What kinda cheese is stereotypical cartoon cheese?

What kinda cheese is stereotypical cartoon cheese?

Attached: 47cd657b49aa80b576ceed755fac956d-700.jpg (1120x700, 104K)

Swiss you dumb fuck

Swiss?
Is there another kind that has a bunh of holes?

Do people really shit like this IRL? Maybe only nips?

Attached: D9EB068F-61D2-4058-A627-E75E5C20A445.jpg (236x292, 11K)

Chwiss

Laser

Emmental

Out of interest does anyone know why? Was it just ridiculously popular in 30s/40s America or did it have any social connotations that we've since moved away from (seeing as those animators looooved their little digs and references)?

It's more visually interesting than an orange block.

because it has holes in it so it doesn't just end up looking like a random yellow shape? use your own fucking brain

>America invented mice in cheese

Swiss unless somebody's doing the gag where they put some holes in it. Then it's chedder.

Stilton.

Fair enough. I do have a habit of overlooking the obvious sometimes!

Ooorrrrr I can indulge in conversation, the art of which promotes the sharing of ideas and knowledge, enhances civilisation and is what elevates us from the brute beasts in the fields.

Say hi to your keeper for me, there's a good boy.

Emental

orrrrrrr you could stop being a massive faggot

emmental is the swiss cheese for swiss

Actually the middle ages did.
Or the dark ages.
Or medieval times, not the restaurant but the actual time period.
I’m not entirely sure what difference there is between them, but at least one if them is when people noticed mice stealing cheese, but that was only because cheese was all they had in their cupboards, because famine and stuff, so ordinarily the mice wouldn’t go after cheese, but their options were limited, people noticed, and now mice liking cheese is a thing in pop culture, sorta like rabbits eating carrots.

don't even worry about it user

Attached: 1519520121445.jpg (900x692, 210K)

Why are you so angry for no reason user?

Jarlsberg

This

I'd wager more than visual appeal (albeit that played a part too) is how a cheese with so many holes in it already facilitates many gags with the cartoon mice who are small enough to go through said holes.

>cheese
>orange

Because it looks more interesting and so you can draw mice getting into the cheese holes

A triangular wedge with holes looks visually more like cheese than anything else

Mazdamer.

Gouda

Attached: Gouda.jpg (1360x900, 133K)