Binging this show and god damn it's awesome. Seriously why isn't this show more appreciated? The animation...

Binging this show and god damn it's awesome. Seriously why isn't this show more appreciated? The animation, use of parody, characters, humor, creativity, continuity, lore/worldbuilding, story arcs, and set pieces are pretty much all top notch, save a few plot holes here and a lackluster episode there. Plus there's the crazy completely different experimental episodes like the one with rock music and the one where they change animation styles. If you haven't watched it in a while, I recommend doing so, it actually really holds up. Favorite operation? Mine has to be F.U.T.U.R.E.

Attached: AC553E66-A135-4A0B-A579-3F750C89AC11.jpg (630x420, 60K)

It's basically the forerunner to the modern DEEPEST LORE cartoon, and it's awesome.

Not gonna lie, this series is one of the reasons I have anxiety over aging to this day.

I love the show though.

knd is for footfaggots

because capeshit and waifubait threads are all that get traction in Yea Forums nowadays

It’s a very based show. People who say it turned to shit when it became a giant organization instead of just five kids are absolute brainlets

Too bad the finale sucked ass.
Great show otherwise though

HOWEVER, it was fun. These modern toons are just...ugh... they grab you with a nice hook then go to shit and you're left thinking, maybe if we keep watching and go a little deeper it'll get better but it don't.

Been a while, but I remember I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S. being alright, what was wrong with it in your eyes user?

>that episode Numbuh 4 got cucked

Attached: E0E30BFF-703C-47DD-ACA1-BF68F5924091.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Not that guy, but as a kid I liked the part with the interviews and the very end when Numbah 1 goes away they all say goodbye but the overall episode was pretty lame. They waste most of the episode with the "Everyone is here!" thing showing all the minor villains competing for the cake instead of focusing on all the stuff they've been building up during the season, and introducing 362 asshole little brother for no reason was also a waste of screentime for the last episode

The episode where it's a Snow Day and the entire episode is a parody of Star Wars. It's legitimately amazing and one of the finest parodies I've ever seen

bamp

It's okay, user. You can say Steven Universe.

The fourth flavor...

Most people on this board didn't see it when it aired, so they don't know it existed.

Old shows fade very quickly.

The best part of the whole show is that Numbuh 3 is actually half-fire demon on her mother's side.

But user, I saw it when it aired. What does that say about me?

>That one episode Numbah 4 gets sent to the girls' school and they try to transform him into a girl but he escapes and fights a war a one of the last surviving males vs an army of girls that have guns that turn you into a girl if you're shot

Attached: GakutoManga.png (323x323, 75K)

>Most people on this board didn't see it when it aired, so they don't know it existed.
user pls

Good shows aren't talked about here. Because the only time we talk about shows is for the waifus or for the shitposts. Count your blessings.

Don’t forget, he’s 75 years older and works alongside Numbuh 3’s granddaughter AND has to time travel

I'm sorry to say this, user...but you've...become an adult. Everyone who grew up with the show has been decommissioned.

So is Numbuh 1 on his father's side

I never really thought about it as a kid, but I love how that future made it so that being a "boy" was more important than being a "kid".

>reminder that he impregnated his genderbent squadmates in order to make more boys to fight the pink menace

Attached: operation F.U.T.U.R.E..jpg (2038x760, 373K)

The voices are annoying, it relies entirely on dated, uncreative tropes and every single episode is a parody.

Adventure time was worse

No, on his uncle Father's side.
Although he might not have inherited that, since I don't think his dad showed any signs of it, but if he did it wouldn't be half, it would be a smaller fraction, unless something's up with his mom too.

Adult spotted

faggot spotted

If somebody here isn't an adult, they would be worthy of a ban.
So have they locked up "Dr. Lincoln" yet?

It's PEOPLE!

No, it's lightbulbs.

Unless your underage how would you know anything about decommissioning? unless your a fellow secret undercover covert Teen Operative

Man this show was my favorite when I was a kid. It was so fun and didn't take itself too seriously. All the characters were funny and the shenanigans they got into were so cool.

Attached: 1552171982363.png (395x296, 187K)

Theory time! Nobody actually gets decommissioned, everyone is an undercover operative, but they don't know who all of their comrades are.

Attached: game girl pee.png (1365x291, 151K)

see

THe more I think about that episode the more I wonder what happened to the adults and more?
How did this girl stop Father? DCfDtL? The Teens? The other adults? Was she able to get to the Moon base?
What about the underwater one?
Then I remember KND is the same universe as Billy and Mandy and EEnE?
Are you telling me there's a girly girl Mandy in that bad future?

Attached: Freezy pop.jpg (576x432, 40K)

Mandy is basically Elder God tier.
> Remember the episode where she overwrote a alien blob when it ate her brain?
> Remember when she seized control of the entire show's cast when a nanny tried to discipline her.
> Remember how every episode begins with Mandy addressing the 4th wall?

Attached: 232.jpg (820x975, 180K)

Attached: Death-s-Back-grim-tales-25832026-800-1132.jpg (800x1132, 310K)

Mandy is the girl that made DEATH her slave.

Numbuh 3 vs Grim

Who wins

My favorite operation had to be Z.E.R.O or the musical episode with the grandma cafeteria musical

She didn't have to change anyone who was already a girl. And it's not clear but it seems like people who were turned into girls were subservient to the girl army. So maybe she spread her influence to the moon base by changing male operatives with clearance. The Delightful Children are 2/5ths girls anyway, and Father's pretty susceptible to surprise attacks so I can see her defeating them.
Also despite it not exactly being canon, I can't imagine Mandy would give a shit so long as it doesn't directly effect her. Everyone being girls doesn't put a damper on her eventual world domination.

I don't know the scene with father going ballistic until the end will always tickle me.

This was the most amazing moment in the show.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-14-22h00m19s869.png (640x480, 334K)

>She didn't have to change anyone who was already a girl.
Didn't she change Numbah 5 into a girly girl