attached: meteorix-por-mauricio-herrera.jpg (758x1000, 126K)

Is that sonic?

Vibe is Puerto Rican

Just because he's from Island Mexico doesn't mean you can't include him!

I'm sure we could include someone from Wet Mexico too!

>implying

Attached: file.png (904x573, 1.01M)

Why are chicanos so desperate to showcase their mexican heritage?

Attached: 51M14RRMT7L._SY445_.jpg (302x445, 40K)

They treat her as Puerto Rican, she uses Puerto Rican slang, even in Marvel Rising she refers herself as Boricua.

Might as well be one.

It's hard to believe in heroes when your fucking police are in the pockets of the drug lords, and actually fight your legitimate government's military in the streets over who gets to rule you

That they don't need to look similar to someone to find them admirable and heroic.

Oh god I haven't seen this character in decades, I got a free comic that had him and I thought it was the weirdest shit.

No, Puerto Ricans can't pronounce their Rs and replace them with Ls and the letter R is important to Mexicans.

Hasn't stopped the Americans.

Fucking Caribbeans and their Ls. That's supposed to be how we can tell someone's East Asian and they fuck it all up.

Mexico doesn't need fictional heroes.
...can't post my image because it's up here

how about something with an Aztec theme. so basically these guys, but less genocidey

Attached: aztecfitnessgods.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Should be Hunahpu and Xbalanque, some good shit there

Attached: 51qQStlOAwL._SX342_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (344x499, 50K)

Don't gotta be a boomer to respect El Chapulín Colorado. Dosen't matter what age you are El Chavo Del Ocho & El Chapulín Colorado are loved by many Hispanic generations.

Also, weirdly in Brazil, doesn't matter your age, El Chavo del Ocho and Chapulin are STILL running. It will always be running. If someday it stops, we riot.

Maybe like that, but 50% less wimpy looking.

youtube.com/watch?v=G5C_aUWKIIU
You know why El Chapulin Colorado is the quintesential Latin hero? because just as Superman and Captain America have the flag in their uniforms, El Chapulin has the CH front and center in his chest.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1000x750, 63K)

Oh, y ahora ¿quien podra ayudarme?

The feathered serpent had many names, the Aztecs knew him as Quetzalcoatl while the Mayans named called him kukulkan.

Surprised nobody has posted this yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Cl0ojmQ60k

Attached: 1159044[1].jpg (938x528, 309K)

and saint seiya, and Captain tsubasa.

I know people would think it were stereotypical, but I've always wanted to see a straight up luchador superhero. I know there's Bane but he's a supervillain and I really want to play up the lucha angle.

>Not defenderme

>stereotypical
But Mexican loves luchadores and many of their own fictional heroes are luchadores.

>Mexican
>Wastes no time on entertainment
Explain this shit then.

Attached: _oDYASK27zhATANXSjBmugQoYQWykGg3hlP3AfjG8xA.jpg?width=576&auto=webp&s=ebf692fadbbf213a6587e9 (576x768, 112K)

>To create a Mexican hero.
How do you get this fucking ignorant?

Then let's do it. Fuck it, it's something that I've always wanted to do or see.

>made by an actual Mexican
It's coming

I've alrady done Rocket Mask above. But okay, shoot me a theme and I'll make more heroes.

Dragon Ball Z / Super gets a pass, sadly most of them ignore the fact that there's chapters before the Z arc

That looks like shit, do the one where one of them gets his arm torn off by a demonic macaw with jewels for teeth

Because the average mexican is a selfish, idiotic slob by nature
adivina quien te lo dice

Having read the article, this guy is ironically a privileged upper middle class Mexican who, and this is an actual quote, did not understand the concept of a minority when he left Mexico. Which makes him profounding ignorant about the social issues of his country.

It's really not worth getting mad about, beyond as a reminder that sheltered kids exist everywhere.

>Having read the article
Faggot.

>MFW all the pieces to create a Mexican Bloodeborne inspired ANYTHING is practically gift wrapped to anyone for the taking thanks to Mexico's dark past and no one's utilizing it.
>MFW qt brown light-skinned waifus, qt Americanized pale-skin waifus, qt hard-working daddy's girl waifus, qt church girls with a kinky side waifus and qt single milfs of 5 kids are a dime a dozen but under utilized.
>MFW sporty skinny soccer playing shotas are 90% of Mexican boys, but are never utilized.
>MFW all my people are ever going to be used in media is "AYY TACO LMAOOO" humor and Mexi-Ameritards applaud it.
At least we still have Speedy Gonzalez, right guys?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x378, 143K)

I like to be able to accurately point out why the title being bait posted is stupid.

That hasn't stopped American heroes.

colorado hijo de puta antade a la mierda

El Calaveras

Because when the white-man discovered the Mexicans they eating the hearts of babies for "religious" purposes.

This

>mexicano attributes in English
0/10

for context this is a showing of dragon ball hosted by none other than the city government

This is so true it hurts, it feels like ever Xmas I watch reruns with my whole family.

worth it

Attached: 1522465972689.jpg (720x720, 59K)

Luchadores are practically superheroes already south of the border. I think it'd be kind of cool to have one in DC who thinks Bane is a disgrace. Also I just remembered this was a thing

Attached: loslucha.jpg (320x240, 26K)

I've been working on my version of a "mexican" super hero for a while. It's coming along nicely. Don't want to reveal too much but I'm enjoying the angle I came up with.

Black hat killed them all

Attached: tumblr_inline_p6mzktuHBw1v5rsa1_500.jpg (500x598, 57K)

Okay, the first instinct is to do a luchador with underworld, necromancy or death powers. Always throw away the first idea.
Instead let's go light hearted, and have El Calavera have sugar powers. The skull mask he wears is made of sugar and he can control sugar like Gaara controls sand, with the added ability to heat sugar and cristalyze it into hard candy objects that are hard as steel or sugar glass that can easily break. If necessary he can use clouds of sugar to throw fires and prepare explosions.

>Why aren't there any Mexican heroes?
Name one thing beaners have done that have been positive to society.

>Which makes him profounding ignorant about the social issues of his country.
I am now autistically mad.

Tacos

Name one thing you have done that has been positive to society :)

DBZ has transcended anime. It’s not your typical animu weeb shit

You should actually go and read it. It's not long, but it is stunning in its stupidity and how fucking sheltered this bitch is.

My favorite bit is him musing about how when he left Mexico he was suddenly a minority, a concept he tries to imply doesn't exist in Mexico and South and Central America, and then posts a fucking picture of a Mayan ruin, a Mexican minority group who less than thirty years ago had Mexican Special Forces sent out to scalp and murder as many as them as possible to quell an attempted uprising.

Also I just had an idea for luchador magical girls.
Knowing that there is an apocalypse coming a mayan priest/shaman tries to use mayan magic and call upon the power of the hero twins into two masks, but the twin warriors he intented to have them are killed and he has to keep the masks until he finds replacement twins. With time running out he finds a pair of teenage girl twins and goes "fuck it, it works for the japs" and arranges for a small plumed serpent to deliver the masks to the girls so they can go and save the world.

I am somehow not surprised that even Mexicans don't know about all of the different groups that comprise the people of Mexico.

It's El CalaveraS, man. You're creating it and already fucking up its name.

Drugs

At least the joke kinda works in Spanish instead of not working at all

Oh, I thought you had mistyped. That is just the multiple of calaveras, and really a hero having a plural as a name is weird. Like Batmans or Batsman or Captains America.

Okay I got a superhero luchadore:
>The unwavering, the undying, the.....unimpressive? EDGAR ETERNO!!!!!
>Undead Luchadore who was a failed wrestler in life, but never gave up.
>Murdered by another luchadore after Edgar surprisingly beat him
>Edgar Eterno protects the deserts of Mexico, harboring safe passage to wanders and fighting cartel

Is read it

You obviously don't know how Spanish works. Trust me, El Calaveras sounds 10 times more Mexican than "El Calavera".

How dare you insult Bumblebee Man?

Dunno man, El calaveras could work, imagine a villain luchador with power over death that uses the reanimated floating skulls of his fallens enemies. El calaveras totally works with a character like that.

Cool idea, bad name. Maybe something like El Eterno? Somethin Eterno... El Immortal?
What is his motivation for coming back?

How would the transformation sequence work?
>Do they become Aztec girls
>They transform into actual female wrestlers, muscles and all
>They had girly dresses like any other magical girls but with the wrestling mask on?

Attached: 180[1].jpg (180x474, 17K)

>Mexican minority group who less than thirty years ago had Mexican Special Forces sent out to scalp and murder as many as them as possible to quell an attempted uprising.
>Special Forces group who did it would later defect and become the first generation Zetas, first serving as a Cartel Leaders personal army before going into business for themselves.

Because we don't care about pandering. We don't need a hero to represent us, see how it was a group of whites making a Mexican hero and not us?

Bad name? Edgar Eterno or Edgar El Eterno is a fine name, there was a luchador called El Perro Aguayo, Aguayo being his last name.

I just think having his real name in the title humanizes him a bit, and makes him more loved by the community. Don't want to get too edgy because he's an undead luchadore

I'm thinking initially it's a frilly dress somewhat based on wrestler clothes and with the mask, but you know how magical girls get more frilly when they gain more powerful transformations? They get the reverse, the more powerful transformations steadily become full wrestlers.

>notSonic
>notAmy
I'm curious as to what this is.

>Edgar El Eterno
Better. Maybe a different name than Edgar? Not sure if either of you is mexican but to a non-mexican edgar sounds dorky. Even if he was a dorky guy that failed at being a luchador he would have chosen a slightly cooler name. I would suggest Esteban or Wnrique, but they both lack the punchiness of a two sillable name.

>edgar sounds dorky
It's supposed to be fun. And since when the hell is "Edgar" dorky? I once knew a bar bouncer named Edgar, and he wasn't an asshole you'd want to fuck with.

color tv

So his name is Tomás?

just want to say that aztec shit is the most braindead choice for people wanting to be unique and diferent while using hispanic culture.
second most braindead is luchadores.

best mexican hero is El Tigre by a fucking mile, even if he wears a mask he is not really a luchador and never tries to be one.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Yeah he's just basically still inspired by luchadores, hence the name and mask.

>Imagine laughing at the same joke for straight 3 decades
No wonder people look down on spics.

I'll bet money you're whiter than snow and the last time you met a latino was when he fixed your car.

Pure autism.

there are, we just don't care about them.
wrong, also that just means zorro's staying power ran out

>No Mexican heroes

>Mexican is usually the default that gets picked when a latino gets added any form of media

Fuck off you're the black people of latinos. Hogging the spotlight but still bitching.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 15K)

I like Edgar Eterno as a name. Edgar El Eterno sounds more like a title he earned than a superhero moniker, so it could work if that's what you're going for. It's more of a descriptive name like "Conan The Barbarian".

>best mexican hero is El Tigre by a fucking mile, even if he wears a mask he is not really a luchador and never tries to be one.
You're fucking retarded. El Tigre is 100% Lucha inspired.

>I'll bet money you're whiter than snow and the last time you met a latino was when he fixed your car.
>Only white people realize that Luchadores and Aztec are basically babby tier shit.

>Puerto Rican bitching about other latinos
Go cry to your gringo daddies, fucking piece of shit sellouts.

Have none of y'all read ONE PESO HERO?

Replace the spaniard spanish with the latino spanish

Salma Hayek

I miss him.

Attached: DB5E64A0-5A66-4961-9B07-B0EFCC7E173A.jpg (236x365, 31K)

Criollos created Mexico, also it's incredible how this myth that northern New Spain/Mexico was this isolated pure spaniard land is ridiculous.

>t.marvel drone

Whose this cutie?

You're talking to people who say they're Irish because their grandma was Irish but they don't even know there are two Irelands, let alone can tell where they are in a map.

Wow, I'm glad people like the concept.

Not to override the great thoughts put out so far, just to explain a bit of my end.

The idea was having this really pulpy he-man type Mexican scientist who developed a new type of micro-rocket propulsion for a space program. Before he could get a final version out to the proper parties, his home was raided by criminals who stole the completed suit and it's blueprints to create a rocketeer army. Needing to stop them, he dons a prototype suit that's only capable of short bursts of rocket propulsion instead of the nigh-infinite speed the completed suit could get out of it. Using his skills in wrestling, boxing, and general intelligence, he makes the most of those one to three second bursts of speed his prototype suit provides to defeat his better equipped foes. Enjoying the 'burst propulsion' suit, he decides to keep it and continue to help Mexico and fight crime as a hero. Maybe more than occasionally traveling the cosmos to deliver literal elbow drop bombs on space tyrants.

Did I mention the original idea for the setting was an alternate 1960's?

liking DBZ =/= liking anime

Don't fuel oscar gonzales loyo's ego, his cult is dangerous and karmatron is a joke

not gonna lie, love it at lot.
But its basically Iron Man movie set in 60s México

It's all in the execution.

I give up. Does anyone want to give names for the Heroine Twin Luchadoras?

Hurracan and Tormenta

>Forgetting based Bunker

For shame user

Rayo y Centella

Chana y Chela

im sold

Good ol' Meteorix. People would lose their shit if it were published today.

>Gratuitous Fanservice
>Main villain is a Hitler ripoff
>Marilyn Manson and Michael Jackson are evil aliens and Meteorix enemies, Marilyn is gay and later on the series uses alien tech to become a woman.

Attached: 60554_434649657633_1641183_n.jpg (486x720, 116K)

Meteorix sucks, but the pinups and backup comics by guest artists were always better than the real product, the jose quintero pinup was kino

>Not a single mention of CHISS ¿Que paso Yea Forums? antes eras chevere

Attached: CHISS.jpg (639x492, 87K)

You forgot the All-New Ghost Rider

Attached: 1408083441251.jpg (1888x2903, 592K)

El comal y la olla

are you seriously willing to bring that argument on a board dedicated to american comics my dude?

Huracan and Rayo sound like male names though.

>Can fix every car known to man
7/10 I smirked

>WhY aReNt TheRa AnY bLaCk SuPeRhEroEs?
>WhY aReNt TheRa AnY fEmAlElEaD MoViEs?
>WhY aReNt TheRa AnY MeXiCaN sUpErHeReOs?

Why do people in the US think, that everything is about them and that there is only american stuff from DC and Marvel? I am European and could not give less of a flying fuck about a mexican Hero.

Attached: 1499549917660.jpg (427x427, 21K)

I vaguely recall this duo appearing on Teen Titans, but can't remember if they're from Mexico.

Attached: Mas_y_Menos.png (640x480, 196K)

No you retard, the fuck is Diego was Criollo aristocracy and fought against mexican authorities. He was born on Spanish land and grew old on American soil. The fact is that aside from Isabel Allende's Zorro, not a single version of the character has been mexican.

HELPIMFALLINGATASIXTYDEGREEANGLEBREAKINGALLTHELAWSOFPHYSICS

sjws count you as "brown people"

if a protag is a guy from "brown people", hes basically you.

you do realize they dont even see you as an individual group.
basically the same goes for blacks.

dont expect anything from sjws. they are racist and generalize everything other than white landwhales/dykes.

Most of those characters would be trashed nowadays for the same reason the people who clamor for diversity don't like old characters like Apache Chief.

It would be an oxymoron

Lucha Underground has a time-travelling mexican hero does that count?

>Bunker
Whatever happened to this fag?

Attached: cant stop the bricks.jpg (1500x2277, 1.28M)

*blocks your path*

Attached: D0E99457-FFB1-4518-B4C7-1EE60232765A.jpg (420x279, 44K)

>watches anime

Attached: anime.jpg (497x353, 34K)

10/10 opening theme

He's working with Jason Todd now.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJvNKYbvCDM

Attached: unnamed.gif (122x160, 15K)

Off the top my head, there's the Younger Nova and Reptil from Marvel, and Blue Beetle from DC

The fuck is up with this art

I don't mean to diss mexibros but yeah, this is the standard in LatAm. If on the US people often get the feeling that the police is just a state sanctioned mob, in Latin America they more often than not literally are

No one north of Torreón wanted to be part of Mexico. Which was a small kingdom to the south originally. California and Texas rebelled constantly. No one would move to the north.

wait what the fuck
Is this where Bumblebee Man comes from?

Luchadors are cool, have a long history with Mexican pop culture, and would look awesome while not pissing ANYONE off. We need more of em'

Because Mexicans haven't created any

Most states resisted centralism, that was a big political discussion during the XIX century, the fact that the states and even central America accepted to be part of the Mexican Empire and then most stayed when the republic was formed show you that they were OK with being mexican, fuck even Texans were OK until Santa Ana rewrite the constitution, states in the south and yucatan declared independence as a protest. The fact that the people living in california refered themselves as mexicanos in the peace treaty with the ocuping forces tell you what was the truth. People living in north mexico was the same people living in Mexico and Central America in the XIX century.

If we’re doing a luchadore hero, I want an intimating cactus mutant as a villain

Why wouldnt we make a Tijuana bible?

"The Needless", she can shoot explosive cactus needles, has a healing factor because why not? and her brother is either a mechanic, part of the cartel, or a younger brother that she has to protect.

Oh, and for the movie she's played by Ellen Page for shits and giggles.

good men

Attached: 5CyE33m.gif (701x395, 2.57M)

Eh. I was thinking more of a water vampire that makes people dry husks. “Dractus”

Fuck thats good

no, DB is also well regarded here.
Mexico rally loves dragon ball.

Yeah, the state big sanctioned mob in the US is the CIA. All the other mobs like the DEA, FBI and the cops have to deal with their leftovers.

Do you know what Criollo actually means? If you're Criollo, you're not European. Zorro took place in the midst of civil unrest. Saying he wasn't Mexican because he was fighting Mexicans is like saying General Lee wasn't American because he was fighting Americans.

Yep. Mexico is full of power level fags, just like China.

no

si

>I ended up making him into a wrestler just because of rocket-assisted piledriver.

sounds like he's a big guy

Would he stop time before performing the rocket-assisted pile driving?

ITT:

>People pitch their dumb lucha hero

Y'all realize that we can be more than luchas, right?

Attached: 7aqe.gif (480x275, 1.02M)

Attached: she sits.jpg (600x598, 135K)

Because they're villains

Attached: 958919_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 358K)

No. Hispanic/latino superheroes have fire powers. Blacks have electricity and Asians have some form of martial arts. Learn the rules of comics, man

They’re fun though. Better than a mariachi band

Oh dang, I love Robbie
It's being awesome, that's what's up. It's by Tradd Moore.

I did a Cactus Woman strip exactly like this in 3rd grade, back in the mid 90's

I woulda rather not have anyone using my culture thanks

Red Locust that is implied to be El Chapulin's daughter or something like that .

Attached: Fernanda_Rodriguez_(Earth-616)_from_Champions_Vol_2_9_002.jpg (1070x1490, 672K)

Why would you want to, Lucha is based.
>Cool masks
>Master flippyshit and make it look good
>Belong to some cool Lucha family
>Be literal living superheros

Attached: addict-priest-luchador-the-incredible-semi-true-life-of-fray-tormenta-1420677038.jpg (1280x826, 813K)

>not including bueno excelente
Did you even try?

Attached: bueno.jpg (600x607, 75K)

Attached: amingo-sprite.gif (155x120, 4K)

Nobody knows Yamcha and Ten Shin Han were villians before meeting Goku

Look, if there was an actual good lucha comic that incorporated the family elements as well as the wrestling action and super-heroics -- I would be into it. but mostly it's just province of medicore white guy writers that want to "make comics fun again" and make it all about a luchadore that fights a fucking cybernetic gorilla or whatever.

Once again, white people ruin EVERYTHING to the point where I don't even want to read about luchadores because it's probably gonna be hella bad.

Eddie Guerrero
Rey Mysterio
Pentachad and Rey Phoenix
We don't need super heroes, we have wrestlers.

you underestimate how much spics love dragon ball
goku is bigger than jesus in spicland
everybody knows yamcha was probably the first "major" villain in DB, at least he had something of an arc to himself before turning into the series' Han Solo and then a background joke character.

>you underestimate how much spics love dragon ball
>goku is bigger than jesus in spicland

Please observe global rule 3

>You will not post any of the following outside of Yea Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.

>You will not post any of the following outside of Yea Forums: Trolls, flames, racism

That's cool. But it's not Tizoc cool.

Attached: Tizocxi.jpg (650x1100, 148K)

Why does he wear the mask?

youtube.com/watch?v=O655XWeNZYg

>ill stand by your side, it doesn't matter if I die
she makes me stand, if you know what I'm saying.

El Zorro is white though.
Stop pretending that Mexicans of Spaniards aren't white just because they aren't Nords.

>Read about this character's background
>He literally worships the Kali Goddess and has her powers

That's rad

Attached: 250px-Kali_by_Raja_Ravi_Varma.jpg (250x348, 40K)

The difficulty wiith making Lucha comics is that the actual thing is just live action comics, why make it the same thing when you can just watch it. Or at least I assume that is the thought process behind it. THe old school stuff like Santo vs [Insert famous monster here] is interesting from a random historical view but often not that interesting to read.

King > Tizoc.

Attached: KingYouLose.gif (414x231, 1.88M)

Mayan, but only because the big event is going to come down to a game of basketball. The workshopping of the names will be fun. "Final dunk in infinite baskets", "Shut up and slam 2: Underworld edition"

FARTALITOS!

What Super Sam?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (728x792, 126K)

How about they actually getting their dresses more frilly and glittery like any normal Magical Girl, just to have them unceremoniously ripped at the very end of the sequence as they become stronger.

Attached: 640[1].gif (640x361, 2.96M)

Pretty sure they tried to make her backstory be that, but Marvel being Marvel, they made her Spaniard because they probably didn't know the difference.

>>Zorro was a criollo born in Spanish California.
>>Zorro was a criollo
>>criollo
i read that as chrollo by mistake

Attached: 1552697436347.png (973x499, 1.15M)

bache

>Main thing with Mexicans is Luchadors and Aztecs
>Most actual Mexicans, especially boomers, have an absolute hard on for cowboy shit and hold up traffic on a regular basis by riding through back roads on horses
A real Mexican hero should be an old vaquero

Attached: 1464557433187.jpg (1920x1193, 560K)

they would eat it up

I would read the shit about a Bloodborne-esque story about a somewhat fantastical take on Sonora's Apache scalp bounty.

They're from Guatemala

There're....in some place...

But at least some aren't like this one

Don't know, but at least here's...cerdotado...mmmh

Attached: cerdotado_ajooy_color_by_polo_jasso.jpg (320x215, 46K)

Just gimme a mexican punisher

Attached: Chili-con-Carnage-Deadline-Games-Eidos-Interactive-Sony-PlayStation-Portable-PSP-Action-Shooter-Xtre (613x347, 178K)

>A real Mexican hero should be an old vaquero
Is call "charro" u dummy

Attached: FIERRO.gif (320x320, 3.7M)

This was just a sensible chuckle until I saw the poster of the fucking anime girl on the wall, holy fuck I'm in tears

Attached: 1423755495517.png (982x980, 807K)

Cuz they don't end well

Attached: 10.jpg (1000x1408, 358K)

México has an alternate Timeline for Spiderman, does that count?
Yep, he is fucking great.
He has a boner for justice too.

>Emperor Ahuizotl
>Huey Tlatoani (emperor) of the Mexica Empire
>Named after an otter-demon
>The most badass and successful conqueror of the Empire's history
>During the spaniard invasion some noble men from the mexica resistance decided to enter Ahuizotl's palace, steal his armor and shield and make a young soldier pretend to be Ahuizotl's ghost back from the grave ready to kill the traitorous indigenous militias helping the spaniards
>it worked and many of the indigenous fighting among the spaniards, ran away as soon as they saw the shield of Ahuizotl

Attached: AMC10173.jpg (2340x2530, 1.11M)

Our heroes are real.

Attached: SubMarcosHorseFromAfar.jpg (1013x1280, 155K)

Because they're good enough to get a visa.

>Santo
>Blue Demon
>Mil Mascares

>No Mexican heroes

Guacamelee was such a fun game and I would love to see it adapted into a series. I would gladly give up "Coco" & "Book of Life" in a heartbeat in exchange for it.

Attached: 1552707965690.png (5000x2571, 46K)

Z a shit. It's all about DB and GT motherfucker

>we NEED a supahero for EVERY RACE!!!!!
Forced diversity is an attempt to not be racist that ends up being even more racist than simply not doing anything.

There's only one appropriate way to response to this

Attached: 1552512917971.jpg (682x600, 81K)

wasn't there a guy called Toltec in moon knight when the punisher was guest starring? also spider-man 2099, isn't he mexican?

mexican is not a race tho

Those are mayans

King's just a bootleg Tiger Mask, hombre.

Attached: Tiger Mask W - 21 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.54_[2017.03.04_23.24.29].jpg (1280x720, 112K)

For a second i had to make sure he was even real and not some fever dream I had as a kid. I don't blame people for not remembering him.

Attached: Aztek1.jpg (255x391, 40K)

He was in Justice League Unlimited for a short scene

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

That show took a lot of stuff from morrison's JLA in retrospect

Plenty of mexican mutants.

This new version of Nova sucks ass tittes so hard, He's just recycle wise cracking kid of Young Spider-Man

In fairness that's kind of how the original Nova started out too. It's easy to forget from the Annihilation era but he was once part of a teen team.

are you trying to ask why aren't their popular characters that were created in Mexico? Or Are you asking why isn't there Mexican heros in american capes comics?

His mask is based on Tiger Mask and Armour King is based on Black Tiger despite being an ally (most of the time) but everything else about him is Fray Tormenta. Technically Tiger Mask himself is only popular because the Japs loved Lucha so much.

Attached: de7ac2df3e2a5f2e728e818cb1b21ded.jpg (600x1000, 84K)

Not enough to pay royalties