Disney Thread

Let's take a moment reminisce about the golden age of Disney animation, and try to forget about how The Mouse will own us all in a few short years (man that logo is fucking ominous).
>Beauty and The Beast
>101 Dalmatians
>Aladdin
>Hercules
>Snow White
>Sleeping Beauty
>The Hunchback of Notre Dame
>The Jungle Book
>Mulan
>The Little Mermaid
And so on. Which withstand the test of time, overrated, and underrated? Best/Worst Disney songs? It's sad to think that we'll probably never return to 2D animation for big budget films, and will now settle for 3D and live action remakes

Attached: The Mouse.jpg (720x602, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X9Hrq9dzNSs
vimeo.com/124079352
youtube.com/watch?v=PXBJIZ1NXFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disney TV >>> Disney movies
There, I said it.

s a t a n i c - m o u s e

Attached: mickeytoscana.gif (608x448, 262K)

I really did enjoy The Buzz Lightyear, Aladdin, and Hercules shows. That live action shit the Disney Channel does now is fucking ABYSMAL. I refuse to let any child watch that, becomes I think it makes them dumber

. When I was 5 years old, my mother and father took me to the Disneyland in Anaheim, California, which had just opened ... They left me alone with Walt Disney .. My parents did not say goodbye or anything, they just left me and left ... ... (Walt Disney) told me that the Disney Club was my real family, where it really belonged ... I did not understand, everything was very confusing. Walt Disney looked nice, but I was not with him for long. He called another man inside and that man took me by the hand and led me out. This man was a very bad man and it really scared me. He took me to another room and gave me some glasses with insight into interior images. It was too much for a little girl to see. Dead things - dismembered bodies, dead cats that had their eyes pulled out and their tails cut off, dismembered people ... etc. We had that toy at home but mine had no drawings inside it. This event influenced me in some of my personalities ... Then, the man took me to the roller coasters and pricked me with needles in my waist and legs while telling me things in the attraction of Alice in Wonderland like: "This is not It is really happening to you. I'm not pinching you with needles on your legs. You are like Alice. You also ate the giant mushroom and you had a pipe ... this is not real. " I kept laughing and acting like everything was fun and play and we were having fun, but I was terrified and confused and could not understand why I was hurting myself. Parts of me were shattered while the abuse lasted and these experiences were strongly recorded in my subconscious as dictated in my programming (torture breaks the ego into many personalities causing the multiple personality syndrome that makes you a zombie) ... Then the man took me to Mr. Toad's Wild and sexually abused me ... "
mkultra slave of Pissinger and Bob Hope Bryce Taylor in Thanks of the memories, Disneyland, p. 58

This film wasn't bad at all, could've been a bit longer to expand better its universe, but is fine.

youtu.be/X9Hrq9dzNSs

You think those Disneyland death tunnels are real?

as i always like to say: 'only disney knows and disney does not say'

>Why yes my favorite Disney movie is Fantasia, how did you know?

Attached: geniusjpg.jpg (764x551, 263K)

Back when they were more concerned with making creative beautiful shit and than trying to take over the world

>makes thread about golden-age
>lists off a bunch of Renaissance movies
you're a casual op

Attached: tumblr_ni1gcgf60J1qbgo38o1_1280.jpg (1246x1920, 767K)

vimeo.com/124079352

Attached: Capture.png (396x316, 101K)

>The Mouse will own us all in a few short years
With the volume and speed at which they're acquiring shit, fuckin' hell.
I wouldn't be surprised if they tried claiming ownership to very concept of imagination itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXBJIZ1NXFU

Attached: 55830632_p4.png (1000x845, 1.33M)

I just want a Oswald show or short or some type of new media for him.

Dude I fucking loved that as a kid

As a mexican I can't think of a better symbol than a proud fighting cock with guns

>tfw you finished your disney princess CYAO but you can't post it because of image size

Heres the shit prototype if you want

Attached: 1552345905135.jpg (2000x3728, 1.34M)

Remind me of this

Attached: Based.jpg (1024x663, 139K)

Great Chart, still missing 2 Princeses but good job!