YFW Thanos ran into Captain Marvel before

>YFW Thanos ran into Captain Marvel before

Attached: D1p0zusWoAAw_bq.jpg large.jpg (712x712, 67K)

It looks like both sides of his mouth look like that.

You meme, but considering Feige retconned (and ruined) one of the most emotional scenes from The Winter Soldier, I legit wouldn’t be surprised if they did something that dumb.

Goose completely fucked up his face.

he's actually a narutard

Goose has two paws.

Nevermind the fact that Goose stayed with Fury on Earth.

That's just what Thanos' face looks like.

Attached: 01-thanos.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 126K)

Maybe Goose did a double scratch

Bitch should've kept his mouth shut about all that resource bullshit.

Attached: cat.jpg (200x167, 36K)

Did it also scratch his chin into a ballsack?

What was retconed?

It's hard to tell when your chin looks like an old man's scrote

His line in Winter Soldier was "The last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye" which is still applicable to Goose.

Yeah he tells Goose "I'm trusting you not to eat me." in a prior scene.

This is so fucking stupid.

The man has LIED to the avengers on MULTIPLE occasions and to shield about his Eye.

Aint no way he is gonna admit a cat scratched it out. Even if it is a Friucha

Which I guess brings up the question of how long Flerkens live, and whether Goose still lives with him.

>>>tumblr
you have to go back

That's a Twitter file name, stupid

>I'll have you know I got my tumblr meme from Twitter!
kill yourself

Dude, Fury dipped Coulson's trading cards in his blood to guilt the Avengers into fighting, he's a master liar.

You mean this? Because the scar shows more

Attached: mcu nick fury's eye goose scratch.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>one of the most emotional scenes from The Winter Soldier
... seriously. Did you forget like 90% of the rest of the movie?

This was obviously Furry's fault for trusting a cat.

given the scratch goose gave him and how nasty that scar fury has looks, I almost wonder if something else actually took his eye?

I mean, unless flerken have some kind of necrotizing venom in their claws, that looks way worse than what the cat did.

But compare both Captain Marvel and Winter Soldier this scar is completely different and that there is infact more to this. Meaning that he participated in a different event that got him this scar. And maybe something happen to Goose along the way

>Goose takes a bullet for Fury
>Fury, in tears, cradling his friend as he passes
One more scratch to the eye as a final parting gift

Trying too hard, Skyler. Go to bed you have school in the morning.

I really wish the MCU had kept one actor for Thanos.

according to chinese leaks, Thor gets sacrificed for Captain Marvel to defeat Thanos

... isn't it Brolin each time he actually talked? Or do you mean you wish his cgi model was consistent from appearance to appearance?

I guess the latter. Although the guy who played him in Thor was so great I wish they had just kept him.

nyah

Attached: 1539145670267.png (1080x1316, 1.59M)

Considering the post credit scene, the Avengers have never even heard of Captain Marvel. Fury is obviously keeping that whole ordeal a secret, so telling everyone he lost his eye thanks to an alien cat during the skrull war could only lead to more questions.

He also lied about Coulson’s cards, faked his death and likes to show up unannounced in people’s homes (Tony’s, Clint’s, Peter’s hotel). The man is a total diva and his fits the character even more so than we originally thought.

Winner winner chicken dinner

the lengths you fucks will go to make this lame shit make sense instead of just admitting they shat all over something cool is incredible