Favorite female Yea Forums creators?

Favorite female Yea Forums creators?

Attached: 1539244467998.jpg (780x2048, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=1
emmys.com/bios/lindsay-small-butera
youtube.com/watch?v=20ogFZKtO_Q
vimeo.com/290596298
youtube.com/watch?v=0IplSYj1Gfk
desuarchive.org/co/thread/100068649/#100068649
youtube.com/watch?v=dSnlJW_ytMI
youtu.be/Tgue81LVZ4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that parody? I can't even tell.

How many chickens must I sacrifice until Brianne gets her big break?

Attached: Du-14NrUUAI-78f.jpg orig.jpg (520x576, 45K)

She really let herself go in recent times

I want to have sex with that avatar

Ashley Cope

>Avatar

I can no longer read that word in the same way.

She has? How much?

I honestly would love a quirky webcomic artist gf. Their quirkiness and sense of humor would really be good for me since I can be kind of a shitposter

Imagine how shit it is for female artists nowadays now that maximum autists have the power to e-stalk them at the click of a button. In the past the most they had to worry about was a bunch of letters in the mail if someone determined enough made a bunch of phone calls and got a home address. Now their entire digital lives are at their mercy.

Who was the guy that admitted he had scraped all of Katie Rice's social media posts and kept it in an external he browsed through now and then? That was here right?

Attached: 1552509576026.png (639x2433, 436K)

quite a bit, she was in that #metoo video in a thread yesterday

Her and Kate Beaton are cool

Attached: Julia-pott.jpg (700x515, 363K)

>baby is black
>no father to be seen

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (1085x1217, 137K)

Is there a single webcomic artist that can top Katie? other than lazorbot

Attached: comic601.png (650x802, 258K)

Such a fun avatar.

Attached: Katie Flaunt.png (750x1000, 176K)

How could I contact her?
I'll ask her if she knows about the Yakuza saga in case it would interest her someday to draw some shit related to that.

>artist draws insert as attractive
>is actually ugly

What do you call this phenomenon?

She's done a few on Yakuza 0
awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=1

Ashley Cope and Tracy Butler do good work and don't waifubait.

BASED babykiller

Definitely teacupballerina.

I love her PPG and Samurai Jack stuff.

Attached: WorldofLight_ch1_cover_by_teacupballerina_d98j2be-fullview.png (600x849, 336K)

Holy shit, those are generic...
But thanks for answer the comment.

Attached: Mr_Libido.gif (445x250, 3.36M)

Did she mean that she had an abortion?

What a slut.

>cant just be a creator
>has to be X creator or Y creator

Who's your favorite white male Yea Forums creator?

Attached: 1526430974659.gif (480x270, 3.57M)

She's so fucking talented it eats me up inside knowing I'll never be on her level.

Holy fuck thank you for reminding me Gee is back updating!

Jack Chick

Glad the comic still has fans here.

Attached: D0SSOY3U8AAFy3U.jpg orig.jpg (2417x1451, 437K)

Daron Nefcy is probably one of my faves. She seems to genuinely like her fans and seems to have fun with her show. She also seems like she'd naturally be an user here, so that puts her higher on my list.

Attached: tumblr_m6740fIhsS1rrl7leo1_500.jpg (500x611, 81K)

Ok, what is this weeb shit and why you like it, misha?

I mean that is a real phenomenon but i think you need to get your eyes checked

Arent they dying?

Hey, i wanna tell you something.
Every fan who like fanservice are life losers

Of course there's still fans here it just we don't really want to be seen next to you!

Yeah. She's insane.

Tracey J. Butler

Her comic art quality and writting is fucking amazing, literally better than most comics on Marvel and DC, plus she constantly interact with fans.

Does anybody have the rest of these? I'd love to see them posted again.

Attached: 1872001591236.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

Can you read filenames?
Can you read at all?

Vera Brosgol is a top tier comic artist and creator.

>draws herself with a big ass
>doesn't have a big ass irl

Fucking why?

Not the same person.

Sally Cruikshank

Attached: face like a frog.gif (250x189, 217K)

Cute

Why are people so dumb

Attached: 1541479046725.jpg (591x4369, 709K)

>Why are people disgusted with being deceived

Attached: 1543796369168.jpg (653x5963, 1M)

We live in a strange time where it could either be self depreciation (haha look at my stupid ugly big butt all sticking out there) or vanity (look at me I have a big sexy butt that makes me hot)

Literally not the same person

What's it like getting plowed in the V by a dude? I never understand if it would feel good or just feel like a hot stick is going in and out and then filling the inside with hot fluid.

Attached: 1550783854355.png (835x652, 463K)

I literally only read comics made by white men

Attached: 1541477555772.jpg (381x565, 178K)

based

Have you felt inside of a vagina? It's not just a tube, it conforms to and grips the dick.

They're not the same person dumbass.

someone explain this one to me I don't speak crazy

Lauren Monger

Attached: 1445922394938.jpg (680x700, 103K)

It isn't really deception unless you were hoping to fuck them.

Remember when DC Nation was a thing? I really enjoyed Princess Amethyst of Gemworld, so when I learned the creator of those shorts made a webcomic I decided to check it out.

It's about an elf who lives in a human town as an assistant to an alchemist and helps protect the town from monsters. Takes inspiration from jRPGs and the anime Slayers. Brianne tried to pitch it as a show to various animation networks, but there weren't any takers sadly.

Feels like getting fucked by a bag of salty coins and milk.

Attached: Harpy_print_2015eccc.jpg (1000x1294, 778K)

Doesn't she have a different avatar now?

I know this person is apparently crazy so it's fruitless trying to make sense of them but really, what do they mean by this?

>kill the boys
>the boys
>boys
>plural

What a slut

Anons may not like it, but she's one of the best autobiographical comic artists out there. One day she's put a book that surpasses Will Eisner's works and the comic industry will be all the better for it.

Oh, not my genre type but seems interest.

The casual fucks meant nothing to her. A negative feeling is often preferable to feeling nothing at all because it's something more tangible.

>I'm a stupid whore that doesn't use contraceptives .png

That’s it though, she’s not right in the head

There’s nothing really more to her, she’s self aware enough to make comics showing how fucked in the head she is.

>Have you felt inside of a vagina?
nah son

I'm taking it as she feels shame for sleeping with them willingly and I guess them being dead would relieve some of that guilt.

Damn, how far along was she that she needed to be anesthetized? I thought the common procedure was to take a pill.

Well they definitely feel like they were made for a dick to be inside them.

tara billinger, her art style's good

It can be both.

Attached: 1542.png (859x3519, 2.21M)

That she's so fucked the only way she feels emotional attachment anymore is through abuse.

Yea Forums likes to shit on her, and for good reason, but considering how she reveals everything with genuine self-awareness makes me can't help but feel sad for her.

She is absolutely aware that she's insane and compared to other artist who obfuscate all their problems to others, it's a weird fresh air to see someone show their true colors of crazy. Granted, she still tries to justify her shitty behavior to other peoples fault but compared to other artist she seems to atleast have a basic understanding that she creates a lot of her own misery.

Ah, yes...The FEEL argument. You have my permission to reply to me when you actually have concrete proof.

What made you decide to post this?

>any 7 year old girl

Well that explains some things.

This says a lot that she's sick

Can you guys post the gay rape slave art the crazy lady made? I can't find it

It actually makes sense now. She's still crazy, but I see the logic.

elaborate.

it actually seems less insane with the entire context of the comic. of course some dude would just edit it out to the first three panels

She's not insane just fucked up and open about it. From her other comics she's clearly self aware.

But it's even more insane, it's not that they actually hurt her, they just disappointed her. Not once was it her fault, or it was her disappointing them instead, she's so insanely selfish and incapable of empathy she only sees each of those relationships in terms of how it serviced her.

I won't lie, I've got tons of respect for her. The fact that she's spent years perfecting her craft, she balances a weekly webcomic with being a Disney, she's responsive to her fans, and she does all this while dealing with crippling anxiety. It's pretty impressive.

Attached: Sabrina_Cotugno.jpg (500x600, 166K)

I don't trust asians as a general rule, but this just affirms my belief that their women are fucking nuts

Oh, here we go.

Attached: Katie-and-Camp-Weedonwantcha.jpg (590x445, 172K)

user she is very clearly using that to justify her actions. The word has lost all meaning, but she is very clearly toxic. This is no different than the rest, if anything it is worse cause her self awareness means she likely feels no need to change.

Attached: 1541.png (690x1882, 826K)

>makes me can't help but feel sad for her.

How does it feel to be born, raised and realized as a total beta male?

Attached: SOY.jpg (416x443, 135K)

Oh...
That's some nice dirty talk

Attached: 1546535719513.jpg (720x720, 24K)

Isn't there a huge sex scandal surrounding the Star vs staff anyway?

Attached: a.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>Have you felt inside of a vagina?
Does an asshole count?

that guy who makes awkward zombie

>Isn't there a huge sex scandal surrounding the Star vs staff anyway?
not one i'm aware of.

How is pity beta?

>Does an asshole count?
well, how'd it feel?

They feel totally different.

>woman is totally irredeemable emotionally, a broken mess and shows open contempt to anyone who shows her even a slight inkling of kindness
>"Damn bros, I wanna help her"

Beta

Who said anything about help?
Just because you feel bad for some cracked out hobo doesn't mean you feel inclined to invite him over to your house.

All of them

Right, that's a very bad way to have a relationship with a woman.
I learned in the long run that the concept of love should be based on a strength, and it is possible to find that through friendship.
Tell me the opposite, but this is how many couples have been able to endure over the years.

Still crazy

It does feel like a hot fleshstick is going in and out of an orifice. Like, there’s no mistaking that’s what’s happening. But it also can feel good, as long as the mood has been reached and everything is working properly, at least. It’s hard to explain, but I imagine it’s not that much different than male sex is, just with different mechanics.

I appreciate seeing male-anons that are actually giving it thought. It’s much better than that one retard I remember seeing that thought having a tampon inserted was akin to continously masturbating.

seemed like a pretty big thing here last year, apparently all of the staff members under nefcy were previously in relationships with one another? may have been some user self-promoting hard but i remember the video floating around for a month after that

>I've got a fish would you like to make a wish is almost 10 years old

Attached: You got old.jpg (480x953, 147K)

>I imagine it’s not that much different than male sex is

Attached: lol.jpg (97x127, 3K)

>I imagine it’s not that much different than male sex is,
It's totally different.

Nefcy is /mygirl/

This cool girl.

Attached: IMG_20190314_203539.jpg (960x1280, 195K)

>girl

Bird people are still people user

You’ve had both?

The only video I remember was the EZPZ video, where Nefcy was alleged to have fucked Hirsch, Sabrina Cotugno was accused of being bisexual and only into women because her ex gave her an STD (which is somewhat true), and Amelia Lorenz only got her job because she was friends with Dana Terrace.

Maybe there was another video I missed? Everyone is on new shows and seem to be on good terms with each other. But, if there was something I may have missed I'm open to seeing it.

Attached: nefcy alex.jpg (259x194, 12K)

no i think that was it, seems pretty overblown in retrospect but yeah

I didn't say I wanna help her. I just said I felt bad for her.

It's pretty obvious there is no possible third party who can help her, except maybe a therapist.

Nah, fuck this bitch. Inciting militaristic fans on witch hunts and using her position to inject head canon of the characters into the series. The fucking zuke of star vs.

Ah, a fellow user of taste.

This is why I don't want a pearl gf

>as long as the mood has been reached and everything is working properly
So, i'm guessing it all comes down to mood and feeling? Overall, just intimacy?

>It’s much better than that one retard I remember seeing that thought having a tampon inserted was akin to continously masturbating.
I'm not super versed in the ins-and-outs of women's bodies but I'm definitely not that bad lol. I do try to know more though. Also, the only things I know about tampons are that you shouldn't keep them in long and from what my last gf told me about why she doesn't use them. She told me she didn't use them anymore due to it feeling really unpleasant due to tightness. I mostly assumed it just felt like an awkward discomfort.

The chick who wrote Octopus Pie

Based

I agree. Meredith Gran doesn't get brought up here, but her consistency and her ability to deliver for her fans, plus her storytelling ability makes her one of my favorites too.

It's too bad the series is over, but ten years is a great run.

Attached: Meredith_gran.jpg (500x334, 118K)

Attached: MeredithGran.jpg (600x665, 57K)

why is that man hating on Will Eisner and why is she mad?

Yeah, everybody’s different and everyone’s into different stuff to get things going. Same way all dicks are a bit different and men often use different masturbation techniques from one another. Some women aren’t even into insertion. It’s easy enough to get off just from stroking the clit the right way.

I don’t use tampons either. I think I only tried like once before deciding it wasn’t for me.

People whose jobs include sitting for 12 hours straight and then overnighting right afterwards to meet deadlines tend to have that happen.

>why is that man hating on Will Eisner
because aaron diaz is a pretentious shitcock
>why is she mad?
because aaron diaz is a pretentious shitcock

I admire her work ethic, but it's a shame such talent and opportunity is wasted on such a horrible personality.

you're really trying to make it an issue

I like Stand Still Stay Silent but I don't know much about the creator aside from that she is Finnish and spent years in Sweden..

Attached: SSSS-Kitty Cherub.png (320x311, 161K)

i want her to succeed so bad ;_;

maybe i should try watching her short on nicktoons youtube everyday to pad the numbers

>7 year old
Christ, that's even worse than what I expected

You know, you could just make a thread with that and get replies instead of trying to hijack another thread and probably get upset when people ignore you.

It's not like people on Yea Forums are gonna REEEEEEE if you make a thread like that. People will probably just give you actual answers with a handful of troll posts.

Hey, can you tell me whether I was supposed to like anything about the ending?

>hating on Aaron Diaz
Wow, now I like her even more

I don't know, man. A person having so little empathy that they see a stranger and they don't even categorize you as human but just a thing and rape you seems a little worse than someone you build a relationship with and all they did was disappoint you, probably because they were too shy to tell you you were fucking insane and most likely just distanced themselves until you went away.

Is her actual real butt this big and round?

that makes sense. the advice i always see is asking about what people like (though that seems super awkward to be honest).

>It’s easy enough to get off just from stroking the clit the right way.
is there a wrong way?

>men often use different masturbation techniques from one another
I'm gonna be honest, I don't really know of that many other methods you could do it with. The only change I made when I learned how to do it was move from using only two fingers to my whole hand.

What do you dislike about it? The whole comic has been about 20-somethings transitioning into their 30s, and that's what the ending felt like.

You didn't like the ending? What didn't you like about it?

>the part that explains her extreme narcissism, violence, and extremely abnormal reactions to stimuli makes it seem LESS insane
Hahaha wow fucking women

I personally liked the ending. I think it was also good to have Larry turn 30, to signal that change was on the horizon for the characters and that things were about to shift. Also, the final letter to Eve from her old boss was a nice (in-character) touch.

Attached: rsz_eve_6535.png (350x279, 60K)

Being shitty and being insane are different things.

Haha yes! BASED woman killing babies!

Why are women so evil?

Attached: 1551247212293.png (579x388, 181K)

It's what happens when you let your fetish get out of control

>138 responses
>no sophie campbell yet

Attached: Sophie_Campbell_-_02.jpg (309x550, 50K)

Her designs are fetishistic trash.

>is there a wrong way?

There are many wrong ways to touch the clitoris.

now i cant even hate her, its just sad

i allways find so crazy how people can be so broken from the inside, make my problems look little in comparison

perfect

It all makes more sense now.
>7 years old
Fucking hell.

I can't really put it all into words since it's been a while, but the one thing I recall being dissatisfied with was the way they left Hannah. She's responsible for ~80% of the comic and then the whole world just kind of does her dirty. Yeah, her business grows, and yeah, she's doing legitimate work with Will, but you can still tell to the very end that Hannah is in a somewhat poor position relative to the rest of the cast. The way drama kicks up so gratuitously between some characters in the later arcs very much reminds me of BCB, which is a heap for its own reasons.

Attached: 1498374246177.png (254x260, 29K)

No one here reads Wilde Life but Pascale Lepas is great

Attached: EDF3BF40-91B7-4139-9EEE-A4D9F1E4B87F.jpg (700x1068, 253K)

>is there a wrong way?
It's very sensitive and can hurt if you rub it too hard or rub the gland directly, especially if your fingers are dry.

What's her name again?

Attached: 258AE0B3-E587-4AA3-9A9F-F4B3216CE6DD.gif (650x729, 266K)

what's her name?

What's the artists name?

Singularity

Attached: 1519256180928.jpg (600x900, 67K)

Images got deleted when I posted. What's her name?

Attached: 1552607690254.png (859x3519, 2.21M)

i wanted her Amethyst series to get picked up so hard

I'd still hit it, though I'm not white and she'd probably have no interest in me.

I like this attempt to be salty about sjws when the real point of the thread is to post pics and ogle women.

>Images got deleted when I posted.
because her fucking tits are showing retard just edit some black bars over them

That is the joke.
Ironically it's nudism, but Yea Forums is mainly american, so...

Same, though with the brown baby she'd probably be down for a one-nighter.

So I guess proceed lightly and keep track about how the girl is feeling/reacting.
Well, hopefully with this advice, I'll make some girl very happy and make you proud, user.

Attached: tumblr_mdy8uvludt1qctti3o1_400.png (306x568, 91K)

Yudori

cute

Attached: 1548983321298.gif (500x443, 341K)

The noses...

I think they're supposed to look like muppets.

SHUT.
UP.

Thanks!

... but the noses!

Attached: 1534688666368.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Attached: tumblr_pkrxl4OQdt1uqs4ht_540.jpg (540x734, 42K)

>i'm guessing it all comes down to mood well if she isn't aroused, it hurts. The more aroused the better it feels

Tampons don't feel like anything

The thing about Hannah is that she burned a lot of bridges by trying to commandeer people's lives, and a lot of those bridges stay burned especially with Marigold. So she might feel like she's in a worse position because she isn't on good terms with everyone like everyone else is. But outside of that, she doesn't do so bad. She's on good terms with Eve and Will and a lot of other people, she learned to move past the utter sinking feeling of nothing she gets when she realizes how she fucked up with someone she cares about, and her ending with Marek is a bit ambiguous - but certainly not bad. The last thing that's said to her is "It's up to you, isn't it?". If you have faith in how she's grown as a person, the answer - and her future with Marek - will be apparent to you.

Attached: 2017-04-07[1].png (600x908, 469K)

Cutest animation couple. And apparently Lindsay won an Emmy last year, so good on her.

What & Why?

Harpy is SHIT her original work with the DC ip was excellent and harpy is just trying to catch that vibe again.
It's sad and it doesn't work. I wish she could have kept going with her amy stuff.

I feel bad for saying this, but I feel nothing for Marigold. I didn't feel anything from the beginning of the comic and I still felt nothing when they dedicated a whole arc for her and Jane. To me, Jane deserved better.

It was an Outstanding Individual Achievement Award for character animation on Adventure Time.

emmys.com/bios/lindsay-small-butera

They feel like cotton shoved up your cooter.

>for character animation on Adventure Time.

Attached: 1487729330297.gif (280x141, 1005K)

I'm glad I showed up to Yea Forums today, thanks for restoring my faith in humanity by proving empathy for others problems aren't dead.

Yeah as far as minor characters to focus on and bring to the forefront Marigold felt like the most inexplicable. I cared more about how the rest of the cast acted around and with her than her specifically.

Littlest Mandingo

Holy shit.
>The absolute state of America Media Awards.

Don't get your hopes up there's not a lot of us left here.

Her show's a sloppy mess. If it had a looser, less self-important plot or none at all it'd be better.

Hmmmm I don't most of these people so i guess I'll go with Mary Cagle for Kiwiblitz.

I felt an irrational hatred for her and wanted her to suffer

Hail Satan

Attached: to_write_or_not_to_write_by_warlord_of_noodles_dd0f2be-pre[2].jpg (432x1847, 99K)

Really now?

Attached: Katie 2019.png (500x900, 218K)

I'm still mad that it took me awhile to realize it wasn't a dark joke.

Beaton.

Attached: Canadaraidsm.png (800x2000, 546K)

A lot of Lafrenais' earlier works are my guilty pleasures.

Attached: 43.jpg (675x900, 458K)

>making fun of Canadians
>IN HOCKEY SEASON
Now you've done it.

THICC

bodied

Attached: get fuckin smoked kid.gif (600x337, 1011K)

This and the Joyce comic are my favorites

At the risk of sounding like a white fedora edgelord, I sorta like her idgaf personality

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-234919_Chrome.jpg (1050x1040, 307K)

no she cares user
she's just convinced herself that the negative attention is a good thing and that she's an epic troll who lives life according to her rules

she's just a female edgelord

She's more self aware than that. She might play that act but I don't think she's "convinced" of anything.

Fuck,
thanks for reminding me how much I wish she was still doing stuff like this too.

I like this one the best.

Attached: Nemesissm.png (900x2410, 803K)

cute

Well sign me the fuck up.

I love Michelle even if she is ten pounds of crazy in a two-pound bag.

Attached: bff4f337-ad2d-425f-bacb-8159be25993b.png (541x700, 457K)

Read the IDW Jem comic then. It's by far the best thing she's worked on and is full of those designs.

this is great

Attached: 1523076578550.png (407x295, 136K)

classic

>this thread

Attached: 01347c36d85dd3639a9fef9569d6a145375a31f5f3e0603ffec42d243f5d8d6a.jpg (625x351, 57K)

>Shortstacks are bad because murder is bad

Attached: D0YKWeKUYAAaSaP.jpg (1200x1200, 216K)

>I'm a stupid whore who was teached retarted ideas such as "abstinence or bust" or "a blastula is a baby" by whores even more stupid than me.png
FTFY

What about Guro?

I'll be honest I was just scrolling through the thread looking for images of cute artists avatars, but for some reason my eyes fell on this post long enough to read it and I want to know what the actual fuck happened in this thread to get this far off track from the topic.

Kind of freaky actually.

What is Junkrat doing there?

#metoo in a nutshell

knowing how half these bitches on Tumblr are they're okay with it as long as its done by an attractive twink

sure user
she made a comic about talking to her unborn aborted child because shes super self aware

Yes?

>tfw your favorite is small and Yea Forums would break her so you can't shill for her no matter how much you want to because it would do more harm than good

Yeah, she might die soon, but she's doing whatever it takes to finish it before then because she wants to leave something behind that she can be proud of.

do it you bastard, feed her to us, we want to dick her and rip her to shreds.
We'll give you dubs and porn for it.

No user, you like the idea of a quirky gf when you only think about her in short bursts and ideal situations, but if you were stuck with one all the time and the times she made you ashamed of being seen in public outweighed all the times she actually made you smile, you'd very quickly start to despise her.

No.
There are a lot of things I'll throw to the sharks but she's not one of them.

who? do they work in the industry or are they simply just an artist on Tumblr?

Just random artist from somewhere on the internet.

I'm trying to be a vague as possible to avoid clues.

what

read: you but you're trying to make a show out of not shilling yourself so no one knows you're shilling yourself

Gonna see her at ECCC on Saturday. I've been having friends of mine go buy her Harpy Gee books for me since I couldn't get away from work. Excited to finally meet her in person for once.

Attached: 1494272120297.gif (272x251, 483K)

>I'm...stupid
Yes, you are.

Kate Beaton and hiimdaisy are the only webcomic artists who genuinely make me laugh (besides Ronnie)

I don't want to post all 5 fucking pages but this comic is basically
>Hey Pedophilia is bad because asdfkjasdf;
>Strawman: But murder and rape are shown in media a ton of times and it never made anyone murder or rape
>Yeah but you're wrong and I'm right so fuck you
*Gets 100K likes on twitter and tumblr*

Minna Sundberg

It says that when murder is depicted in media it's in a way that's clear that murder is bad, but pedo comics act like the grown up fucking the little girl is a cute innocent thing and normalizes it. At least that's how all the loli I jerk it to depicts it as.

Lale Westvind

Attached: Grip.jpg (699x874, 204K)

Shortstacks or lolis? Cause those are different things.

Lolis. It's about hardcore dicking of lolis. user is being retarded.

The Jinx retcons are fucking bullshit.
>ha ha actually she is a jokester who only blows up empty buildings and has the patience and cunning to plan out bank heists XD

Only worthwhile post

Attached: popcorn.gif (800x1001, 57K)

Attached: my favorite gun.png (400x492, 117K)

can you read, retard? nobody said they wanted to help her

Makani

Attached: QU3VmITO_400x400.png (400x400, 253K)

If married couples work, then Kerascoët is a pair I like a lot.

Shorts are a little different than a webcomic. With the shorts, she had less than 10 minutes total to tell her story, while with a webcomic you can take hundreds and hundreds of pages having one-shot adventures.

I think she she actually got a show, with the right guidance Harpy would be a kino show just glad they didn't decide to make it a fucking high school show fuck that shit.

Attached: her smile and optimism: gone.png (420x504, 122K)

Double chin and lost her booty.

This thread is about female creators, user.

Hey, I appretiate that drawing.

Ironically rebecca Sugar
Unironically Julia Pott. Julia is cute as fuck

Attached: IMG_4539.jpg (225x225, 11K)

This is a different person, moron. She made summercamp island

This is the fake-deep shit I expect to see someone babble while in the tub.

Based

Attached: susieshig.png (250x250, 101K)

HOLD UP, you don't say that shit without some proper context

Attached: 1534193339115.png (356x256, 146K)

Vera Brosgol I guess. Read two comics by her and enjoyed them.

Attached: 30623067.jpg (282x400, 34K)

Thank you, user. Might do another.

oh shit, that's your work? Hell, here's another 'non totally diggin it
and here I was disappointed there's pretty much only the one on image search. The lord's work right here

I could go ahead and start on another now before I head to bed. Got a cute idea for her?

does liking a female creator who posted on Yea Forums give me bonus points?

Attached: nordlys.jpg (1100x1454, 866K)

I'm feeling a really cute, slightly demure angle with a fashionable casual dress that's understated and modest but not at all homely, a real AC Isabelle kind of air.
the agency's all yours dude but man, a smile and a very slight blush as if she were crossing paths with a friend on the street would be ace.

I could definitely draw her in a kind of dress. Did you want her with some chub like in that last drawing?

I want to believe.

Attached: amethyst jewel day.jpg (583x625, 84K)

you must not be very bright

hankering for an on-model shot, based user

You got it. Starting now.

Just read AG. It was a pretty good story. Is Be Prepared just as good?

too good, here's a cheers for ya if I don't catch you in the morning. plug your tumblr or something if you got one!

Now THAT's what I call cringe!
>~~~uuuh I did bad >.

I think it's SB99

>I wanted to use contraceptives but the guy didn't
What now?

Here you go! And yeah, I go by SB99. I don't use tumblr as much these days, though.

Attached: Katie Dress.png (600x1200, 249K)

Always appreciate seeing your work pop up SB.

No, the baby was never even conceived because she thought the guy was nerdy. Any time you turn down sex it is murder.

Rebecca Sugar, the voice of a generation of cartoon shows

Requesting that perfect butt getting groped

There was a comic where a chick was getting pounded doggystyle, and some user asked something along the lines of “what does vaginal sex even feel like?” And there was a short string of posts about what having a vagina sorta feels like. It’s not really that complicated this time.

This

I'm also fond of Gail Noonan

youtube.com/watch?v=20ogFZKtO_Q
vimeo.com/290596298

And Shelly McIntosh

youtube.com/watch?v=0IplSYj1Gfk

She as a long N E C C

Oh, I just couldn't help it.

Attached: Katie Grope.png (750x1000, 218K)

Attached: 1544273618570.jpg (423x613, 50K)

Request for bare booty

God damn does Betsy seem like pure wife material, holy shit.

Don't have sex with him?

agreed

Tara is bro as fuck

Holy shit

>couples
Maryse (Dubuc) for her writing

Attached: P00050.jpg (1394x1920, 977K)

Nervous breakdown by tumblr bullies girl?

I liked both, BP is more autobiographical slice of life. Storytimed last year: desuarchive.org/co/thread/100068649/#100068649

Attached: bp_ page00004.jpg (1538x1089, 244K)

How do I provide you proof of what a vagina feels like?
Like... do you want medical footage of a camera being stuck into a woman's vagina? Or do you want me to reach through the computer and show you what a vagina feels like?

Attached: 1501574239.jpg (1000x2258, 1.91M)

No, fuck off faggot

London?

I don't follow

They have a biological imperative to disrupt societies, creating instability and conflict so that the most suitable males present themselves to fix the situation.

>do you want me to reach through the computer and show you what a vagina feels like?

Not him, but if we’re being completely honest here. Yes. Yes I want this.

>How do I provide you proof of what a vagina feels like?
No clue, all I know is that I win this argument if you can't do so.

Men: Rape and kill everyone and everything from other men to children to women to animals and start wars commit most crimes but it is the women who are evil

>no Olivia Jaimes in this thread
disappointed in Yea Forums

Attached: 20-nancy.w1200.h630.jpg (632x331, 64K)

Michelle Czajkowski

Attached: 1506633443093.jpg (1200x1165, 244K)

And draws all her boys like incredibly fuckable girls.

Wow, a machine to replace Americans.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA GOOOD ONE FOREIGNER

I'm sorry to have offended you, I should have just waited for you to spam blacked porn so I can say something about bestiality, that's more your style.

Cope is the bossest nigger

>Or do you want me to reach through the computer and show you what a vagina feels like?
Why would you do that? I'm going to be jacking off to Cyberchase for days now.

None because women are worthless.

Haven't heard that one thirty billion times before.

seething

t. sois

Nah, just unimpressed. Kind of a running theme when it comes to Europe.

That is the context user.
She's dying and doesn't want to leave us with an unfinished product.

What more context do you need?

>only men can rape

this is true, whether anons like it or not

Attached: rebecca-sugar.jpg (960x640, 401K)

Hannah has guts and potential, I hope she makes it to the good shit in life

Most rapists are men sorry about that

Why is Karine crying?

Got it! There is something very appealing about her art style

CUTE BUTT!

Maybe Rebecca is different in person, but she comes off as someone that never speaks up or has an opinion. Really shocked she got her own show desu.

>cybercunt

>Or do you want me to reach through the computer and show you what a vagina feels like?
This may be in our future as technology continues to improve.

>the dad has been seeing her for so long they had a two year old son together
jesus that part completely did not register with me the first time i read this
he's been cheating on his wife for-fucking-ever

she's a genuinely unstable bitch that blames white people/men for her problems she got a lot of shit for this comic and went on a several post mental breakdown saying how it's society's fault she got an abortion and all this other shit
she used to be a great artist but now she's worthless

I'd argue it's better in a lot of ways.

Attached: 1524594731715.jpg (1920x1360, 208K)

I need context

there's like three books worth of context in that page alone
i'd recommend looking for a translation of les nombrils/the bellybuttons

Ayy its my man SB
Keep up the good work, your loud house girls give me shameful joy

To be fair his wife was a massive bitch.

>he said as he succumbed to his bullet wounds

Hey SB great stuff!
Speaking of Katie's avatars. I think my favorite is her first one, the cutest one I think. Also I think Katie's actually blonde.
Maybe you could try drawing it?

Attached: cover.jpg (706x670, 374K)

That bitchy blonde is hot

Shit makes me laugh every time

in what ways, would you say?

Attached: katie old avatars.png (1109x1938, 2.8M)

She is as pitiful as she is laughable. Her way of life is pathetic and miserable, but at least that last panel was kind of funny.

>blastula
What's a blastula?

it would be better if these had dates or years attached to them.

She has issues, hope she gets better someday. But right now, she is pathetic.

had her as a teacher when I was at SVA she was one of the best teachers I had there

Hmm I'l see what I can do.
Most of these are from the same period anyway.

and most of those conflicts were caused by women
checkmate atheist

Yeah. She really puts every other webcomic artist to shame. I seriously can't wrap my head around how she manages to reach this level of quality in a biweekly comic.

Attached: fucking unsounded.png (992x937, 1.35M)

Old Katie Rice avatars!

Attached: katie self portrait comicon.jpg (500x804, 287K)

Don't get me wrong, I still think Anya's Ghost is brilliant, but I think because Be Prepared is semi-autobiographical everything about the setting, the characters, and the events that unfold comes across as so much more genuine and grounded. There's no big threat in the story, it's just a kid struggling with day-to-day problems of fitting in and making friends and spends a homesick summer at camp trying to figure herself out, and I think kind of story resonates strongly with most readers.

Attached: 1524595022868.jpg (1647x1167, 237K)

Attached: katie food 2007_01.jpg (510x659, 70K)

not that user but that does sort of imply she's self aware to the point of unhealthiness
she's so self aware of her shortcomings that she still tries to convince herself that what she's doing is okay and that her shortcomings aren't really a bad thing but then still obsesses over them
She's self aware to a toxic degree

Attached: 1548198663680.jpg (251x221, 12K)

missmab has been going at her comic for a long time. Her artstyle has improved tremendously over the last decade or so. Shame its furshit and i'll get banned.

Attached: 1552564313236.jpg (850x563, 57K)

she sounds like an incel that actually has unhealthy obsessions about their predicament

Attached: katie windy.jpg (315x676, 41K)

Im still mad that we turned Kate Beaton into a turbo feminist

Really? What was your experience with her like? Any interesting stories or interesting advice she gave you?

this is my armchair take on this but you really shouldn't feel bad, you can feel pity yes, but there's no room for sympathy
this sorts of people are aware enough about their problems that they choose to justify their decisions and viewpoints rather than actually do anything about it. There's a big difference between being self aware in a constructive way and being self aware in a narcissistic way and she is the later. She's self aware enough to justify her behavior but not self aware enough to actually do anything about it. There was a point where she could've stopped and has clearly passed it. Sure she may have very good reasons for being that way but at some point a bad life stop being an excuse for your shitty behavior
You can pity her but you shouldn't feel bad, she put herself into this position and only has herself to blame and the longer she does it the more miserable she will become and will register any form of improvement as a threat to the existence she created

Attached: 1550747293764.jpg (888x894, 68K)

how'd we do that again?

Jan Duursema

Attached: blue_tits.jpg (400x444, 58K)

that makes sense. I'll check it out!

Thicc

I can't hear you over your bombings Eurocuck

Mary Cagle is based.

he's a serial bomber who blew up banks and cities for cash.

The woman in that picture can be called a lot of very unflattering names, but "incel" would be an incorrect insult. She does have a (messed-up and unhappy) sexlife.

Meredith actually teaches a class that focuses on making a stable web comic that can sustain you and the sort of do's and don'ts of the industry (example being DO promote your comic to others but DON'T be overbearing with it, and DO the best work you can but DON'T flaunt your stuff if you have nothing to show for it)
She taught a lot about html and building your own website and what to do to make your stuff accessible one of the things I remember was how if you're having a hard time trying to consistently update stuff (because she admitted to being guilty of being inconsistent sometimes) that you should space out when you do your work in the week same way one would if they were going to the gym (Monday for drafting, Wednesday for Setup and Friday for finalizing and then using the weekend to recharge and do it again)
She also taught a bit of the business side of things in regards to webcomics like how to properly monetize your site and which sites to trust and what agencies to trust and all that
Her advice was also helpful in regards to work ethic/feeling hopeless about what to do. She pretty much said that if you don't have a clue and you're running up the wall trying to find a solution that you'll always find someone in the industry/your field that is willing to help and you'll be able to figure out your own path
Her class in general was just very helpful and does a lot more for more than just webcomic stuff just general life advice that definitely helps up and coming artists that might get overwhelmed by everything

But they're plenty of characters that murder and are depicted in a positive light. Hell, Jinx was portrayed as a sexy badass and Junkrat is portrayed as a comic relief.

I know Overwatch is afraid of doing actual worldbuilding but Junkrat and Roadhog's crimes aren't even that bad for mercenaries in in that world. They're just weirdly competent.

oh I know just when I think of an incel mentality I think of this bitter and judgmental perspective that wants to rationalize bad life choices especially if it concerns the opposite sex

She used to stop by weekly but every thread devolved into discussion on what her pussy smells like
The consensus was strawberries

Attached: what if zelda was a katie.jpg (302x589, 25K)

Sounds wonderful user.

that's pretty cool and all pretty solid advice overall! how's your webcomic coming along because of the class? or did you just take the class for credits?

>The only change I made when I learned how to do it was move from using only two fingers to my whole hand.
I stick with the two fingers thing myself. I don’t need to get hard just to quickly get off, and since I live with my family in a small house I’ve done all masturbation as quickly and quietly as possible. also handjobs are tiring as fuck and I have respect for folks who actually do them for other people

So long as you’re not Asian I think you’ve got a chance.

any rl pics of her?

Same. Well, the two fingers mostly started out as an experimental thing when I was curious about touching myself when I was like 8 or 9. One day I had rubbed with two fingers a little too long and had these really nice spasms happen that took me by surprise. So for the longest time, I just thought that the only way to make these magic spasms were to do the two finger thing, so I kept doing it every so often when I was bored in my bed or if I had "weird dreams" about my classmates that I thought were pretty.
Eventually I found out what I was doing and that most people used the whole hand. It took a while to break out of two fingers and go whole hand but I did it.

ayaya, ayayayaya it turned out way cuter than I could have imagined. Great work..!
This. Doesn't blow Anya out of the water, but I similarly felt what was outlined here, for anyone else who haven't read it.

Attached: 1384494048525.jpg (1108x831, 407K)

Her main point is that someone could take a Loli comic and use it groom a minor, which still falls flat because you can easily do that with pornography of any kind.

What's the full comic, I'd like to see it.

it's the exact opposite, borderlines can't not care about things

Me too friend, Me too.

>but there weren't any takers sadly.
What are you talking about Nick ordered a pilot.
youtube.com/watch?v=dSnlJW_ytMI

This one's pretty good

the one who wrote secret six and the one who wrote pg vol2

Are people actually getting angry about this

Brianne is amazing.

Attached: 2016-05-12-Friendship_is_Magic_by_Brianne_Drouhard.jpg (800x2084, 2.06M)

Tell you what, I feel like doing a good turn (plus I'm bored and have nothing better to do).

Gimme like 5-10 minutes to get some lunch going and I'll start a storytime thread.

Link to the video?

based

very cool! thanks dude!

IDK if Prat is a well-known Yea Forums creator (most famous thing they did I can think of is the snake biting Morty's dick in Bushworld Adventures) but we're friendly, she's a pretty cool/smart person and one of the few good tumblr bloggers.

Sure! And thank you for the reference, too. Did you want anything specific with her?

Oh, she's done more than I thought.

Oh man. Well, just her looking cute. Maybe singing or holding her hips? The eye bags need to stay too.

On the topic of her other avatars, that other user is right. I might get to organize them with date or something. All of them are top notch.

Unironically Rebecca Sugar

youtu.be/Tgue81LVZ4E

Attached: IMG_3201.jpg (700x904, 518K)

I disagree, in the few interviews of hers I've read she comes off as pretty passionate and particular about her show. It's just that she also seems to have a demure personality, which is what you're picking up on I think.

Then don't have fucking sex with him and move on. That's a fucking red-flag: what if it's a sign he'll try to pull that condom Houdini trick and bust inside? Whenever I have sex in a one-night stand, it's my own condoms or no-go. Not that fucking hard to keep your sexual impulses under control to prevent literal life-altering consequences.

I've known passionate people who can be softspoken. It's not very common, but they're typically the kind of people who keep to themselves in general brainstorming but when pitching an idea they can absolutely refute whatever you throw at them (it won't always be 'correct' per se but the point is that they will take a frickin stand when it comes to their vision)

Sure thing!

Attached: Katie Hips.png (650x1100, 208K)

Not really, I just think she's a cunt. I don't even feel pity for her despite how obviously miserable she is.

the fucking arrogance.

well, at least she draws well.

hahaha what a miserable person. I'm glad she's an artist instead of being in a position that taking out her frustrations could actually harm others.

Attached: 1396907684043.gif (275x205, 1.9M)

based

Attached: 1513630505922.png (256x256, 168K)

Nice. Thanks!
There's something about the face tho, looks a bit weird. Still cute.
Hey, if you are still in he mood, could you try this one?.

I'm still searching for her other avatar pics. I wan to organize them better. Should be useful as reference for anyone interested in fanart.

Attached: Skadisizes.jpg (493x460, 50K)

Hushabye Valley
Olivia Jaimes
Katie Tiedrich

same

cute!

I'll see if I have time tonight, but I'll take a break for now. It was really fun drawing her again, though the OP is still my personal favorite avatar.

>Skadi is 6'5
>the hair adds an extra 3 inches
Good lord. I kinda want to see this in a more realistic style just to show off how fucking huge she is.

Attached: 1441143844131.jpg (256x256, 64K)

right?

Hope to see you soon, then. thanks again.

Yeah, the joke is that she's a cunt.

Randal Munroe

holy hell, I wanna lewd
I M U S T LEWD

Attached: 1390848499941.gif (500x277, 996K)

I thought that was Natasha from Adventure Time. Yea Forums did get pissy when Kate Beaton said she didn't like it when complete strangers talked about her having babies or something like that. She's pregnant now, by the way. I hope everything goes well since her sister just died.

go ahead

Hey, any fan of Mab is cool in my book.

People who see the world as divided into alphas, betas, and cucks tend to view any form of human sympathy as deplorable.

To them, kindness is weakness. That's pretty much the Randian/Nietzscheian/redpill worldview in a nutshell: "Kindness is weakness and cruelty is strength." They cannot understand why a person would act in a selfless manner, so they must interpret that person's actions as either selfish or cowardly. Anyone who speaks up for women is a white knight who secretly wants to get laid. There can be no other reason. No one could really believe any "politically correct" idea, so anyone who says they do must be "virtue signaling."

Granted, such conclusions can often be the case. But in the eyes of these people, these conclusions are ALWAYS the case, because they can't even imagine the mindset of someone who would do or say these things for any other reason.

In short, I wouldn't worry too much about what is and is not beta. These people aren't the kinds of people you want to impress.

Attached: IMG_1883.jpg (2448x3264, 405K)

>haha im such a mess
>haha bags under my eyes
>im neurotic and wacky haha but also pretty

you might think im talking about OP, but im talking about all of them.

>acting like Rand and Niet's ideas and work are similar
>reductive strawmanning

wowi ur so smatr

Attached: 1529180410784.png (800x1381, 1.35M)

I don't know the artist at all, but further up the comment chain seems to indicate that she's fully aware of her mental instabilities and refuses to change.
I don't think any kind of terminology is really required to understand 's point. Yeah, it was phrased in the abrasive Yea Forums speak, but I can relate to the general sentiment of "wow that person really loves to break all the toys that enter her hands then proceeds to complain about how she's having no fun at all. Now why on earth should I listen to her crying for?"
I've dealt with shitty people. I've dealt with shitty people who full well know they're shitty and simply do not want to change. The latter? I kind of agree, don't deserve pity.

Holy shit, user delivered

Attached: thumbsup.gif (141x141, 481K)

Is her butt really as prominent as she makes it out to be?

I hope so... otherwise I've been fapping to a lie.

Doesn't mean you should stop.

Attached: Skadi Katie Butt Squish.png (1200x1200, 1.82M)

good shit

I agree that people like don't really deserve pity, but trying to belittle people who do feel it for her makes them just as bad.

So does that mean girls who want to help “assholes” be better men beta to?

Rand is Nietzsche for stupid people as applied to money, just as that the redpill is Nietzsche for stupid people as applied to sex.

Yes, Ayn Rand and r/redpill are nowhere near as complicated as Nietzsche, but they get their ideas from him. Specifically, Nietzsche's belief that the world was divided into two types of people -- masters and slaves -- becomes "creators and parasites" in the eyes of Rand, and "alphas and cucks" when you take the redpill.

Furthermore, Nietzsche's ideas about the genealogy of morals (how they come from slaves imposing their own chains on everyone else, how they're fundamentally baseless, and how we should return to earlier forms of morality), serve well to justify the tenants of most selfishness-based philosophies, including Rand's and the redpill.

Look, I understand Rand and Nietzsche aren't the same person, but one definitely gets their ideas from the other.

As to you... basically what said. You seem much more level-headed than most people on this board, and I do appreciate your objectivity. But I still have to disagree with you: pity is not a finite resource. It can't be "wasted." There are times when DOING stuff for others isn't worth it, but it never hurts to FEEL for them. Even the most toxic, exploitative people can be sympathized with (so long as you do it from a distance).

Oh, most certainly. I'm just of the opinion that if a person is knowingly pushing away hugs, alright cool, I won't give you any. There's no real emotion attached (ironically); I'll feel what I may until the other party indicates otherwise and retracting (as well as extending) said sentiments takes nothing on my part.

That's fair. Thanks for acting civil towards those with dissenting opinions. Such decorum puts you well above most other posters on this board.
Remember, folks! People like you help make our Yea Forumsmmunity less shit!

Triweekly you fucking Sharte.

Right of course, I was probably misremembering it in an effort to not feel like a piece of shit in comparison

>only this and one other mention of based Tracy Butler

I dont care if its furshit, its furshit of the highest most immaculate quality

That's because most of the time a woman tries to rape someone it just turns into normal sex.

Attached: 2013-08-19-Renfaire.png (562x869, 452K)

>That's a fucking red-flag: what if it's a sign he'll try to pull that condom Houdini trick and bust inside?
why not just use plan b? i guess stds are the concern too.

>Whenever I have sex in a one-night stand, it's my own condoms or no-go.
is it because you think the dude is going to bust inside to impregnate you? what if neither of you trust each other? do you use both condoms in that case?

Attached: 1550609833956.jpg (389x425, 20K)

which ones? the NPR ones?

While being stalked sucks, having people save things you put in public is not being stalked.

Yeah they’re like Looney Tune villains or something

isn't that standard for female artists though? if they aren't "quirky" then they are "burnt out" and depressed with the bags under the eyes?

This, where are the pics of the real thing?

I have a theory based on how an artist draws themself
If they are super cutesey and self-sexualized then it’s likely a transgender
If they make themselves look like gremlins or goblinos or are sufficiently abiguous or appear male at first then it’s an actual woman

nayrt I agree but it sure is weird, and a discomfiting thing to picture someone having

cute

Post evidence.

Im fond of Rebecca Sugar myself

Attached: 1552641515330.png (620x861, 431K)

That’s understandable. In order to not be off-putting to the audience, author avatars should be pleasant to look at but also self-effacing and relatable; a common way to achieve the latter and maintain the former is something like messy hair or eye bags.

Male artists who put themselves into their comics generally have a self-effacing but not ugly to look at avatar, too, often with messy hair, but i have no idea why eye bags pop up more on girl ones. Maybe they don’t fall into the category of ‘self effacing to acknowledge’ for guys.

I really want a fondle Katie Rice's bum-bum.

Attached: 1396166963946.jpg (787x736, 177K)

It's really weird, but that is indeed the case. I think it's a bigger problem that the vast majority don't regard the internet as public space and are generally excessively frivolous with personal information on it.

is there a version of this without the gas?

Male artists deal with this all the time. How is a female artist suffering any more worrying?

The only two autobiographical trans girl cartooners i can think of are Manic Pixie Nightmare Girl who just draws a standard/slightly goblin cartoon girl and that Assigned Male one who draws horrific potato children.

A lot of creators get stalked and it’s all bad, but you’re naive if you think there isn’t more coming at one group in quantity.

why would there be, gaylord

>A lot of creators get stalked
whom?

Womyn have bussy and need to be protected because they're mentally children

>the person who ruined both her own show and adventure time

this

Holy fuck

>butt
?????

>What are you talking about Nick ordered a pilot.
And then immediately decided they weren't interested. Mixed blessing, really, since if Nick actually obtained ownership then Brianne wouldn't've been able to publish the comic anymore.

go fuck yourself

Der-shing Helmer

Attached: MI_web_125.jpg (650x950, 468K)

She set up good concepts for AT but copycat writers ruined them when they took over

Attached: 1539476241557.jpg (2000x2414, 805K)

>tfw the style change makes it significantly more palatable
am I damaged, lads?

Attached: 034.jpg (495x664, 95K)

brap posters need to be gassed but then again thats probably exactly what you want

Haha what a funny joke dude! I've never heard that before!

The green gas, I just can't get past

but that first inhale, then I'm full mast

my bad user, just got back from work
I was interested in doing webcomics at the time and I had read Octopus Pie before then so I wanted to give it a try. Ultimately, I've been doing more on-print comics now but that class was definitely worth it

I'm more of a sound guy desu

one "BRAP" and it's 60 mph

DoctorGlascow

Attached: t0qkia0zok9LV.jpg (1200x1855, 1.07M)

This looks interesting, name of the comic?

A female draws that?

Heh, tell you what babs, you're awwwright.

no worries user. how'd work go?

>I was interested in doing webcomics at the time and I had read Octopus Pie before then so I wanted to give it a try
that's pretty cool. what sort of webcomic did you consider writing? what kinds of on-print comics have you been doing?
also, since you read Octopus Pie, what were your thoughts on it? I came into it sorta late in the game, but I read the whole thing and I really enjoyed the series.

Attached: tumblr_ncdeggVPFk1qz9pdmo1_500.gif (500x500, 30K)

>being smug because you’re taunting your (dead) baby about the life it’ll never have because you killed it
Literal psychopath.

Not the one who asked but is she dying from an illness or something?

Pls recall which agencies are trustworthy or not if possible.

Yes, it's Mare Internum, and she also drew The Meek. Sadly both have been on hiatus for close on 3 months now.

Attached: Der-shing Helmer_meek_.jpg (2048x1536, 655K)

You know, as crazy as she is, it's honestly nice to see an autobio comic from a woman that actually recognizes herself as a awful human being. She's like a female R. Crumb and that makes me want to buy her comics.

>Be me
>Artist
>Named accounts after my character
>People think I'm female
>Assholes want to get my personal info or send me dick pics and shit, specially tumblr (when it was still alive)
>Shame them on my blog by screencapping them
>They still insist

Honestly artists make the mistake of exposing too much of their personal info. I don't alllow anybody to even know my real name or who I am. Specially fans. You gotta be very cautious of what info you give out. The biggest mistake you can make as a female creator is giving out too much info on yourself, you will get stalkers. I even had one guy message me saying he wanted to rape me and eat my pussy, until I told him I was a dude and he blocked me.

Attached: 1552259216830.jpg (612x379, 30K)

Yeah, I'd hate if Harpy Gee got the Glitch Techs treatment from Nick. Maybe a Netflix show would be better for HG.

I still can't believe this is her, i just always imagined her looking the same as anya

Shit i just realized i mixed up meredith gran with vera brosgol, i need to sleep

Stegotorres, lynne naylor, yugo limbo, ann nocenti, there's a lot of good ones, also a bonus Yea Forums one q hayashida is fantastic

Attached: IMG_20190316_015456.png (1644x1122, 245K)

lovemenicecomic

I wish Yea Forums would notice me

Attached: notreal.png (933x669, 2.38M)

>Shame them
That's the thing they get off to

this is French isn't it

Why did someone leave this child in the middle of Yea Forums?

If it's so discomforting, don't post that stuff online in the first place.
>I think it's a bigger problem that the vast majority don't regard the internet as public space and are generally excessively frivolous with personal information on it.
This.

who is this?

why does this board have a talent for not ever mentioning people's names?

>both
The Meek is still going?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1036542 - SKADI dumm_comics katie_rice webcomic.png (1181x1748, 289K)

Id answer but saying my professor would be cheating

>I'm a stupid whore
>Teached
Welp you are certainly are right there.

>Kerascoët
They're absolutely great.

Attached: coddie not untrue.jpg (345x458, 40K)

Why is this board so fucking awful when it comes to women? Like their shitty humor, the webcomics, the people, the taste in waifus, the waifufagging in general, it's a fucking plague.

get some damn taste

>that last panel was kind of funny
How can you find obnoxious shit funny? It feels so forced. It isn't even just the dark humor, it's the joke/art for the joke itself that's grating.

She's skilled but also batshit insane and extremely antipathic if her twitter's anything to come by.

That's pretty cute, name?

I'm right there with you dude, but don't drag Nietzsche into this. Homeboy gets a bad rap, but at no point does he actually endorse exploiting your inferiors and shunning all feelings of pity and remorse.

lel

He doesn't endorse that viewpoint, but most of his conclusions lead to it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he was a bad person or anything. But he laid the groundwork for some pretty nasty stuff. Sometimes, I wonder whether the reason he went crazy towards the end of his life had to do with him realizing that his proposed "solutions" to the problems he had pointed out didn't work.

>Rand is Nietzsche

>Rand
Lolbertarian

>Nietzsche
Aristocrat

t. brainlet

>Showing kindness
All you faggot did was stroking your ego for virtue signaling. Did you actually help that woman? does she even know you protected muh honor? No, all you did was express muh noble feel feels like any useless retard could. Get off you high horse Yea Forumsmblr, you're both stupid and useless. You can go shove muh moral high ground up your ass.

>our Yea Forumsmmunity
Cringe

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (558x614, 18K)

will there be a new thread?

No.

This explains 80% of the state of Yea Forums

I don't think you've managed to disprove any of my points. If anything, you've supported them by exemplifying everything I talked about.

Also:
> does she even know you protected muh honor?
There it is.
You can't see any value in empathy that doesn't result in a profit, can you. Like the only reason anyone would feel for anyone else is to gain recognition for it. Like being nice has no value in and of itself.
Of course we didn't help that woman. Of course she's a toxic person. That doesn't make it inherently contemptible to feel bad for her.
As to my high horse, I don't consider myself a morally superior person. I try to do good in this world, but I fail and give into temptation. Nobody is a saint, after all. But almost everyone, EVERYONE, is superior to your cynical ass.
If you find any form of sympathy disgusting, then that puts you below the people who don't even try. If you actively try to SUPPRESS feelings of empathy, then even the psychotic bitch who made this comic is better than you. I'll enjoy my moral high ground, thank you very much. Me and the rest of humanity can act as morally superior as we want when you're rolling around in a pit.

tumblr really needed a new home huh