Does Dora Wakanda grow up to be a good person?

does Dora Wakanda grow up to be a good person?

Attached: image.jpg (500x391, 47K)

My favorite episode of Arther is the one where Arther and his friends sign Buster up for an All you can Eat Pizza contest and what we learn from this episode is that Arther is a really fucked up human being

He has literal wet dreams of DW's breaking all her toys on purpose and having her say things like "I am a stupid girl you should have been an only child Arther"

When even the writers hate DW that is impressive

That comic Launny did of DW wasn’t that great but I think it’s cool she’s trying to get into 3D art. It’s just I love her for her scat art and the ideal scat doesn’t exist in CGI

Who?

>Arther is a really fucked up human being
>human being

yeah... you are dumb...

>"I don't care about the President, I care about ponies."
Sounds like she's already a more tolerable person than 90% of tumblr and twitter.

I got the exact opposite impression.

I kind of expected this thread to be about strokeposting. Oh well

She sounds like a five year old which she is. This is why people call you a manchild, user.

Post the Arthur Help Me comic

D.W. never gave a fuck, and she will continue to not give a fuck.

Attached: 5325.jpg (1058x697, 199K)

>dat episode when arthur knocked DW the fuck out

Attached: cant_touch_this.png (461x351, 114K)

So is that line supposed to mean anything, or is it just an example of her being stupid?

Attached: 088.jpg (640x1307, 335K)

I'm pretty sure that's meant to be a swipe at the fact Arthur wears glasses. She unintentionally reveals her opinion (as it so seems) that she thinks reality is subjective.

Ooooooooh.
So she’s a bitch.

Hopefully she gets run over by a motorcycle

I AM SO FUCKING MAD

Probably normal enough. Not especially good, but not especially evil either. She probably won't stay bratty, most likely gets a hard reality check when she gets bullied badly in middle school, which WILL happen. But there are a lot of variables going into how she will grow up that we don't know about, like what she'll be like as a teenager in her post-bullied life. But she'll more likely than not be all right.

What a fucking DORA WINIFRED she is.

T H E A S S W A S F A T

That's a beautiful quote we should all strive to take to heart.

>>>/mlpol/

>She sounds like a five year old which she is.
Yes, that was the joke. Don't try so hard next time.

Doesn't she turn into a weeb into the future?

Or she's into vaporwave

Attached: Dora.jpg (1366x768, 168K)

Even toddlers are smarter than the average /pol/shitter.

>He has literal wet dreams of DW's breaking all her toys on purpose and having her say things like "I am a stupid girl you should have been an only child Arther"
I don't remember this